The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Copyright slavelloyd © 2001—This story may be freely copied, disseminated and posted, so long as there is no fee for access. Without the author’s permission, it may not be posted on websites that charge for access, including those that use some form of paid adult check to verify age. Neither may it be published in a hard copy (paper) publication that is disseminated for money. The author may be contacted by e-mailing

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and a complete fantasy. The characters are very loosely based on real people, but the events depicted have never occurred, and probably couldn’t ever occur. As for the morality of the mind control exercises contained herein, there isn’t any. The author does not mean to suggest, endorse or in anyway recommend that anyone try anything like what the narrators do in this story. It is a fantasy, nothing more. Although largely a mind control story, it contains substantial references to and descriptions of gay (homosexual) sexual practices. It also describes fetishes of various sorts—leather, uniform, S/M, cigar and pipe smoking. If any of these things disturb or bother you, or if you are under the age of 18, do not read it. Feel free to go to another site and read more appropriate material.

CREATING MASTER—Part II: It Worked!

I next saw Officer Jake on the street. He said “Hi boy.” We talked for a bit, and I asked him out for another beer. “Sure,” he said. When he got off duty we met in another bar. I got us beers and then said “Sorry if I seem a little tired, I didn’t get much sleep last night.”

“Hi fuckboy.”

I smiled. “Hello again Officer Jake, how are you feeling?”

“Great boy, very relaxed.”

“That’s good Officer Jake. Have you been noticing men smoking cigars and pipes?”

“Yeah, boy, and they look like real studs.”

“You’re right Officer Jake. They do look studly. You want to look hot like that too, don’t you? And you want to enjoy a good smoke like they do, too.”

“Yeah boy I want to look hot like that, and I think I want to enjoy a good smoke, too.”

“Very good Officer Jake. You’re gonna do just that. The next time you see a hot man smoking a cigar, you’re gonna think to yourself ‘hey I gotta try that.’ After that, the first chance you get you’re going to stop in a smoke shop and buy a Hoyo de Monterey Sultan or Excalibur No. 1 with a Maduro wrapper. You’ll have the salesman clip it for you and you’ll light it up right there. As soon as you get it lit, you’re really going to enjoy that cigar. You’ll love the taste and feel of it in your mouth. You’ll like the feel of it in your mouth and love the way the smoke streams out of your mouth when you puff on it. You’ll love everything about the experience. In fact you’re going to love it so much, you’ll know right then that you’re hooked and that you’re going to be enjoying cigars for the rest of your life. In fact, before you leave the shop you’ll buy a whole box of Maduro Sultans or Excalibur No. 1’s. You’ll also get a copy of Cigar Afficianado which you will later read to start your education on cigars. It’s important for you to learn the finer points of cigar smoking. But you’ll mostly be interested in smoking big, thick, dark cigars. From that first cigar on, you will smoke them whenever you can and you feel like one. Also, before you leave the smoke shop, you will look at the pipes on display in the store and think ‘They look good too, one of these days I’ll have to try a pipe.’ Do you have all that Officer Jake?”

“Yeah, I got it boy. The next time I see a hot man smoking a cigar, I’ll decide I want to try it. I go to a smoke shop the first chance I get and buy a Hoyo de Monterey Sultan or Excalibur No. 1 with a Maduro wrapper. I’ll have the man clip it and I’ll light it up right there. I’ll enjoy everything about smoking it, so much that I’ll know I’m gonna enjoy smoking cigars for the rest of my life. Then I’ll buy a whole box of them, and a copy of Cigar Afficianado. It’s important for me to learn the finer points of cigar smoking. But i’ll mostly be interested in smoking big, thick, dark cigars. Before I leave the store, I’ll also look at the pipes on display and think I’ll have to try a pipe one of these days.”

“Very good Officer Jake. Now tell me, how does your wife feel about cigars?”

“She can’t stand ‘em boy. She says they stink.”

“Well her feelings about them won’t matter to you. You’re going to love cigars so much that if she objects, your just going be angry at her for trying to deprive you of one of your pleasures. In fact, the day you buy your first box, your going to bring it home. After dinner that night, you’ll take one out and light it up in her presence. When she remarks on it you’ll tell her a friend gave you one to try and you really liked it, so much that you decided to buy a box, and your gonna smoke them whenever you feel like it. If possible, you will get into a big fight over it. You will then go out side and enjoy the rest of your cigar. You’ll be really pissed at your wife, but the cigar will console you. After all, a man ought to be able to enjoy a good cigar in the comfort of his own home. Got all that?”

“Yeah boy. I got it. I don’t care what my wife thinks about me enjoying a cigar. I’m gonna smoke my first one at home the night I buy my first box, and get into a fight with her over it. Then I’ll go outside and enjoy the rest of my cigar. The cigar will console me over the fight.”

“That’s exactly right Officer Jake. Now, when you smoke a cigar, you’re going to get turned on and horny. But you won’t have sex with your wife if she’s complained about the cigar. In fact, with each cigar you smoke, you’re going to find your wife a little more irritating and a little less attractive. When you have the chance, you’ll pick fights with her. By the time you finish that first box you’ll hardly be able to stand being around her, and you will have absolutely no sexual interest in her. Now tell me what’s going to happen as you smoke that first box.”

He repeated his instructions back to me word for word. After that I brought him out of the trance, with instructions that he would always be glad to see me and happy to have a beer with me.

The next time I saw him on patrol, Officer Jake was smoking a big, black Excalibur No. 1. There was another one in the pocket of his uniform shirt. He looked like he was relaxed and enjoying the hell out of that stogie. We talked for a bit and he eventually revealed that he was really irritated with his wife because she gave him fits when he tried to smoke a cigar at home. And to top it off she had let herself go and wasn’t at all attractive to him anymore. I invited him to have a drink with me and he said sure.

When we got to the bar we took a booth, and he fired up that second stogie. He looked so hot I could barely concentrate on what I was doing. During that session I informed him that by the time he finished his next box of cigars he was going to leave his wife, if she hadn’t already left him. He was going buy a big good looking briar pipe and a tobacco mixture I liked the smell of, and learn to enjoy smoking that like he now enjoyed a good cigar. He was also going to lose most of his interest in women and start noticing guys without being obvious about it. He would find himself particularly turned on by short guys, by guys with haircuts like his, his fellow motorcycle officers in their hot uniforms, and military guys in their uniforms. When he looked at their asses he would think ‘I bet he’s got a nice tight hole that would be a really hot fuck.’ When he saw a handsome face, he was to think how good that face would like at his crotch and how nice that mouth would feel around his cock. These new thoughts would seem natural to him and would not make him worry or feel bad. He absorbed my instructions like a sponge.

The next time I saw him, Officer Jake was smoking a big, beautiful, straight briar. He’d also left his wife and was living in a rented house. Although his neck didn’t exactly swivel, when I looked closely, I could see he was watching some of the hotter guys who went by. This time I invited him over to my place. I had him in a trance as soon as he came in the door, and sat him down at my computer. Then I put a pair of headphones on him and started the program. It showed a spiral, interspersed with some hot pictures. I left the room, but every so often I popped my head in to listen to him repeating his lessons. It went something like this:

“Leather and uniforms...want to be a Master..need to be in control...make men into my slaveboy fucktoys...start going to the Eagle when I’m off duty...buy toys...make a dungeon...enjoy getting sucked or fucking...want Lloyd for my permanent slave property.”

I had him repeat his lessons when the program was done.

“What did you learn about yourself, Officer Jake?”

“I realized I’m gay, but still a real Man.” (You could hear him say the capital letter) “I really like wearing my uniform and the way I look in it. I especially like the leather parts, and the boots. In fact, I really like seeing other men in leather and uniforms. It turns me on. When I see the kind of guy who turns me on I want them to blow me before I fuck their tight asses. I want to Master them and make them my fucktoy slaves. After a hard day on my bike, I deserve to kick back with a hot stogie or briar and be properly worshipped. I’m really going to enjoy smoking my cigar or pipe while they’re on their knees licking my boots, or sucking my cock. And smoking and making them smoke while I’m fucking their boypussies is as hot as it gets. I’m going to start going to porn shops and buying leather porn and toys. I’m going to start going to the Eagle when I’m off duty, and learn to be a real Master. After I’ve been at it for six months or so, I’m going to see lloyd at the Eagle and decide I want to own him as my permanent fuckboy slave. Then I’m going to lure him over to my place or kidnap him and make him mine.”

“Very good Officer Jake. Now remember to come over here every few weeks for a refresher lesson.”

“Yeah boy.”

After that, I started seeing him at the Eagle, and he was always smoking a big maduro stogie, or a big briar. From what I could see, he had good taste in boys, and had no trouble getting the ones he wanted (He wouldn’t). I had a beer with him a few times more, and had him over to my place for his refresher lessons, but never did anything sexual with him, except for a bit of flirting. The last time I had him at my place, I reversed the suggestion that made him go into a trance when I said “sleep.” In fact, I fixed him so he’d be virtually immune to hypnosis in the future. After all, I didn’t want their to be any way of reversing my improvements. Now I’m just biding my time while he learns to be a good, strict, and demanding Master. It won’t be long before he’s ready to take me.