The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Creature Encounter

by Zack Vader

The Joining

A quick streak of white and blue was seen in the evening sky and then only twinkling stars could be seen. Miles away in a corn field a space craft had crash-landed. No one had seen this happen.

Fast-forward one hour later. The scene is a farmhouse in the country miles away from any other farms. Donna Nicem dipped her toe into the water for her bathtub. The water was hot but she like it that way. She slid her sexy body into the piping hot tub of water. Donna rested her head on her plastic pillow and began to read her love novel.

Donna Nicem was a very beautiful woman. At 5′ 10″, she was tall but had very long and fit legs. She had a very athletic body that included 36 C cup breast, shoulder length dishwater blonde hair and a gentle smile. For a woman 40 years old, Donna looked good and she knew it. The guys (many younger) would always stare at her. And since she was single they were always friendly and attentive whenever she was in town.

Donna continued reading her novel. Suddenly she thought she heard something at her window. She listened carefully but heard nothing. She pulled the curtain aside and looked out the window but could not see anything outside.

After a couple of minutes, she went back to reading her novel. Some time latter, Donna had lost track of time. She had been in the water for over an hour. She finally got up and out of the tub. She let the water drain out of the tub, grabbed a bathrobe, clicked off the bathroom light and strolled into the bedroom.

Before Donna could turn on the light, she heard a noise. She remained motionless. The after some time she thought she must just be hearing things. Donna turned a dim light on and let the robe drop to the floor. Without a warning something sprung at her from the floor. Donna screamed and flailed her arms at what whatever it was. The thing quickly clasped around her waist and legs. She tried to knock it off but it held tightly. She was desperate to pry it off her but it held tightly. It covered her pelvic area much like a swimsuit bottom with most of its body over her stomach and pussy. Its tentacles were wrapped around both her legs. Donna was hysterical at this point.

Donna had visions of the little creature from the movie “Alien” in her mind especially the way it had attached itself to her and would not let go. What was this thing going to do to her? The creature was around 18 inches tall. It was a gray black color. Its body looked like a string rays except it had 2 tentacles and used them for getting around. The tentacles were around 3 feet long. The creature had no discernable eyes, mouth or nose. What ever it was it was very fast and very strong.

Donna hit, scratched and pulled at the creature, but it held tightly. After 15 minutes, Donna gave up trying to get the thing off her with her bare hands. Her first thought was to use a knife to cut it off her, but was worried that she might cut herself in the process. Then she quickly concluded that if she burned the creature there was a good chance it would release its hold on her. She quickly ran and got a lighter. Her hand was shaking as she brought the lighter flame to the creature. Suddenly, she felt the heat of the flame. She thought she must have been imagining things. She was careful to touch only the creature. She tried again and let out a yell “ouch!” Ok, she thought, that was enough. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. She poked the creature and almost collapsed from the pain. Somehow the creature was able to transfer the pain to her.

Donna started to sob and walked slowly back to her bedroom. She collapsed onto the bed and began to cry. After a while she just lay there on her bed and was in disbelief over what was happening to her.

Pleasure

As Donna lay on her bed, she could feel something stirring in her pelvic area. She grew concerned because she did not know what the creature might do to her. The stirring continued specifically in her mound area. The feeling started off feeling like a little tongue that would probe and touch and probe and touch over and over again. Then the sensations grew and it felt like more little tongues were licking all around her pussy and probing inside her. She let out a soft moan as this continued for some time.

As the minutes passed, the licking and probing grew more and more intense. Eventually, Donna’s soft moans were replaced by loader moans, sighs and panting. The creature had figured out that licking her clit and the surrounding area brought waves of pleasure to Donna. Her back would arch with each new wave of pleasure.

Then another unexpected thing started to happen. Donna could feel something penetrating her now drenched pussy. She could tell from the feel that it was more than whatever had been licking and probing her. This felt bigger than that. It felt like a man’s cock. Donna let out a load moan as it entered her. She was so horny that she moved her hips as if to make the creature enter her faster. Then, after the creature had filled her up with its cock, it started to pump and vibrate in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back in her head from the intense sensations she was feeling. Donna was writhing from side to side as the creature fucked her relentlessly. Donna’s hands were tightly grasping the bedspread. She was now covered with sweat. The fucking continued on and on for a long time.

Donna’s mind was drifting in a sea of sensations and blissful thoughts. One thought she had was that even after a long time fucking she was not getting sore inside. She also noticed that she would get close to cumming but could never go over the edge and orgasm. Oh how badly she wanted to cum. She started to squeeze her tits, pinch her nipples and even suck on one tit then the other in the hope that this extra sensation would make her cum. But as good as this felt, no orgasm.

It had been what seemed like hours since the creature had started fucking her. Eventually, the creature started to speed up on its thrust in and out of Donna. In turn, Donna spread her legs even further. She concentrated on squeezing down on the creature’s cock as much as she could with her pussy muscles. All at once the creature started to spasm and spurt out something from its cock that was a hot liquid. At the same time, Donna closed her eyes, arched her back, let out a loud gasp as her pussy went into an intense spasm and clamped down on the creature’s cock in the most intense orgasm of her life. The creature shook for the next minute the whole time continuing to squirt liquid into Donna. Donna was lost in orgasmic delight. Her pussy continued to spasm over and over with waves after wave of orgasms.

Minutes later the orgasms started to subside. Donna lay there in a pool of sweat. Gradually, the creature started to release its hold around her legs. Then in one “slurp” sound pulled out of her pussy and ran off. Donna was so exhausted from the whole ordeal that she immediately fell asleep.

Many Happy Returns

The second time the creature showed up was 4 nights later after the first encounter. She had just taken a bath. Donna was lying on her bed with only a light sheet covering her naked body. The creature slivered its way up and between her legs before she knew what had happened. This time however, Donna bolted off the bed before the creature could make its lunge toward her naked body. Something started to spark a burning excitement deep inside her. She was confused by that thought. She threw off that thought and focused on only one thought, this creature was not going to fuck her again.

She dashed out the door and slammed it behind her and held the door as tightly as she could. The creature started to pull on the door and was gradually opening it. Donna ran down the hallway with the creature right behind her. The creature stretched out one tentacle and tripped her. Donna desperately tried to crawl away from the creature but it was too late. The creature had one leg wrapped with its tentacle and then the other leg. Donna flipped over on her back to kick at the creature. She got one kick at it but missed.

At this point the creature had both tentacles securely wrapped around her legs. Donna put out both hands to grab the creature before it pulled itself all the way into her pelvic area. She pushed against the creature with every muscle she could muster. Much to her dismay the creature was moving gradually closer and closer to her. And to her shock she found that she was getting more and more excited with what was about to happen. She knew she should be mad and frightened but more than that she was extremely turned on.

Then in one final pull the creature was fastened again to Donna. She was sweating and panting and exhausted from the struggle. She knew all to well from her first encounter with the creature that now it would have its way with her and there was nothing that she could do to stop it.

The third time the creature showed up was again 4 days later. Again it was right after Donna’s bath. She was again lying on her bed naked. The creature appeared in her bedroom. However this time she gladly spread her legs and let the creature mount her. This time the creature did not wrap itself around her legs, but used the tentacles to squeeze and pinch her nipples while it fucked her wildly.

Epilogue: My Pet

It has been 6 months since the creature showed up at Donna’s place. Since that time Donna has learned some things about the creature over that time. One thing she knows is the liquid that the creature squirts out inside her does not plant and kind of seed but instead acts as an aphrodisiac and makes her more willing to let the creature fuck her the next time.

Another thing she learned about the creature was that it was able to form a mind link with her. It could transmit sensations it was feeling and receive sensations Donna was feeling. This made the fucking sessions even more intense because she felt the orgasms the creature was having and knew the creature was feeling her orgasms.

As time went on Donna looked forward to the sex sessions with the creature more and more. The sessions seemed to get longer and longer and Donna loved it. The creature would fuck for hours and hours at a time. Donna found that she had a huge sexual appetite and that appetite was getting bigger the more times she fucked the creature.

She also noticed that she was producing milk whenever the creature fucked her and it would hungrily suck up the milk through its tentacles. She loved the feeling of the tentacles sucking her tits.

She noticed that her clit was getting bigger. She wondered how bit it must get when the creature is stimulating it. She also noticed that whenever the creature was not around and she masturbated, she would squirt some kind of liquid out of her pussy at orgasm.

She wondered where this creature was from. Obviously, this creature was somehow highly specialized to be able to so successfully fuck an alien being. She wondered if it had fucked other alien beings on other planets.

The creature continued to show up every 4 days like clockwork to fuck Donna. She was always ready and willing.