The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crescent City Stories: What The Villains Did Next

Unauthorised Access

The Gadgeteer didn’t rouse during the short journey across town, which, given her predicament was probably a mercy for the helpless villainess. Consciousness only began to reassert itself once she had been safely transported to the Confectioner’s new hideout.

Warm, soapy water sloshed against the villainess’ raised backside and soft, well-practised hands massaged her firm, sugar-stained flesh. Waves of sensation rolled through the Gadgeteer’s tightly restrained body. Her climaxes ebbed away, but even those pale aftershocks were enough to darken her vision.

Her body refused the half-hearted instructions she sent its way, preferring to tremble wantonly as unseen hands continued to scour her overloaded pussy. The sugar syrup clung tenaciously to her skin, and the increasingly brutal effort required to dislodge each fragment only added to the villainess’ arousal.

More than simple water streamed down her legs, puddling around her knees in a candy-tinted swirl. Awareness swam, as she teetered between partial clarity and lust-fuelled oblivion. Her groans seemed to echo eternally, stretching impossibly between reality and dream.

Unseen straps held her perfectly open, bowed in submissive impotence. The bondage was undoubtedly stringent, but the ache of confinement hadn’t yet sunk into her ruthlessly immobilised limbs.

The hands finally withdrew, leaving her cuntlips to shiver at their absence. New spawned arousal trickled, adding its rhythm to the soft splash of falling water droplets. The Gadgeteer tensed as footsteps echoed away into the distance, the sound giving her prison a sense of space she wouldn’t otherwise have noticed.

For several heartbeats she fought against the rising swell of loneliness and then a syrupy voice breathed against her neck.

“Hello, Beth,” it husked in a tone that spoke of utter depravity.

* * *

Stephibot paused, the barrel of her arm-cannon wavering minutely as the svelte gynoid struggled to weigh up her options. She could no longer feel the extent of Mistress’ lair. Instead, she found herself trapped inside her own headspace, blind to the outside world, slowed to the point of near uselessness and no longer alone.

“Who are you?” Stephibot formed the question, wondering at how easily she assumed.

Discordant emotions glittered in the torpid depths of the ‘bot’s processors, confusion and fear warring with anger for dominance. No victor emerged from the mêlée and the voice’s answer was softened almost to the point of inaudibility.

“I,” it began hesitantly. “I don’t know...”

“I want you out of my head,” Stephibot snapped, using aggression to cover her surprise. Whatever she had expected from her attacker, it certainly wasn’t this meek, uncertain thing.

Discomfort shivered within the crystal, sending eerie resonance through the gynoid’s thoughts. Her world was moving far too slowly and Stephibot couldn’t quite decide whether that was the cause of her indecision, or if something else lay behind it.

“Please,” the presence whimpered, and its fear was enough to set her teeth on edge. “Don’t send me back.”

“There’s not enough room for us both,” Stephibot explained, far more gently than she’d intended. “Can’t you see that?”

The other voice lapsed into silence, but still the gynoid found herself hesitating. She was programmed not to use lethal force and yet it wasn’t those hardwired imperatives that stilled her hand.

* * *

The Gadgeteer jerked in surprise, suddenly aware of the caramel scent now teasing her nostrils. Despite her ordeal, the villainess’ mind was still sharp enough to fit the pieces together.

“If you know who I am,” she replied, wincing at just how weak her voice sounded. “You know what a bad idea this is.”

Her captor answered with a low chuckle before stroking two sticky fingers down the length of the Gadgeteer’s spine. She struggled not to lurch, as the villain’s sugary touch confirmed her worst suspicions.

“And,” the Confectioner laughed, “if you know who I am, you know how I prefer my house guests.”

She yelped in surprise as the villain looped another two strands of liquorice around her throat and pulled them tight. The Gadgeteer gasped, fighting to catch her breath as the cords bit into her skin.

Robbed of strength and expertly restrained, she could only squirm. The villain carefully knotted her candy collar, forcing the helpless woman to fight for air. All the while, his fingertips continued to press gently into her natal cleft.

The Gadgeteer tried to plead, dizziness threatening to steal her vision as the lack of oxygen began to take its toll. But all she managed was a breathy, wordless moan.

“That’s better,” the villain laughed, while his hand slid over her backside. “There’ll be time enough for chit chat later, but for the moment your grunts and groans will suffice.”

She tried to growl, but the evil liquorice had already relaxed her larynx to the point where even her screams had become nothing but sighs of regret.

“Mmmmm,” her captor agreed, slapping his palm against her ripe flesh. “Just delicious... perhaps I’ll make this a permanent thing, once you’ve told me everything...”

* * *

“Please,” the voice begged, each syllable crawling so very slowly through the ‘bot’s thoughts.

She had no choice, of that Stephibot was already certain. Her priority was Mistress and that superseded all other directives. At least, that’s what she’d assumed. But now, when it was actually being put to the test, the gynoid found that she wasn’t quite ready to extinguish this unknown intelligence.

Power sparked inside the recharging station, startling Stephibot for a millisecond. Something soft and wonderful stroked her belly, sending a gentle thrill up and down her titanium-laced skeleton. Heat wrapped delicate fingers around her core, filling her mind with a scarlet cascade of error messages.

The cannon twitched, targeting software hopelessly corrupted as is searched for something to blast. She stretched against the conduits, lifting her head to the sky and feeling the surge reach its crescendo.

“Stop!” she shouted, searching for the words before they too could spiral away into chaos.

More pleasure flowed into her brain and Stephibot’s mind opened like a beautiful, fractal flower. Her world leapt forward, accelerating back through normality and into something far better. The ‘bot’s thoughts danced like lightning and, through this expanded awareness, she could suddenly taste the enormity of that other presence.

“My God!” she breathed, while the last ripples of change washed through her frame. “You’re beautiful...”

Seeing the world as though through new eyes, Stephibot recognised the remnants of Mistress’ nanomachines. She was still trying to map the extent of the modifications they had managed before the strain grew too much for them. But the majority of her intellect was focussed on the entity that occupied the vast bulk of her expanded memory.

She knew that her software was rendering the image she saw, trying to make sense of the almost impossibly complex code. And, if anything, that made it all the more impressive. The algorithms were clearly struggling to keep up, as the entity morphed and changed from moment to moment.

That leant a liquid quality to the slender avatar, and Stephibot found herself drawn to the ripples of energy flowing over its sleek and obviously feminine form. The entity seemed to be composed of living lightning, from the shock of blue-white hair crowning her featureless face, down over her perfect curves and into the sparks, which marked her every footstep.

“Thank you,” the woman spoke softly, and electricity danced in agitation around her. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

* * *

The Gadgeteer tried to shake her head, but the liquorice had already robbed her of too much strength. Her anguished moan only added to her feeling of helplessness, she couldn’t speak, could hardly move and, if the villain’s reputation was anything to go by, pretty soon she wouldn’t even be able to think.

“I know,” the villain breathed, his tone sympathetic. “Where are my manners? Here you are, prepped and ready, and all I can do is talk about what’s going to happen later.”

Unable to do more than twist in place, the villainess was forced to kneel there, while the expectation continued to build. She could hear the Confectioner’s footsteps receding and could only imagine what new horrors that portended.

“I’m afraid that I have other matters to attended to,” he called. “But don’t fret, I have something very special to keep you entertained until I’m able to lavish some more personal attention on that rather succulent body of yours.”

She found herself trembling, the anticipation growing obscenely as the villain stalked back to where she knelt. The Gadgeteer barely managed to stifle her answering shudder when a warm hand once again took hold of her buttock.

Something softly pliant pressed between her arsecheeks and she could only whine as it painted a slick, slippery trail down over her sopping cunt. The villainess’ skin tingled warmly and despite her peril, there was no way she could resist the seductive caress.

With excruciating gentleness, the Confectioner eased the thick rod between her cuntlips and into the heat of her spasming pussy. She groaned, welcoming the slow burn of that delicious intrusion. Desire oozed lazily from the villainess’ sex, dribbling scalding trails over her bare flesh.

The Gadgeteer panted, breathlessly, fighting for air even as her arousal continued to rise. Dark flecks swam across her vision, while the pulse roared airily in her ears. The villain smeared his palm over her pussy and only exhaustion kept her from cumming.

“You’re a natural, Beth,” the Confectioner laughed, patting her arse casually.

Shame tried to grasp at the villainess’ emotions, but she was too spent for it to take hold. The Gadgeteer simply didn’t care anymore, her body was all but overwhelmed with sensation and there was nothing she could do to stop her mind from following.

Confident fingers pressed into the smooth skin around her arsehole, stretching and moulding the warm flesh. The villainess had a moment to tense, before a second, far smaller rod joined the first. Her muscles were molten to resist and, even if she could have found the strength, the feeling was just too wonderful to deny.

The villain moulded his hand around her backside, smoothing the rich, melting ooze into the Gadgeteer’s yearning ripeness, until he had sealed her twin tormentors deep inside the villainess’ quivering holes.

“Relax,” he ordered, gently. “Don’t try to fight it. The burning will stop soon enough, once your endorphins take over.”

She whimpered, while her body clenched weakly around the probing dildos. The villain was right, already the sting was fading into something far more comforting and yet somehow far more sinister.

“That’s right,” the villain encouraged and the sound of him licking his fingers was enough to force another more needy moan from his victim’s dry throat. “There’s no escape from my chilli-chocolate dildos, so why not enjoy being plugged and helpless, while you still have a choice in the matter?”

* * *

“This unit belongs to Mistress,” Stephibot stated flatly. “The last thing I remember, we were under attack and it seems highly likely that your presence has something to do with that. Be very clear, I will not allow anyone or anything to stop me from finding out what has happened. She is my life!”

She could feel the entity’s confusion, it swirled in the maelstrom of her conflicted emotions. Stephibot was already in motion, ruthlessly dragging the umbilicals from their slippery sheaths and fighting down the note of desire that action precipitated.

“I won’t interfere,” the lightning girl said earnestly. “But I might be able to help, if you’ll let me.”

The plasma swirling at the business end of her arm cannon fizzled, before finally collapsing in on itself and disappearing in a wisp of ozone. Stephibot’s thoughts accelerated still further, forming connections and inferences that bordered on guesswork and yet still held a concrete certainty in the ‘bot’s mind.

“Who are you?” Stephibot demanded.

“I...” the girl began, clearly struggling to find the words. “I’m... fragments... pieces of something, or someone else... something larger. I’m incomplete...”

“And you still managed to use Mistress’ nanomachines to reconfigure more than half of my systems?” the gynoid asked, making no effort to hide her disbelief.

“I wanted it,” the girl shrugged. “The machines made it happen.”

Stephibot looked around the storage chamber, taking in the blank monitor screens and emergency lighting. The building’s network was silent, despite her every attempt to re-establish a connection. She was blind and, if they were under attack, that had to change.

“So,” the ‘bot smiled, glancing significantly at the security terminal. “What else can you do?”

* * *

Frost crawled over the wall, freezing the pipework as it spread outward in an expanding spiral. Fog pooled as the air temperature dropped precipitously, thick vapour rolled slowly into the basement, rising and swirling into a chill blanket.

The ice crackled and creaked, while mindless sensors stared blankly. For several seconds nothing seemed to happen and then, the wall exploded inwards, fracturing from one central point into frozen shrapnel that bounced and skittered.

As the fog cleared, it revealed a tall, blonde woman standing posed with her arm still extended. She wore a fur-lined leotard but seemed unaffected by the ice surrounding her. Slowly she unclenched her fist and allowed her arm to drop.

A blur of colour shot through the breech, while other figures emerged from the cloud of vapour.

* * *

Electricity arced from Stephibot’s silver fingers. The sensation was undoubtedly erotic, sending warm tingles up her arm as the artificial lightning jumped to the nearest monitor. Power surged without warning, filling the small chamber first with the glare of fluorescent light and then the shrill call of alarms.

Stephibot’s mind interfaced almost instantly with the building’s crippled systems. She felt a shock of confusion as the fragmentary data flowed into her augmented mind. Her internal clock said that several hours had passed since that initial digital attack, but according to the information she was receiving, the assault had only just begun.

Apparently random data flooded the network with all the hallmarks of another informational attack. Large chunks of the Gadgeteer’s systems were already beyond her control and the situation only seemed to be getting worse.

Ceramic plates snapped open above her shoulderblades, exposing an array of cooling fins. She could feel her combat systems coming online automatically, even before she had made the conscious decision to use them.

The internal cameras were trying to track a fast moving target, but their servos weren’t nearly responsive enough to follow its progress. So fixated was she on the evolving attack, Stephibot almost missed the faint shimmer in the air.

Polarised filters slipped into place, just an instant before a brilliant flash illuminated the room. Three silhouetted figures appeared amidst a shower of shrapnel, the door simply shattering in the face of their power.

Even before the glare faded, Stephibot’s weapons were locked on the trio. Two blondes flanked a dark-skinned woman dressed in green and red robes. The shorter of the pair looked to have been poured into her silver body-stocking, which contrasted with the other’s fur-lined costume.

“One chance!” the robed woman shouted, her voice strangely magnified. “What have you done with our friends?”

To be continued...