The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crimson Azure

CHAPTER 2

PREVIOUSLY... Azure meets with Crimson in an effort to join forces in order to eliminate the vigilante known as “Lincoln”. Shortly after they agreed on the terms of his disposal, they were attacked.

Their assailant is lying down on the floor, dead as a doornail, and his killer, Helena Rhodes, standing over his body. Crimson sighs in frustration.
CRIMSON:

Well, that’s another press conference I gotta hold tomorrow... Damn assassins.

Azure adjusts his glasses.
AZURE:

Indeed. I had the same happen to me last week. In fact, come to think of it... He was wearing the exact same getup.

Crimson looks up to Azure.
CRIMSON:

Think it could be Lincoln?

AZURE:

Well, let’s not write it off as a coincidence yet... Even though I happen to be thinking the same thing. I’ll have some of my robots investigate the matter.

CRIMSON:

Good idea. In the meantime I’ll make arrangements to hold that press conference.

Crimson pulls out his cellphone and dials a number. He waits for the person on the other end to pick up.
CRIMSON:

Hey, Leo. I gotta set up another press conference for tomorrow. Another assassination attempt.... Yeah, I know, they’re getting way outta hand... Okay, thanks.

He hangs up and turns to Azure.
CRIMSON:

I swear, this crap is bad for business. Well, since you came all the way from the other side of town, how about I treat you to dinner?

Azure looks to him as if he just said something controversial.
AZURE:

Shouldn’t you be reporting to the police?

Crimson just laughs.
CRIMSON:

Please. The police are useless these days. They take forever to do anything.

Azure hesitates.
AZURE:

....What do you have in mind?

Crimson just shrugs.
CRIMSON:

What kinda food do you like?

Azure scratches his chin.
AZURE:

...I guess I feel like having some Asian food... Maybe Chinese?

CRIMSON:

Alrighty, I’ll see about getting some Chinese, then.

He makes another call on his cellphone. In the meantime, Azure looks over to Helena, still standing over the dead body, but now she’s just zoned out. He looks her up and down, as if impressed by the fact that his rival managed to reforge such a mentally unstable person into a killing machine.
Azure can’t seem to help but reach out to touch her face. She doesn’t seem to notice. However, Crimson notices and grabs Azure’s hand just an inch away from her.
Crimson gives Azure a warning glance. He mutters under his breath so only Azure could hear.
CRIMSON:

Careful. I’m her master, so only I can keep my hand after touching her.

AZURE:

...Oh... right...

He lowers his hand. Crimson finishes his call.
CRIMSON:

Alright, I got you some orange chicken. Hope you don’t mind.

Azure looks at him in surprise, but then his lips curl into an almost excited smile.
AZURE:

Are you kidding? That’s, like, one of my favorites!

Crimson laughs.
CRIMSON:

I guess I made the right call, then. While we’re waiting for it, how about I give you a tour of the place?

Azure’s smile fades.
AZURE:

Uhm... are you sure that’s wise?

CRIMSON:

Probably not. But then, we agreed to a ceasefire.

AZURE:

True.

They hear a knocking on the door. An older janitor and his assistant stand outside the door with a body bag rolled up in his hand.
JANITOR:

Uh, Mister Crimson, I was told there was a body that needs to be dumped?

CRIMSON:

Ah, yes, go ahead. This one right here.

As the Janitor and his assistant take care of the body, Crimson and Azure turn to each other.
AZURE:

How did he—?

CRIMSON:

The janitors here watch the security tapes too, so they know where to clean up. Anyway, how ‘bout that tour?

AZURE:

Uhm, okay. Let’s go, Aphrodite.

Aphrodite nods.
APHRODITE:

Yes, sir.

CRIMSON:

While we’re at it, I’ll see to it that we bring Miss Rhodes back to her quarters. Vanessa, would you kindly watch over my office for a while?

Vanessa gives him her mindless nod.
VANESSA:

Yes, Master.

Crimson then turns to Banshee.
CRIMSON:

It’s getting late, Miss Rhodes. We should get you back to your room.

Banshee snaps back to reality at the mention of her name. She turns to Crimson and smiles cheerfully.
BANSHEE:

Okey-doke.

After about fifteen minutes of touring the place, they enter a long hallway filled with doors.
AZURE:

Uh... That’s a lot of doors...

CRIMSON:

Well, this is what some of my employees call the Asylum Sector.

Azure seems a little confused by this.
AZURE:

Asylum Sector? How’d it get that name?

They continue walking down the hall as Crimson explains.
CRIMSON:

This is where we keep the nutjobs that other shrinks would consider a lost cause. Severe trauma or drug abuse, these are people who literally let their minds wander and never come back.

Crimson looks over to the mindless Banshee behind him.
CRIMSON:

Miss Rhodes, could you remind me again, which one is your room?

BANSHEE:

My room is 24601.

CRIMSON:

Ah, I thought so, that’s right at the end of this corridor.

As they continue on their way, Crimson explains further to Azure.
CRIMSON:

We have a lot of people here in the Sector, but we give each subject a unique set of hypnotic inductions and suggestions. Y’know, since everyone is different.

AZURE:

What do you mean?

CRIMSON:

Inductions are what take people into a deep trance. Anything they can focus on as intensely as possible, like a pocketwatch or spiral disc, or even a laser pointer. Suggestions are what those people are made to do, once put under hypnosis. Like in those cartoons? Someone gets hypnotized into thinking they’re a dog, getting on their hands and knees and barking... or a chicken, dancing around and clucking.... Or as I did with Vanessa, as well as Miss Rhodes here, brainwashing them into mindless drones.

The last part he adds in an undertone, again so that only Azure can hear it. Azure nods with interest.
AZURE:

....I see.

CRIMSON:

But sometimes it gets more detailed than that. In fact, let me show you a good example.

He swipes an ID card through a slot, and the door opens. They all step inside the room. There is a bed and nightstand, a table with a matching chair, and a door in the wall leading to the bathroom. Otherwise, the room is very bland and simplistic.
Crimson turns to Banshee. His stance suggests one of dominance and authority.
CRIMSON:

Miss Rhodes, when I snap my fingers, you will be a mannequin. Completely unaware of what is going on around you, you cannot move on your own.

The snap of Crimson’s fingers echoes a little in the room. Banshee’s muscles tighten up as her posture straightens. Her eyes are now gazing into space, oblivious to what’s going on in the room around her.
CRIMSON:

Okay... now, try to touch her.

Azure hesitates, then very tentatively pokes Banshee’s cheek.
Nothing happens. Crimson just smirks. Azure waves a hand in front of Banshee’s face and moves her arm with no reaction towards either. He looks in awe.
AZURE:

That’s amazing...

Crimson crosses his arms with pride.
CRIMSON:

That... is what is called a post-hypnotic suggestion. It is an action that she is subconsciously programmed with while in a hypnotic state. They usually come with a trigger that makes them perform that action at anytime, without thinking.

One could tell by Azure’s expression this was beginning to make sense.
AZURE:

...So when you snapped your fingers...

CRIMSON:

She is forced to obey her programming, yes. And that’s just one of countless possible hypnotic triggers you could use. Maybe a certain catchphrase or a secret message, those will work too.

AZURE:

Impressive.

CRIMSON:

And I gotta admit, making them think they’re mannequins is pretty fun. You can do whatever the hell you want with ‘em and they won’t even flinch. Watch.

Suddenly, a quick SMACK echoes throughout the room as Crimson playfully spanks Banshee. Azure looks up to watch Banshee’s expression. Her face doesn’t even twitch. Banshee just stands there like a mindless statue.
Azure stares at her almost dreamily, as if he just got an idea.
AZURE:

....Fascinating.

Crimson doesn’t seem to notice this.
CRIMSON:

I know, right? And the best part is you can erase their memory so they’re none the wiser.

Azure’s wide-eyed gaze turns to Crimson again.
AZURE:

You can do that?

CRIMSON:

Yeah. Watch.

He leans in and mutters something in Banshee’s ear. He then snaps his fingers. Banshee blinks as some expression is finally shown on her face again. She turns to Azure and gives him a friendly smile. She opens her mouth, but suddenly out comes a foreign language. Azure seems to recognize it.
AZURE:

What the hell?! She can speak Greek??

Crimson looks to Azure with a teasing smirk.
CRIMSON:

You know Greek, right? Try and talk to her.

Azure tentatively utters some Greek phrase. Before they knew it, they’re having a full blown, intelligent conversation.
Crimson begins to develop a clueless expression on his face, the kind that shows how bad he feels for not knowing the language himself. Aphrodite notices this.
APHRODITE:

Mister Crimson, do you understand what they’re saying?

CRIMSON:

It’s all Greek to me...literally.

Embarrassed, he holds up his hand, ready to snap his fingers again.
CRIMSON:

Alright, I think that’s enough for now...

SNAP! Banshee’s expression turns blank momentarily before another SNAP! brings her back to her senses. She blinks and looks to Azure. She scratches her head in confusion.
BANSHEE:

....Strange... I feel like I know you...but I can’t even remember what I was just doing...

Crimson smirks.
CRIMSON:

Love how that works...

Banshee turns to Crimson.
BANSHEE:

Huh? What’re you—?

SNAP! And Banshee freezes in place, mind turned into a blank slate. Her eyes have become glassy and distant again.
CRIMSON:

I think it’s time for you to take a nap and think about your exercises from this afternoon.

Banshee speaks, her voice having become monotone.
BANSHEE:

Yes, master.

She mindlessly walks over to her bed, lays down and closes her eyes. Crimson, Azure and Aphrodite silently exit through the door they came in. Crimson closes the door and looks to Azure with a sort of flustered expression.
CRIMSON:

You two seemed to have been having a good conversation.

Azure looks to Crimson, excited.
AZURE:

Oh yeah... She was telling me about all the places she’d visited as a kid. Mexico, Zimbabwe, Holland, Moscow... Amazing. Do you realize what you’ve done, though?

CRIMSON:

....Uhh.... created the perfect hooker?

Crimson seems confused by what Azure is trying to suggest. Azure seems to ignore that last remark.
AZURE:

You’ve done something no-one in the robotics industry, good or bad, could EVER hope to achieve.... You’ve forged the ultimate assassin.

CHAPTER END.