The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crimson Azure

CHAPTER 8

PREVIOUSLY... Azure has revealed to Crimson his company’s ace-in-the-hole: The Hayabusa Project, a group of androids built specifically for combat. With this in mind, Crimson intends to raise his own underground army...

Crimson returns to his own company’s building an hour later. As he approaches his office, he notices Maroon talking with Vanessa in front of the door.
CRIMSON:

Oh, afternoon, Jason. Afternoon, Vanessa. What’s up?

Both Maroon and Vanessa turn to their boss.
MAROON:

Ah, Richard. I was just asking about you.

CRIMSON:

What for?

MAROON:

Just wondering where you were.

Vanessa, finding nothing else to do at the moment, just patiently waits.
CRIMSON:

Oh, I was over at Azure Industries. Morpheus wanted to show me their new project.

Crimson explains Project Hayabusa to Maroon. When Crimson finishes, Maroon scratches his chin pensively.
MAROON:

Well, that’s convenient, sure... but the real trouble will still be actually finding Lincoln...

CRIMSON:

Well, at this point, I’m guessing the more of his goonies show up, the closer we are to him. Still, you make a good argument. Just keep on your toes until we come up with something.

Maroon nods.
CRIMSON:

How’s the conditioning going?

MAROON:

Well, we’ve got all our martial arts experts arranged in some four-person cells. Those cells are being conditioned seperately, based on their overall strengths. They’ll basically be brainwashed into working as each other’s teammates. We’re considering leaving Banshee alone and giving her a seperate agenda, since she’s already at her peak, in conditioning and combat skill.

CRIMSON:

Good idea. How’re the groups divided up?

MAROON:

Well, we have a couple groups being trained for assassination, a couple more for heavy weaponry, but a majority of them will be trained in general field work. Right now, we’re about a third of the way through reprogramming them all.

CRIMSON:

Good. Keep it up. We’ll need as many as we can get. Send out the assassination squads to search for Lincoln, ASAP.

MAROON:

Will do.

CRIMSON:

And what about this Heavy Weaponry division?

MAROON:

They’re incredibly strong, and most of them are bodybuilders. We even have one who’s trained in using a kanabo.

Crimson looks confused.
CRIMSON:

A kanabo?

MAROON:

Yeah, it’s like this giant club with bumps or spikes on it.

CRIMSON:

Oh....yikes.

MAROON:

Yeah. We should be able to take Lincoln out in no time. We gave some special weapons training to this one girl, but uh... she’s kinda creepy.

CRIMSON:

Which one?

MAROON:

I forget her name, but it’s the albino Asian girl. Japanese, I think. Amate-something.

CRIMSON:

Oh, her... Amaterasu.

MAROON:

That’s the one.

CRIMSON:

Yeah, if I remember right, she and her brother Tsukiyomi developed a mental illness that caused them each to develop a literal case of rage-a-holism. Only way to contain them was to tranquilize them and put them in a state of constant entrancement. Thanks to that subliminal reprogramming, we seem to have tamed them.

There’s a moment of grave silence. Crimson looks away in thought. Maroon braces himself for the next thing his boss is going to say.
CRIMSON:

...Let’s leave them alone unless we’re desperate. I’ll have to ask their father, the man that brought them to us. Fortunately, he’s a friendly who shares most of our views, so he should be easy to negotiate with...

For the first time in the whole conversation, Vanessa speaks. She sounds a little nervous.
VANESSA:

Should I call him, sir?

An elderly voice speaks.
???:

That won’t be necessary. I am already here.

All three of them turn to the voice. There is an old man in a red hakama approaching them, walking stick in hand. His sleek black hair is tied back into a simple ponytail. In spite of his age and gentle aura, he seems quite able and intimidating.
Crimson’s surprise can be heard in his voice.
CRIMSON:

Oh... Mister Susano...

MAROON:

You’re the twins’ father?

The old man nods gravely.
SUSANO:

I was talking to Siegfried-san a short time ago. He explained everything to me.

CRIMSON:

Well... we were just about to ask you...

Susano seemed to know what Crimson was going to ask him, and interrupts him.
SUSANO:

I’m sure even without their affliction, they would have no objections. In fact, knowing them, I doubt they’d ask for a better way to go. They are my children, after all. Even if they appear peaceful at first glance, they have the hearts of warriors...

There’s an awkward silence as Susano’s voice trails off. After a few seconds of glancing awkwardly to Maroon, Crimson decides to break the silence.
CRIMSON:

...speaking of which, did you come to visit them?

Susano suddenly lightens up with a benevolent smile.
SUSANO:

Ah yes. I did.

CRIMSON:

Alright. I’ll check if they’re available. Vanessa, would you kindly treat Mister Susano to some tea?

Vanessa nods to her boss, then turns to Susano.
VANESSA:

How do you like your tea today, sir?

SUSANO:

I believe I will have Jasmine tea, if you have it.

VANESSA:

Alright. I’ll take you to the waiting room.

Crimson turns to Maroon.
CRIMSON:

Jason, would you like to come with me?

MAROON:

Yes, sir.

—Meanwhile, in the Asylum Sector...—
In one of the patients’ room, Rose can be seen sitting by an albino woman on a bed. Her skin and hair are white as snow, and she is dressed in a rich red latex bodysuit, similar to Banshee’s black jumpsuit.
Rose tenderly brushes her hair away from her face. She is in a deep meditative trance, breathing in and out with a steady rhythm.
He stares longingly at the girl’s peaceful face. He seems unable to tear his eyes away. He slowly leans in, moving to kiss her lips.
He hears Maroon’s voice behind him.
MAROON:

Hey Jack, what are you doing here?

Rose jumps in surprise.
ROSE:

Oh... J-Jason... It’s you. I was just going through Miss Amaterasu’s meditation exercises.

Maroon skeptically checks his watch.
MAROON:

In that case, you should’ve been finished an hour ago.

Maroon crosses his arms in condescension. Rose knew he was busted.
MAROON:

...You’ve grown feelings for her, haven’t you?

Rose silently looked down to the floor, his face a shade of bright red. Apparently, that’s his way of confirming Maroon’s suspicions.
Maroon sighs in what seems to be frustration.
MAROON:

Mister Aka’s here to visit his son and daughter. If you’re done with her, please wake her up so she can see her father.

Rose nods awkwardly before turning to the albino girl.
ROSE:

Amaterasu, when I clap my hands, you will be wide awake, feeling relaxed and refreshed.

He claps once, and the girl’s eyes shoot open. They are a deep blood red color. She blinks a couple of times and sits up straight.
ROSE:

How are you feeling now, Miss Aka?

The girl turns to him and gives him a gentle, beautiful smile. You would never think she had any sort of mental illness, let alone one that would make her go berserk. This is Amaterasu.
Her voice is calming and sweet.
AMATERASU:

I’m feeling great. Thank you, Mister Rose.

Her friendly expression suddenly turns into one of concern as she looks Rose in the face.
AMATERASU:

Are you alright, Mister Rose? Your face is bright red.

Rose seems too flustered at this to answer. Maroon steps in.
MAROON:

It’s been a long day. Not to mention pretty hot. By the way, Miss Aka, your father is here to visit.

Amaterasu turns cheerful again at the mention of her father.
AMATERASU:

Oh, thank you, Mister Maroon. Should we go now? I don’t want to keep him waiting.

Maroon nods. Amaterasu gets up and walks out the door. Before Maroon leaves, he glances to Rose. The look he gave Rose was one of warning, as if to say “You better be careful. She’s a patient, and you’re one of the staff. That’s all there is to it.”
Rose looks away in submission. Maroon then leaves.
Rose is now in the room, all by himself. After a few moments, he places his face in his hands. A small sob can be heard from him as he cries to himself, alone in Amaterasu’s room.

CHAPTER END