The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crimson Azure

CHAPTER 9

PREVIOUSLY... The Crimson Syndicate is working on forming their own underground army. Included in this army are the Aka twins, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. While retrieving the twins for a visit from their father, Maroon discovers Rose may have growing feelings for Amaterasu.

Rosenrot is in his office, organizing the books on his shelves. He hears a soft knock on his door, and calls in response.
ROSENROT:

Ja, ja, ja... Ein minuten, I will be right there!

The old man grabs his cane and makes his way to the door. He opens it, only to find Rose standing there with an embarrassed look on his face.
Rosenrot responds as a grandfather would.
ROSENROT:

Ach, Mister Rose, good afternoon... Is something troubling you? You look so glum.

Rose stutters a little. His cheeks are flushed.
ROSE:

M...Mister Siegfried... I think I need help...

Rosenrot places a hand on Rose’s shoulder.
ROSENROT:

Well, would you like to discuss this over some pastries?

Rose seems surprised by the offer.
ROSE:

Oh... Th-thank you...

The old man leads him into the room and closes the door.
ROSENROT:

Have a seat. You seem more nerve-wracked than usual. Did you get in trouble with Doctor Maroon again?

ROSE:

Uh... sort of...

As Rose sits himself down, the old man is looking through the minifridge hidden under his desk. He pulls out two large pastries, hands one to Rose.
ROSENROT:

Would you care to tell me about it?

Rose takes a bite of his pastry, as if to calm himself down. After a moment, he gathers the strength to talk.
ROSE:

I’m... I’m not sure if I can do this...

Rosenrot answers calmly. His voice comes across as gentle and reassuring.
ROSENROT:

They say the path from inner turmoil starts with a friendly ear. Mine is open, if you wish to use it.

Rose hesitates. It takes him a while to summon the courage to confess his dilemma.
ROSE:

I... I think I’m falling in love with a patient.

Rosenrot asks politely, without being judgemental, before taking a bite out of his own pastry.
ROSENROT:

A patient? Which one?

Rose takes another bite, in an attempt to calm himself. He painfully swallows before answering.
ROSE:

...Amaterasu, of the Aka twins.

The old man doesn’t seem too surprised by this. Instead, he jsut scratches his chin through his beard.
ROSENROT:

I think I see where this is going. What is it about her that you like?

Rose seems a little surprised by how calm the old man is being. He takes another bite and swallows.
ROSE:

Well... She’s beautiful, for one thing. And when I bring her back to consciousness, well... She’s always kind and gentle.

ROSENROT:

Okay... And what is it that made you think you’re falling in love with her? When did you start to think that was the case?

Rose hesitates.
ROSE:

I guess it started a few months ago, when I started working here. I was going under hypnotherapy training, when they first assigned me to watch over Amaterasu... along with some of the other patients...

Rosenrot nods again.
ROSENROT:

I see... So your feelings for her grew from there?

ROSE:

...The first time I saw her, she was just lying on her bed, under a trance... I always thought she looked the most beautiful when she was asleep or under a trance. But when she’s awake... She’s so nice to everyone. I feel like I know her.

ROSENROT:

You mean she seems familiar?

ROSE:

No... I mean, like I know her as if she were a close friend, turning into something more.

Rosenrot sighs in understanding.
ROSENROT:

Ahhh, so you mean... You feel like you’re starting an intimate relationship with her?

Rose bows his head down in embarrassment.
ROSE:

...Yes...Just half an hour ago I was about to kiss her while she slept.

ROSENROT:

And you were interrupted by Doctor Maroon?

ROSE:

Yes.

There was a long silence. Rosenrot took a bite out of his pastry.
ROSENROT:

Perhaps, against all odds, you should bring up this relationship with Mister Crimson.

Rose looks up and reacts in a panic.
ROSE:

Wh-what?! Oh no-no-no-no-no... I’d be fired for having a relationship with patient!

ROSENROT:

Not really. After all, he’s guilty of the same thing.

Rose looks at him in confusion.
ROSE:

...What?

Rosenrot gently chuckles.
ROSENROT:

I forgot. You are still new to this company. Even so, you didn’t suspect anything from his... ahem, “playboy” attitude?

Rose thinks about it.
ROSE:

You’re telling me I got worried over nothing?

ROSENROT:

Not exactly, but I do believe you should ignore Doctor Maroon and pursue your relationship with Lady Amaterasu. After all, she is a beautiful woman, and you’re helping her recover from her illness anyway.

ROSE:

...but what if something goes wrong in our relationship? It’ll be awkward, won’t it?

The old man chuckles.
ROSENROT:

Well, if she’s hypnotized, you can just wipe her memory of the incident, right?

This time, Rose simply facepalms out of embarrassment. Apparently, He never thought about that aspect. Rosenrot just laughs.
ROSENROT:

If it will make you feel better, I will discuss this with her father. I’m positive he will understand.

Rose responds after another moment of hesitation. He still sounds nervous, but reassured somewhat.
ROSE:

...Thank you, Mister Siegfried.

Rosenrot gently nods.
ROSENROT:

If you have any more problems, feel free to come to my office.

Rose seems to ease up a little more.
ROSE:

Alright, I will. Sorry to bother you.

The old man just chuckles.
ROSENROT:

Not at all.

Rose nods, gets up, and makes his way to the door. Before he reaches the door, he turns back to the old man.
ROSE:

Do you, um... Do you really think I have a chance with her?

Rosenrot strokes his beard. He smirks again.
ROSENROT:

Logically, I would say yes. You’ve spent more time with her than any of the other employees, not only because it was your duty, but because you genuinely care for your patients. You just need more confidence and courage, is all.

Rose smiles in relief.
ROSE:

Alright. Thank you, Mr. Siegfried.

ROSENROT:

Come back to me if you have any more problems, ja?

ROSE:

I will. Thank you for listening.

ROSENROT:

Anytime.

Rose finally leaves the office, and the old man returns to organizing his books.

CHAPTER END.