The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cruise Cabin Conundrum.

By Hypnofur

For the last year or so, I had been worried that Kira and I were so busy being parents that we forgot how to be anything but. I consider myself a man of action, so to remedy this, I made arrangements with her parents to watch the kids, and I booked us a cruise. It was a smash hit. We were having a great time. She enjoyed being pampered and I spent my days, not to mention many nights, at the casino. We had one more day and night on the cruise ship and Kira said she wanted to do something special for our final night in Sin City. I suggested a show and a nice dinner, but she had other plans.

“You spend the day however you want. I’m going to go to the spa and then do some shopping for a show of our own tonight,” she said, following that up with a wink. Kira gave me a kiss on the cheek and practically skipped out the door, her blonde hair flowing behind her. I knew I couldn’t wait for tonight.

After a pretty good run at the craps table, I decided to go back up to our suite for a quick breather before heading back for the rest of the afternoon. I unlocked our door and walked in, almost tripping over the manila envelope that was at my feet. It was rather thick, so I picked it up and walked over to the bar area to examine the contents. When I opened the envelope, out fell a note and a set of handcuffs. The note was from Kira, which read: “I hope you’re ready for tonight’s show, because I can’t wait. See you at 9:00. Kira.”

At this point it was already 8:30, so I quickly took a shower to get the smell of cigarette smoke off of me. I dried off, got changed and flipped on the television. No more than five minutes later did our door open and I heard Kira’s voice. “Jimmy, if you’re in here go sit in the armchair.”

“Alright, baby,” I replied. I turned off the set and sat down in the armchair, which was positioned right by the king-sized bed. The anticipation was killing me, knowing how sexy I knew my wife could look, if she wanted. “Are you ready,” she called out from around the corner? “Yeah, I’m ready;” I answered, “let me see you.” As soon as I finished my sentence, I could hear footsteps moving toward the bedroom. The first thing I noticed was Kira’s finely manicured toes peeking out of the straps of her strappy high heels. I followed the lines of her legs up and saw Kira as I had never seen her before.

Her highlighted blonde hair was pulled up in the back, allowing me to see her deep blue eyes. She was wearing tight black velvet dress. She had long satin black opera gloves. I assumed they were for the show of removing them. It was very Hollywood glam. She looked so hot I wanted to take her right then and there. I started to get up, but she motioned for me to remain seated. In her grasp were the handcuffs.

“If you want the show to start, put your hands behind the chair,” she said, almost ordering me, but I did as I was told. She walked behind me and slapped the cuffs on me. There was no way I could get up unless she let me, but I wasn’t concerned. She walked back around and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, before walking over to the radio and turning on a hip hop station.

“Would you like it if I danced for you, Jim,” she cooed softly, her hips slowly swaying back and forth as the music played. The curves of her body were mesmerizing and her perky tits looked like they wanted to jump out of the dress. She placed her hands on the armrests and leaned over, giving me a view of her cleavage, which was no more than inches from my mouth.

“Kira, you have to let me out of these cuffs. I want you so bad.” She winked at me. “I bet you do, honey,” and she stood up and turned around so I could get a look at her ass through the velvet material. Kira crouched down and started grinding against my rapidly growing cock, teasing me by lifting the dress up just enough to expose the curves of the bottom of her ass.

“Kira, you tease. Go get the keys!” She stopped almost immediately and looked at me with an almost confused expression on her face. “The keys were in the envelope, weren’t they?” I was momentarily stunned.

“No they weren’t in the envelope. Shit, Kira, you don’t have the keys to these things?” I was half angry, half aroused at this point, but tried to get my bearings about me before she lost her composure. She started to apologize before I stopped her.

“Look, we aren’t going to let this stop us from having a great night. Just call the ship concierge to get a locksmith up here so I can enjoy you in that hot-ass dress of yours.”

A small grin spread across her face. She walked over to the phone and called the front desk. The conversation was brief, but she returned and said, “They thought it was pretty funny, actually. They’re sending somebody right up.”

My wrists were starting to get a little sore, but it was tolerable for a few more minutes. No more than five minutes had passed before we heard a knock at the door. Kira sauntered out of the room to answer it. I couldn’t make out any of the conversation, only muffled voices. She returned to the bedroom with two a man in tow.

“Jim, this is Marcel.” My wife introduced. “The ship doesn’t have a lock smith, so they asked him to come up. He’s the ship’s… magician” she said stifling a laugh.

Marcel played it cool. He smiled and laughed with her. “Well, usually it is the ship’s doctor that gets called away from his cabin, not me. However, I doubt he knows how to get out of handcuffs with no key” he said politely, with the slightest hint of a French accent. His gentle, friendly demeanor put Kira and I at ease.

Marcel started looking at my predicament. He mentioned that he had to think for a while about how he could do it with someone else’s hands in the cuffs instead of his own. He said he didn’t want to accidently break my arm. I agreed with him that I didn’t want a broken arm.

Kira gets chatty when she is nervous, so she started asking him all about his act. He asked if we had gone to see it while we were on board, and we embarrassingly had to admit that we hadn’t. Kira asked what it was like, and Marcel told her it was a mix of “fun, fright, and fantasy”.

My wife started going on about how she would be too nervous to take part in any of the tricks. I was starting to get annoyed, because their conversation was taking Marcel’s focus off the “problem at hand”. I was also starting to notice how much of his focus was on Kira’s dress. I wanted to be out of the cuffs, and I wanted Marcel out of the room.

“You would not be nervous at all, once you joined me on the stage” Marcel told her.

“I doubt that. I’m quite the scaredy cat!” Kira admitted with a laugh. Was it a flirtatious laugh? I was quickly losing my sense of humor.

“Not at all. I would quickly place you in a hypnotic trance. You would be completely under my power, and would follow my instructions explicitly.” He said, as I instantly noted that all traces of kind and gentle were gone, replaced with a commanding air of authority.

Kira didn’t say anything back. She just sort of stood there, staring at him. Perhaps it was the nervousness of being in this vulnerable and odd situation. Or perhaps it was Marcel’s intense, hypnotic eyes seeming to pull her gaze in like an irresistible magnet.

“Look into my eyes, Kira,” Marcel said in a calm, yet commanding tone. “Come into my eyes and feel the force of my will. Come into my eyes and feel all else fade away. There are no sounds other than my voice. All of you focus is on me. On my eyes, on my voice. Nothing else exists. Your breathing is steady, your eyes are fixed on mine. You begin to feel weightless. All of your cares and concerns have melted away. You feel only the sensation of floating as you are carried away by my voice. Carried away to a space where you feel absolutely wonderful. Complete, relaxed pleasure as you submit to the seduction of my hypnotic trance.”

My stomach flip flopped as I realized this guy was actually hypnotizing my wife right in front of me. Kira looked at this guy like his eyes were her entire world now. I called to her, but it seemed like the only thing she could hear was Marcel, telling her to relax and submit.

I started yelling at Marcel to stop. He looked at me and yelled “Silence” and suddenly I was unable to generate any sound from my vocal cords. I have no idea how he did that. I knew we were in major trouble at this poine.

“Kira, come to me” Marcel commanded simply. My wife approached him slowly but steadily, without hesitation. The magician ran his hand up her leg and her velvet covered stomach before reaching the zipper of her dress. Slowly he started pulling it down. The fabric spread apart, as each click of the zipper unveiled more and more of my wife’s naked breast to this stranger. I could feel my dick straining against my shorts as the situation started to become unbelievably overwhelming.

Marcel gently tugged Kira by her panties closer to him. He was on the edge of the bed and leaned forward, flicking her nipple with his tongue before engulfing her tit into his mouth. I saw Kira close her eyes and bite her lower lip as he took her other breast in his hands. The sight of my wife having her breasts getting worked over by this sinister yet suave assailant was making me angry, ashamed, and aroused. She moaned softly, making Marcel pull away briefly to say to her, “Finger yourself for me, Kira.”

Kira obeyed, sliding her hand down the front of her satin panties. I could see the outline of her fingers as she moved in and out while Marcel continued sucking and biting on her nipples. He also had a hand firmly on her rear. She looked like she was getting weak in the knees and started trembling a little. I could hear her moan a little as he pulled away from her chest. She was now dressed only in panties and the long black satin evening gloves.

With one swift motion, Marcel yanked down her panties. Must have been a slight of hand kind of thing. Kira hadn’t even really noticed, as her middle finger was still slowly sliding in and out of her pussy while she massaged her clit with her thumb. Marcel looked at me cruelly as he gently pulled my wife’s fingers away and replaced them with his own.

“Oooohhhhhhhhhh, it feels gooooddddd,” was all she could get out as her neck whipped back, causing her hair to fall out of the bun. The magician’s motion became faster and faster before he removed his fingers before she reached climax. He stood up and walked behind her, grabbing both of her satin gloved wrists and pulling her arms behind her back. He grabbed a clump of Kira’s mussed hair and whispered in her ear, “Bend over and worship me with your mouth.”

I was stunned at the lack of hesitation Kira showed. As soon as the words left his mouth, she bent down, started kissing the head of his cock and then gently licked off the pre-come that had formed. She had always refused to give me head.

Marcel’s grip on Kira’s hair got tighter and he pulled her lower, slowly easing his cock into my wife’s awaiting mouth. As Marcel guded her head back and forth, he closed his eyes, since he had to be close to shooting his load, and quickly pulled out of Kira’s mouth, causing a slight popping sound.

Kira stood up to Marcel’s face. He put his hands on her hips and kissed her hard and deep, their tongues becoming intertwined in each others mouths.

“Kira, get on the bed, turn over and get on your hands and knees. Do you want to be mine, Kira?”

Now on her hands and knees and facing the wall, she looked back and responded, “Yes.”

“Yes what? How do you address your Master?”

“Yes, I want to be yours Master.” A smile came across Marcel’s face.

“That’s all I wanted to hear, my slave.” He got up on the bed and spanked her once. I could see Kira bite her lower lip and Marcel noticed, too, so he spanked her again. Kira shuddered the second time. The magician grabbed his cock and mounted her, inserting just the tip into Kira’s awaiting slit before ramming all the way inside her on the second push. Kira’s tits were rocking back and forth as he slammed her from behind, making her grab handfuls of the comforter to brace herself. As Marcel continued thrusting, he spanked Kira once again. I practically came in my shorts from the sight.

“OOOOHHHHHHHH,” she called out, while Marcel continued in rhythm with his violent thrusts in her pussy. His eyes closed and he wrapped his arm around her waist, pressing his s tomach against my wife’s back. He leaned in and said, “Kira, I’m going to fill you with my essence. This will bind you to me forever. You’re going like that, aren’t you.”

“Yes,” she answered under her breath. Marcel was not satisfied, his motion becoming slower and harder. “Say it again, slave. You want me to come inside you, don’t you?”

This time Kira made herself heard. “OOOHHH YESSSSSSS, Masterrrr” she screamed, her head forward causing her hair to cover her face. Marcel leaned back up and grabbed her with both hands by the waist and drove inside for the final few times, emptying his sperm deep inside my wife.

I fumed as I watched him lay on the bed next to my wife, both catching their breath. I saw him start to whisper some things to her. I knew he was placing post hypnotic suggestions into her mind. I feared the worst.

“Jim, I am going to leave now. If you report any of this to any ship or local authority, Kira will adamantly deny that anything ever happened. Without her cooperation, no charges will be brought. However, understand Kira will always obey any command I give her without question. Keep that in the back of your mind before you do anything dumb. Lastly, I am not a cruel man. When you look into Kira’s eyes and tell her that you are ‘Marcel”, she will believe it to be so. She will be completely under your control, until you release her. Goodbye Jim” he said as he walked towards the door.

I hated him, and this situation, but I had no choice but to plead for his help. “What, what about the cuffs?” I asked as he left.

“They are on the floor” he said as he slipped out of our cabin. I don’t know how he did that but he was right.

I’m ashamed to admit that I told Kira that ‘I was Marcel’ within the hour….and I still do so often to this day…