The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cruise You Can’t Loose

(A cruise for women to get away from men is not at what it was advertised to be at all. MD, HM,MF,FF, MC, and forced sex are themes)

Chp 1

The cruise ship looked perfect from the land, going peacefully away from the port towards greater scenery and warmer temperatures. The large white boat was the whole and complete idea of perfection to a great number of people that morning, and those not aboard couldn’t help but feel a stab of envy as they went about their day.

Madison was giggling at something in her magazine as she reclined on the bed. Sara looked up from her unpacking expectantly.

“Well? What’s so funny?” she asked her friend

Madison looked over and smiled holding up a picture for Sara to see.

“Taking the cruising out of cruising?” Sara read out loud puzzled. There was a picture of a man leering at two women in bikinis beneath the caption.

“Yeah, dummy! That’s the ad for this cruise...the reason why we got tickets so cheep. This is a ship entirely full of love lorn, love sick, or sick of love women who want to get away from men. No men were allowed on so tickets were harder to sell and thus...(making a sweeping motion of their room) viola!”

“I must be missing the joke. Wait a minute.....NO Men! None?! ”

“I was just laughing at the fact I came across this ad in the magazine I just bought and here we are practically living the ad out! (seeing her friend didn’t see the humor) Never mind. As for the men there are a few about like, the captain and such but not men wanting to just love you and leave you.”

“But I thought you said this trip was to help me get over Jerry!”

“It will my pure, young virgin. I totally plan to seduce you and turn you on to my bisexual ways. Look a whole ship of women just begging to be fucked by us.”

Sara laughed. This is why she and Madison were best friends. Madison always made her feel better about herself and made Sara feel at home at college even though it had been Madisons’ first year to.

Now that they were Juniors they were even closer. Madison was always assumed to be the “bad one” and Sara the “good one”. Madison was Wiccan, openly bisexual, a drinker, a partier, a talker about sex, and someone who totally lived for the moment. Besides all that Madison dressed like she was the lead singer of some girl punk band, tight black pants and a ripped rocker shirt which just completed her look: shoulder length straight black hair with red streaks and a killer body. Sara was definitely straight and Christian but didn’t make a big deal about it. She had more of the innocent American girl thing going. Just some jeans and a white baby doll T-shirt around her petite body was just fine. She even had the stereotypical long blond hair and blue eyes of that sort of person.

Everyone at school could guess Madison had the tiniest crush on her friend but none would guess that Madison was actually the virgin of the two. Madison had casual meetings with people but it only led mostly to oral sex. Sara was totally pure until she started dating Jerry and slowly wore her down with his pleas for sex. That was bad enough in Saras view but when she finally gave in he totally degraded her while he was fucking her. She felt more like she had been raped afterward when she was cleaning up the mess he had made on her when he demanded she lick his fluids off her own body. She got scared and had to practically break her neck to get into the right positions to do as he asked, but did it anyway. The worst thing of all was the next day he publicly broke up with her, claiming she got off saying she was a virgin but really was a prostitute who did it for free if they humiliated her. She had almost nervous breakdown. Madison socked her friends ex-boyfriend in the jaw and got him thrown off campus for throwing a punch back at her. Clever. Still she had thought she loved Jerry and couldn’t see herself going near another man again. Madison, picked up on this and had been joking about Sara becoming a lesbian ever since. Sara wished she had told Madison all of what happened...the whole licking thing, but she really wanted to just forget about it. Madison had surprised her with this cruise a few days later and the trip was a few days after that. This is exactly what I need, Sara thought as she folded the last of her clothes.

Down below Madison and Saras’ room there was a large meeting hall filled to the brim with men chatting away and greeting each other, while keeping an toward the stage at the front of the room. It was going to start soon. Sure enough a tall good-looking man jumped on to the stage and signaled the room for quiet a few moments later. The men all looked forward with large grins and started chanting his name.

“George! George! George!” George smiled broadly and warmly as he acknowledged their respect but then continued to signal for quiet. Mark turned to his friend and whispered.

“Who’s that?” His friend Derek who was also acting as his sponsor whispered back.

“That’s George Norpen, he’s one of the three that came up with the formula years ago and he acts kind of as our guide through the whole process. Listen.” George had achieved quiet and switched his microphone on.

“It’s good to see so many familiar and new faces! Welcome to year five of the Can’t Loose Cruise! Our numbers go up every year and we have yet to have one complaint! You all are here to have some fun with women that normal society would look down upon, fetishes, humiliation, pain, whatever. Maybe you just want to live out a fantasy with that special girl. We can give it to you. I must remind you though, please keep the women’s injuries to a minimum, we want them leaving thinking they had a great time not that they were whipped into submission! (the crowd chuckled and then he continued). There will be stopovers in a series of towns down the coast-they think they’re going to Jamaica! They think the shot they took was an immunization! But by the end of the trip they will have seen Paradise! (The audience exploded in laughter and applause at the double meaning). All right I see my assistant, Sissy is ready. (an older woman dressed in a French maid outfit perkily stepped forward onto the stage and pulled a cart of red binders behind her. ) Silly, is this all of them? (The older woman giggled like a little girl and shook her head no.) Where are the rest?”

“I’m not going to tell you!” she spat out in a childish voice

“Really? That’s not a good girl, I’ll punish you later. Gentlemen! These notebooks contain an in-depth profile on every girl on this craft, their likes, their dislikes, their fears, and so much more. Before you leave pick up a book and make your choice or choices depending on how much you paid and reserve it by calling the number inside the cover. Swapping services number is inside the cover too. Now (He turned back to the scantly dressed women in front of him.) many of you probably don’t recognize the congresswoman from Maine, but she happened across our ad and has joined up this year...you can find her on page 5. She’s running for reelection this year so I think she needs punishment by whoever gets her. I owe her some punishment too for some missing binders. Senator Snowe? Now whenever you hear the word “campaign” and are being filmed, interviewed, or in front of more than 10 people you will become a raging slut. You can only think of sex and will have to sleep with anyone or anything but your husband within an hour of hearing that word. If you hear the word more than once, each additional time is another different person or thing you must sleep with before you got to bed that night. Oh and if go somewhere with children, wear no underwear that day and have them sit on your lap. When they do you will get more and more aroused at the thought of them being there and will become wet and have them wiggle. Now go have a good time!!!” The men applauded loudly grinning at the spectacle they new would come at election time.

Mark wasn’t sure of what he felt about this place. His buddy Derek had clued him in that his sisters’ friend Sara would be on the boat. Mark always loved Sara but was confused at hearing this news, Derek had also said the women who went on this cruise were all whores who got off on this sort of thing. Just ten minutes ago Derek had come clean and said that they became whores and didn’t really start that way. Mark was skeptical they could just make someone do something, but he had recognized Senator Snowe and was pretty sure now. Derek had convinced him that he could protect Sara from the scummy guys while she fell in love with him. Mark neglected to ask how Derek planned on spending the week. When Derek and Mark got into their room the binders were torn open. On page two lay Sara pictured in her bra and panties with the lurid details of her first and only sexual encounter, among other things. Derek had already placed a reserve. When Mark was still pouting over her. How dare this Jerry guy!

Derek kicked him to grab his attention and handed him the phone.

“You’re going have to be quick mate. She’s on page 2!” Mark dialed the number quickly and gasped after he inquired about her. He hung up the phone. Shit! She was taken; he quickly dialed the next number to arrange a swap. It was approved for day 3. At least he’d have some time with her. He flipped the binder to the last few pages and ordered a beauty to occupy his time till then and have someone to trade with. It all went through nicely. An intercom buzzed on in their room, “10 more minutes and then you may get your girls. The command code is the secret one you chose as an alias for the trip. Just say your command code, give orders, then say end and she will remember the codeword as your name but nothing that follows it until you say end. Goodnight.”

Madison and Sara looked out on the water and smiled. They had been talking for quite a while now and decided to give the view the awe and silence it deserved. A beep came from the intercom on deck, “We just heard the temperature will be DROPPING go inside for a few moments and make sure you look nice and wait for the door. END.... sharply please be advised. Thank you.” Madison shivered slightly.

“ I think I’m going back in to grab a coat. Be right back.”

“No wait. I’ll join you.” The girls grabbed the coats they forgot they had on the deck with them and went back toward their rooms.

Inside they both sat down in front of a mirror and applied make up and the changed clothes. They each were so intent on what they were doing they didn’t see the other following a similar course of action.

When they were done they sat admiring themselves until a knock on the door started them.Madison hurried to the door and a familiar voice filled the room as the door opened.

“Hello Madison! Nice to you again!” Madisons face turned to anger but still too shocked to speak. “Let me introduce myself my name is Adam.” As Jerry entered the room he smiled to himself. Revenge will be mine my loves. He took note on how time seemed to have frozen in the room as the girls waited, lisening for instructions. He shut the door behind him and considered what he should do first with his property. There was a knock as soon as he shut it. ‘What now?’ he thought as he opened the door.

“Derek! What a surprise! I thought we agreed I could teach Madison a lesson first and then I’d give her to you.”

“I know, I just want to be present.” Derek replied. He secretly wanted to make sure Jerrys anger wasn’t mishandled by breaking Madison just yet. That was his honor. He and Jerry had pooled lots of money in this trip and this was just going to be the beginning of the payoff.

End Chp one