The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 12

A couple of hours later I return to the loft with my supplies. After putting things away I return to my laptop to see how things are going. Mrs. Frost is pacing back and forth like a caged animal in her room. I decide to link up with her and see what’s on her mind.

What I find is a sea of emotion, she is obviously angry, frustrated, confused, scared and a little excited. I don’t want to use my powers on her much, I want to break her ‘the old fashion way’ but decide to tweak her excitement more.

I see too that she’s starting to put together her last memories before I nabbed her. ‘I remember scolding Alan Reid for being in the faculty parking lot, and then he did something, snapped his finger and everything went black. Could he be the one doing all this? He must have somehow drugged me or something. But how….and all this, he’s just a punk kid.’ So she’s starting to figure it out, I guess I won’t need the mask anymore.

“Mrs. Frost, I think it’s about time to begin your punishment” I announce over the speakers, startling her out of her thoughts.

“You wouldn’t dare!” she screeches back to me. I don’t bother to reply, instead grab some of the things I’ll need and head down to her room.

Once I step inside her room, her eyes narrow as she recognizes me. “I thought it might be you, you little prick. You are soooo much trouble you little bastard, you’ll rot in hell for this” evidently feeling that she is back in charge as a teacher now. “You bring my clothes and let me out of here this instance young man” she’s walking toward me, her finger wagging at me like she’s in charge.

I step into her as I give her a punch in the stomach; which catches her totally off guard. As she doubles over from the pain, I push her back onto the bed. I move quickly, using the cuffs to secure her hands behind her back. Then I grab a dog collar I bought for her and secure it around her neck, using a small padlock so she can’t take it off. Then to the collar I attach a leash. Taking the end of the leash, I sit down in the chair and wait for her to catch her breath.

Finally she sits up and coughs a couple of times, getting air back into her lungs. “YOU BASTARD, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET A CHANCE.”

I reach over to the table and grab a riding crop that I purchased, spun around smacked her across her tits. She howls in pain. I’m surprised in myself at how hard I hit her with it, but I was somewhat pissed right now and she needs to learn her place.

“You are NOT the Teacher here” I tell her “I AM. And you’re going to learn you place” as I hit her again. Again she howls in pain, and then I hit her again and again for a total of five times.

“Please Stop, please no more, I’m sorry, I’ll be good” she’s sobs.

“WHO AM I” I yell at her as I smack her one more time across her tits, which now have several red welts rising from the skin. I didn’t break the skin fortunately tho.

“OOOWWWWW” she howls one more time “MASTER, YOU ARE THE MASTER, please Master, no more” she says while bawling.

“Much better” I commend her, “now come with me” I yank her leash some. She submissively falls in behind me as I take her out of her bedroom for the first time and down the hall to my workshop area. I take her to the center of the room, she is still sniffling and sobbing some, her eyes are on the floor.

I un-cuff her hands from behind her back and move them to the front and then I raise them over her head and hook them to a winch if had installed in the ceiling. Then I walk over to the controls and raise her up until her feet are just barely touching the floor.

“Now” I tell her as I walk over to my work bench and grab the large wooden paddle that is laying there “for your punishment for your earlier behavior, I have decided that a good paddling is what you need. I don’t imagine anyone has ever paddled your ass in your life, so this will be good for you.”

Her head shoots up “Master NO!!!! I WILL BE GOOD, I PROMISE, PLEASE NO MORE, I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE. I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK, ANYTHING, JUST DON’T HURT ME ANYMORE!!” She starts crying again.

“I know you will do anything, but only because you have too as you said earlier. But given the chance, you’d disobey me. I need you to be willing to do anything just to please me.”

I can tell I’m starting to break her down; she’s loosing her will to fight. To be sure I look inside her again. I can see her searching for something to say to get me to stop, she wants to beg for me not to, but realizes it won’t help. She still has a lot of anger, but fear is her overriding emotion right now. Then I notice a little spark in the corner of her mind, a little voice that is getting louder.

‘I have this coming’ the voice tells her ‘I have been so cruel for so long, treating people, especially men like shit. I surprised it’s taken someone so long to retaliate. I guess I should be thankful he hasn’t killed me’ her voice tells her. Could it be a long loss conscience I wonder?

I’ve decided to give her the same punishment that I gave Fran last evening, originally I was going to smack her twenty times, but after the incident earlier in her room, I figure ten would be enough. Of course, this is going to hurt worse then what Fran got.

“Ok, here’s how this works, I am going to paddle your bottom ten times. Each time I make contact with your ass, you will count the stroke and then thank your master for punishing his disrespectful slave, Understand?”

“Please no master, no more please, I’m begging you” she responds.

“I’ll take that as a yes” I tell her. And then I pause for a moment, recalling all the times she had been cruel to me or one of my friends, to students I don’t even know, to her whole family. I can feel the anger welling up in me again; she showed no mercy to anyone, why should I give her any now? My inside voice responds ‘because you are better than her. But she needs this.’

So I swing my paddle at her back side WHACK as it makes contact, turning her ass red almost instantly. “OOOOWWWWWIIIEEEEE!!!!! She screams and then looses control of her bladder and pisses all over the floor; another time I’d punish her for that, but not now.

“Count Slave” I tell her.

“Uhhhh…..Ooooo…..One” she sobs.

“The rest or we start over” I inform her.

“AAHH Noooo, THANK YOU MASTER FOR PUNISHING YOUR DISPRESPECTFUL SLAVE!”

SMACK “IIIIIEEEEEE OH IT HURTS, IT HURTS SOO BAD…..TWO, THANK YOU MASTER FOR PUNISHING YOUR SLAVE.”

“Better” I commend her. SMACK “OOOOWWWW!!! THREE, OH GOD, THREE, THANK YOU MASTER FOR PUNISHING YOUR DISRESPECTFUL SLAVE.”

And on it went. By six, the screaming died down some; she was evidently going numb some. By the time we got to ten she was barely coherent. Before letting her down, I got a rag and a mop and cleaned the floor and her up. When I let her down, she just collapsed onto the floor, sobbing.

I picked her up and carried her back to her room, with her head on my shoulder and her arm around my neck she softly betweens sobs “I am sorry master, I am sorry, please don’t punish me anymore.”

“We’re done for today” I assure her. Once we get to her room I lay her down on the bed. Once her ass comes in contact with the mattress she winces painfully “roll over on your stomach” I tell her. I then go out to the shelf outside her door and bring back some ointment. I sit on the edge of the bed and spread some ointment on her bright red cheeks. The ointment has a numbing affect on her skin as slowly rub it gently over her ass.

As the ointment starts taking affect, she starts to really relax, moaning a little, obviously enjoying my hand on her ass. The ointment is having an affect on my hand too and it’s going numb. I rub a little while longer but eventually have to stop. I can’t tell if she’s asleep or not. I put the cap on lotion and start to rise, when she roles over on to her side, facing me.

“Master?” she says quizzically.

“Shhhh” I tell her, “go ahead and relax for awhile and I’ll bring you some lunch in awhile.”

She looks into my eyes and then unexpectedly, grabs the back of my head and pulls herself up to my lips and kisses me very passionately. I am astonished at this point but don’t resist and kiss her back. Once we break, she looks down and “master, I’m sorry, I should have asked first.” I don’t really know what to say, so I get up and leave.

Once outside, my curiosity gets the best of me so I link with her to see what’s going on inside her head. She is even more confused than I am as to why she just kissed me. She liked it though. It is interesting that I recognize her emotions better than she does. She is trying to figure out what she is feeling, so push a thought into her head ‘Respect.’

I return about an hour later with her lunch, a bowl of soup and a sandwich. She is sleeping softly when I enter. I was going to just put it down and leave, but she stirs and wakes up. She sits up in bed and winces when her butt makes contact again with the mattress. “Master my I rise and eat my lunch?” she asks.

I’m really surprised at how quickly she’s coming along. Just to be sure I again look inside of her mind, but I see no signs of deception, mostly confusion and some other emotions that she hasn’t sorted out yet.

“Yes you may” I tell her. She stands up and walks over to the table. This is when she notices that the bowl of soup has a spoon in it.

“Oh thank you Master for the silverware”

“Your welcome, you have earned it” I tell her. Surprisingly she smiles widely, again reminding me of a little girl, one that just made her daddy proud. She picked up the bowl of soup and then looking at the floor then at me.

“Master, may I ask you for a favor?” she says looking at me. I just nod my head yes.

“Master, would be ok, this one time, if I could sit on the bed instead of the floor, my backside is still very sore”

“Yes slave, you can sit on the bed this time” I smile at her.

She goes over to sit on the bed, lower her tush slowly till it makes contact. It must be very sore, because she stands up again quickly, then grabs her pillow and puts it under and sits on that.

I watch as she consumes the bowl of soup and then start on the sandwich. Finally she works up the nerve to ask “Master, may I ask you some questions?”

“Yes, you may talk freely for now” I am still surprised at how quickly she’s submitting.

“I was wondering, Why?” she asks.

“I told you why this morning” I reply.

“Yes, I know, but why bother, another few months and you’d be thru my class and on with your life. So why did you go to all this trouble?”

That was a good question, why bother with all this; after all I could have just made her the way she should be with my abilities or could have just endured her for a while longer and move on. I looked at her as I contemplated my answer.

Finally “well Barbra” using her first name for the first time “it’s complicated, there are several reason, some I don’t care to discuss, but one reason was it is obvious you’re a beautiful woman on the outside, but on the inside is another matter, but I figured someone that is sour as you has to be really hurting on the inside to want to hurt everyone around you.”

She was quiet then for a bit, I could tell she was contemplating what I said and then she “you were right about me never having had someone treat me like that, even as a little girl, my father would never lay a finger on me when I was bad. All he would do is buy me things, I grew thinking that is how you show you care about a person, is by getting them what they wanted. Then when I got older, I started hating men that wouldn’t give me what I wanted because I thought that meant they didn’t care about me. So I would go for guys that would give me what ever I wanted, but it’s hard to care about someone who will give you things because basically they’re scared of you.

When I was hanging there after you paddled me and you were cleaning me up, and especially after you brought me back here and soothe me, I realized that although I had never treated you well, in fact treated you awful, you still cared about me. That somehow you had figured out what I needed, something I needed all my life. I’m still confused by a lot of what I’m feeling, but I want to thank you for caring.”

Again I had to link to her, just to see if this was some kind of a ruse. But in her mind, I saw nothing to indicate that. Instead I saw her confusion, along with a growing respect and sexual feeling for me. I felt it was too soon to go that direction, but it did make me feel better.

“Wow” I said “you’ve had quite a day” was the best I could come up with at this point. I jumped up and left the room. A few minutes later I returned with some clothes for her, some panties and some full length pajamas for now and some socks and slippers “here, I hope I got the size right” which I had, since I could see her memories and her size requirements.

Tears welled up into her eyes, this time though she was also smiling broadly at me “Master, may I show my appreciation for this gift?”

“Sure” I responded. At that she leaped into my arms, crushing me almost as she kissed me very passionately, her tongue pushing inside my mouth. I encircled her with my arms and kissed her back.

Finally after kissing me she stepped back “Master, did your slave please you?”

“Yes, slave you pleased me. But you need to rest and I have things to attend to, I’ll see you later when I bring your diner.”

“Master? May I ask one more favor?” she asks, pushing her luck a little I thought.

“Depends on what the favor is?” I reply.

“The TV in the wall, is there something else that can be on?”

“Ok” I relent go out and shut the door and lock it. The controls for the TV are outside room, so I switch it to CNN.

“Thank You Master!” I hear her from outside the room.