The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 13

I decided I needed to do some real research on the human mind and psychology, so I headed back to my new favorite place, library. It took me about two hours to go through their entire section of books on psychology. Basically what I found just confirmed what I already had concluded.

My initial impression of Mrs. Frost was correct; there was a part of her that had never grown up due to the way everyone had always giving her whatever she wanted. So when I disciplined her, it was like disciplining a small child, and like a small child, even though they don’t like the discipline, they subconsciously realize that it means that someone cares about them; especially if it is followed by affection. So the little girl in Barbra is growing up and quickly.

As I’m leaving the library I get a call from Madeline on my cell phone, asking me to stop by. So from the library I head over to her house. First though, I pop in on mom and dad to check on how they are doing. They both seem glad to see me. Dad seems like his old self, but mom is acting a little weird, she hugs me a little longer than usually and gives me a kiss on the cheek telling me how much she’s missed me.

Dad grabs me and him a beer and we sit down for a quick chat. I can’t help noticing my mom staring at me though. Something is up, so I quickly link up with her to see what’s going on. She’s still struggling with the dream we shared a few nights ago, evidently in my dream I was drawing her to me, and she is still feeling drawn to me, but she doesn’t understand why.

Great I think, another woman I’m going to have to deal with; I’m beginning to wonder when I’m going to have time to save the planet. But not right now, I have too much going on and it’s only been a week since this whole thing started.

So I quickly finish the beer dad gave me; it just dawned on me that he gave me a beer, another weird thing to consider. I get up and tell them that I have to go visit Madeline. They ask me to come back later, but I tell them I probably won’t be able too, maybe tomorrow.

I’m lost in thought walking next door and ring the bell. Jack opens the door “Hello sir” and lets me in.

“Hey Jack, so what’s going on?” I asked. He just shrugs his shoulders

About then Madeline comes into the room, sees me and yells “ALAN” and runs and jumps into my arms, giving me a really long, open mouth, tongue on tongue, suck my tonsils out kiss.

Jack says “maybe I should leave you two alone” as we break the kiss. I can see the tent in his pants, so he’s enjoying this too. “No” says Madeline, “I wanted you both here to tell you this, since I love both of you.” We both look at her as she starts bouncing up and down screaming “I’M PREGNANT, I’M PREGNANT!!”

“That’s wonderful honey” Jack says, “I can’t believe it, I’m finally going to be a father.”

Madeline goes over and gives Jack a sweet kiss on the lips, nothing like what I got earlier, but tender none the less. Then she comes back to me.

“Alan, I cannot thank you enough for this gift you’ve given me. It is the best thing anyone has ever done for me” Madeline then hugs me and kisses me deep again.

Meanwhile Jack is say “Way to go sir, I knew you could do it. I owe you a great dept as well, anything you want, just name it.”

I stop kissing Madeline for a moment and say “Well right now, I’d like the use of your bedroom and wife.” I don’t wait for permission as I grab her hand and start that direction.

Still Jack says “sure, no problem, it’s the least I can do Sir.”

Once we get the bedroom we waste no time stripping naked and lie down on the bed.

“Madeline, I am so happy for you I tell her, I know you’ll make a great mom.” Actually thinking of her as mom makes me think of my mom, but I quickly dismiss the thought and start kissing Madeline on the mouth and then tits and then fingering her cunt, which is getting wetter by the second.

She’s moaning and sighing, then says “Oh Alan, I’m so happy, the only thing that would make me happier at this moment is your big cock inside of me. Please, Fuck me with that huge cock!” as she’s getting worked up even more.

I happen to glance up at the open door of the bedroom and see Jack in the hall with his pants around his ankles working his cock with his hand. “Looks like we have an audience” I whisper to Madeline. “Ride me” I next tell her. She straddles me with her legs and then raises her self up as high as she can while on her knees, but she can’t get high enough. So I grab her waist with both hands and lift her up and then move her in position and let her slide down my pole.

“AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!” she moans loudly and she sinks all the way to the hilt. “God you fill me so full” she kisses my mouth, pressing her tits to my chest as she’s impaled on my cock. She sits back up, keeping her hands on my chest and then starts grinding her pelvis to mind, then starts up and down on my cock.

I start pumping my hips up into her and soon we have a good rhythm going. I see Jack in the hallway pumping his little dick furiously. Madeline is screaming “OH GOD, YES FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR COCK, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, AAHHH, IIIIIEEEEE! I’M CUMMMING, OH YES!!! OH YESSSS!!! YESSSSSS!

We all climax at the same time, Madeline, my self and Jack, with Jack squirting all over the wall in the hallway. Madeline collapses on top of me for a little bit, then roles off and lays next to me. “God that was good” she smiles to me and kisses me.

“I have to go” I tell her as I start to rise from the bed.

“So soon?” she asks disappointed.

“Yes, I’m sorry” then I’m struck with an idea “Jack, get you perverted little ass over hear and clean your wife’s pussy with your tongue, and don’t stop until she tells you too, do you understand?”

“Yes Sir!” he replies as he starts crawling onto the bed.

“And Jack, under no circumstance is your penis to get near her, do you understand, not even if she asks you” I command him. “Madeline, make sure he does as he’s told.”

“Yes sir” he replies, and Madeline responds “yes Alan” as I finish dressing and head out the door. I hear Madeline yelling at Jack as I leave the house “Come on Jack, suck my pussy, lick me good!” I’m glad she’s coming out of her shell.

On the way back to my place, I pick up some diner for Barbra and myself. I brought it down to her ‘room.’ As I entered, she jumped up from her bed and threw her arms around me “Master, I missed you!” and kissed me on the lips.

“Here’s your diner” I informed her and sat down at the table. We both were quiet for awhile, just eating our meals, the TV news in the background. I watched her as she ate and decided to probe her mind for a bit.

She’s still confused by her feelings, on one hand she’s developing feelings for me, she feels that I might be the only person in the world that does care about her, which is comforting and scares her at the same time. It also troubles her since I am not only twenty years younger than her, but a student in her class as well.

There is also a part of her that is frustrated and upset about her imprisonment. If freed she wasn’t sure if she could go back home, at least not to her husband, she realizes that he’s not right for her. She is reexamining her feelings about her kids, they’d always been more of burden then anything, but now she wonders if it’s too late to have a better relationship with them. Then there’s her job, she knows all her students and the faculty all hate her.

When she finishes her meal, she asks me “Master I ask a question?” I nod my approval.

“What are your plans for me? Do you plan on letting me out of here?”

I reply “That’s two questions, but I believe I can answer both. My plans are to continue your training. Today was a big day for you, but you still have much to learn, so depending on how you do and how well you learn will determine when I let you out of here.”

She thinks on that for awhile then “may I ask another question?”

“Yes you may, but I am happy that you ask permission” she smiles widely, proud of herself for a bit.

Then she asks “what more do I need to learn?”

“Well that’s a little complicated and maybe hard for you to understand” I start with “but today you’ve learned basically that you are not the center of the universe and that letting others treat you that way was not making you happy. You now understand what it means to respect someone. Now you need to learn that to be really happy, to be fulfilled is by make others happy. To think of others before yourself.”

I could tell she was thinking hard about this, so I decided to take another peak inside. She was still confused, there was a deep longing to be happy, now that she realized that she had not been happy for so long. She thought about how she just felt when I told her that she had pleased me, that it did feel good to hear me say that. She wondered what form this training would take, since she didn’t have anything to give in current situation to make me or anyone else happy. She was still thinking in a material way.

Finally she said “I’m not sure I understand completely, but I do know that you have exposed my unhappiness to me and I do want to be happy, so I’ll try to trust you, but I hope you do not deal harshly with me, that scares me to think of.”

“That depends on you. To avoid punishment and to learn this important lesson, I am going to require complete obedience, no matter what I tell you to do, no matter how badly you don’t want to do something; you do it anyway to make me happy.”

That last statement worried her; she started imagining having to all sorts of things. “And if I can’t do what you ask me to?” she questioned.

“Then you will be punished” I responded flatly.

“What sort of things are you talking about?” she asks next.

“Well, some things you may enjoy, some you may hate doing, some you may find disgusting or humiliating. Some things you cannot even dream of” I explained.

“Now no more questions. We will begin your lesson now, with something relatively easy, at least for some.” I can tell she’s nervous about what I’m going make her do.

“I want you to stand up and undress, then back down on your hands and knees. Then I want you to crawl over to me, then take out my cock and give me a blowjob.”

Immediately her mind reeled at that thought, she’d never done that to any man before; she thought that is was a disgusting act. The first part, since I had seen her naked already today didn’t bother her, so she stood and began undressing. Soon she was naked standing by her bed, shaking a little.

“Master, I don’t mean to speak out of turn, but I don’t know how to give you a blowjob.”

“I assumed as much” I answered, “do as I command, and I will teach you how to please me.”

She lowered herself to the floor and crawled to between my legs. Sitting up, she looked into my eyes, and I nodded my approval so far. She reached up and began undoing my belt and my jeans. I lifted my ass off the chair so she could slide my jeans and shorts down, pulling out my semi erect cock.

“Now kiss the tip, then lick it a bit around the top and down the sides” I instructed her. She lightly kissed it. I was linked to her mind, reading her thoughts as she did this. ‘So far not bad’ was going thru her mind. Then as my cock started growing in her hand ‘Oh my, it’s getting bigger, it’s really big.’ Then she began licking it up and down, ‘interesting flavor, a little salty, but not to bad. I realized that I hadn’t had time to clean up from fucking Madeline earlier, so she was tasting both of us, which actually got me really hot, soon my dick was at full attention.

“Ok, now take it into your mouth, sliding it all the way in as far as you can, don’t bite down though, just use your lips and tongue. Once you have it in then you work your mouth up and down as far as you can. I’ll have my hands on your head and will help you” I next explain to her.

This causes her some anxiety ‘how am I going to fit that all in my mouth, what if he ejaculates in my mouth, I might puke’ she’s thinking as she opens her mouth and takes the head into. Once pass the head, she realizes she’s going to have to open her mouth more to get around my shaft. Her as her mouth envelopes my dick, I can feel her teeth just lightly brush my shaft and I feel her tongue on the bottom of my cock

I put my hands on the back of her head and start to pull down on her more and more onto my cock. Soon I feel my cock at the back of her throat. She’s having problems breathing so I tell “relax, breath thru your nose, your doing fine, now suck on it as well” and then let her head up and then pull her down again. She soon gets the idea and starts bobbing up and down on my cock on her own, swirling her tongue around dick, her saliva dripping out of the side of her mouth. ‘This isn’t so bad’ she thinks to her self and finds she’s getting turned on in the process.

“Ok” I tell her “since your doing so good, we’re going to try for a little more.” She looks me in the eyes but doesn’t stop working my cock. “I’m going to push my cock down your throat.”

“MMMMMnnnnnn” she shakes her head no and tries to pull off my cock, but I have my hands firmly on her head and don’t allow her to pull far.

“Yes” I command her “and that’s five strokes.” She doesn’t resist anymore, although she has tears coming down her cheeks. “Now you’re going to start to gag, but just relax and that’ll go away, keep breathing through your nose.”

I take over at this point, forcing her mouth up and down my rigid cock, each time pushing a bit further into her mouth. When I first start down her throat, she begins to gag, and then thrash around a bit. “Relax” I whisper “Relax” as I try to calm her a bit “were almost there” and I pull back then down again.

This time she doesn’t gag and is taking it better. I look at her neck and I see the bulge of my cock sliding in and out of her thin neck. Since there’s not must resistance now, I pull her all the way onto my cock, until her nose is in my pubic hairs. Then I pull back again, and then down again, fucking her face.

She’s doing well so I commend her “good, your doing very good, you’re going to be a excellent cocksucker.” She just looks up at me, her eyes still tearing a little. Her thoughts are racing ‘he likes what I’m doing. This isn’t as bad as I imagined, once you get used to it.’

“Ok, in a bit I am going to cum and I expect you to swallow every drop.” ‘Oh crap!’ I hear her think. “You will swallow every drop. For every drop that you miss, it’ll be an additional stroke. Do you understand?” She nods her head, preparing for is coming next.

I continue fucking her face for a bit, letting my orgasm build. “OK, HERE IT COMES!” as I let go and blast my semen into her. I pull back till just inside of her mouth so she has to take it in and then swallow. She has a surprised look on her face and she’s thinking ‘Oh my god, too much, swallow, swallow fast.” As I finish, I look and she managed to get it all down without loosing a drop. I let go of her head as she cleaning my cock, sucking and licking any last remnants of my jism ‘not bad tasting either’ I hear her think as she taking the time to taste it now.

“You did pretty well for your first time, slave” I commended her and helped her off the floor “tomorrow we will continue your training, beginning with your punishment for earlier.”

“Thank you Master” she tells me “may I kiss you before you leave me?”

“Yes you may slave” giving her permission. She presses her naked body against mine and we kiss passionately. I could probably fuck her right now, but decide to wait for that.