The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 2

The last twenty minutes of my drive back home goes by uneventful, which is good, I needed time to think. First I just had some of the greatest sex I’d ever had, not that I have had a bunch, but enough for a comparison. But more importantly, this new found ability that I have, what to make of that. I wonder if I should go to a doctor to make sure I’m ok, but then decide against that, I figure then I’d end up being a guinea pig for a bunch of scientist poking and prodding me all the time.

So I start thinking about all the possibilities that are now available to me. I already know sex won’t be an issue anymore. What about money? I figure I could walk in to any bank and have them hand over all the money, but that could draw unwanted attention, plus probably get other people in trouble too.

About then a new Mustang convertible went by in the other direction. ‘That’d be cool, get a new Mustang instead of this old truck. Better yet, a new jacked up 4wheel drive, that’d be cool. Hey, why not both? Of course, I’d have to explain that to my folks, oooorrrr I could just do my mind thingy and convince them that it was ok, normal. But do I want to use my “Jedi mind tricks” on my own parents?’

Having greater mental clarity doesn’t really help in this situation, since now I can think all the possible consequences through and see what could happen with the choices I make. As I get closer to home, I decide that I’m going to really need to think things through before I do anything hasty.

As I turn the corner to my street I see my parents in the driveway all dressed up and ready to get in the car for church. They see my truck and wait for me to pull into the driveway. My folks always dress up for church, mom looks nice in her summer dress and dad is wearing his sport coat and slacks.

Mom says to me as I get out of the truck “Hey sport, we about gave up on you, if you want we can wait for you to change for church.” Mom thinks church is real important, I personally don’t get it, but go often, mainly to please her. Dad I think does the same thing, although he uses it as a way of networking for his business, he sells life insurance. And after the preacher’s fire and brimstone sermons, most folks are very open to talking about life insurance.

“Not today mom, I’m really beat and I figured I’d rest up this morning.” “Are you sure, we’re picking up Grandma after the service and taking her for a nice lunch and then over to visit your Aunt Vicki and Tom?” Vicki is my mom’s younger sister by two years, and a real hottie, she’s been married to Tom for about 12 years and they have two young daughters. My nieces Tina and Tory are cute and some day will be real lookers, but at 9 and 11 there more a pain in the ass than anything. It seems both sort of have a crush on me and every other boy from 13 years old and up and so when we go over there, they pester me to no end.

“Nah mom, as inviting as that seems I really am beat. You guys go ahead and tell grandma I said hi, and the rest of the family too.” “Ok honey, we probably will stay for diner at Vicki’s so you’ll have to fend for yourself for diner. There’s leftover meatloaf in the fridge and I bought lunchmeat yesterday if you want to make a sandwich for lunch” she says as she climbs into the passenger seat of their car.

“So how’d you do fishing Al?” my dad asks as he opens his door. “Not so good this time, but I really enjoyed it anyway” I smirk to myself. “Good” he says as he climbs in and starts the car. They both give me a wave as they back out of the driveway.

“So drowned some more worms did ya?” our next door neighbor Jack yells as he’s loading his golf bag into the back of his SUV. “Going to chase a little white ball over a golf course?” I fire back. I don’t really like Jack much, but I have to be nice to him because he’s a friend of my dad’s and more importantly one of my dad’s clients.

Jack Higgins is about 45, a short guy, about 5′6″ and has what I call short man’s disease, big talker but most of its bullshit. He is also a wimpy guy, which only makes his stories of grandeur seem that much phonier. Mostly bald and glass and a little mustache, and a little chunky; he always reminds me of a tubby Hitler. But he is a major player at one of the local banks, a vice president of investment banking, so he has some bucks. The other thing he has is a MILF wife, Madeline. About 5′4″ tall, 39 years old, dark brown hair that she wears about shoulder length, double D tits and a shapely ass. Madeline is no bimbo tho, she’s pretty smart and has a really sweet disposition, which dumbfounds me how she ended up with him. She and mom have become good friends and she comes to our house a lot, especially when Jack is working or out of town. She comes out as he’s loading up his golf stuff with a thermos and to wish him off. She’s dressed in a pair of knee length shorts, tennis shoes and a tank top.

“Oh Hi Alan!” she greets me as she hands off the thermos to her husband. I become instantly aroused at the sight of her, I’ve often masturbated dreaming of her naked in the past. I instantly come up with an idea. First I probe Jack’s mind to find out his itinerary. It seems he’s going golfing at the Kla-Mo-Ya Indian Casino golf course, which is a two hour drive each way, then about five hours of golf, and then him and his golf buddies plan on dinner and maybe even a little gambling. He’s not planning on being home before 11pm

As he and Madeline talk a little more about his day etc…I decide to probe around a little more. I’ve always kinda wondered why they didn’t have any kids. I soon discover that he is incapable, a very low sperm count, figures! Then I come across some interesting stuff. He’s very aware that Madeline very much would like to have a baby. He’s offered to adopt, but she wants her own. She won’t accept artificial insemination either, too clinical. He’s even given her the green light to find someone to get herself pregnant, as long as she’s discreet. He’s even turned on by the idea of someone fucking his wife. She’s reluctant to go that route too; she feels it’d be betraying their marriage vows.

I think to myself as Jack rolls down his driveway ‘today old buddy, I’m going to do you a big favor!’ Madeline is almost to her front door when I reach out for her mind. I need to think fast, so I plant the idea of asking me over for lunch later. Madeline turns around and says to me “your mom said they’d be gone all day right?” I nod yes. She continues “well Jack is going to be gone all day too, how would you like to come over later for lunch?” “Sure, I said, I’ll be over about 12:30 if that’s ok?” “That’d be fine” she smiles back to me.

I stifle a “YES!!!!” as she goes back into her house. Then I look at my watch, I figure I got about 2 ½ hours to recharge my batteries and figure out my next move.

First thing I do is stow my gear and hop into the shower to get cleaned up. Then I spend the next hour on the internet reading almost every mind control story I could find. Since I could read each page as fast as my computer loaded them, I covered a lot of ground. Then I read all the cuckhold stories, non consent/reluctance stories and BDSM stories too.

Since I have another hour and half before I have to be next door for lunch, I decide maybe I should take a nap, although I don’t feel tired, maybe it’s just the excited anticipation for this afternoon. But I lie back on my bed anyway and close my eyes. As I lay there, I start thinking about what’s going on inside my head and how I’m doing the things I’m doing when I feel myself slip into my own mind.

It is much different than the other minds I’ve seen today. For one thing everything I see is lit in a green light which really isn’t that surprising to me. As I explore more, I see that my mind is much better organized than others. My memories are stored chronological and neatly in order for easy access. My subconscious is different too, the barrier that is between the others conscious and subconscious mind is not there, my sub seems very easy to access. There is another area in my mind too, that the others didn’t have, it is a square box, glowing green and pulsing.

As I examine the box closer, I hear my own voice in my head say ‘I’ve been waiting for you.” This is puzzling since I didn’t originate the thought or the voice. Curiously, I think back ‘Who are you?’ ‘I am you’ the voice responds back; great a riddle. ‘How can you be me?’ I ask back. ‘We are one, I am you, and you are me, we are one.’ ‘So if I understand you correctly, we were not one, but you joined me and we became one?’ ‘That is correct’ my voice responds. ‘So you have something to do with the green crystal and my new abilities?’ ‘Of course’ my voice responds condescendingly.

Great, my other me is a smart ass like me too. ‘That’s because I am you’ my voice reminds me. ‘Ok, but for the sake of this conversation let’s pretend you are not me’ I respond back. ‘That is acceptable’ my voice says.

‘What are you’ I ask first.

‘The best description you will understand is a Gift, a gift to your species. My form is pure energy. The crystal you saw was my dormant state for transport. Once you touched me, I converted back to my original state and merged with you.’

‘A Gift? You can say that again I’m thinking. “A Gift’ my voice says again.

‘Do you hear everything I say/think?’ I ask next.

‘Of course, since I am you’

Of course I think to myself – to us – whatever.

‘Where did you come from?’ I next ask.

“From a distant planet, many light years from here’ my voice states.

‘Really, what planet?’

‘There is no word in your vocabulary for it, nor could I explain it to you in terms that you would understand, but I can show you.’ Then I see it, like an old memory coming to the surface. The only way I can describe it is it looks like a gas cloud to me, but yet solid and I can see the inhabitants, they were more like ghosts.

My voice then goes on ‘I see that you have many more questions, so let me tell the whole story and that may help you better understand.’

‘As I said I come from a distant planet, my creators were the inhabitants of that planet. They were very different from humans but very much the same. Their form was vastly different from yours as you have seen they did not exist as flesh and blood as you do, and the best description would be that they existed as pure energy.’

I interrupt ‘like that old Star Trek episode.’

‘Accessing….yes, a primitive interpretation, but along that lines anyway. Now to continue, as I said they had very human traits, such as greed, corruptive tendencies like crime, and a total disregard for their environment. This disregard was/is their downfall, they ruined their home. So they began searching the stars for another planet that could sustain them. Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful in finding another home and began to realize that they were doomed.’

‘While searching though, they encountered other inhabited planets such as this one. They found humans particularly interesting since they saw so much of themselves in humans. They also saw that the human race was heading to similar fate as theirs unless something was done. Since their form is so much different then yours, they could not communicate with you their concerns. So they created me, I am the Gift. I was sent to earth with the mission to merge with a human, preferably a male, and we/I would begin the changes necessary to save this planet.’

‘How am I/we supposed to save the planet’ I asked at this point.

‘My makers did not understand your physical makeup very well, but understood that if they were to contact humans directly, it would have been met with suspicion and doubt. They felt it would be better if a human was the one to save the planet, so I was sent to assist. Once merged with a human host, I began analyzing your body makeup down to the molecular level and started making some modifications. I have increased your/our mental capabilities a hundred percent. They determined that humans had the ability and the know how to save themselves; they just need someone to pull it all together.’

‘What if I decide I don’t want to do it, what if I decide that I have better things to do than save the planet’ I ask.

‘That is up to you. As with any gift you are free to choose how to use it, so you may choose to doom your species to destruction.’ ‘Great, pack your bags we’re going on a guilt trip’ I think. ‘Accessing, oh yes – humor’ my voice responds.

‘So what other modifications have you made to me?’ I’m wondering.

‘You have already discovered some of them. You now have the power to look into other people’s consciousness, read their thoughts and memories. You also have the ability to control their thoughts, emotions and their bodies.

In addition, I have increased the function of your libido, your desire for sex and procreation, although not much modification was necessary there. In addition, I have increased your staying power, and you can orgasm at will, and as many as you want. I have also modified your immune system and your dna to a healthier state in order to prolong your life span. Once you reach full adult maturity, about age 22 you will stay at that physical state for a much longer period than you would have normally.’

‘Wait you said you’ve increased my libido and desire to procreate? Why??’ I next ask.

‘Your seed has been also altered so that when you pass it along to those that you choose to mate with, they will become pregnant with your enhanced offspring. These offspring will not have all the abilities that you do; you are singular in that ability. But they will have an appreciation for their home and lack the greed and corruptness that is destroying your planet’

‘Great!!! I’m going to have a bunch of tree huggers as kids’

‘No, these offspring will be more than that, they will inherit a higher intelligence similar to yours, and using that greater ability they will be in a better position to effect change on the planet, with your assistance, of course. And then they will pass that along to their offspring.’

I’m now wondering ‘so how long is this going to take?’

‘My makers estimate that your planet, left to humans as they currently exist, will be irreversibly beyond repair within two to two and half generations. So time is of the essence.’

‘Why me?’

‘You were not specifically targeted, it was just chance that you happened to find me first’ I/he replied.

‘So how am I supposed to take care of all these kids I’m supposed to have and still have time to save the planet?’

My voice responds ‘it is advisable to mate with females of your species that are already attached to another male of the species, thus they will grow in that family, leaving you unencumbered by that responsibility. The alternative is use you mental capabilities to enslave the mated females and have them raise the children as part of their new position. Either way will insure the desired effect. A combination of those methods would also work.’

Exploring all possibilities I ask ‘what if one of the female’s mates doesn’t appreciate me mating with his wife and retaliates?’

‘One, you can just enter his mind and stop him. I have also in remaking your body, sharpen your reflexes and access your memories of all of what you refer to as Marshal Arts movies, combat movies, and video games and given you those abilities to defend yourself if necessary.’

“NO SHIT” I say to myself out loud.

‘No Shit’ the voice in my head replies ‘You are a bad mama jammer!’

‘What???’ I say to myself.

‘Sorry, something I saw while going thru your memories’

‘What about making me stronger, bullet proof, and uhh (thinking of my dick) longer and thicker?’

‘You’ve read too much porn stories, you/I cannot make something out of nothing, I/we can only enhance what is already there. You/we can make ourselves slightly longer and thicker by redistributing some of existing materials already in your body, do you have a size in mind?’

I smile, although I’m not bad already in that department and I don’t want to scare the crap out anyone so I’m thinking maybe around 12″ and about 3″ in diameter.

I don’t feel a thing, but instantly I know somehow that when erect I have a larger penis.

‘What about staying power and ability to have multiple orgasms, if I’m going to do this, I might as well have some fun too.’

He/I reply ‘that has already been taken into consideration. You have the ability now to cum at your discretion and as much as you want. In addition, all the porn you’ve watched and read along with all the other materials related to sex that you’ve have stored in your memories are also available for your use.’

‘Besides screwing every married chick I can, what else do I do to save the planet?’ my second to last question.

‘We/you must take in as much knowledge as possible of all the information that your scientists and others have published regarding the planet and its environment. They we/you can work out what will most effectively work to help this planet and the human race survive.’

“When do I get started?’ I ask out loud

‘I believe that you have an appointment for lunch’ my voice says.

Crap!! This whole discussion took less than 15 minutes?

‘Yes, and it is the last discussion we’ll have as separate thought patterns. From now on we are one, our thoughts will be one, and my thoughts will be the same as your thoughts.’

With that he/I was gone and it was only me left, the things he/I told me were now my memories. Now I could understand everything he/I had said and could answer my own questions now.