The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 3

I rang Madeline’s doorbell and waited for her to invite me in. The last couple of hours had been a lot to digest, but now it was apart of me. And I was gladly moving on to my first assignment. One that had new meaning once things had been revealed to me as to why I am the way I am now.

Now, as I wait for her to come to the door, I have no doubt in my mind as to what is going happen over the next few hours. I was going to fulfill one of my long held fantasies. I was to fuck Madeline and I was going to breed her. That much I knew for sure, what I wasn’t sure of yet was on what terms, would I just seduce her like I did Fran, or would I enslave her as a sex slave or just take her and maker forget afterwards?

So many options and all the scenarios along with some of the stories I’d read on the net were running thru my brain as she opened the door “Hi Alan, come in, lunch is almost ready. Hope you BLT’s.”

“Ya, I really BLTs and thanks for inviting me over” I responded as I followed into the kitchen.

“What would like to drink, I have colas, lemonade or beer. Oh wait, your not 21, oh well I won’t tell if you won’t.”

The beer idea caught me off guard and I considered it, but decided to be cool about it and asked for a cola instead.

She finished up making lunch for us and we sat down at the kitchen table across from one another and chit chatted for awhile. She was doing most of the talking, so I used this time to link up with her mind and do some snooping around. Maybe she could help me make my decision on how I wanted to proceed.

Her mind reminded me a lot of Fran’s, similar highway of thoughts, with random ones here and there, memories all honeycombed together etc…I listen to her thoughts for a bit, she was mostly absorbed with our conversation, but in between some thoughts about me really stood out. As she was talking, she was noticing how much I’d matured in the last couple of years and she was really proud of me, in a motherly way. Evidently since she didn’t have any kids, she thought of herself as a second mom to me.

This touched me some, that she felt this way, but for some reason I didn’t feel any guilt for what I was planning on doing and I wondered why? The answer came to me immediately (thanks voice), my moral compass had also been modified with my new mental capabilities. This was to insure that I could accomplish my primary goal without the distractions of guilt.

Still this didn’t help me in which decision I would choose in my taking her. So I dived deeper into her conscious and unconscious portions of her mind. Here I found her desire, actually more than a desire, more like a aching longing to have children of her own. Then I confirmed what I’d seen in her husband’s mind, she loathed the idea of having a test tube baby, nor did she want to adopt – so many adopted children have emotional issues and she didn’t think her husband could cope.

Then there was Jack’s idea that she fined a willing partner to get her pregnant, which scared her. For one reason, she was afraid that once she started down that road, she wouldn’t be able to come back. It seems that although Jack is the only man she’s ever been with, she realized that he wasn’t that good in bed. But she had made a vow, “For Better or Worse.”

In addition, she wouldn’t feel comfortable going to bed with some stranger, she’d have to find someone she trusted and felt comfortable with and she didn’t know where to even begin.

Also she knew that Jack would also get a perverted thrill from her sleeping with another man. This pissed her off, she couldn’t understand how a person could get excited having their mate with someone else, it seem like betrayal to her.

This gave me the idea I was looking for. First I wanted to double check Jacks mind; I wonder if I could reconnect with his mind at a distance? My answer came immediately; you can reconnect with minds that you’ve touched before no matter the distance. New connections can only made to people that are in close proximity, up to a maximum of 100 yards.

About this time, Madeline’s phone rang so she excused herself to go answer. So I used this opportunity to reach out to Jack. He and his buddies were just getting started golfing. I dug down and found what I was looking for. Sure enough, he had fantasies of Madeline getting screwed by other men, men with big cocks. He even would go online and read cuckhold stories. He dreamed of being able to suck some other man’s cum out of his wife’s pussy. Even raising someone else’s child brought him a certain satisfaction.

Jack I thought, I’m going to make you a very happy man and you are one sick fuck!

When Madeline returned, I had already formulated my plan. I had several options on how to get where I wanted to go. But call me a nice guy, I didn’t want to force it on her or anything like that; I wanted this to be her idea, with a little help from me.

So first, I planted a suggestion in her mind that she could trust me and she could open up to me and tell me her deepest most inner thoughts and too always be honest with me. “Sorry for the interruption” she says smiling and returning to the table. “Where were we?” she asks.

“I believe you were telling me about your family.” I reply.

“Oh yes, well I do come from a large family, I have two brothers and three sisters, and now have several nieces and nephews. Most of them live on the east coast and so I don’t get to see them often. Jack’s job keeps him pretty busy, so it’s hard for us to get away. Since they all have large families, it’s tough for them to travel here too.”

I could tell this added to the sadness of not having any children herself. So I asked her “So Madeline, if you don’t mind me asking, why you and Jack haven’t had any children?”

“I don’t mind you asking Alan” she said quietly. “I feel very comfortable talking to you and it’s nice to have someone to talk to. We haven’t had any children of our own because we can’t, Jack is impotent. Please don’t repeat that to anyone, if word got out it’d kill him.”

“No worries” I replied, “but there are other ways of having a baby. There are several other ways to having kids.”

“We’ve looked into them, and Frank has been willing to try them, but I have been unwilling. I don’t like the idea of some random sperm from a donor and conceiving in a lab, adoption anymore is scary – those kids often have mental and emotional issues and I don’t think Jack is prepared for those kind of challenges” she explains, then pauses momentarily “Jack has even suggested that I find someone to have an affair with to get me pregnant, but I wouldn’t even no where to start, and I think I’d feel so dirty sleeping with a stranger, no to mention breaking my marriage vows.”

At this point I start to use my gift to nudge her mind a little, I plant the idea that she finds me attractive, desirable. And I reemphasize to her that she can trust me. “Would it be breaking your vows” I ask, “if jack is in the know and agreeable?”

“I’ve thought a lot about that, I guess a person could reason that…and….I get the feeling that Jack would enjoy me having an affair” she confessed, while looking at me and biting her lower lip.

“They have a name for that” I told her. At this point I planted the idea of her and I hooking up. I could see her mind accept the idea, but there were still doubts. So I put a thought in her mind, to start the conversation going that way.

I could see her ponder the thought for a bit, things had come to an uncomfortable silence. The she finally spoke “Enough about me for awhile, what about you are you seeing anyone, got a girlfriend.”

“No, not right now, at least anyone special” I replied honestly.

“Things are soo much different that they were I was young” she starts. I can tell she’s beating around the bush, but I let her go “kids these days, at least what I hear, are very sexually active.” She is looking at me, the unspoken question on her face; don’t need to be a mind reader to see it.

I replied “yes, sex isn’t the taboo it used to be, according to my parents anyway.”

“Weeellll?” she asked me while taking a sip of her soda, turning a little red.

“Let’s just say, I’m not a virgin” I smile coyly, my wanders for a moment to this morning escapes at the diner. But now it’s time to take this to the next level, so while she’s looking at me, I push her mind a little. First I push the thought to her that she finds me attractive, desirable. At the same time, I give her clit a little mental tweak.

“Does it seem warm in here?” she asks me, obviously a little uncomfortable with the feelings she now experiencing. I reply that I’m fine.

She looks at me for what seems like a long while, and then starts to ask me “Alan? Would you huh…………..never mind.” She’s blushing deeply at this point, I look into her mind, she wants to, but she’s afraid that I’d refuse (as if!).

“What…..?” I prod her a little “What do you want ask me?” knowing full well what she wants to ask me

“No, it’s too much to ask” she’s still hesitant. “It’s a dumb idea.”

I turn up her desire for a child, and mentally remind her that her biological clock is ticking.

“What?” I ask her again.

“Well, I was wondering if you would….be willing to…..help me conceive…..a baby” she finally get’s it out. Then answering her own question “no, what teenager would want to be with an old woman like me.”

“Madeline, I think you are one of the most beautiful, desirable women that I know. And if you’re asking me would I have sleep with you and help you have a baby, it’d be an honor, and….quite honestly and fantasy that I’ve had for several years.”

“Really!!??” she seems genuinely shocked. “I never knew you felt that way.”

Now I can see her wheels turning “what about your parents, if we did this and your mom found out, she hate me.”

“You’re my mom’s best friend, she won’t hate you, and she wants you to be happy like I do. She’ll understand, trust me. And so will my dad.” ‘I’ll make sure of it’ I think to myself, while also reassuring her mind.

“Hmmmm, she smiles at me. What about you, let’s say we do this and I do have a baby, how are you going to feel about that. Have your child living and growing up next door?”

“You’ll be a great mom and I like you guys (Jack not so much, but I have plans for him). I’m not ready to be a parent, but I could be an adopted uncle or something. I’d get to see him or her grow up.”

At this point she falls silent looking at her hands, and then looking at me. I can tell she wants to now, she just doesn’t know what to do next. So I take the initiative, I take her hand as I stand up, I pull her up out of her seat and wrap my arms around her and kiss her. At first she resists a little, but soon opens her mouth, letting our tongues dual it out.

Soon we break our kiss and she looks me in the eyes as I scoop her up and carry her into her bedroom and set her down on the bed. I kiss her passionately again, and as I kiss her, I pull her shirt up from the bottom, reach in and begin to massage right tit thru her bra. She moans softly as pinch her nipple thru the bra.

We work her shirt up over her shoulders, and then she rolls towards me slightly so I can undue her bra clasps and pull it off, letting her awesome tits come free. They are better than I even imagined. Her nipples, about the size of a raspberry and almost the same color stood straight up, her pink areolas are smaller than Fran’s I mentally noted.

I bend down and take her left nipple into my mouth, sucking as much of it and her tit in as far as it’d go, my right hand pinching her other nipple. She groans and arches her back up from the bed, trying to get her tit further into my mouth. I continue to maul her breasts for quite awhile, I just can’t get enough and she obviously is enjoying my ministrations, rubbing her fingers thru my hairs and moaning and groaning. I like that she’s vocal.

While still sucking her tit, I let my hand drift down her stomach to the top of her shorts. I unbutton the one button and then lower the zipper. Next I come back to her panties, and slide my hands down thru her hair to hot, dripping wet pussy. I was a little concerned that I might be moving too fast, but as dripping as her pussy was, I wasn’t slowing down now.

I started by playing with the lips of her hole, circling around the edge, every time I got to her clit, I would slow a bit causing her to spasm each time I touched. After a few times around, I pushed one digit into her velvet hole. I couldn’t believe how tight she was, her pussy walls clamping down on my finger like it was a cock. I sawed in and out of her four or five times as her hips started humping up and down. Her moans were getting louder and louder, and she began crying out “OH, OH, AAAH MY GOD!!!! ALAN, YOUR DRIVING ME CRAZY, YES, YES!!!!” She was nearing an orgasm, and we’re just getting started, so I with drew my finger, letting her calm a little.

We used this respite to take off my shirt. I went back to kissing her lips, and she responded by driving her tongue into my mouth. Then I put my hand back down inside her panties, they were soaking with juices. I drove one finger back into her, and she arched her back high into the air and screamed “YES, YES, YES!!!” I then put a second finger, man she was tight, but I needed to loosen her up before the big event.

As she adjusted to my second finger, her orgasm finally washed her “OH GOD!!!! I’M CUMMING, AHHH, YESSSSSS!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!! SOO GOOOOD!!!!” she screamed as her body convulsed in a mine blowing orgasm. I would have loved to be her mind at that moment, but I was too distracted to make the link.

Pulling my hand out of her panties, I was amazed at how soaked my hand was. “Did I do that” she asked slyly, smiling at me as she recovers from her orgasm. “I can’t remember having an orgasm like that” she tells me “ever!”

“I don’t want to brag, but you haven’t seen anything yet” I smile back as I jumped on top of her straddling her legs, pulling both her shorts and panties down at the same time. It is my first glimpse of her pussy, which is nicely trimmed and glistening with her juices. I have to scoot back off the edge of the bed to get them all the way off, taking her shoes at the same time.

My cock is straining to get out of my pants and briefs, so as I’m standing I use the opportunity to get naked too. She leans up on one elbow and gets her first look at my new and improved cock.

“OH…MY….GOD!!!!!!” She blurts out as my cock stands out in its new 12″ glory. “I’ve never seen one that huge before, I don’t know if I’ll be able to take it. It’s got to be twice the size of Frank’s.”

“No worries” I smile back to her “I’ll go slowly to give you time to adjust. My old girlfriend was smaller than you and a virgin the first time we did it, she got used to it quickly.”

“Well, in for a dime, in for a dollar” she says, spreading her legs some, inviting me to climb on. I thought about going down on her first, but decided that she was lubed up enough. So I crawled up between her legs till my cock was lined up pussy. I rubbed the tip of my cock over her lips a few times getting it lubed up. She was panting already, getting worked up again.

Once I thought she was ready, I dipped the tip of my meaty cock into her pussy, going about an inch. I left it there for a few seconds, then slowly withdrew it and pushed back in a little further this time.

She let out a small whimper, so I paused and let her get used to it. I looked down and saw that I was only in about 3″. After checking to make sure she was ok, I pulled back again and then thrust forward slowly, getting about half way in this time.

She put her hand over her mouth as she screamed “AAIIIEEEE, OH GOD, OH GOD, Your splitting me in two!” I stopped her and again let her adjust, this time a couple of minutes go by before she seemed ready to continue. Then I pull back till just the head is inside her pussy and push back in, getting three quarters of the way in.

“OH GOOODDDDD!!!! SO FULL, I FEEL SO FULL” she’s now screaming. Again I wait a little letting her get used to it. “No one has ever been this far into me” she tells me as I start to pull back again. “Go all the way this time” she then tells me.

She grabs my arms and scrunches her face, waiting for my final thrust, which I think is cute and I almost start laughing. But duty calls and so I pull fully back and push back in. She is so tight it feels like she might peel the skin right off my dick. As I bottom out I feel what feels like a wall blocking my way. I’d read about this, but never been this far either, this had to be her cervix. ‘So this is what that feels like’ I think to myself.

She screamed incoherently at the top of her lungs, her finger nails digging into my arm. The she started panting like a woman in labor, “huff, huff, huff”.

“Are you ok?” I ask her.

She nods her head up and down “Yes…huff….just give me….huff… a bit to get used to you”

So I just wait there, seated to the root to the woman I had so many time dreamed about. After a few minutes I could feel her relax “Ok, I think I’m ready”

So I pull out part way and back in, going slowly at first but as she responded going faster and faster. By this time she was moan and saying “YESSS!!! YESSS!!!, OH YES!, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!!! NEVER….NEVER SO GOOD!!!! BEST!!! BEST EVER!!!!” She’s now screaming. I love that she is so vocal.

Soon I feel her getting close to another orgasm, but I decide I’m not ready yet, so I just keep going as she starts thrashing under me, once again screaming things I can’t even understand as she again climaxes violently. By this time she has her legs wrapped around my hips and are trying to pulling me into her further.

I continue pump into her, she barely had come down from her orgasm when she started building towards another. I could feel myself building towards one too, if I let it. Madeline is matching my rhythm, but I can tell she’s tiring a little; obviously she’s not used to this kind of action.

So I continue to let it rise with hers. Without taking my cock out of her, I reach under her knees and raise up her legs so I can get even better access to her. By now, I’m slamming into her, our pelvises grinding into one another. She is again screaming wildly and I can barely understand her words, but it sounds like she’s saying “DON’T STOP” over and over again.

Finally the big moment comes (sort to speak). She’s screaming “YES, YES, FUCK YES!!! CUM IN ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR SPUNK, GIVE ME A BABY!!!!!!”

As I slam as deep as possible ,I’m not as vocal her, but I’m grunting and moaning my self and then let go with a loud “YES” as my cock erupts into the depth of her, spraying my potent seed all over the inside of her womb. I continue to cum for what seems like an eternity, filling her full of my cum.

Eventually I stop cumming and collapse on top of her, trying to catch my breath. I can feel her breathing heavily under me, but as I look at her face, it looks like she’s crying.

“Are you ok” I ask her.

She still panting but eventually she smiles and says “never, and I mean never, been better. That was incredible, how….how…where….did you learn that?”

All I could come up with is “I read a lot.”

We both laughed for a bit and she kissed me again and we lay there for a bit just holding her.

“So why were you crying?” I asked.

“Because I was sooo happy. Not only are we making a baby, but that was the absolute best sex of my life. Makes me sad that we may not get to do this again”

“What makes you think we won’t do this again?” I ask her.

“Well, if I get pregnant, we won’t need to keep doing it” she replies honestly.

“What if we want to keep doing it?” I asked back.

“You’d want to keep having sex with me?” she seemed somewhat surprised.

“Madeline, I’ve dreamed of having sex with you for years, of course I’d want to keep doing it. It was the best I’ve ever had too.”

She reached up and grabbed my head and pulled me and kissed me again. “I feel like a newlywed” she tells me after ending the kiss. We lay there for awhile holding each other, till finally she asks “what about Jack, I still have a responsibility to him too?”

“I think we’ll be able to work something out with him. You remember earlier I said they have a name for guys like him?” She nods yes. Then I explain cuckholding and that it’s what Jack wants to be. I link with her at this point and help her see that it’s what would make Jack happiest at this point.

After talking over our plans for awhile, we feel up to going again. We fuck two more times that afternoon, take a break for dinner, a shower and to change the sheets, then do it one more time in the evening. We then decide to tell Jack tomorrow evening and then I head home before my folks get back.

It’s only about 9pm but I’m beat, so instead of waiting for my parents to get back and hit the sack. Before drifting off, I review everything that has happened today, first the finding of the crystal in the first place. Then there was Fran at the diner, what a fuck she was. While I’m thinking of her, I reach out and link up with her, just to check on her. She’s watching TV with her husband, but her mind in her mind she’s dreaming about this afternoon. Feeling a little mischievous, I tweak her clit, causing her to squirm in her seat for a bit. I figure Madeline deserves the same, so I reach out to her also, just before nodding off to sleep.