The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 5

At 7 o’clock I rang Madeline and Jack’s doorbell. Shortly Madeline opens the door, wearing a nice pair of grey slacks that highlighted her nice ass, a blue deep v neck blouse and 3 inch heels. She smiled warmly at me, but I could tell she was a little nervous. She glances over her shoulder, then turns back and pulls me close and gives me a long kiss, our tongues dueling back and forth.

“Hmmm I missed you today” she says after a bit.

“Who is it dear?” I hear Jack yelling from the other room.

“I missed you too” I tell her.

Reluctantly we let each other go and head to their family room to talk to Jack.

“Honey” she starts as we walk in to the room “it’s Alan, and we need to talk to you.”

“OOOOOK” Jack responds, turning off the TV.

“Remember your suggestion that I find someone to help us have a child?” Madeline dives right in.

“Uh…..yes” Jack is now looking at me “isn’t this something we should talk about in private?”

“Normally yes” Madeline responds, “but Alan has graciously volunteered to help us.”

“I bet he has!” Jack is now chuckling. I probe his mind and see he’s trying to act cool, but he’s actually getting excited and a little fear “that’s very nice of him, but he’s just a kid.”

“He’s very capable of getting the job done.” Madeline responds back, and then glances at me with a quick smile.

“What about his parents, how do they feel about this ah…..arrangement?” Jack asks, he’s trying to get his head around it all.

I was going to answer, but Madeline beats me too it “they’re ok with it, Susan and I talked it over this afternoon. They were a little concerned about his feelings, but other than that, they think it’s great.” ‘Good ole mom’ I’m thinking. “Alan is someone I know and trust, someone we both can be comfortable with.”

“Well….when I made the suggestion, this wasn’t necessarily had in mind, but I guess since I suggested it, I’ll guess I’ll have to live with it. I was actually hoping for someone I don’t know. Does he know why we need the help in the first place?”

I start planting in his mind at this point that I am the Alpha male, and he needs to fear me and respect me.

“Yes he knows” was all that Madeline says.

“Well, when were you two planning on doing the deed?” Jack says, and he is obviously sporting a woody at this point.

Now it’s Madeline’s turn to be a little nervous, so I mentally shore her up a little, “we already have once, yesterday while you were golfing.”

“WHAT!!!??? You go behind my back and do this, then ask my permission!!??” I look into his mind and see he’s not mad that we did it; he’s upset because he wanted to watch. “AND YOU!!!” pointing his finger at me “You come asking me for a favor today, after fucking my wife yesterday!! You got a lot of balls!!”

“SHUT UP JACK! YOU’RE BEING AN ASS!” Madeline yells at him. This takes the steam out of him right away; she’s never really talked to him like that before.

“Here’s the deal” Madeline continues “you and I both know you get your jollies from the idea of me having sex with someone else” I peak into Madeline’s mind to see where she is going with this. I find out she spent most of the morning doing research on cuckolding. I’m impressed!

“Since that seems to turn you on” she continues “I and Alan are going to continue having sex together to make me pregnant. And after that we will continue having sex as long as Alan will have me. Now, from what I understand, you would like to participate or at least watch. I’m not quite ready for that yet, but I will give you a play by play description after the fact for now, then we’ll see where it goes.”

“Further more, you will give Alan the respect he deserves for someone who not only is helping you to have a family, but also pleasures your wife!” she ends with.

Jack is taken a back by all this, more by her tone and strong words then by the idea. In fact his penis is standing at full attention at this point. “Is he better than me?” he asks sheepishly.

“Yes” Madeline answers frankly “he touches me in places that you never could, and although I know he may eventually move on for greener pastures, I plan enjoying the time I have left with him.”

“What do you mean he touches you in places I can’t?” Jack now asks.

“GOD JACK, are you really that dense?” Madeline asks back “compared to you, Alan is hung like a horse, he fucks me deeper than you could ever get!”

Now I see a small wet spot forming in the front of Jack’s slacks “Oh” is all he can come up with.

“Jack” it’s now my turn to step in “although I don’t understand why you find this titillating, I will allow you to get your jollies as you see fit, as long as Madeline is ok with it. But here are MY rules. 1. You will not touch her sexually unless she gives you permission and only when I’m not around. 2. In my presence, you will refer to me as Sir and Her as Ma’am. 3. The child that results from this, you will raise to best of your ability as your own. 4. You will treat my investments as they are your own. Do you understand and are you willing to obey these rules?”

“Yes Alan, umm I mean sir” Jack responds, his wet spot on his pants is growing and becoming more obvious.

“I think you should also thank him for giving you a child and for pleasuring your wife!” Madeline adds.

“Yes Ma’am, Thank you sir for the gift of giving me and my wife a child and for pleasuring my wife. I will be forever in your dept” he adds on his own.

“Good Jack, now I’ve decided to spend the night with Madeline, but since she is uncomfortable with your presence, I will be taking her to my place for the night and will return her in the morning.”

“Yes sir” Jack responds somewhat dejectedly. Madeline is looking at me confused somewhat, since I hadn’t really asked her yet.

“You mean at your folks house?” she asks. In her mind, she’s even more uncomfortable with that idea then with Jack around.

“No” I tell her “I have another place in mind, it’ll be a surprise” I’d tell her, but I don’t want Jack to know where yet “go pack an overnight bag and we’ll get out of here.”

About five minutes later, she returns with her bag and a big smile. She walks over to Jack and says “Jack, I still love you, but this is something I need to do, I hope you understand.”

Jack looks down at the floor a minute then looks up with tears in his eyes “I love you too, and I admit this turns me on and I’m glad you he brings you pleasure.”

Madeline leans in and gives him a passionate kiss. I put into his mind that he’s happy about all this. When Madeline breaks the kiss, he is smiling and says “now go, have fun and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Madeline says “Thank you Jack” and grabs my hand and we head out the front door.