The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 6

“It’s beautiful” Madeline exclaims when she sees my car “where did you get it?”

“My Uncle Bill” I explain “he was going to give it to me for graduation before he died. He left it for me along with some other things, I just found it today.”

“He was a good guy” Madeline says to me, I can feel the empathy in her voice. She didn’t know him well, and as it turns out none of us did.

We hop into my GTO and head to my uncle’s building. Madeline is enjoying driving around with the top down, enjoying the cool evening air.

We stop along the way at a store, need to stock up, there is not even anything there for breakfast.

Soon though we driving up to my uncle’s building; really I should start referring to it as my building and apartment.

Madeline looks at me with a puzzled look on her face “where exactly are we going?”

“I told you, it’s a surprise” as I park the car.

We grab the groceries and head inside, and then up the elevator.

“I don’t know about this” Madeline says “this place seems a little creepy.”

I decide not to respond, I just give her a smile and a wink. We arrive on the top floor and step off the elevator. Since its dark she can’t see anything yet. I have to fumble around a little bit to find a light switch. “Ok, here we go” once I find the switch. I flick on the switch and light up the loft pad. Her eyes get huge and she says “oh my” in a soft voice.

I lead her into the kitchen to put the groceries away “what…who….how….what is this place?” she now asks me.

“My uncle also left me this building. It’s basically empty, but this was where he lived. He liked his privacy. I hadn’t been here since he died till today; I guess I couldn’t handle it before. But now it’s mine and I plan on staying here some of the time for awhile, but I imagine I’ll move in permanently someday. I like it here.”

“I like it too” Madeline responds, now wandering around looking the whole place over “it suits you, very masculine”

“I guess” I hadn’t thought about it that way “I plan on doing some changes though, sort of redecorate to fit me better.”

“OOOoooo, can I help?” she comes skipping my way like a little girl “I always wanted to be a decorator, but Jack didn’t want me to work, so I never got to pursue that.”

“Sure, you can” I tell her “Bill also left me some money; I was going to use some of that to fix the place up.”

She steps into me and gives me an appreciative kiss. I embrace her, then pick her up and take her into the bedroom. The thing I’m liking about Madeline is that I’m not having to use my abilities anymore, she’s doing all this on her own.

I put her down at the foot of the bed; she molds her body into mine as we kiss again, a deep passionate kiss. She seems taller; she must be wearing very high heels under her slacks. I unbutton her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Next is her bra, tonight she is wearing one that clasps in the front, I open it up, bend over and take a nipple into my mouth, nibbling on it lightly. She puts a hand behind my head pulling me closer, encouraging me to suck more as she shrugs her bra off and lets it fall to the floor.

Next to go is her slacks, and as I let them fall to the floor, I look down at the lower part of her body and see how sexy she looks, she has a pair of white lacy very skimpy panties, then a matching garter belt holding up her stockings and four inch stiletto open toe shoes with an ankle strap. “God you look sexy I tell her.”

“Thanks, it’s all for you” she replies “I did some shopping today, plus I did some research on the internet” as she slips my shirt up over my head. Then she get’s down on her knees as she unbuckles my belt and opens my jeans, pulling my underwear and jeans down as one. My cock springs out and is pointing right at her face.

As I step out of my jeans, she grabs my cock in one hand and says “I’ve never done this before, but I read about it today on the web, and since you gave me so much pleasure yesterday, I figured I’d return the favor.” At that kisses the head of my cock, licks a small drop of pre-cum from the head “mmm” is all she says and then engulfs my cock, taking as much as she can.

My knees almost buckle at this. I think to myself ‘you lucky bastard, here you are with the woman you have sooo many fantasies about, on her knees giving you a blowjob of a lifetime. You have unbelievable powers, more money than you know what to do with, and your own bachelor pad and an awesome car. I could die today a happy guy.’

Back to the present, Madeline is trying to take me even deeper into her mouth. I poke into her brain and see that in her research today, she read about deep throating and is trying to deep throat me now. After a couple of tries, she finally gets me down pass her gag mechanism and now taking all the way, her nose now buried in my pubic hairs.

She bobs her head up and down, taking most the way out every so often to breathe then back down again. I see that she’s thinking she wants me to cum in her mouth, she’s curious to what it tastes like. I am happy to oblige her, and pull back so the head of my cock is on her tongue and let go with my first orgasm. “Hmmmph!” she squeal slightly, taken a little by surprise, but then begins gulping my gism down her gullet, obviously enjoying the taste.

After I finish she pulls my out of her mouth, smiling proudly “how was that?” she asks.

“That was I awesome!” I tell her “you sure that was your first time?” I then ask. She nods her head, she’s very proud of herself.

I pull her up and kiss her again, tasting myself in her mouth. “Do you need to take a break?” she asks me now.

“What do you think?” as we both look down at my still erect penis.

She smiles at me “I guess not” and we both lay down on the king size bed. We kiss again while I maul her tits for bits, then I slip off her panties “do you want me to take my shoes and stockings off?”

“No, leave em on” I tell her as I slip my finger into her sopping cunt. My finger slips easily to my knuckle as she so lubed. Obviously she is still stretch from yesterday’s fucking, since I can easily slip two then three fingers into her.

She is moaning and chanting “Yes!” over and over again. I pull out my fingers out before she goes over the top.

“Alan, Fuck ME Pleeeaaassseee, take me, make me your slut, I’m your slut, your whore, just FUCK ME.” I climb between her spread legs, reach down and grab her stocking covered ankles and lift them up, pushing them all the way over till she’s nearly bent in half. I then lineup my cock with her wide open pussy and drive it all the way in, in one thrust. She is still tight and her pussy grabs my cock like a vise.

“AAAAAGGGGGHHHH” she screams at the top of lungs, “YES! YES! OH GOD YES!” she continues to scream as I piston in and out of her. “FUCK MEEEEE! YES! OH GOD I’MMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMING” she cries out now. I let go of her ankles letting her legs fall till my arms are under her knees and drive forward, letting my own orgasm overtake me as she thrashes in her own blissful orgasm, cumming so hard she passes out for a bit.

I lay on top of her for a bit catching my breath, then roll off and lay beside. I quickly probe her to see if she’s ok, which she is. I prop my head up on one hand and elbow and lightly stroke her stomach as she starts to come to.

“Hmmm, that was incredible” she tells me after a bit “I meant what I said earlier to Jack, I’m yours until you don’t want me anymore.”

“Well, that’ll be a good long time then” I tell her.

“Even when I’m fat and pregnant?”

“Especially then” I tell her “ as long as it won’t hurt the baby” I’m not real familiar with how that works as far as having sex with a pregnant woman.

She lays there for awhile, her head resting on my shoulder, obviously thinking about something. I wonder what she’s thinking but I decide to not intrude now.

“That’s not fair to you” she says after a while “after all your young, you should be dating, go out with girls your own age, get a girlfriend. I have no right to keep you to myself, I am a married woman, old enough to be your mother, and we could never have a permanent type relationship.”

I don’t reply for a long while, thinking about her statements. Finally I start “Madeline, I have lusted after you for years and now to have you, I don’t know, call it love or lust, but I don’t want to quit. But at the same time, I do see your point about other women, I do want to see other woman, maybe get a girlfriend or something. How would you feel about continuing what we have until one or other wants to quit and me still going out with other ladies?”

Now it’s her turn to think for a bit. I could make her feel ok about it, but I want to see what she comes up with. “I love you too, and I think it is love what I feel because a part of me feels jealous at the idea of you being with someone else, but a bigger part of me wants you to be happy. So I’ll be content to have what ever you are willing to give me of yourself for as long as you want too.”

At that I kiss her deeply and then we make love for the first time, a slow romantic type sex that I had never experienced before. We then fell asleep in each other arms.

I awoke the next morning with Madeline’s mouth around my cock again. “Morning bright eyes” she says to me after a bit “I was wondering what it would take to wake you up this morning. And now that both of you are up” she smiles wickedly as she straddles me, sliding down on my erect cock.

“Ummm Yes!” she moans as her hot pussy slides down my pull till it hits bottom. She then begins moving her hips back and forth, grinding her pelvis into mine. Then she starts riding me up and down on me until she throws her head back, screaming out another orgasm. I’m thrusting up into her at the same time and let go with another load of sperm into her waiting hole.

She collapses on top of me, her tits hot against my cool chest. After awhile she looks up at me, kisses me then asks “how bout breakfast?”

“First we need to shower, care to join me?” I ask her.

“Thought you’d never ask” she laughingly says and so we get up and head for the shower.

Later over breakfast, she starts telling me her ideas for decorating the place. “How much money do you need?” I ask her.

“I’m thinking about $5,000. At least to start she says, but if that’s a problem, I’m sure I can do something cheaper. Or I can get Jack to pay; he has some money that he thinks I don’t know about.”

“No, that’s ok, I had some money set aside for a new car, but then found the car my uncle found for me, and so you can use that.” I walk into the office and open the drawer I had put my $25,000 in and pulled out $10,000.

“Here’s $10,000 in case you need it” I hand her the cash.

“I think I’ll spend some this on a safe for you too” she says, concerned that I have money lying around” I agree with her as we finish breakfast.

After breakfast, I take her home. Jack had already left for work. We both agree to take a day or two break, she needs to spend some time with Jack, and I have some things I need to do also.