The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 8

I could see her in the distance thru the haze, a beautiful redheaded woman, very familiar but I couldn’t figure out who she was. I knew I wanted her. I was reaching out to her, drawing her to me. “Alan, oh Alan, Alan” she was saying. My excitement was building as she came nearer. She was still saying my name over and over again. “Alan, Alan, Alan.” Even though she was getting closer, I still couldn’t see her face, but I knew I knew her.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud buzzing sound, and quickly I sat up in bed. It was all a weird dream, but there was my mom standing in my bedroom doorway in just her pajamas, a light almost see thru blouse and short pj bottoms, looking at me. She appeared to be as confused as I felt. “Alan uhmmm, sorry….I’m not sure why I’m here. I must have been sleep walking. I was having a strange dream.”

I quickly jumped into her mind, before the dream vanished and saw that she was having the same dream I was, but from a different perspective. Now I understood why the woman in my dream seemed so familiar. It was my MOM! I wondered “Do my abilities work while I’m asleep? Yes, I thought, my subconscious was controlling my dreams and I needed to train it and thus control it to avoid this happening again. WOW, controlling my subconscious! OMG WOW!! Does that mean that subconsciously I wanted my MOM??

She was just staring blankly at me and I realized I needed to take control of the situation quickly. “Yeah mom, you were probably just sleep walking.” She gave me a strange look, turned and went back to her room. That was scary! Mom was a nice looking woman who had just turned forty. I had never really looked at her in a sexual way before, at least not while I was awake. I resolved to examine my subconscious, learn how it really worked and how to train and control it. I needed to find out what my true feelings for mom were and be sure I was in control before anything happened to really screw up my family.

Rushing to get dressed and out the door, I called Sid on my cell and told him I was on my way. We’d go out for breakfast before school. The drive to Sid’s gave me a little time to think. One of the things that I’d been contemplating was to include Sid in the whole “save the planet” thing. I was starting to realize that I was going to need help, even with my new abilities.

The problem was Sid wasn’t really a “save the planet” kind of guy. He’s also got a big mouth. He is a shorter guy, about 5′7″ and tends to have a Napoleon complex; he talks big and brags a lot to make himself seem bigger. My dad said “He’s the master of exaggeration.” Program him like Jack I thought. I guess I could do that. I was just hesitant to use my abilities on family and close friends though.

Then again, it didn’t bother me that I had used them on Madeline, and I had some real strong feelings for her. Also, I’d done some tweaking on my parents. I figured if I made it up to him by giving him something he wanted, I could live with it.

When I got to Sid’s, I honked a couple of times and Sid came flying out the door, and then stopped dead in his tracks. “What the ?!! Where the HELL did you get that?” pointing at the car.

I yelled back “Hop in and I’ll tell you on the way.” He threw his book bag in the back seat and got in. I looked over at him and ask, “Are your folks home?” “No” he said. “They left for work about 5 minutes ago. Why?” “Fasten your seatbelt.” I replied as I looked around to make double sure I didn’t see any kids in the area. I’d been idling in first gear with the clutch in so when I heard the seatbelt click, I took a good grip on the steering wheel and dropped the hammer. As the tach reached 3500, I popped the clutch. At that point, I was positive there wasn’t anyone still asleep in the neighborhood. I heard “OH SHIT!” as the acceleration forced us back into our seats. I was pulling second gear scratch when I realized I had to back off as we were RAPIDLY approaching the STOP sign at the end of his block. With the brakes almost locked up, I downshifted back into first and let the exhaust sing to me again. I was really glad the intersection was clear as I slid through the stop and turned right to cruise on toward school.

“Well, back to my story. Turns out my uncle Bill was saving this to be my graduation gift.” I explain to him calmly.

“You lucky SOB!” Sid exclaims “This is a really kewl car; the chicks are going to love it.”

We pulled into McD’s for breakfast. We got our orders, sat down and chatted while we ate, mostly about girls. Sid was one of the most girl crazy guys I knew, besides myself that is. And the girls liked him too. He’s charming, funny, and I guess, for a guy, ok looking. But if I was going to tell him the whole story, I figured I’d have to get him a girl, someone really hot, a cheerleader maybe.

“So what else did your uncle leave you?” Sid asked next.

“Oh a few odds and ends” I replied. Then Sid asked “By the way, how was fishing last weekend?”

“Well here it goes” I thought to myself. “I’m going to tell him the whole story. But how am I going to convince him that it’s all true? It seemed almost unreal to me, how is he going to believe it.” Then it came to me: “Use my abilities; make him believe; show him my memories.” It made sense; how could he deny it after that?

“Sid, fishing sucked, but something else happened, let’s just say this has been the weirdest, most awesome few days of my life. Stay calm; I need to show you something.” I took the last three days of my memories and copied them into his mind. I then watched as he played them back like watching a movie (on fast forward). It took about five minutes for the whole thing to play out and for Sid to absorb it.

“HOLY SHIT!!” Sid yelled, getting the attention of everyone around us. “Cool it!” I shushed him and apologized to everyone. So much for staying calm I thought.

“But how….how did you…I….how come I can remember it almost like it happened to me?” Sid asked.

“SHHHhhhh! Let’s head for school.” I whisper to him. “We can talk more privately in the car.” As we headed for school I said “OK, the memories seem like yours because I copied my memories of the events into your brain. It was the easiest way to convince you it was all real.”

“You can see inside my head.” It was more a statement than a question, but I could tell he wasn’t real comfortable with the idea.

“Yeah, if I choose too, I have to make a connection first. I thought about not telling you all this, but you’re my best friend and I just couldn’t keep it from you. Besides I’m going to need your help” I added.

“You are one lucky SOB” he said. “You got it all, money, any woman you want, power, super smart…and all you have to do is save the planet.” he added laughing.

Once we got to school, I stopped Sid from getting out of the car. “Sid, there is one more thing I have to do.”

“What’s that?”

“I need to enter your mind one more time and put in some blocks so you can’t tell anyone about all this” I explain to him.

“Hey buddy, I wouldn’t tell anyone, this will be our secret” pleading his case.

“I know you’d never intentionally spill the beans, but…accidents do happen. I’ll tell you what, I’ll make it worth your while, anything you want, that’s within my ability, and I’ll get it for you.”

“Hmm, anything huh? I’ll think about it, ok?” still trying to get out of it.

“Sid!” I say a little more forcefully. “Either we do this, or I’m going make you forget everything about it.”

“Ok, Ok” he finally relented. “Is it going to hurt?”

“No, not at all. Think of it like getting hypnotized”

“You’re not going to make cluck like a chicken or something are you?” he asked kinda panicky.

“Keep giving me shit and I might.” I replied playfully.

“OK, go for it.” was all he said.

I put him under and gave him similar commands to what I did with Jack and the contractor. It took about five minutes to complete; then I brought him back.

“All done” I told him. He just shrugged and we both headed into school.

The varsity cheerleaders were handing out something about the next game to everyone entering the school. Sid stopped me before we got too close and pointed to the cheerleaders. “There, that’s what I want, Amber Lewis. I want her to be my girlfriend and with all the benefits, if you know what I mean.” Amber Lewis was the head cheerleader, a senior and one of the hottest girls in the school. Fortunately she didn’t have a boyfriend currently which made it easier for me.

As we approached, I linked into Amber’s mind and pushed her to think: “Sid is a hot guy”, “I’d like to go out with Sid,” and “OMG, my nipples are getting hard just looking at him.” I had tweaked her clit a little too.

“Hi Sid,” Amber greeted Sid as we got to the school doors.

“Oh hey Amber.” Surprised, he turned and looked at me so I winked back. “What’s up?” he asks.

“We’re passing out reminders that this Friday, after the game is the Sadie Hawkins dance. The girl gets to ask a guy to the dance. I was wondering if you’d be interested in taking me to the dance?”

“Uhmm, yes.” His voice had squeaked a little but he regained his composure quickly. “YES, I would like to take you to the dance.”

I excused myself at that point and headed inside the school but before I left, I saw her rubbing her tits on his arm and he had a big grin on his face.

I didn’t make it very far down the hall when I ran into Craig Randolph and his “crew”. Craig was a senior, on the varsity football squad and for some reason he’d had it in for me since we met. I really didn’t know why and really didn’t care. Last year when I was a sophomore, he tried picking on me, wanting to start a fight. But one of the seniors, Carl Franklin stood up for me and told Craig that if touched me, he beat the piss out of him.

Now Carl was a nice guy, but I didn’t know him very well. I think he just didn’t like Craig and so it gave him reason to stick up for me. So last year I was off limits. Now Carl had graduated and Craig thought he was big man on campus. I’d grown and filled out quite a bit last summer though so Craig wasn’t quite as anxious to take me on.

That didn’t prevent him from flipping me shit every time he got a chance. Sid said I could take him and should kick his ass. I thought I might be able to, but didn’t really want to go there.

Craig started right away as soon as he saw me. “Hey dickhead, where you going?” as he started moving to block my way.

At the same time, Mr. & Mrs. Carpenter came around the corner. They’re one of three couples that taught here. Mr. Carpenter was a complete ass. He was probably good looking from a girl’s perspective, but he was a dick head. Rumor had it he’d gotten a senior pregnant a few years ago.

He was also the school baseball coach and an assistant football coach. I had tried out last year for baseball. I’d taken a couple years off from baseball because of a shoulder injury, but before then I’d been an all star pitcher. He never even watched me tryout, yet he cut me. When I asked him about it, he told me he knew who he was going to pick before tryouts began. As I said, a complete ass!

Mrs. Carpenter, on the other hand, was the hottest teacher in the school. Tall, about 5′10″, long blond hair, very pretty face. A little on the small side in the chest area; her real asset was her ass. Shaped like a upside down Valentines heart, it was really hard to resist the urge to grab it if you happened to be behind her.

Now Mr. Carpenter and Craig were almost on a collision course, and I knew Carpenter wouldn’t step in unless things got really out of hand. Suddenly a thought popped into my head and almost without consideration the commands when out to their minds.

Next thing everybody stopped, everything got real quiet, except for the moaning and groaning as Randolph and Carpenter rolled around on the floor in loving embrace, kissing each other like long lost lovers.

The silence was broken first by a scream as Mrs. Carpenter’s mind finally grasp what was happening. “DAVE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF OF HIM, YOU SICK BASTARD. DAVE!!!”

The laughter erupted from all the students watching. Then flashes as cell phones were ripped out and pictures and videos were taken. I let them continue until security showed up and pried the two lovers apart. I let them continue to have those feelings for each other as they were led off.

About then Sid came running up. “What in the hell happened?”

So I told him the whole thing and he busted up laughing. “That’s awesome, did you…?” was all he could get out; his block kicked in while we were in public. I just winked back and then headed to my locker.