The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Control

Chapter 9

The next two hours were just an average day in the life of a high school student. With my new abilities for learning and memory, I found my classes even more boring than before. This gave me time to think about a lot of different things.

For awhile I thought about my dream last night about my mom and this morning’s near accident. This of course led to thoughts of having sex with her, something I’d never ever considered before. I’ve heard some guys get into that and I’ve read a few porn stories about it. I decided to put that on the back burner for awhile.

Then there was Madeline and my feelings for her. What I was feeling? It seemed to be more than just lust. I wouldn’t say I was in love with her yet, but it was getting close to that. But even if it was, what could I do about it? She’s married and 20 years older than me.

Saving the planet then came to my mind. This seemed so monumental of a task. Although I had no real plans yet, I knew a couple of things for sure. One I was going to need help. The other, I didn’t have a fucking clue as to what I was doing. I was beginning to really understand what was meant when they said “Knowledge is Power.”

I also spent some time thinking about Fran. Could she get pregnant? I didn’t know if she was too old or not, but I figured the chances were thin. “I should call her and see about hooking up again.” I thought to myself.

Just then the bell rang, releasing me from my last class before lunch. At lunch I hooked up with Sid and a couple other friends. Amber sat with us today too, much too the surprise of the entire student body.

We were talking about our day and the classes ahead; I was dreading my next class. “Social Studies” was not really a difficult class. What made this class so bad was the teacher, Mrs. Barbara Frost, otherwise known as Frosty the Snow Bitch. Mrs. Frost is not bad to look at, about 38 years old, long red hair, and nice face if she wasn’t frowning always and wearing her glasses down her nose. She was about 5′7″, average size tits, an ok shaped ass and really nice legs. Most days she’d wear 3-4″ heels. Actually she’d be a real knock out if she wasn’t such a bitch.

Most of us thought she is a closet lesbian, since she really seemed to hate her male students. Some teachers were hard on you because they wanted you to learn; she was just vindictive, hateful and scary. Even the rest of the faculty was scared of her; her husband is the Superintendent of Schools. So even the Principle stayed out of her way.

My friend Bob had her second period, so over lunch he usually fills me in on her attitude and what we’d be doing in class. “She sprung a pop quiz on us today, covering the three chapters we were supposed to read over the weekend. She’s also in a real bitchy mood today, I think it’s her time of the month” he informed me.

“Shit, I forgot all about reading those chapters this weekend, maybe she’ll give me a chance to take it later since I was gone the last two days” I told him.

“Fat chance” he replied “Bill Jones was gone all last week and Monday and Tuesday and when he asked to take it later she laughed at him and then told all of us that if we don’t get a B or better, we’ll drop one whole grade in her grade book.”

I thought about skipping, but after looking at the clock, I decided to use my new powers to ace her little pop quiz. I excused myself and headed to my locker to grab my book. I opened it and scanned each page of the three chapters I was supposed to read.

I walked into her class just as the bell was ringing. She looked up at me and yelled “Your late Mr. Reid, I’m marking you tardy, one more and you’ll do detention!” “What a bitch” I thought to myself.

As I sat down at my desk, she announced: “Class today we’ll be doing a pop quiz.” there are a few moans around the room.

“Oh quit your complaining. You should know this material. It is on the three chapters I assigned you to read last Friday. There are 50 questions and you have a half hour to finish. Once you’re finish, bring your test to me and then you may read the next three chapters. Since so many of your classmates have chosen to not do their homework, I’ve add an incentive to this test. If your score on the quiz is over 75% your grade in the grade book will remain as is. If you score less than that, I will drop your score one grade. If your making a B, it’ll drop to a C. Remember too this class is a requirement for graduation, so if you want to ever graduate, you have to get pass this class. Any questions? Good. I’ll have Angie hand out the test and you may begin.”

She has barely finished her speech when she’s on Sid for chewing gum, on a kid name Paul for talking. Then she barks at a couple of other guys for wearing hats.

Angie, a porky little girl who somehow had managed to become the teacher’s pet, came by with the quiz. A couple of guys behind me made piggy noises after she went by. “Mr. Reid, was that you making those noises? Either stop or you can visit the principle.”

“Man,” I thought to myself, “this is going to be a fun hour.” I put my name on my test, and, thanks to my photo memory, I was able to fly thru the test in about 10 minutes. I decided not to take it up to her right away; she would have been really suspicious if I finished early. I could see Sid was struggling with it though, so I mentally sent him the answers. He sits up straight, obviously surprised by what I was doing. He then turned and looked at me for a sec.

“Mr. Nelson, eyes forward or do I fail you for cheating?” she bellowed. I couldn’t understand why a person that obviously hated teaching so much continued to do so. Since I had a few minutes, I decided to take a peak inside this woman’s head.

After making the connection I started going thru her brain looking for answers. Now I’m no psychologist, but piecing together her memories and the thoughts running thru her head I got a pretty good idea of what was going on.

First, she’s wasn’t a lesbian. Yes she hates men in general, especially stronger willed men. As far as females goes, she doesn’t prefer them, she just doesn’t give a dam about them. It looked like it started in her childhood. She came from a wealthy family and she was daddy’s little girl. He’d give her anything she wanted; she had him twisted around her finger by five. Her mom on the other hand was hell on wheels, the real dominate person in the family. Her mom died though when she turned 15, and she became the dominate person in the family.

All her boyfriends were weak spineless guys that she’d get bored with quickly. She hated strong guys because they wouldn’t give into her when she wanted something. Then she married her husband, another weak spineless guy in her estimation. She didn’t have many feelings for him; I don’t think she was even capable. She thought he was having an affair, but she wasn’t certain and didn’t care. She had two kids; a son and a daughter. Her son is 10 and was a lot like his dad. Her daughter was 17 and went to the other high school in town, and although she looked like her mother, she wasn’t anything like her which her mom hated.

As I let go of her mind, I thought: “This lady needs a good spanking! She is a spoiled little girl in a woman’s body. She doesn’t respect weak men and hates stronger ones.” I noticed a couple of other students had finished the quiz and were handing them in, so I figured it’s safe to hand mine in too.

I pretended to read the next chapters while she graded our quizzes. A plan started to formulate in my head. The first thing I needed was her address, so I popped back in and grabbed it from her memory. Then I had to do some leg work after school.

About 5 minutes before the end of class she started handing back the quizzes. When she put mine on my desk, it had a big fat F on it in red. “What the hell?” I said without even thinking. “Why are you giving me a F?”

Sid spoke up, “Yeah and me too?”

“You two obviously have cheated somehow, since you both got all the questions correct, which neither of you have ever done in my class. I do not pass cheaters! In fact I’m sending you to Mr. Whitsitt’s office. You can explain it to him,” she said as she handed us slips.

“I’m going to get you bitch” I thought to myself as we headed to the vice principles office. Mr. Whitsitt was an ok guy for a principle. “So to what do I owe this pleasure boys?” he asked as we entered his office. We both handed him our slips.

“Aaahh yes, Mrs. Frost; She says here she believes you two cheated. Did you?”

“No sir, I read the material and answered the questions from memory” I honestly told him and then speaking for Sid “and I helped Sid study as well. I read a book on memory aids recently and it really helped both of us.” I fudged a little.

“So other than you got perfect scores on her quiz, she offered no other proof?” he asks.

“No, because she couldn’t since we didn’t cheat” I answered back, sounding a little like a lawyer.

“Ok, I’ll have a talk with her and unless she can offer proof, I’ll see if she’ll let it go,” he said. “Now you two go on to your next class.”

Sid and I parted ways; we didn’t have the same classes. As much as I hated Mrs. Frost, my next class, “Science” was my favorite. Not that I was good in science, just the opposite; it was my worst subject. But the teacher, Miss Mary Duncan, was my second most common fantasy after Madeline. Actually, Madeline was no longer a fantasy, so I guess Miss Duncan moved into first place.

Miss Duncan was about 28 years old, had shoulder length brown hair. She was about 5′6″ tall with adequate boobs, nice ass and nice legs. I’ve heard she’s been teaching here for about four years. Beyond that I didn’t know too much about her, but I was going to find out.

She started the class with a lecture about something to do with gravity. I immediately popped into her head and started checking things out. Turned out I was right, she was 28, grew up in the Midwest on a farm, had two older brothers and her parents still owned and worked the farm. Her memories of her mother told me where she got her looks.

She was single right now. She’d had a boyfriend up until last year but he had decided to go back to an old girlfriend. She’d been pretty broken up about it, but was getting over it now. She lived alone in a small two bedroom house. She liked watching old movies, working in her yard and fishing! A girl after my own heart.

She loved teaching, and she liked her students. Although she noticed good looking guys, she’d never thought anything more than that about her students. Out of curiosity I look up how she felt about me. It was about what I expected: She thought I was handsome and a good guy, but not very good at science.

While thinking about her, I came to realize that, although I could take any woman pretty much at anytime I wanted, for the most part I liked the seduction, especially if I had some feelings for her already. So, instead of just making her fall madly in love with me, I started slow. Like I did with Amber, I pushed her to think: “Alan is more than just handsome; he’s really a sexy guy and if I was ever to date a student, it would be someone like him.” and “Maybe he could use some special tutoring.” About then she looked my way and I could see the thoughts were having an effect. She took a deep breath and I noticed her nipples harden thru her sweater. I decided to leave it at that for now. I’d tweak her clit a little tomorrow.

The rest of the day went by quickly from there. After school, Sid decided to let Amber drive him home after thanking me profusely. I warned him that I didn’t do anything to her as far as sex was concerned so he might want to take it slow. He didn’t need to know about my tweaking earlier.

I decided to drive over to Mrs. Frost’s house and park down the street a little so I wouldn’t be noticed. Then I waited. I wanted to how her family felt about her; I knew how she feels about them already.

I didn’t have to wait long until a car load of girls drove up. A girl who was obviously Frost’s daughter got out and went into the house. I quickly connected with her and started to wade into her memories. It seemed she hated her mom. Her mom had the same disinterest in her as she did with other women. She sensed her mom didn’t care and it hurt her. I see the hurt; it looks like a dirty spot on the floor. I tried removing it and found I could but it came away in layers. Then I told her to not let her mom affect her anymore and not to be like her.

Through her eyes, I could see her little brother and jump from her to him. He didn’t hate his mom yet. But I could see it building and the older he got, the stronger it would be. Right now, he was more scared than anything of her.

Mrs. Frost was the next to get home. Her attitude had not improved based on how she yelled at the kids. Then she told her daughter that she had a headache and she was going to go lay down and that the daughter needed to cook dinner.

I was really starting to feel sorry for these kids; I only had to put up with her for five hours a week; they had to put up with her all the time. A little while later, her husband got home. I popped into him and he’s afraid of his wife too; he gets tired of listening to her bitching. Turned out he was having an affair, with his sister! The kids aunt evidently lived nearby and a couple times week old Bert would hook up with her. You ever feel like you know too much, well this was one of those moments.

As I drove away, I had the info I needed. I stopped by a local hardware store on the way home and picked up a few of the things I was going to need. I stopped by an electronics store and bought a new laptop. On the way to my place, I called my folks to tell them I was going to stay there tonight.

That night after I got my new computer set up, I cruised the web reading all the stories about BDSM and non consent that I could. I had decided I was going to take a slave.