The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cupid’s Day Off

Part 2: Proving a Point

Carl floated through the world in a dimensional shift, a section of time and space just enough outside normal space so as to allow him to remain unseen by human eyes. It was just one of the many tricks a cupid-in-training was instructed in during the many years of teaching. But finally he was no longer just in training. He was a real Cupid, the one and only big guy in charge of the Cupidator 3000. He had something to show the Cupid High Command. He had much to prove to Cupid himself. He was determined that he would be the best Cupid ever on this Valentine’s Day. Maybe, he thought, if he performed admirably enough, he could take over higher responsibilities and move even closer to making this position a bit more permanent.

Carl phased into existence for the first of what he felt sure would be many stops this Valentine’s Day. He looked around, getting a feel for where he was. He looked through the trees and saw that he’d materialized in a small forest just off the side of a road. Through the trees was the target he had detected, the object of his being here.

While Carl wasn’t entirely familiar with human occupations and circumstances, he did know a disagreement when he saw one. His instructors had often told him that disagreements couldn’t always be solved by Cupid intervention, but he’d strongly been opposed to their reasoning. This day he had something to prove to them, as well as to himself. He was going to show Cupid and the Cupid High Command that all humans really needed was a small dose of lust to solve their problems.

Cupid carefully took aim at the two cars parked one in front of the other on the lonely country road. He reached over and adjusted the setting from love to lust. He felt a bit guilty for assuring Cupid he’d not do so, but he was confident in how this would work out. He knew he was right in his ideas of human behavior. All he needed to do was prove that to the others.

The Cupidator 3000 flashed bright red on the small screen indicating a possible match. The two humans were within correct parameters for using the arrows. Next, he waited for the trigger to ready and the final lock to be released.

Targets Acquired, he read from the screen. Carl smiled and lightly squeezed the trigger just as one of the humans was getting out of his car. The man climbing from his driver’s side door hardly even flinched as one arrow struck right into him, the other tearing through the car in front of him and vanishing inside the woman there. Now, all he had to do was see if their previous disagreement vanished.

* * *

Carrie wasn’t sure what to make of the sensation that seemed to wash over her as she sat there in her car, purse open in the passenger seat beside her. There was no way she was going as fast as that officer had told her. She was in a hurry but nowhere near as out of control as he’d acted. The middle-aged man had acted as though she were some little punk trying to get away with something. She was a serious student at the local university. She certainly knew how to be a responsible driver. So, maybe she’d accelerated a bit much on the long and empty country road? What harm did it do? It was probably some stupid speed trap.

But none of these rehashed thoughts were quite what struck Carrie about the feelings she’d just felt melt inside her. It was really strange she thought. Her mind turned to her boyfriend Jeff as she looked in the side mirror at the approaching officer. She’d been on her way to Jeff’s apartment when this guy caught her. Maybe she was a bit excited about getting together with her boyfriend. After all, nobody made her feel quite the same arousal and pure animal-like madness in bed as he did. Considering Jeff was her first, Carrie had little comparison to go on, but in the month or two since they’d taken that all-important step, neither one had much to complain about.

Now Carrie sat behind the wheel, looking from the rearview mirror to the one outside her door. Why was she feeling the tingling Jeff usually brought on now? She looked in the rearview and patted at her hair. She was a college cheerleader, so why shouldn’t she be concerned with looking her best? But why, she wondered, was she feeling like looking her best for this creepy officer?

The man had pretty much argued his point that she had little reason being on the road, much less behind the wheel of a car. He seemed like a man after her father’s heart. This officer was bitter, probably for having lost time in his life, and now he took that frustration out on young women like herself. He was a man who acted beyond his years and probably just needed one simple thing to teach him some common decency.

He needed to get laid, Carrie thought, grinning.

As the officer appeared outside her window, Carrie looked up at the man smiling. Had she just actually thought about this guy getting laid? She couldn’t seem to focus enough on the question to really tell what she’d been thinking. All the girl knew was that now he was there outside her door and she really wanted him to get laid. For some reason it seemed suddenly very important, not just for him, but for her to make sure it happened.

“Miss, I’m going to have to ask you step out of the car.” Officer Barry Alcott said.

Carrie stared up at him for a second or two. She had questions. Wasn’t he just supposed to make her sign some pad and then give her back her license and registration? Wasn’t he simply going to give her a ticket and then let her get back to Jeff, her boyfriend? Isn’t that what the standard procedure here was?

“Why’s that?” Carrie asked. She noticed her voice seemed really girlish, almost flirty. That wasn’t normal. She also noticed the officer looking right down into her top. She’d been wearing a very light lacy top with several buttons undone. She now wondered if that was a mistake. Of course her first concern was more of whether the officer liked what he saw.

“Miss, Carrie,” Officer Alcott said, glancing at her license he seemed to be clutching nervously. “I’m really going to have to ask you to step out of your car.”

Carrie grinned and lightly licked at her lips. “And I need to know why, Officer.” She told the man. She was clearly using her flirting tone. Carrie knew that and somehow it made her feel a bit hotter inside her car. She felt her nipples harden and shifted her legs next to each other to feel the tension building inside her.

Officer Barry Alcott looked down the road, then back beyond the car at the wooded screen of trees. He was definitely nervous about something and Carrie found herself looking down his broad chest at the bulge in his pants which came into view just at her eye level. She smiled as the man spoke slowly and directly.

“Carrie, please step out of the car so I can... so I can...”

“Yes, officer?” Carrie asked coyly. “So you can what?”

The man leaned in and showed the girl his face. He looked her in the eyes, then stared straight down into her cleavage.

“So I can fuck your slutty brains out right here.” Officer Barry Alcott said.

Carrie nearly orgasmed as she heard the words. Her feelings had been building to a boil ever since she heard him climb back out of his patrol car behind her. Now she was nearing the point of sexually assaulting the man if he didn’t take action soon. She stretched in her seat and placed her hand on the door handle.

“Okay Officer, but make it quick. My boyfriend is expecting me and I can’t keep his cock waiting too long.”

Barry Alcott stepped back and allowed the young college co-ed to open her door. As she stepped out, he took only a second or two to appreciate just what he was seeing. Carrie was a college sophomore and showed her youth well. She had long silky hair, a shapely if petite figure, and some rather nice breasts for a cheerleader.

Carrie smiled as she was ogled by the older man. For some reason his very leer was like chocolate to her. It melted inside her and made her only want more. She wanted this man to take her and do with her body as he liked. She wanted to be used and enjoyed. But most of all, she felt this craving inside her for cock. She just wanted it to be kinky and fun.

“Oh you little slut.” Officer Alcott said. He grabbed Carrie by the waist and pulled her at him, shoving his building erection inside his pants right at her. “You like things fast don’t you. Well, I’m gonna show you what a man can do to a girl like you.”

Carrie actually giggled as the police officer manhandled her, pulling her to him, then grabbing the back of her hair and forcing her to stare him in the eyes. He let his other hand come up between the two of them and began fondling her breasts. He pulled at her top until her tits popped free and he was squashing one up and down as he dragged her to the rear of her car.

“You like attention I bet, being a college cheerleader and all. I bet you crave attention.” Barry said. “Look back at my patrol car. You see the camera in there?”

Carrie nodded as the man held her tightly in front of him and tilted her chin towards his windshield.

“That camera is recording us right now. And you know what I’m gonna do to you?”

Carrie leaned back into the man, looking up as much as he’d let her. “You’re gonna fuck me?”

“That’s right Carrie. I’m gonna fuck you hard right in front of that camera. How’s that make you feel to think this whole thing will be recorded, that other officers will be able to watch you getting your tight little cunt packed with police meat and that you’ll be a slut they masturbate to whenever they watch it? How’s that make you feel?”

Carrie grinned and pressed her ass into him. “It makes me fucking horny. Come on baby, screw me like a fucking whore.”

Officer Barry Alcott forced Carrie forward and over the hood of his patrol car. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her upper body up so the camera captured every little pinching and prodding his hands inflicted on her young tits. He reached up beneath her short cheerleading skirt and ripped her panties off in one rough motion. He then stepped back for a second to appreciate the moment.

“You ready slut?” Barry asked.

Carrie heard the man unbuckling his belt and dropping it to the pavement. Then she heard his zipper being lowered. She lifted her face to look right at the camera, reached up and caressed her right tit, making sure everything would be captured clearly. “I’m ready Officer. Fuck my brains out right now.”

Barry pressed in tight behind the girl. For some reason this seemed more than just necessary. It seemed somehow required right now. He’d felt almost obligated to do this as soon as he stepped out of his car after running her license. Now he aimed to do exactly as the college girl asked.

“Ohhh, fuck, you’re a tight little cunt aren’t you?” Barry asked. He slipped his cock inside her and pressed forward, slowly, forcefully shoving deep into the girl’s womb.

“Ohhh yessss... oh fuck yesss!” Carrie moaned. She widened her stance, and let her tits graze the warm metal of the hood.

Behind the girl, Officer Alcott began setting a pace. He withdrew, then shoved his cock hard back into her. He rammed in further and further, faster and faster, rocking the whole police car with his pace. Staring at the camera, he showed whoever might watch it later just how good he was. He was in charge. He was the man. And this little girl was just a fucking hole for him to fill. He reached around and grabbed at her tits. Pulling them, stretching them, Barry hoped he was causing some pain. He wanted to stretch this girl’s insides out, to fill her with seed, to fucking screw her so hard her boyfriend would never be able to fuck her the same way again.

“Ohhh, oh yess, Oh Officer yess! Fuck me harder, harder, HARDER!” Carrie shouted. She cheered the man on as he did what he could to fulfill her wishes. Her voice grew hoarse as she screamed and hoped anyone near the street might hear her cries.

Being fucked out in the open like this, where anyone might drive by, was kinky enough. Knowing she was being recorded, that her slutty act of taking the older man’s cock was being permanently documented was beyond kinky. She alternated between bracing herself and crushing her own tits in her fists. She wanted to be the slut this man called her. She wanted to be nothing more than a fucking cunt for him to fill and use. It felt so right to her, so intensely right.

“Ohhhh shit baby, I’m about to fill you up so damn much!” Barry Alcott groaned.

“Do it, fucking do it. Shoot your cum inside me, fill my belly up and make me your bitch.” Carrie shouted.

She returned to bracing on the hood as Officer Alcott took over brutally squeezing her tits. She felt his cock reach new depths inside her and then she felt that cock explode in climax. He sprayed what to her felt like gallons of sperm deep inside her belly. She could feel the warm and wet sensations sliding up inside her as he continued spilling rope after rope, jet after hot sticky jet of semen.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” Barry moaned, falling down prone over the hood of the car. He looked forward to the dash camera and grinned. Pressing his weight down, he squished the girl’s tits into the metal of his patrol car and only made her moan more. Whether it was pain or pleasure, neither of them cared.

As Carrie felt the cum flowing down her legs, she giggled again. It tickled and felt so damn hot. She wasn’t sure what the problem was she’d had with this officer before. But she certainly didn’t have it now. In fact, she saw herself speeding again, as long as it meant getting put in her place like this again. She only hoped she’d get a copy of the tape from the recording. For some reason, she found the idea of sharing that tape with friends and family even hotter than what she just did.

* * *

Carl watched with pride as the Cupidator 3000 did just what he’d wanted it to. Why couldn’t the others understand that any disagreement could be easily forgotten by a little lust from the arrows of Cupid? It was a simple solution when so many arguments and fights were happening. These two humans clearly enjoyed themselves and neither one seemed eager to argue anymore. Actually, he thought as he slowly faded out of this location, the two of them seemed ready for more. He wondered briefly whether he should lower the lust setting just a bit before striking another pair.

Putting doubts aside, Carl phased back into being in a large house. At first he felt like he’d been misled as nobody was in the immediate vicinity. But then he heard the heated discussion that seemed to be crying out for a happy resolution. Luckily, being an official Cupid meant humans weren’t aware of your presence, so Carl wandered the downstairs of this large suburban home with little fear that he’d be discovered.

There were actually three humans at the foot of the stairs, but only two were arguing. They’d be the ones Carl helped, he thought. And from the looks of things they clearly needed it. The male was heatedly discussing something with the shorter female. She was simply staring back at him and looking like she’d rather spit on him than speak. It was clearly a hostile stance she took and Carl did so hate seeing the emotions these two had. It was the day of love, he thought, not a day for fights or problems.

When the other taller female left and walked up the stairs, Carl saw his opportunity. He drew the Cupidator 3000 and took aim on the two arguing. The smaller woman was now heatedly speaking back to the man. She looked very stressed by something.

The small screen glowed bright red indicating compatibility and the trigger unlocked as both fell within the acceptable age-range. Carl allowed the targeting to be finalized.

Targets Acquired, he again read. Pulling the trigger, he watched the arrows soar a short distance and pierce right into the man and woman. Almost instantly the much smaller woman seemed to go silent, the man looking at her with renewed focus. Hopefully, Carl thought, he’d set the lust level to the right setting. It should be any moment now when his success or failure showed.

* * *

David Sanders suddenly felt unsteady. It was as if he’d just stood up too fast and the room was either fading from his sight or spinning uncontrollably. Either way, he knew he’d been standing since he and his wife let Melissa into the house. As the sensation passed, he looked at Melissa more closely.

Having spent the last ten minutes in heated debate with the girl over her babysitting this evening, David hardly wanted to continue thinking about the pain she was being. But for some reason he was enjoying looking at her flushed skin, her youthful energy, and that devilish look he just now was seeing in the dark corners of her eyes.

Melissa looked up towards the stairs where David’s wife Cindy had just retreated. Then she felt a tingling that made her simply have to look back at the man who’d hired her frequently these past two years. Something was different. Something had to be different.

David was fairly positive what he was feeling. It wasn’t exactly hard for him to deduce where those feelings came from. Actually, now that he took a moment from the back and forth bickering of the past short while, David smiled as he realized in a way it was hard. Well, something was hard, he thought, shifting his stance to hopefully hide a massive erection he felt looking down at the young eighteen year old babysitter.

It wasn’t like he’d never looked at Melissa, taken stock of the fact she was a maturing and beautiful girl. It was simply that he’d never had the thoughts he was now thinking in association with those observations. Melissa was hot, a cute teenage girl with big breasts. Even Cindy didn’t have breasts as big as Melissa. The girl was clearly very blessed. And now, David let his eyes sink right into the tight tank top the girl was wearing. As though she didn’t know what assets she had, Melissa had continued dressing casually every time she sat for the Sanders. But for some reason David hadn’t taken issue with that until just now.

“Look at how you’re dressed.” David said.

Melissa, whose eyes had been lowered to the front of Mr. Sander’s pants, suddenly looked up. “What about it?”

David smiled and took a step closer to the girl. “Well, first you try to tell me you can’t stay the full night because it’s Valentine’s Day and you promised to spend time with your boyfriend. Then you dress like some kind of slutty schoolgirl to keep my kids. What does that say about you?”

Melissa found herself reacting in a most unexpected way. His words should have shocked her. Maybe they still did in some way. But really, and this was what she found most unexpected, Melissa felt somewhat excited by the question he’d asked.

She looked back at the stairs, then turned to Mr. Sanders. Arching her back, she pressed her tits out further, making her straps dig into her shoulders some. Stepping forward until she was face to broad chest with the man, Melissa lightly traced his arm with her fingers.

“What do you think it says about me?”

“I think it says one thing.” David replied. He felt his erection intensify as the girl stroked his arm. “It says you’re a dirty little slut who dresses like a tease and probably only wants to take off early so she can get her little cunt stuffed by some teenage dweeb.”

Melissa was openly panting, her breathing coming shorter and quicker as she stroked his muscles beneath his shirt. Her chest shook with every labored breath and David’s eyes were buried in cleavage. Inside, he knew it wasn’t right, he shouldn’t be staring at this young girl like this. He definitely shouldn’t be thinking what he was. As his hands came up and pressed lightly on Melissa’s shoulders, the girl finally looked up into his eyes.

“Maybe you’re right Mr. Sanders. Maybe I simply wanted to get fucked tonight. I didn’t really want to spend this special day sitting for your two little brats. All I really wanted was some man meat in between my legs. Would that make you happy to know you’re right?”

“No.” David said. He was pulling her straps lightly towards the edges of her shoulders, stroking the bare flesh and feeling her shiver with every touch.

“Well, what would make you happy, Mr. Sanders?”

David grinned and leaned his face down closer to hers. “Knowing you had a real man between your legs and not some twerpy high school kid. That’s what would make me happy.”

Melissa looked from the imposing figure of Mr. Sanders to her shoulders where his hands were pulling and tugging at her tank top straps. They were nearing the edge of her shoulders and as she watched, he pulled them just over the drop and began drawing them down her upper arms. She felt her heart beating faster, her skin flushed with heat, and she knew exactly what sensations she was having beneath her jeans.

“So where could I ever find a man that would fill me so full?” The girl asked. Staring up into Mr. Sander’s eyes, she put on a mock pout and leaned back, allowing him to pull her tank top loose until only her tits were keeping it up where it covered anything.

David stared into the girl’s face, then looked at her full swell of tit flesh billowing over the tank top. She was such a fucking tease, he thought. In ways she’d been one the entire two years since they’d been using her as a sitter. But as those years passed, these massive chest pillows of hers had grown and grown and become a major distraction. He had to put this girl in her place, and she seemed equally as eager as he was to do it.

“You want a man, slut, I’m your man right here.” Saying this David pulled sharply on her straps, now around her elbows. The neckline of the tank top popped down over the swell of her young tits and immediately he was treated to two of the bounciest and largest teenage melons he’d ever seen. They were full and pale white with rosy nipples that stiffened in the cool home. He’d seen these objects of lust wrapped in all sorts of delectable clothing that teased and hinted at how incredible they were. But never before had David Sanders really appreciated what they were like until now.

“Oops Mr. Sanders.” Melissa said, giggling like a little girl. “I seem to have become a bit exposed. What am I ever gonna do?”

David grabbed Melissa’s tits and squeezed, causing her to gasp. He stretched her nipples, released them, then looked up the stairs where he knew his wife Cindy had only gone to get her purse. “I’ll tell you what you’re going to do slut, you’re going to let me fuck some sense into you. Fucking tease, you know this is what you’ve wanted.”

Melissa shivered in anticipation as she allowed him to grab her around the waist. He nearly tripped and knocked her over as he swung around and dragged her with him to the bottom of the stairs. Throwing her down on her back, she rest her butt on one of the stairs and leaned back arching over the top stairs and resting her head on the middle landing. David stood up, looking down into her eyes with pure and undisguised lust.

Never before had David pictured a scene so carnal in nature as the one he now enjoyed. Melissa, the teenage babysitter was lying back on the stairs, one leg raised, the other stretched out touching the floor at the bottom of the steps. Her top was around her waist and her large tits sloshed from side to side, looking like the succulent fun bags they were. He looked into her eyes and saw only anticipation, excitement, and a similar lust to what he felt. Her long hair was spread out behind her and added to the forbidden look of what he knew he was about to enjoy.

Upstairs Cindy was moving around. David could hear her footsteps as she clearly was close to coming back downstairs. He ignored that thought and undid his pants. As soon as he’d pulled his massive cock out from his boxers, Melissa seemed to gasp and stare with intensely horny eyes right at what was about to be inside her.

“You’re such a little slut.” David said. He leaned over and undid the girl’s jeans, lifting her ass a little so he could slide them down to her knees.

“You ready?”

Melissa looked right into the man’s eyes. “Yes, Mr. Sanders. Show me what a bad girl I am. Punish me for being such a slut.”

David slipped the head of his cock up into the girl’s tight cunt. It was much tighter than he’d imagined and both of them moaned as he began to pack his meat inside her.

“Oooohhh, Oh Mr. Sanders.” Melissa squealed.

David grit his teeth and grunted as he slid his cock all the way inside the girl. It was impressively tight but that only made him feel better. He worked into a pace, placing his hands on either side of the girl on the stairs. Thrusting in and out, slowly quickening the pace until he was jack-hammering her with what looked like rapid push-ups.

“Oh, Oh, Oooohh, OH!” Melissa screeched, her voice raising to a pitch David knew wouldn’t be good.

Sure enough he heard Cindy from upstairs. “David, Melissa, what was that noise?”

Both David and Melissa heard the footsteps approaching the top of the stairs. Both knew exactly what that meant and neither cared. Melissa wrapped her legs up around David’s back and pulled him tighter and tighter. David kept right on fucking the high school senior without regret. He loved the sensation of slapping her womb with the head of his cock every deep and powerful lunge.

“Oh, Oh yessss, oh fuck!” Melissa whimpered.

“What is all the fuss about? What’s going on down there? You two sound like—” Cindy said, her voice vanishing as soon as she stepped down a few stairs and saw what her husband was doing to the babysitter.

David looked back at his wife and kept right on fucking Melissa, caring very little for the mixture of shock and betrayal burned into his wife’s eyes.

Cindy rushed down the stairs and began beating at David’s back, trying to get him off the young girl.

“What the fuck are you doing? Get the fuck off her right now, RIGHT NOW!” Cindy screamed. Her voice was piercing and David only sped up his thrusts.

“Back off bitch, I’m about to seed the little slut and you’re distracting me.”

Melissa giggled and continued gasping with every punch of the man’s throbbing cock.

“You fucking bastard, you bastard...” Cindy shouted.

* * *

Carl was happy he’d decided to watch this couple. Clearly a new argument was developing and he needed to stop it as well. Valentine’s Day wasn’t about disagreements.

Aiming the Cupidator 3000 once again, Carl aimed at the man and this new woman who’d appeared from the upper level of this home. He made the adjustments and realized what effects this might have on the man, getting shot twice with two different pairings. It wasn’t a planned effect, but unfortunately this man was going to be doubly as aroused now. That was something that should hopefully squash any arguments between these three for good.

Targets Acquired, he noted on the screen. Firing, two more arrows soared into the man and this second woman. Carl sat back to make sure it had worked.

* * *

As David began flooding Melissa’s belly with cum, he felt a sudden sting in his side that seemed to flow throughout his body. He also realized his wife had stopped shouting, her pounding fists on his back actually dissolving into gentle caresses.

“How could you David? How could you?” Cindy asked. But her question wasn’t angry in tone at all. In fact David thought she almost sounded frustrated, not upset.

He looked up at the woman, still attractive despite the smaller breasts. Her long legs on the stairs just before him made his cock twitch inside Melissa one final time, a final rope of seed coating her belly.

“How could I what, honey?”

Cindy seemed to smile, her entire face lighting up as she bent down closer to David’s face. One of her hands immediately reached over and grabbed the babysitter’s large chest, finding and tweaking a nipple. Then she looked right at her husband.

“How could you start without me?”

David grinned and leaned forward to kiss his wife, his cock stirring back to life inside the teenage girl beneath him. Pulling away, he looked from his wife down to Melissa. “Sorry honey. You know I just had to put some cum in this girl.”

“Were you wearing protection?” Cindy asked.

David realized he wasn’t but felt somewhat proud of that fact. “Not at all, why would I?”

“It’s okay.” Melissa said from beneath the couple. “I’m on the pill.”

David and Cindy both looked at the girl with pure lust, the wife again fondling Melissa’s large tits.

“Shame really,” Cindy said. “We could have sat for your babies as well.”

Melissa giggled and allowed David to pull free from her sore womb. “Well, I can always stop taking the pill.”

As David plopped down on the stairs next to the girl, Cindy fell into his lap, licking and sucking at her husband’s cock. Melissa pulled herself up and leaned in kissing the man on the side of his face, licking her way across to his lips. “What do you say Mr. Sanders?”

“I say you better break up with your boyfriend. We have some plans to make. But for right now, both you ladies better be prepared. I’m gonna fuck you both until you pass out.”

* * *

Carl was pleased with this resolution. Clearly the three would be happy for a long time to come, and again he’d proven that the Cupidator 3000 and properly tuned lust settings could solve any argument. Now he had to rush. He’d spent too long in these first two cases and the day was beginning to wind on into the afternoon hours.

David Sanders was already fucking his wife on the floor at the bottom of the stairs as she ate out Melissa, the babysitter. As Carl left, he realized how eager he was to see what Cupid thought when he got back from his vacation. Carl felt more than confident that both he and Cupid High Command would be thrilled at the progress he’d made in showing just how perfect his premise of argument resolution was. But for now, there was work yet to do.

concluded...