The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cured

CoolMind

MC, FF, SF

“I was cured all right,” Stephanie said hazily from her cell.

Jane looked at her now former friend. She looked the same before her change. She was still five and a half feet. Still was of a decent weight thanks to their rations. Still had her c-cup breasts, orange hair, green eyes. But she was now a different person. She was ‘cured’ by their alien captors. Just like many of the other humans they had abducted and were now storing in this prison on some spaceship.

The two of them used to be friends. Their cells were right across from each other. They supported each other during the buzzing sound that made all prisoners uncontrollably horny. They kept each other in comfort as prisoners around them were hauled off to be cured. Then that morning, at least morning as far as Jane could tell, Jane woke up and her friend was in the haze that all prisoners had when they were initially cured.

“You should get cured also,” Stephanie continued in her haze, “You will feel so much better afterward.”

“No thanks, I like my mind,” Jane said turning away, she couldn’t bare to see her friend in her new state.

“Qzzt!” one of the alien guards shouted as he came down the hallway, they never seemed to speak English. It stopped at Stephanie’s cage, “Druzzt, enoch!”

The aliens were humanoid, but it was impossible to tell what they looked like. They wore black armor reminiscent of the Japanese samurai and black motorcycle looking helmets. Every time Jane say them sometimes the helmets would light up from the inside display. Stephanie seemed to understand what it said and stood up. The alien unlocked the her cage and brought her over to Jane’s. It then unlocked Jane’s cell and Stephanie entered. The alien then left.

“What’s going on?” Jane asked.

“Our masters have decided to put us together to save space,” Stephanie replied, “Isn’t that wonderful?”

“Yeah, just wonderful. You can have the bed then.” Jane got up and sat in the corner.

It happened every so often. The aliens would put two of the humans together at random. Sometimes cured with uncured, uncured with uncured, or cured with cured. Jane couldn’t seem to figure out the pattern. The cured seemed to understand what was going on, but they were rather elusive with their answers.

The real problem was the size of each cell. A small bed, a sink built into the wall, and a hole for waste, beyond that there wasn’t much. It was small for a single person, let alone two people. Stephanie took a seat on the bed and looked at Jane with innocent eyes. Jane just turned her head.

“We can still be friends you know. I may be a full slave now, but I still care about you,” Stephanie said and then patted the spot next to her, “Why don’t you have a seat next to me. I know the floor isn’t that comfortable.”

“No thanks.” Jane continued to look away.

“I didn’t choose to be cured you know,” Stephanie said with much understanding, “Few people choose to be cured, but it’s so much better afterward. Just press the red button and let all of your problems go. The resistance isn’t worth it.”

Jane stared at the red button near the door of her cell. It was one of the things all of the people in the cells noticed first when they arrived. Many wondered what they did and a few got curious enough to press it. At first they seemed to do nothing, but soon the aliens arrived and took them off. They were the first to be cured. Very few people pressed the red button after that. After a few days the aliens started curing prisoners at random, even if they didn’t press the red button.

A buzzing sound filled the hallways and cells a few hours later. It was that time again and Jane felt her pussy growing wet with desire. No one but the cured seemed to know why the aliens created the buzzing sound. All the uncured knew was that they got horny merely by listening to it and there seemed to be no way to block it out. The cured loved it. Jane knew the buzzing would continue for a full hour and she knew what would happen now that she had a cellmate.

“Oooh,” Stephanie cooed, “That feels so much better. I can see why the cured love this so much.”

“Don’t get any funny ideas,” Jane could see the way Stephanie was looking at her, “I don’t swing that way and as my former friend you should know that.”

Jane felt she was more telling herself than Stephanie. It was only a matter of time before the lust that the buzzing created would overtake her. If you were alone you would only masturbate to the buzzing. However if you had a cellmate, things were much different. It didn’t matter about race, gender, age, or anything else, you would wind up having sex with them. Stephanie was leaning against the wall masturbating. Jane was doing everything she could to not, she figured if she didn’t encourage it maybe she could avoid having sex with her former friend.

“It’s not good to resist,” Stephanie said, “Just let go and give into your feelings. You’ll just become a nervous wreck the more you resist.”

Jane knew Stephanie was right. Still she was determined to resist this time. However quickly her lust got the better part of her. Slowly Jane rose up of the floor and sat down on the bed. She leaned in and gave Stephanie a kiss. In the back of her mind she pretended she was pleasing her boyfriend, she hoped it would help. Stephanie kissed Jane back deeply and with much passion. Jane pushed Stephanie down onto the bed with little resistance to continue their little make out session. The cured never seemed to resist anything.

After a few minutes Jane broke the kiss and slowly worked her tongue down Stephanie’s body, Stephanie writhed in pleasure. Jane’s tongue eventually found Stephanie’s pussy. She pushed it in and Stephanie let out a large moan in pleasure. It tasted like honey to Jane. She was sure that it probably was the buzzing sound making it taste like that, but at that moment it tasted like the best honey Jane had ever had. Greedily Jane moved her tongue around in an attempt to get all of the sweet taste. Stephanie’s body rocked in orgasm as she did. The taste in the Stephanie’s body disappeared and Jane withdrew her head.

It was Stephanie’s turn this time as she kissed down Jane’s body. Each kiss felt like it’s own little mini orgasm to Jane. She wished it would last forever. Stephanie finally found her way to Jane’s pussy and pushed her tongue in. Jane gasped, it was unlike anything she had ever felt before. All the times she masturbated to the buzzing sound was nothing compared to that moment. Stephanie’s tongue seemed to be more greedy as it moved around at a much higher pace. It was everything Jane could do to prevent herself from orgasming to let the sensation last forever. Finally her body gave out and she bucked her hips as the orgasm went through her entire being.

Stephanie withdrew her head and laid down on the bed taking Jane into her arms. Jane felt like crying but was too exhausted to do so. She had given into the desire that the buzzing produced. Now she was going to sleep in the same bed as her former friend as her now reluctant lover. A mixture of confusing emotions stirred inside of her as she closed her eyes to sleep.

Jane woke up sometime later. Stephanie was still asleep as was most of the other prisoners. Jane still felt confused about what she had done. During her time with Stephanie she thought she might have even felt love towards her. Jane shook her head, it wasn’t possible, she was cured she now belonged to the aliens. There was no way she could love her like that. Still maybe there was a way. When two cured people had sex like that they did seem to be in love. Jane reached out with her shaking finger and pressed the red button.

A few minutes later two aliens came to her cell. The unlocked and opened the door. Jane stepped out with no resistance. The two aliens each took her by an arm and led her through the ship. Soon Jane found herself left inside a large room. The walls were black and the roof and floor a gray. In the very center was a metal chair. The two aliens left her alone.

Unsure of what to do next, Jane sat on the chair. Soon balls of lights of various colors and sizes began to form around the room. At first they moved in a clockwise circular motion around the room at a slow and steady pace. After a few minutes they began to move in random directions at random speeds. Some of the lights began passing through Jane’s body.

As the lights passed through her body Jane could feel changes taking place. Slowly knowledge of the aliens language began to fill her mind. She could now understand them. She could also began accepting them as her masters. A pleasure began to fill her at the thought of serving them. She knew that she would be working anywhere that cheap labor was needed for them. Through it all she would be allowed a companion. Someone to live with, eat with, sleep with, have sex with. All she had to do was ask another cured and if they accepted, they would be lifelong partners. Jane knew exactly who she wanted to ask.

The lights slowly faded and the two aliens came back in and retrieved Jane from her chair. She felt so relaxed after having all those lights pass through her body. Her legs barely seemed to work so the aliens had to practically drag her back to her cell. Inside Stephanie was already awake and waiting. Jane stepped back into her cell and looked at Stephanie.

“I’m cured now,” Jane said in a happy haze.

“I can tell,” Stephanie replied, “You look beautiful cured.”

“I want to ask you something,” Jane continued, “I’ve seen what the aliens have planned for us. I want you to be my partner. I want you to be my wingman through all of it. Will you accept?”

“Baby,” Stephanie said pulling Jane in and kissing her, “You can be my wingman anytime.”