The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With A Fantasy:

Chapter 4 by Brent

“I surrender myseslf to the Mind Master’s power” Amy said. Oh my god. This was so erotic, and so wrong! I was so fucking horny and I couldn’t get off because of this fucking guy. Now he was getting closer and closer to taking over my wife… and maybe my life.

No. I had to be strong I had to fight him. My life was too good to throw away. But oh my god did she look so sexy hypnotized. No! I had to stop this. In a fit of strength, I ran to the bathroom and filled a Dixie cup with water. I then threw it at her iphone. It was a direct hit, soaking the phone, and Amy in the process.

She didn’t wake up.

I pulled the earphone out and listened for sound. There was nothing. I did it, I fried the phone. I shook Amy and told her to wake up.. She was disoriented, but finally did so. It took her a second to realize her hand and the phone were both soaked.

“What did you do!” she said, glaring at me with… anger. I actually saw more anger in her eyes than I ever had. It faded quickly, but it was there. She had been annoyed with me before, but actually much much less than other wives I knew. I always appreciated that.

“Smoke!” I said, as an idea came to me. For the first time ever, I thought quick on my feet. “The phone was smoking. I came out of the bathroom and it was smoking. I called to you, but you couldn’t hear me. I had to put it out.” I blurted.

Amy was still disoriented, but she seemed to buy that. She took a moment as she caught her breath. She glanced at my crotch which was still a tentpole.

“Why are you still hard?” she said, still with more of an edge than I was used to from her. She was the sweetest person I had ever known. Any edge would have been out of place.

“Viagra!” I almost shouted as another excuse came to me. I was on a roll. I felt bad lying to my wife, but I was on a roll. That’s when my cell phone rang. Grabbing it off the nightside table I saw that it was the Mind Master. There was no fucking way I was picking that up. I declined the call..

“Who was that?” Amy asked. “Wait, why are you on Viagra?” she immediately followed up, effectively negating her first question.

“I know that you don’t have orgasms, that you’ve never had one, and I thought if I could stay hard longer, I could help you have one” I said. This was still part of the lie I was telling about why I was staying hard, but it was not a complete lie in and of itself. I had indeed though about turning to Viagra for that very reason.

Amy looked surprised and confused. My phone started buzzing again. I picked it up and turned the power off. Amy asked again who was calling. I had to change the subject again. I knew what I was about to do was extremely manipulative, but desperate times called for desperate measures right?

Ignoring her question about my mystery caller, I said. “Amy, I just want to be the perfect husband for you. I want to bring you every comfort and pleasure there is in the world. That’s why I did this. I thought we could use BJ’s time away with your parents over the next few days to maybe rekindle a little bit of that magic. I should have talked to you about it first, and I’m sorry. I know I still have a huge boner, but I’m not looking for sex right now. Maybe it’s the fact that we’ll be putting our baby boy on the plane to see your folks tomorrow, but I don’t feel sexy, I feel very vulnerable right now. Could we just hold each other?”

That was the best performance of my life.

Amy’s eyes filled up with tears as she stretched her arms out. “Come here my big guy!” she said. I crawled into bed and held her so tight. She was crying. “Brent, I love you. I know that I don’t thrash around and scream an orgasm like other women, but I am not sure I really believe that that are that into it either. I think they are pretending. When you have sex with me, it makes me happy because I am the one you are satisfying your manly needs with. Sex is such a small, small part of our relationship, and our love. It is not something I think about, or something that I have ever felt I missed out on in life. Really. I love you, and I love everything in our relationship…. And oh my god, I can’t believe BJ is flying all the way to Florida with out us. He’s becoming such a big boy Brent!” she said. This summed up her feelings and thought processes “to a T”

I held her and she eventually fell asleep. She felt so good in my arms. I loved her so much, and I was proud of myself for protecting her, and our life together as we knew it. But I was still so fucking turned on. Sex might not have been a big deal for her, but god damn it was for me. Especially these last few torturous days.. Thoughts of her in Kelly Blakely’s place from that fateful night in ’95 permeated my mind. The memory of her lying in my bed saying that she surrendered herself to the Mind Master’s power kept me up all night.

Luckily, we were due to get up early that next morning anyhow. We had to get our son the airport. Amy put on a brave face as he got on the plane, telling him what a great time he would have, how much he would love Disney world, etc. As soon as he and Stewardess turned the corner on the plane though, she completely broke down. Full out water works. She cried all the way back to the office. She was a mess.

I understood, it was hard for parents of an only child to let him go, even if it was only for a few days at the grandparents’ place. I was desperate to make this easier on Amy. I knew that one of the specialty holiday coffees from Dunkin Donuts might help cheer her up, so as soon as we got back to work, I told her I would get her one. She thanked me as I closed the door of her office and let her just continue to sob.

Darla, our receptionist gave me a sympathetic sad face nod on the way out. I think all of us knew that the majority of today was going to be watching, or at least waiting for Amy to keep crying.

The line at Dunkin was pretty long. The one by our shop is very popular, as it is right at a stop light that makes it easy to get to for drive through. It probably took me twenty minutes to get back.

I quietly came up to Darla and asked, “How are the water works going? Should I put on my waders before I go in there?”

“Actually, she’s in there with someone. He got here right after you left. Mr. Miller I think… no Milner.” Darla said, as if it was no big deal.

I almost dropped the coffee. I could see him standing in her office, right over her. It didn’t look suspicious at all, at least not from Darla’s viewpoint, but I knew it was the most dangerous thing that I had ever come across. I said nothing else and went into my wife’s office closing the door behind me.

“What the fuck are you doing here? Get the fuck out of here right now, or I am going to fucking kill you” I told him in a quiet but intense tone of voice, making my true feelings painfully clear.

“You should think about this all very carefully Quarterback. I assure you, violence will not win here. If you were smart, you would tell your receptionist to go home. Close up shop.” He said. I was so mad. I wanted to jump on him and beat him to a pulp, but what would Darla think? This whole situation would be exposed. I quickly realized I had no choice.

I did as he suggested. It was the day before Thanksgiving, so we were probably going to let everyone go early anyhow. Within ten minutes, the three of us were the only ones on the property. I locked all the doors and went back in to have my showdown with my enemy.

“What is the game here Milner?” I asked, using his real name to make him seem more…human.

“Ahh Quarterback, you’ve used the right terminology, this is a game. It is a game I make the rules of. Those rules are subject to change as I see fit. Sit down now.” He said calmly but firmly.

I sat. Whether it was because I was obeying him, defeated, or just biding time until I figured out what to do, I’m not sure. I looked over at Amy. She looked so beautiful, even though she had no make up on, her hair was just pulled back into a ponytail, and she was all puffy from two hours of crying. The Mind Master had his hand on the back of her chair as he stood over her. I was sitting across from them on the futon she had in her office. The positioning of the three of us very much made it clear that he was with her, and I was… further away. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was very even. I could tell she was deep in hypnosis. The sight made me hard.

“You see Quarterback, at first, I was just going to screw with you a little bit. Play with that fantasy that you’ve had for so long.. Just for shits and giggles, so to speak. However, when I met your beautiful wife Amy, well I was captivated by her sweetness. Frankly, I was fascinated that you ended up with such a demure sweet brunette librarian type after you had the blonde with the great tits in college. When I left that day, you told me all about sweet Amy, but you probably don’t remember that part do you? No, of course you don’t. You told me how much you loved her, what a sweet woman she was. Her kindness, her gentleness. She’s really the ultimate good girl, isn’t she Quarterback. The most loving, nurturing wife and mother. A delicate flower. But she isn’t a very sexual woman you say. She’s never had an orgasm you told me. What a crime Quarterback! What a crime. But sweet Amy doesn’t really even like sex, does she? It’s her only flaw. You told me that you’ve fantasized about her going under hypnosis for me, but you tried so very hard to fight it. Well, QB – that was just too much for me to ignore. Look, I’ve had whole soriety houses begging me to suck my cock. I’ve had sexual adventures that most men would kill for. But now I’m headed towards fifty and I am interested in more… complex adventures. The complexity of your psyche is just the sort of exciting playground I was looking for. And Amy… what a precious canvas she is for me to do my art!”

I couldn’t believe he articulated his plan so clearly to me. I wanted to yell out “You’ll never get away with this!” like in a superhero or spy movie, but I knew that he probably would get away with it. In fact, part of me wanted him to…and I hated myself for it. “How did you know we just put our son on a plane to Florida? Have you been stalking us?!” I asked venomously, as if ‘stalking’ was anywhere as much of an intrusion as what was really going on.

“Actually, Quarterback, I didn’t even know that. Although that does explain why she looked so… dishelved and…. tearful. But truth be told, you made me come here. See, I’m only here because you ruined my phone fun. Although, perhaps now, there will be a bit more room for… fun and games. Thanks QB, anything else you want to share?” he said with a laugh, before turning his attention back to Amy.

Touching her shoulder, he said. “Amy, you now hear my voice again. You hear only my voice. As you sit here comfortably you find yourself relaxing more and more into my hypnotic spell with each passing moment. The relaxation feels pleasant and blissful that you happily give way to these wonderful feelings. Now, I want you to imagine yourself on a soft recliner, covered completely in incredibly soft and luxorious chinchilla fur. Have you ever touched or caressed chinchilla fur Amy?” he asked.

“yes” she whispered. I wondered when that might have been. I would have like to have seen that.

“Good, so you know it is so incredibly soft and warm. As you sink into the soft, luxorious fur, you feel your feet becoming warm, heavy ad relaxed. The fur is so soft as it surrounds you with its soft texture, the scene is peaceful and absorbing, the peacefulness absorbs you completely. The warm relaxation slowly moves up your legs, relaxing them. The hypnotic relaxation feels very good, it feels so good so just relax and let go. As the wave of relaxation continues its journey up into your body, you feel your stomach become very relaxed. Now, it moves slowly to your chest, making your breathing relaxed as well. The feeling begins to move up your arms to or shoulders, making your arms heavy and relaxed as well. You are aware of the total relaxation you are now experiencing, and you give way to it. It is good and peaceful. The warm relaxation now moves into your face and head, relaxing your jaws, neck, and facial muscles, making your cares and worries fall away. Away into perfect hypnotic bliss as you sink deep into the soft, luxurious hypnotic chinchilla fur....”

I was entranced myself, watching the scene in front of me play out. Amy was so deep, and she looked so beautiful. I knew I should stop this, but had zero ability or intent to do so.

“You are now so deep in my hypnotic power Amy. You’ve surrendered yourself completely to the relaxation, completely to my words.. You’ve surrendered to the power of my hypnosis. My words and my will are now in completely in control of your body. You know this to be true as you are feeling all the weight lift out of your left hand. In fact, with each passing moment your hand is becoming lighter and lighter. Lighter than air. Your hand is simply floating away.”

Amy’s hand lifted up slowly. There was no question that Amy was completely in his thrall. I secretly marveled at the idea that he had such command over her central nervous system. Little did I know this trick was the tip of the iceberg.

He continued “Now Amy, as your hand regains its normal weight, you realize that there is now nothing between you and the soft chinchilla fur. This delights you. It does not alarm you that you have no clothing on. It is just you and I here, and since you have surrendered yourself to me completely, there is no shame or self consciousness. You are focused only on my words. As you let that thought take hold, you begin to feel how wonderful soft and sensuous the rich fur feels on your entire body. It’s as if every inch of the fur softly caresses your skin. So decadent, so soft, so warm. Feeling so nice and warm. The fur caresses the bottom of your thighs, pleasantly causing them to tingle. The tingling begins just above you’re the back of your knee and slowly moves up your thigh, as it moves through your pelvic region the whole area becomes warmer and warmer from the soft caress of the fur… it will soon be so warm it will tingle ... becoming warmer and warmer with each word I speak ...”

“The warmth arouses you. You feel the warmth between your thighs, over your pelvis, over sexual areas. The heat enters between your legs, between your lips ... traveling deep inside you. Your vagina is getting moist, you feel the lubrication begin. You are now feeling your womanhood bulging and throbbing..”

“The sexual tingle slowly travels down inside you, throughout your legs. Then it moves up as well, enveloping you, consuming you. You feel it so wonderfully in your breasts, making your nipples hard. Traveling further, filling your shoulders and arms, then up your neck and head. Your whole body is now warm and tingling with sexual pleasure. It feels so good now Amy, you love this! Your pussy throbs with desire. You are unable to control yourself. You start to quiver with pleasure.”

I wanted to stop this, but I was completely in shock and aroused. My wife, who was damn near close to frigid, was going to have the first orgasm of her life, right in front of me. I was flooded with so many emotions at once, but I couldn’t stop what was happening at this point.

The Mind Master continued, his tempo rising in tune with what she was feeling. “The sexual feeling in your breasts and pelvis becomes stronger with each word I speak. Your quivering becomes stronger, you feel this so wonderfully through your entire body. You are unable to control your desire. You are unable to control your passion. You cannot resist your sexuality.”

“Your body tenses. You begin to moan and groan. With each word I speak, you feel yourself getting closer to reaching orgasm. With each moan that escapes you, you feel yourself getting closer to orgasm. My words excite you beyond control. Your fur caressed body shakes in anticipation.”

I heard Amy making noises like I never have before. It was glorious. She was so… sexual at that moment. I was so sad and jealous that it wasn’t me that brought her to that state, but it was still amazingly erotic to see her there. I had to admit, I was enjoying it. Maybe it wasn’t such a big deal. I’m sure he made housewives orgasm on stage all the time. Maybe I could just enjoy this and then move on…

“You can no longer hold back. You can no longer control your passion, your arousal, your desire.”

“You take a deep breath, and as you release it ... you explode in sexual release.”

“You moan loudly as you breath out ... your juices flowing from you.”

“You clitoris tingles as you orgasm.”

“You scream ‘Mind Master’ as you orgasm.” He said, and much to my dismay, she did yell it, in an orgasmic scream.

“You CUM like never before.” He said to my wife as she continued to scream and thrash in her chair. My heart was beating like crazy as she kept yelling “Mind Master, Mind Master!”

The hypnotist stayed focused, continuing with her” As the orgasm slowly subsides ... your feel satisfied like never before. You whole body glows. You feel radiant. You feel more alive than ever before. You feel completely pleasured. Let yourself revel in this. Let those waves of pleasure sweep through you. Savor that feeling. Remember it. This is the pleasure you get from being controlled by the Mind Master. This is the pleasure you want. The pleasure of being in my hypnotic power. From now on when you will think of me when you are aroused. Your unconscious mind will remember the pleasure I brought you. And it will make you even more aroused. Being in my presence, speaking about me, or even thinking about me will also arouse you sexually.”

No! He snuck that last part in before I could object. I was such an idiot, why didn’t I stop him!

“Get that shit out of her head!” I screamed.

“Be Silent! You have no voice!” he said to me forcefully. I immediately felt my ability to use my vocal cords completely vanish. It was terrifying.

“Amy and Brent. You will both decide to attend my show in New York city. Amy, you will find yourself very happy, very self confident, and very sexy as you enjoy the rest of the afternoon and prepare yourself to go out to my show. You feel free and sexy and fun. You will look forward to your sexy night out so very much. You will have no conscious memory of me hypnotizing you here today, but your subconscious mind will remember all of the feelings and sensations that I brought you and will remember the sexual connections that were made here today”. He said, with the precision of a true expert.

And with that, he just left. Just walked out of the office. Amy awoke as the door shut. She looked around, blinking her eyes a bit. “Ohhh, my coffee!” she said with a smile as she reached for the cup.

“Yikes Brent, this is totally cold!” she said, not realizing that it had been sitting there for so long while she was hypnotized. “It doesn’t matter though. Let’s send Darla home and lock up. I want to get ready for tonight! Oh, I think I might take a bath!” she said exuberantly.

What had I done? What was I in for?

I feared I already knew the answer.