The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cursed With A Fantasy:

Chapter 8 by Amy:

I was vaguely aware of what was happening as we entered my Master’s apartment. I knew he had hypnotized Brent and I, and that we were completely under his control. I knew I was about to be intimate with another man besides Brent for the first time in my life. Yet, despite how much all of this would have shocked me two weeks ago, I really wanted it. I wanted it all. I wanted to serve him, to obey him. I wanted to go even deeper into hypnosis for him. I wanted to please him sexually in ever yway that a woman could please her Master. And most of all, I wanted him to take me.

It’s weird, while I can’t say that I had a burning desire for him to take me in front of Brent, I will admit that I didn’t care that Brent was watching. He seemed so… powerless. I knew he’d be made to get off on what was happening and that was fine with me. I was so… not concerned with him at that moment.

The Master told him to sit on a chair and be quiet. It was like he was a little child. In a way, he was…. Especially compared to the Mind Master. The Mind Master was a man, a true man.

I was directed to go sit on this beautiful fur covered couch. I kicked off my shoes and did just that. Oh my god, the fur on my legs felt incredible. My skin was so sensitive to the soft caresses. It was so sensual. My Master told me to enjoy it, and I did, rubbing my body over it as much as possible. He told me to take off my dress and rub myself all over the fur.

With no hesitation at all, I removed my dress as instructed as I started grinding my body all over the fur couch in just my bra and panties. It was so sexually intoxicating. He told me how much I loved the feel of the fur, and oh my god he was right. I felt like I was going to cum right then! It was incredible.

I knew both Brent and my Master were getting so turned on from watching me enjoy the fur couch. The sexual energy in the room was palpable. My eyes were closed and I was just loving the feeling of the fur on my sensitive naked skin when I realized my Master had now come over to me.

It was really happening. I wasn’t sure what to do but I loved every minute. I could not believe I was here doing this but it was beyond a dream. I thought that I should do something so I brushed my hand against his pants. I felt his erection and squeezed it gently. I reached for his belt. He stopped me, raised my hands gently and put my arms around his neck. His hands moved to the front of my bra and released the hooks that held it closed. He slowly let it fall and my breasts came into his view for the first time.

Suddenly I was nervous again. Oh god, my breast were so small. I was so ashamed. Would he still want me? Fearful, I looked in eyes and they told me everything. At his command, I felt myself completely relax. All the anxiety simply melted away. He kissed each breast in turn as my rock hard nipples responded to his lips. For the first time in my life another man was kissing my breasts.

He laid me back down on the fur couch. He knelt before me on the floor and pulled at my panties , sliding them down and off my legs. I lay before him completely naked on the fur. Mixed in with all the feelings going through me was a new found sense of being a sexual woman and being free despite the fact that I was his completely obedient slave. It was contradictory, but it was also so very true . He lowered his face between my legs and his tongue ignited me. I had never let Brent do that before, but I didn’t even try to stop my Master. I was his do do with as he pleased. I almost screamed as my body exploded. I gasped for air as I had my first orgasm seconds after his tongue touched me. I couldn’t take it any more. I had to have him in me.

I reached down and took his head in my hands. I looked him straight in the eyes and said. “Please Master, let me please you” He quickly removed his clothes. I raised up and waited to see him as he lowered his pants. I could only imagine what he would look like erect. Brent’s was the only penis I had ever seen. When he pulled off his briefs his cock sprang out at me.

At first, I thought it was a little smaller than Brents, but then he told me how incredible it was. That’s when I realized it was beautiful, longer than my husband’s and slightly thicker. So powerful, so perfect. I grabbed for him, wishing I knew more ways to please a man. He seemed to like my stroking though. He let out a low moan and pushed me back on the bed. His fingers found me and torrents of heat pulsed through my veins. He got on top of me and put himself at the entrance to my pussy. He moved his cock along the length of my opening. I was burning with desire. He kept touching me lightly until I could take it no more.

I shouted out, “Please Fuck Me Master!” He pushed it in easily for I was soaking wet in anticipation. I felt him slide in. Seconds later I felt the swell of my second orgasm. I screamed “MIND MASTER!!!”. He pounded me with the full length of his cock. I wanted to wrap my legs around him but I did not want to slow him. His body glistened with sweat. In and out, hard and fast. I was swooning. I came again and then lost count.

He continued fucking me hard for what seemed like an eternity but I loved every stroke. We changed positions several times with me crashing off him as I came while on top of him. We fucked full circle until he was back on top. Then I felt him start to stiffen. His face flushed and he pushed all the way in one more time. As he came he let out a loud cry. I could feel rope after rope of his cum shooting into my body. It heated me, warming every part of me. He then shuddered and stopped. He lowered himself next to me and kissed me.

I had completely forgotten Brent was in the room when I heard him begging my Master to let him cum. Still catching his breath, my Master relented and gave Brent his consent. I watched, with my Master’s slowly softening cock still inside of me, as my husband jerked off, shooting his cum all over himself.

“Looks like QB just fumbled” my Master said with a laugh. I couldn’t help but giggle as I looked at QB sitting there with is cum all over him. Silly little Qewbie….