The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curses Granted

categories: hm, md, fd, ff, ft, gr, la, ma, ex

This is a pornographic story, made for the enjoyment of myself and like-minded individuals. It has both male and female dominant sex, mind control and humiliation in it. If you don’t like that stuff and/or it is illegal in your country do not read this story

* * *

Chapter 1: Gracie Martinez (Monday afternoon)

Gracie Martinez ran into her home crying. “Why are highschool girls so cruel!” She screamed. Gracie knew that she was not the most attractive body, about twenty pounds underweight with A-cup breasts, and had she didn’t get the best grades either, but for some reason some of the students at Gracie’s school seemed to make it their mission in life to make her formative years miserable. To make matters worse her parents, who dealt in antiquities, were on a trip to Brazil to visit family members so Gracie had no one to talk to about her problems.

Every day at school Hillary White and her lackies went out of their way to mock her and humiliate her. Gracie tried to avoid them, but that just made them more tenatious in their attempts to ruin her life. Gracie wanted to transfer to a new school, but her father felt that if she ran away from her problems her life would never get better. Little did Gracie know that her life was about to get much stranger.

After crying in the shower for an hour, Gracie decided to go make a salad. As she passed by her father’s study she heard a voice calling her name. Curious, Gracie went into her father’s study and found a small package on his desk. “Gracie” It seemed to be whispering to her. Gracie opened the package and found a small gold coin. When she picked the coin up it clowed brightly, causing her to drop it onto the ground.

The coin exploded in a bright flash and a naked woman was suddenly standing in front of Gracie. “Hello, Ms. Martinez.” The woman said. “My name is Mara Rigan, although you may call me Morrigan.” Gracie was stunned. There was a beautiful, naked, woman standing in front of her, with clalky white skin, long black hair and beautiful green eyes. “Um... hello” Gracie said finally. “Can I help you?”

“Actually, my dear, I can help you.” Morrigan replied. “The truth is that i’ve been watching you for the last few days and i actually feel some pity for you.” Morrigan said. “I used to be a famous goddess over in Western Europe, you see. The British called me Morgan Le Fay, and the Celtics called me Aine of Knockaine and I was quite popular. But then Yahweh and his son showed up and I was kicked out and forced to go into hiding.” Morrigan explained. “I am trying to keep a low profile but I feel like you deserve some divine intervention to help you with your acquaintances at school.”

“What are you going to do?” Gracie asked cautiously. “Why i’ll curse them, my dear. Nothing lethal, of course, that’s The Dagda’s domain, not mine. But i will allow you to humiliate them as they did you for these last few years.” Morrigan replied. “Are you sure that that’s really okay to do?” Gracie said. “Wouldn’t that just make me as bad as them?” “Oh thats adorable” Morrigan said “You still have a conscience.” “How about you tell me what they did to you, and i’ll handle the curses myself child.”

“Okay” Gracie said finally. And she told the Morrigan her story. She told her about Hillary White, the richest girl in town, and how she always made fun of Gracie for not being as wealthy as her. She told her about Maria Sanchez, captain of the school’s cheer squad, who mocked Gracie for being so scrawny. She told her about Elizabeth and Victoria Swyft and how they spread rumors that she was a lesbian (she wasn’t), and about Rin Tanaka, the smartest girl in school, who enjoyed mocking Gracie for not being as smart as her.

It was almost 10pm when Gracie finished. Morrigan listened intently, nodding her head as if she was mentally recording everything that Gracie said. “Alright child” She said when Gracie was finished. “I have more than enough material to work with. I’d suggest that you do to sleep and enjoy your new life when you wake up. “Thank you” Gracie said, tearfully. Even without the curses, it was nice to talk to someone about her problems. “Don’t mention it kid.” Morrigan said, and with that she disappeared and Gracie fell asleep.

Chapter 2: Hillary White (Tuesday morning)

Hillary White woke up in her queen sized bed and stretched, admiring her beauty in the mirror she had installed above her bed. She had curly blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and fair skin. She lived in a mansion in Ivory Hills, the gated community, and her family was the richest in the town.

Her maid had already drawn hera hot bath and her butler had a hearty breakfast prepared, and after putting on her makeup, doing her hair and getting dressed (a white blouse, five inch black heels and a short black mini skirt, all designer of course) she drove to school in her red 2016 Scion FR-S, which she had gotten for her eighteenth birthday.

As she pulled into the school parking lot Hillary felt a flash and had sit in her car for a second. “That was odd” She said to herself as she got out of her car. Hillary got out of her 1990 Ford Taurus and felt like something was... off. She coundn’t put her finger on it but she felt like it was not normal for her to be driving such a beat up car, but that didn’t make any sense.

Since her dad, some random trucker, ran out on her mom after he got knocked her up, Hillary’s ma had to resort to stripping to pay rent on the trailer they lived in together. Hillary walked through the parking lot wearing old jeans, sneakers, and a ratty sweater (all from Goodwill, of course) she went into school.

Hillary saw some of the rich girls, Maria, Rin, Liz and Victoria hanging out in the cafeteria and almost went to say hello to them, but she stopped herself when she realized that they would never hang out with a piece of trailer-trash such as herself. Not having enough money for breakfast she went to class.

In the hallway she ran into Gracie Martinez, the richest girl in town. Gracie was wearing a white blouse, a black minskirt and heels and a diamond necklace and diamond earrings. Gracie was not very attractive, but she was very popular because of how rich her family was.

“How are you doing today, Hillary” Gracie asked her. “Fine ma’am” Hillary said, staring at the floor. Hillary kept from making eye contact with Gracie because she felt like she was in the presence of royalty. “How would you like to make one hundred dollars?” Gracie asked. “One hundred dollars?” Hillary exclaimed. That was twice what her mother made every day stripping in front of perverts and truckers. “If you go into the bathroom stall and kiss my toes for ten minutes I’ll give you this one hundred dollar bill.” Gracie replied, smugly.

Needless to say, Hillary accepted the offer. She spent the next twenty minutes kissing Gracie’s pedicured toes while telling her what a goddess she was. After about twenty minutes of this Gracie laughed at her and tossed the bill onto the ground, telling her that she deserved it. Hillary was incredibly aroused by the experience and spent the next hour fingering herself in the bathroom stall.

The rest of the school day was rather uneventful for Hillary. She kept having a strange feeling in her gut telling her that everything was horribly wrong. Whenever she felt her ratty, shoulder length hair she felt like it should be long and well conditioned, but of course her ma could barley afford running water, let alone luxuries like shampoo and conditioner.

After school Hillary drove to her part time job waiting tables at Morrigan’s, the strip club her mom worked at. It humiliated her to work at the club while her mother was dancing topless and groped by perverts but they needed the money to avoid being kicked onto the street.

After her shift ended Hillary’s car wouldn’t start in the parking lot, and an obese biker offered her a ride home in exchange for some anal sex in the club’s bathroom. When he dropped her off at her home she cooked some mac and cheese for supper and spent several more hours masturbating to the memory of worshiping Gracie’s feet.

Exhausted and filthy, Hillary cried herself to sleep knowing that this would be her life from now on.

Chapter 3: Maria Sanchez (Wednesday morning)

Maria Sanchez was the prettiest girl in school. She had the body of a model, D-cup breasts, and long, brown hair. That bitch Gracie might be more popular than her but that was only because she was so rich. When it came to natural beauty Maria was sex on legs, and everyone knew it. Maria went to school wearing a tight shirt, no bra, and some yoga pants.

Every morning Maria got up an hour early and did some excersises. She ran two miles every morining on a treadmill and did some pull ups and squats. She liked the routine and the ability to feel herself getting stronger every day, pushing her limits.

Maria lived near the school, so she just walked there, for someone in as good of shape as her it was normally a trivial walk, but as soon as Maria got to school she felt dizzy and her vision went white for a second. When she got back up her body felt... different.

Her steps felt clumsier and her skin becaome very sweaty. Her hair was now greasy and tangled, her skin covered in achne, and she was now about three hundered pounds. The once beautiful girl was now morbidly obese, and as far as she remebered she had always been this way.

Her memories of cheer sessions and parties was replaced with memories of her eating junkfood and masturbating to pictures of celebrities. She lost all of her poise and confidence. She went to her first period class, careful to avoid Rin Tanaka and the Swyft sisters, who loved to mock her for her weight, and got to class without incident.

Maria had to have a special desk due to her massive girth. Her parents, disgusted with her weight, were forced to pay for it out of pocket. When she was younger her father had forced her to diet and excersise but if anything that only made her fatter. Eventually he quit with disgust. But that wasn’t even the worst part of her new life, the worst part was her nipples.

Maria’s J-Cup breasts were constantly lactating. Doctors were baffled and her parents were embarassed, they assumed it was due to her massive weight. She had a breast pump to relieve the pressure but it didn’t work. In desperation, Maria had recently started to pay the poorest girl in school Hillary “White Trash” White, to suck her nipples in the girl’s bathroom. Maria was embarassed and Hillary was disgusted, but she still did it. Having her nipples sucked was incredibly arousing for Maria, and she had to constantly masturbate as a result.

During lunch Maria ate three sandwhiches and two bags of potato chips and finished it off with a 2 liter of soda. She knew that everyone was mocking her behind her back but she just couldn’t stop eating. Maria felt like something was wrong but she couldn’t figure out what it was. She faintly remembered being fit and cute, captain of the cheer squad with many friends. But obviously that was not the case, so she ignored these distand thoughts.

After school it was the worst part of Maria’s day: time to meet with her personal trainer. When her dad gave up trying to help her lose weight he hired the most athletic girl in school to be Maria’s personal trainer. So every day Maria met with Gracie Martinez and they excersised.

For some reason Gracie had nothing but disdain for Maria. She made her run several laps around their town while insulting her with a bullhorn, making a public spectacle of her obesity. She also forced her to wear shirt-shorts and a sports bra when she ran, which made her look ridiculous. When Maria complained to her dad about this her told her to stop being such a whiner.

After an few hours of this Gracie let Maria go home. Maria ate an entire pizza, much to her father’s disdain, and took a shower. That night Maria went to bed and played with her hyper-sensitive nipples and cried into her pillow before drifting to sleep.