The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cutler Chronicles: Devotee 15

Chapter 2

Serena awoke the next morning to a loud knock at the door to her room. She sat up abruptly, and looked down to her slumbering companion. He seemed so restful but she felt as though he must have been rather uncomfortable sleeping in a metal collar.

Clutching her robe over her chest, she slowly staggered over to the door. (Serena didn’t do well with mornings.) Cracking the door open a smidge she peered up to a lumbering tuxedoed guard.

“Yes?” her voice was always a little hoarse when she first woke up.

“Apologies for disturbing you, but you have one hour before you need to check out, Mrs. Cutler.”

Serena nodded, “Alright, I’ll be just a moment.”

Shutting the door behind her, she turned her attention to Devotee 15. She lowered herself over his side on the bed and gently shook him in an attempt to rouse him awake. As she suspected, Devotee 15 continued sleeping soundly.

“Snowfall,” Serena whispered, “you need to wake up. I have to leave here, soon.”

He twitched somewhat violently beneath her palm and robotically sat up in the bed, looking into her eyes. His robe had fallen from his left shoulder and he looked so tired with his eyelids half-closed.

Serena smiled weakly as she adjusted his outfit, “I’m so sorry if I did anything to hurt you last night. They said you won’t remember anything but... I hope you’ll at least somehow know that you have an ally in all this,” she clutched his unresponsive but warm hand, “...Do you know if there is any danger of them finding out what I know through you? Um...blink once if yes, twice if no...if you can.”

Devotee 15 slowly and sleepily blinked twice before staring dreamily into Serena’s eyes once more.

She smiled proudly, “Well, it looks like we’ve found a way to communicate with one another effectively,” she placed her hand to his cheek, “I’ll find a way to get you out of here. But for now, ‘Snowfall’. Go ahead and use the bathroom if you need to.”

The young man stood up from the bed, covers slightly following his form, and he made his way to the bathroom on the right side of the room, shutting the door behind him.

* * *

Devotee 15 mechanically dropped his robe to the floor of the bathroom and turned the cold water to the bathtub faucet all the way on, waiting for the bath to completely fill. Although the entranced man wished he could bathe in warm water once more: any way Fenwall could torment 15, he would.

“Suffer...” he muttered to himself as he dipped his body into the freezing cold bath water. It was a little message from Fenwall that had been programmed into the collar for him.

15 completely submerged himself into the bath, already shivering. He stared through the water, waiting for his lungs to burn in agony and his lips to turn blue. During these torturous episodes, he often found himself contemplating his name—with the collar’s programming whispering into the back of his mind, attempting to interrupt his thoughts.

What was it?

15

No...it was something else.

15

Did Fenwall take it? It had to be him...

15

Where did my name go?

Finally feeling his abdomen burning, Devotee 15 breached the shallow water and took a gasping breath of air. Three minutes that time. He still had twelve more left to continue shivering in the tub. He stared toward the faucet unblinking, counting the drips, but eventually took a sideways glance towards the bathroom door.

That woman. She saw past the collar’s forced personality. He supposed it was because she had been the first patron he’d had that was completely sober, but even then he didn’t expect her to want to take action—not after he’d been here for so long. She even had him sleep which was exceedingly rare. Normally he’d be left standing at attention naked in the corner all night if he was lucky, otherwise he’d be forced to degrade himself in all sorts of horrible ways until morning.

Sufficiently freezing, 15 lifted himself from the tub and stood still for a moment, allowing the cold from the air to seep in a little more. A dangerous thought crawled into the recesses of his mind...

Will he finally be able to escape this hell?

He recalled Mrs. Cutler’s expression as she spoke words of comfort to him. Her dark brown eyes staring into his, searching for his being hiding behind the veil, her luxurious curling hair falling gracefully over her gentle facial features. 15 hoped he could keep that memory; even if he didn’t end up being rescued from this place he could at least look back on it when the nights were hard. The days seemed to bleed together in one long and confusing puzzle that it was difficult to recall anything too specific.

“’Snowfall’— please tell me if you’re alive in there! I thought I heard you gasping for air earlier...”

The Devotee’s head turned involuntarily towards the door and he felt a smile creep across his cold, wet face. “I’m alright, Mademoiselle. I’ll be out shortly, my apologies for keeping you waiting.”

15 lifted his shivering form out of the tub and allowed it to drain before grabbing a towel and drying himself off. As he walked passed the bathroom mirror he saw his skin had a relatively purple hue which would probably cause Mrs. Cutler some concern. He was also visibly shaking, but there was nothing he could do about it. He hoped the sight of him wouldn’t upset her too much.

The young man draped himself back into his robe before exiting to the bedroom.

* * *

Now donning her deep blue evening gown from the night before, Serena was nibbling on truffles lost in thought when Devotee 15 exited the bathroom. He looked surprisingly sickly in comparison to when he went in.

“What on earth happened to you?” She walked towards him, feeling his forehead. It was quite chilled and damp. Even his skin tone had turned somewhat blueish… maybe even purple. His body shook beneath her gentle touch.

The Devotee grinned his usual attractive smile, “The bathroom is all yours, Mademoiselle.” His teeth were audibly chattering.

Serena took note that he had responded without her needing to use the codeword. She grabbed his hand and led him over to the bed, sitting him down and pulling her fur coat over him. She could swear she had heard him sigh in relief. After sitting down next to him, pulling him close, she decided that she really did not want to leave without this boy.

“Tell me, Devotee 15, is there anyway I could possibly… purchase your services outside of The Red Room? Ah, ‘snowfall’.”

“I’m sorry Mademoiselle, any questions regarding the collars, me or any other Devotee should directed towards Mr. Fenwall, the owner of the Red Room.”

“Dammit,” Serena sighed. She knew she couldn’t get away with just walking out with him. If Evan were there, he would probably have tried to take him by force, but Serena tried to be a little more strategic in her exploits. She clutched 15’s shivering hand in hers as the guard knocked on the door a second time.

Reluctantly, Serena removed her coat from the boy’s shoulders and donned it herself before guiding him to the crimson doorway. The same guard from before smiled impatiently down at her as she opened the door.

“Time’s up, I’m afraid Mrs. Cutler,” he was apologetic but firm, “We’re going to need to take him back, now.”

Devotee 15 brushed passed Serena, walked up to the guard and then turned to her and smiled. “Thank you for your patronage, Mademoiselle. I hope to see you again, soon.” He took her hand and kissed it gently—his lips still damp and frigid.

Serena pouted, putting on her best manipulative persona. “Oh, I truly enjoyed him… isn’t there anyway I can take him home with me?” She gazed up to the guard with the sweetest doe-eyes she could muster.

Not immune to her charms, the guard rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand, having placed his left on Devotee 15’s shoulder, “Well… I’m not supposed to talk about this, but Fenwall’s rented out other Devotees to a few people before. It’s way more expensive than just having them entertain you here, though, and you’ll have to ask Fenwall directly about it.”

Crossing her arms in a subtle effort to press up her bountiful breasts alluringly, Serena cocked her head at the man. “Is Mr. Fenwall in today? I’d really love to share this Devotee with my husband.” She strategically placed an extended index finger to her cheek.

“I believe he’s around, I can call him for you. If you’ll just wait in the Lobby for a moment or two.” The guard directed Serena down the hall and walked Devotee 15 the other direction.

Serena made a painful point not to look at Devotee 15 as they went their separate ways. She felt as though she’d need to be able to convince Fenwall to let her take 15 with her, and if she came off as too attached, it could make things difficult.

When she entered the Lobby, Serena noticed that Bernie was replaced by a young woman she didn’t recognize. This wasn’t unusual, the Red Room usually had part timers take over the shifts during the slow mornings. Serena sat down on one of the tall red chairs that furnished the Lobby and crossed her legs in wait.

After waiting for about fifteen minutes, a tall, dark and handsome gentleman in a dashing pinstripe three-piece suit entered the Lobby and smiled over toward Serena, his striking amber eyes twinkling. Serena stood up slowly and sensually as she to notice of his entrance.

“Mrs. Cutler! It’s so lovely to have you back with us at the Red Room.” He moved briskly to kiss her hand. “We’ve missed you and your husband, dearly.”

“It’s lovely to be back, Mr. Fenwall. I’m only sorry Evan couldn’t make it, I had a wonderful time last night.” Serena fluffed the collar of her fur coat, allowing it to flow gently downwards in an effort to accentuate her curving figure.

“I had heard you had a good first impression with Devotee 15. I was told you had an interest in renting one out for the day?” Fenwall crossed his arms behind his back which somehow made him look even taller—though still not nearly as tall as her Evan.

Serena beamed, “Oh yes, I was wondering how much it would cost for me to rent out Devotee 15 for the day.”

Fenwall cocked his head slightly to the side, giving a feigned apologetic expression, “I’m so sorry, Mrs. Cutler, but I’m afraid Devotee 15 isn’t available for rent today. He’s already getting ready to head home for the day after working such a long shift, you understand.”

“Ohh... I was really hoping to introduce him to Evan, today. It’s our anniversary and this would have been a lovely gift for him.” Serena pouted outwardly, though she expected there’d be some excuse.

‘We still have several other Devotees to choose from. They’re all women but I know that isn’t a problem for you and your husband. I promise that they’re all just as good as Devotee 15.”

“Evan asked for a man this time, though, and while I know you have other male companions here, I really wanted to give him the absolute best. Maybe I can convince Devotee 15 to reconsider.” Serena batted her eyes at Fenwall. “Money isn’t a problem for my husband’s anniversary present.”

Fenwall was clearly unmoved but still smiling. “I understand, but unfortunately I need him for a special event this evening and he will need the day to prepare for it.”

Serena frowned in frustration, but made sure to appear forlorn to Fenwall. “I see...”

This seemed to finally convince Fenwall. He scratched his aptly shaved goatee for a moment before placing a gentle hand on Serena’s small shoulder, “I’ll tell you what, Mademoiselle. The reason I’ve upgraded you both to VIP status was because of your loyal patronage to the Red Room. This event I’ve mentioned is closed to VIP members only and although the RSVP for the event was to be answered a month ago, I’d be happy to invite you and your husband as honored guests in celebration of your wedding anniversary.”

“Oh that’d be just wonderful,” Serena beamed, gripping his hand on her shoulder, “This will be such a lovely way for us to celebrate. Can I ask what the event is exactly?”

Shaking his head, Fenwall winked to Serena. “I think I’ll keep it a surprise for the both of you, if you don’t mind.” He draped his arm around her shoulders, guiding her toward the exit. “Knowing your tastes, I can assure you, it will be most enjoyable.”

Although she smiled, Serena was kicking herself for not trying to run with Devotee 15. “Evan doesn’t like surprises but I suppose it can’t be helped. What time does the event begin?”

“Ten o’clock.” The two had begun to ascend the dark-lit stairs back to the main room above. “The Red Room will be closed until then, so I’m afraid you can’t come earlier. We have to set up, you understand.” Fenwall opened the door for Serena, gesturing for her to exit. A lovely cocktail hostess waited on the other side, smiling patiently.

Stepping through the threshold, Serena turned to Fenwall and nodded to him. “Of course. Thank you, Fenwall. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve cooked up.”

Fenwall bowed to her. “It’s a pleasure, as always.”

“This way if you please, Mademoiselle.” The hostess gestured for Serena to follow her.

Serena refused to look back until she was safely behind the tinted windows of her limo. Her face was rung with worry and guilt for 15, more than that she wondered if Devotee 15 wasn’t the only one in danger. She shook her head and stared at the Red Room with a new look of determination.

“Take me home,” she instructed her chauffeur, and they drove away through the flurries.