The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cutler Chronicles: Devotee 15

Chapter 4

Pacing the bedroom, Serena chewed on her nails for the first time since she was in elementary school. Her white evening gown fluttered and flicked, following her dark and voluptuous form. The male Cutler had reclined on the chair in front of the vanity table shaking his head, his bow-tie untied and left to drape loosely in his unbuttoned shirt collar.

“If they hear you clicking and clodding around in your heels they might think something is up. We should start undressing or something,” Evan pointed out, though he understood her concern. He found himself still reeling from what they’d witnessed.

“...You’re right,” Serena sighed, “What is taking them so long?”

Evan stood up and walked slowly towards her. “You said Fenwall wouldn’t bring him down here until the end of ‘that’ portion of the event.” He approached her small, curving frame and stroked the stray hairs on her forehead. “We have to wait for them to finish.”

Frustrated, Serena turned away from him and began undoing her coiffure in front of the vanity, “Ev… I feel like an awful person. Even after everything we saw out there...”

“You thought it was kinda hot, huh?”

She bowed her head in shame.

“Me too,” he admitted, unbuttoning his shirt, “The Devotees’ reactions were pretty similar to how some of our drugs affect people, but I think I’d like it better if I could be sure that everyone involved was actually enjoying themselves.” He took off his coat and placed it on a coat rack near the room’s entrance. “I just have to get hold of one of those collars. I haven’t seen anything like them before, have you?”

“No,” Serena shook her head as she let her bountiful curls fall over her delicate frame. “I was hoping you would recognize them.”

Her husband was quickly and awkwardly shucking off his shirt, bow-tie and cummerbund and was beginning to unbutton his trousers. Serena couldn’t help but chuckle a little at her husband’s nudist tendencies.

Hearing her laugh, he stopped what he was doing and pouted, “What? It helps me relax. This night’s been stressful and I don’t have my cigarettes.”

Serena stood up, allowing her gown’s left strap to slightly slide down her arm as she strode seductively over to Evan, tracing his bulging pectoral and ab muscles through his undershirt with her elegant fingers. “I wish I had your one track mind, sometimes.” She reached behind his large neck and pulled him down to her level, tonguing him roughly.

Taking her advances as a challenge, Evan pulled her closer, kneading his strong hands into her ample bottom as he did. She had begun to trace the outline of his cock when their tryst was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“C-come in!” Serena sputtered as she gently removed herself from Evan’s embrace, fixing her strap.

Expecting to see a guard leading Devotee 15, Serena’s stomach churned when she realized it was Fenwall, instead; his hand was firmly guiding the young man by his neck. She took note of Fenwall’s index finger caressing the steel ring around 15’s throat.

“Sorry if we’re interrupting anything. I had some time to deliver him to you, myself.” Fenwall grinned at the couple, patting 15’s shoulder. “I thought I’d let the two of you know, his collar has been programmed a… certain way for the night, and I’m afraid it can’t be undone as it’s on a timer.”

Evan raised an eyebrow, “You can’t replace it with a new one? I thought you had at least 15 of those things.”

Fenwall shook his head, “Each collar is specifically made for its respective Devotee. The other ones won’t work on him. He’ll still do as you say, but until 6 a.m. his pleasure senses will be amplified tenfold.” Fenwall ran his fingers lightly up 15’s cheek as an example, and the young man’s eyes fluttered in response to the caress. “You see? It should make for an interesting evening for you both.”

Serena could see that Evan was about to say something reckless, and intervened quickly. “Ooo! That’s sooo sexy!” She ran over to 15’s side and stroked his cheek, making him shudder and sigh with pleasure; she giggled with feigned excitement. “This is perfect, Mr. Fenwall!” She pulled 15 close to her, successfully removing Fenwall’s grip on him. “We’re going to have such a good time, aren’t we Ev?”

To Fenwall’s disgust, Evan started openly groping his junk as he sauntered over to Serena and 15. Mr. Cutler pulled the Devotee’s chin up to his and began to make out with him, forcing Devotee 15 to moan and shudder into the large man in response. Fenwall backed away swiftly. “Well, then, I’ll just… take my leave. Please enjoy the remainder of your evening, Mr. and Mrs. Cutler.”

“Good night, Mr. Fenwall,” Serena smiled, dodging passed her husband and 15 as they continued their kiss. “Thank you so much for everything.” She shut the door behind her and pressed her ear against it, listening for Fenwall’s footsteps to disappear down the hall. “Ok, he’s gone. You could have stopped when I closed the door, by the way.”

Evan pulled away from the young man’s lips, licking his own. 15 gasped and shivered beneath him. “Sorry. He’s really good at that, I got a little too into it.”

“Monsieur… Mademoiselle… please establish our codeword… before we continue,” Devotee 15 stated between pleasurable breaths.

“Uh… what?” Evan glanced over at his wife.

“Snowfall,” Serena said, “anytime you say that word he’ll do what you say.”

“Do I have to say it every fucking time?”

“If you no longer wish to repeat the codeword, I’ll simply do as you command until our session is over. Please confirm this suggestion with the codeword one last time, Monsieur.” Devotee 15 gave Evan a big attractive smile. Evan grimaced at the sight, feeling as though 15’s grin, while attractive and friendly, was fake as fuck.

“Don’t just yet, Ev. We can’t talk to the real ‘him’ if you do,” Serena explained.

“...Yeah, alright. Uh… no thanks, Devotee 15. This is too weird,” Evan said, walking over to the bed and taking off his undershirt.

Serena took a moment to observe the state of Devotee 15. His hair that had been previously gelled was badly disheveled. A layer of sweat still clung to his skin and she could detect a few tear stains across his face. Every so often he would shudder and sigh for seemingly no reason at all. She searched for his gaze, his eyes half-lidded by lust. 15’s deep green eyes stared into hers and she could once more sense his melancholy.

As Evan’s pants and socks were chucked to the side, Serena softly patted 15’s wrist.

“Don’t worry, he just feels better being naked. We won’t do anything to you. Evan, at least keep your underwear on, will you?”

“It’s only fair for him to see my junk if I’ve seen his, babe.” Evan flung off his briefs and laid nude on the bed, crossing his legs. His happy trail and furry legs were visible to all present.

Shaking her head, Serena looked back to 15. “I’m going to get him cleaned up. After that we need to come up with some sort of plan.”

“Don’t have fun without me,” Evan stated, seriously.

Serena scoffed at his ridiculous remark. “’Snowfall’, let’s go get you cleaned up, alright?”

Devotee 15’s body followed her, utter ecstasy wrung through him with every step he took. He was fully aware of every inch of his robe as it rubbed against his sensitive skin. 15 was only partially aware of his surroundings, lost in a sexual haze: almost as if he were in another world entirely. Serena’s luxurious curves bounced and swayed in front of him and the aroused man desperately wished that he could reach out and feel her supple body. When they finally stopped, Serena said something he could no longer understand, but luckily his body reacted for him. He heard himself moan as Serena removed his only piece of clothing and lead him to the tub.

At first he was jerked back to reality when he felt the cold water start to pour in, expecting to repeat his morning routine of half-drowning himself. But then the water turned warm and he relaxed, sighing quietly in relief. A hot bath… he was taking a hot bath. If only he could stop feeling horny for a moment so he could really appreciate it.

Carefully patting him down with a wash rag, Serena dabbed away the sweat and tear stains. She tried not to look down at 15’s boner to give him some dignity, though she was well-aware of its existence. He continued to sigh and moan wantonly and after one especially loud, shivering gasp as she wiped the nape of his neck, Serena could hear Evan walk into the bathroom and stand over them, still buck-naked.

“Would it help if we… took care of him?” he asked her, crossing his arms.

“I am taking care of him.”

“You know what I mean.”

“...Even if he were able to ask us for that sort of thing, we’d be practically date-raping him.” Serena’s face was wrought with guilt.

Evan shook his head. “It’s one thing for a woman to deal with this level of arousal all night, but in a guy that’s got to be torture. Look at his dick! It’s all purple and red. I’ve never seen that before. I bet his balls are going to bust before morning. Why hasn’t he gotten off already?”

“...Maybe they’re not letting him. Not on his own, anyway.”

The Cutlers looked at one another quietly for a moment as 15 panted, shuddering in the tub.

“Alright, I’ll ask him. I really hope this doesn’t make things worse,” Serena sighed.

“Cool… hold up, I thought you couldn’t ask him.”

“I said he couldn’t ask us, not the other way around,” Serena said sighing, while continuing to carefully wash him. “I’ll bring him out in a little bit. He’s absolutely caked in sweat... and it looks like someone’s been biting him.”

“I don’t mind sweat,” Evan muttered, but he turned to leave, anyway.

“...Sorry if this embarrasses you, but the last time I let you clean yourself you walked out of the bathroom purple and blue,” Serena whispered to 15.

His glazed eyes followed her hand as she scrubbed and traced down his chest and arms with the washcloth. Serena thought she saw a small smile form on his quivering lips.

She huffed, building up her nerve to speak. “Blink once if yes, twice if no. Did you hear that conversation?”

The man thought he heard someone talking to him in the distance. She had the most beautiful voice he’d ever heard.

“Hey! Can you hear me?” Serena snapped her fingers in front of his face.

That did the trick, and 15’s dazed eyes moved to look at her, his head remaining in place.

“Do you need us to… take care of that?” She gestured toward his groin.

15 blinked just once before staring at her wide-eyed. He started to breathe even harder than before. The young man felt butterflies in his stomach as 15 watched Serena bite her lower lip in thought.

“...I’m… not sure what your personal preferences are, so… If you had to choose between me, Evan or both, what would you pick?”

* * *

Evan was starting to get a little bored when Serena finally walked out with Devotee 15, whom she had left naked and exposed.

“So? Did you get an answer?”

His wife nodded and looked to 15. “’Snowfall’, please do as Evan and I say without using the codeword until further notice.”

“Codeword accepted,” the collared man said, beaming to her, his breaths still labored.

Her husband swiftly hopped off the bed and pulled 15 close to his muscular form. Serena watched as he started where he left off with the Devotee, locking their lips together and making the young man moan into Evan’s mouth. Still kissing 15 he picked up the aroused man, carried the him to the bed, and beckoned his wife to join them. She approached the bedside, slowly running her fingers up her husband’s arm before taking a seat next to 15 on the comforter.

“Take off her dress, boy,” Evan commanded, holding the Devotee’s chin close to his bearded face, “and then make sure you give those perfect breasts the attention they deserve.”

15’s shaking hands carefully reached behind Serena’s elegant white gown. He felt himself sigh quietly as he slowly pulled down her zipper, which traced the luscious curves of her form until he reached the small of her back. He’d been secretly wanting this all night. She moved closer to him as he helped her straps fall down her shoulders and onto the bed. Serena hadn’t worn a bra that night, but she didn’t need one thanks to her breasts’ natural perkiness. Evan finished removing her dress for the two as Serena pressed 15’s face into her bosom. He began kissing and licking inside her tits while his hands massaged the side of her bust. Allowing his thumbs to hover gently over her nipples, he flicked them ever so slightly.

“He really knows what he’s doing,” she panted, “Get on your knees, but don’t stop worshipping my chest.”

The young man obeyed her, prostrating himself before her elegant, sensual form. As he did, Evan came behind him, positioned 15’s hips up a little higher and started stroking his powerful hands up and down the inside of the Devotee’s defined thighs, slowly and rhythmically. Devotee 15 whimpered into Serena’s tits, involuntarily thrusting his groin to the motions of Evan’s fondling.

“Start kissing inch by inch down her stomach,” Evan directed as he reached inside the bedside table drawer for a small bottle. “And then lick her pussy. Make her feel good.”

Serena sat back, giving Devotee 15 room to work with as he slowly but surely pressed his lips down her frame, finally reaching her delicate lace panties. He looked up to her with lustful eyes and pulled down her unmentionables, stopping every so often to moan at Evan’s rubbing. Once her barrier was removed Devotee 15 lunged forward and greedily lapped at her soft folds. She quivered in pleasure, placing her hand on the back of his head just before breathing an audible “Oh...”

After kneading some lube into his hands, Evan started preparing 15’s asshole. Going slow at first, he tested his index finger into the tight opening before gradually shoving more fingers into the hole. Evan smiled to himself as he watched 15 buck and grind his ass against his hand while moaning loudly between Evan’s wife’s legs. Sensing the Devotee was ready, Evan removed his digits from 15’s anal cavity to rub more lube onto his own throbbing erection.

15 was dizzy with bliss and need. He desperately wanted to turn and beg Evan to fill him back up again, break him, grope him, breed him… but knew that he needed to lick at Serena’s sweet pussy. She twitched, rammed and thrusted against his increasingly tired tongue. He reveled in her soft, feminine moans, her fluttering eyelashes, her curvaceous form.

‘Make her feel good,’ he heard a voice that echoed his own command him.

Yes. Yes. I’ll make her feel good. Whatever you say.

He gently kissed her clit and felt her squirt into his chin.

‘Make her feel good.’

I will… I am.

He worked his drooling tongue in and out of her newly wet folds, savoring her flavor. She cried out, losing herself to sensual desperation.

‘Make her feel good.’

I need to. It’s all that matters. It’s why I exist.

...And then he felt Mr. Cutler enter him.

A small load of 15’s precum could be heard falling onto the bed below the trio as Evan shoved his sizable cock into the young man’s ready, waiting hole. Devotee 15’s body shook shuddered and moaned in absolute, ungodly lust. His efforts on Serena’s delicate anatomy increased tenfold as he was plowed, mirroring the rhythm of Evan’s cock sliding across his prostate, 15 worked his tongue in and out, in and out, in and out of her soaking snatch.

It was too much for Serena as cold sweat began to roll down her curving spine. She grabbed ahold of 15’s blonde scalp and came around his probing. Serena thrashed, shivered and yelped as orgasmic ecstasy crawled up and throughout the entirety of her body. Her chest thrusted forward and bounced uncontrollably in the air as she lost her sense of self. The sight made her husband lick his lips.

Serena huffed and gasped. “That was… wow. You can… stop licking. Sit down on my husband’s lap with your back facing him. Ride his cock. Make him feel good.”

‘Make him feel good.’

With a sudden burst of strength, 15 pushed himself away from Mr. Cutler’s fucking and shoved the surprised, significantly larger man against the bed’s headboard. Before Evan could react, the Devotee had pressed his needy ass against Evan’s long, hard shaft. For the first time in his life, Evan gasped with lustful desire. He bear-hugged 15 from behind and forced him down onto his junk, gnawing on the younger man’s shoulder like an animal.

Obeying Serena’s command like a proper sex slave, Devotee 15 hopped up and down on Evan’s muscular thighs, clenching his rectal muscles around the long, thick member. As Evan began to plow 15 with primal vigor, Serena crawled forward, placing herself in between both of their legs. She took a look at the Devotee’s dripping, angry cock as it bounced against his lower belly, flicking precum across the covers. It was still purple, and his balls were clearly swollen and throbbing. 15 was gasping, shuddering, moaning with need. He looked down to her supple naked form, eyes half-closed.

Serena bent over and took a long, slow lick at the underside of 15’s twitching dick.

15 was thrown into a wild delirium. The man bucked and yelled incoherently, tears beginning to stream down his face. Bouncing faster and faster on Evan’s crotch, Serena started to make love to 15’s aching pole. Every crease of her soft lips could be felt as she ran her mouth up, down and all around his sensitive, straining cock. As she licked at his tip, 15’s entire body vibrated. He cried, laughed, and whimpered at her secretly futile efforts. No matter how amazing she or Evan made him feel, 15 simply couldn’t find release.

‘Can’t cum.’

Please, just let me, please....

‘Make him feel good.’

..but I...

‘Make him feel good.’

...make him...feel good?

‘Make him feel good.’

Yes....yes, I will. I am.

‘You don’t matter.’

I don’t matter. Yes. Make him feel good.

‘Make him feel good.’

It’s why I exist.

Evan had thrown his head back in pleasure, biting his lip in an effort to try to control himself. His large arms clung to 15 whose constant shaking sent shivers through Evan’s hot cock, adding to the sensation of the fuck he was giving 15. Then, the Devotee looked over his shoulder directly at Evan. His face displayed a hysterical, laughing, lustful smile, tears and drool streaming down. Evan licked his lips as he felt his dick grow impossibly harder.

“Make him....feel good,” Evan barely heard 15 mutter.

Suddenly 15’s asshole felt like a vacuum as it seemingly tried to suck Mr. Cutler deeper inside and the Devotee started riding against Evan’s dick like a jackhammer. It was a sensation Evan had never in his life experienced and for the second time that night he gasped with desire. Unable to keep up with him, Evan held the boy tightly as 15 rode him mercilessly up and down, up and down.

Serena continued to suck and lick at 15’s cock until she heard her husband roar as he came. Evan was bucking so hard Serena thought the bed might break, though it wasn’t unusual for his orgasms to be so dramatic. Excess semen poured from the Devotee’s asshole as he continued to bounce, even after Evan was done thrashing and yelping beneath him.

“...Augh… ok! Stop… get off… Ohh...” Evan moaned, his dick quickly growing too sensitive for 15’s efforts.

The Devotee popped off of Evan’s soaked lap and stood to the side of the bed at attention, his cock dripping and his face still panting and smiling like a lunatic. Every so often he’d giggle, sob and moan in ecstasy. His eyes were glazed and unfocused, like he was in another world.

The Cutler wife leapt up by 15’s side and looked to her husband. “Even after all that, he hasn’t cum. He’s worse than when he was being used as a sushi plate.”

Evan stood, thoroughly winded, and leaned over to the Devotee’s ear. His warm breath aroused 15 even more, making him yelp with audible Ah! Serena looked on quizzically at her husband.

“Orgasm,” Evan whispered to 15, as he stroked his tear-soaked cheek, “Make yourself feel good.”

‘Make yourself feel good.’

...make myself—?

‘Orgasm.’

15 could feel his dick twitch.

‘Orgasm.’

His balls churned.

‘Orgasm.’

His body shook violently in preparation, something was rushing up his steel-hard member...

‘Cum, now.’

Yes. It’s why I exist.

The Cutler couple took a step back as 15 suddenly screamed. Like a dam breaking, his semen spurted over the length of the bed once before he finally fell to his knees and then to the ground, shaking and writhing as though he were seizing. All the built up hours, all the built up torment, all the built up pleasure was simultaneously leaving and filling 15 as he wailed, shook and laughed in utter bliss on the hardwood floor. Ounces of his splooge constantly shot and flowed out of him, with a few stray drops hitting Evan and Serena’s shins and thighs. After over a minute of his hysterics, the Cutlers began to wonder if he’d ever stop. After another minute, they realized he wasn’t going to.

15 could only think of of his cock cumming, endlessly, mindlessly.

‘Cum.’

‘Cum.’

Cum.

More.

More!

“MORE!!” he cried out.

“Stop!” Serena dropped to his side.

As if flipping a switch, 15 abruptly fell limp. From his perspective, everything went from searing white to calming black. After some time, he found his head resting on Serena’s lap, sleepily gazing up to the handsome Cutler couple. Someone had wrapped him in a blanket and apparently Mr. Cutler had been patting his cheek in an effort to wake him. Both of the Cutlers had donned the signature Red Room robes.

“You alive, there?” Evan asked, his longer hair threatening to tickle the Devotee’s face as he crouched over the younger man. Serena sighed in relief.

15 suddenly gave a beaming smile up to them both in an unsettling manner. “My apologies, Monsieur and Mademoiselle.” The Devotee stood at attention, giving the Cutler’s whiplash at his sudden personality change, “It was not my place to ignore any of your orders. I will be sure to let Mr. Fenwall know about this failure in my duties after our session is over.”

Speechless, Serena and Evan both started to notice Devotee 15 was beginning to get aroused once more. He huffed and shook as his package started to swell beneath the blanket they’d wrapped over him.

“...Damn. It isn’t 6 am, yet,” Evan realized, “he really is going to be a horny fuck all night.”

Serena grabbed Evan’s arm and pulled him to the side, making sure 15 couldn’t hear them. “I am getting him out of here if it is the last thing I do, Ev.”

Evan nodded, looking back to Devotee 15’s disquieting grin. “You gotta plan?”