The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cybernetic Sleepers—Chapter 2

Friday proved to be a busy day at work for Stephanie, one of the girls who worked in the shop had again called in sick, so she had to fulfil 2 roles, helping to sell tickets, and helping in the shop when they got busy. She was surprised at how fit she seemed to be as no amount of dashing to and fro seemed to even get her out of breath, ‘Must be doing something right in life I guess!’ she said to herself. Her lunch hour however was spent happily thinking about the weekend that lay ahead.

Kelly, equally busy in her work in the ‘Candy Store’ in the Westlake Center was also thinking about the weekend ahead on the rare occasions she got the chance, but mainly again in her lunch hour when she grabbed something to eat and drink from the ‘Food Mall’ there. She did think it was kind of strange, her sudden interest in Stephanie, up to now all her dates had been boys, and now here she was fancying another woman,

“Maybe I’m just bisexual!” she giggled to herself as an ‘excuse’ for her behaviour the previous night, “But I do like her company a lot. Hopefully we can become good friends at least”

Eventually they both reached the end of the working day, and headed for their respective bus stops, meeting up as usual at the stop at Pine, Kelly blowing Stephanie a kiss before boarding the bus. They chatted merrily for the few moments it took to reach Stephanie’s stop, before a parting kiss. Kelly promised she would be back the moment she had picked up her bag from home, she would have loved to have gone straight to Stephanie’s apartment there and then, but there really was nowhere in her little store to leave her weekend bag. Secretly Stephanie didn’t mind as it gave her time to prepare ‘something’ for them to eat that night. By the time she’d showered and put the oven on it wasnt long before her intercom buzzed Kelly’s arrival. Letting her in, and showing her to the bedroom to change allowed her to get the meal ready.

She was thrilled when Kelly walked out into the kitchen area wearing a very seductive and quite revealing top, and not too long a skirt. To many people Kelly’s slightly plump figure wouldnt have looked right dressed like that, but to Stephanie she looked gorgeous. After a long kiss they grabbed a couple of trays and sat down on the sofa to eat the ‘simple pasta meal’ that Stephanie had ‘made’. Alright, it was nothing more than 2 ready meals but they had each other, which judging by the way they kept coyly eyeing each other up was the main thing. The Chocolate Cake for dessert that Stephanie had picked up at the store near work was certainly popular with both girls!

Washing up done, they quickly snuggled up on the sofa in front of the TV, Kelly laid across Stephanie’s lap giving her a full view of her ample cleavage which she hoped might soon get some attention! Despite a Sonics game being on TV, and both girls being fans it worked! Mind the fact that for once they were winning comfortably helped their concentration to stray to each other! Kelly slipped her hands inside Stephanie’s top, one hand heading north to fondle her breasts, the other going south to find its own target. Stephanie soon slid her hand into the back of Kelly’s top and unbuckled the bra, and slipped her big breasts free to give them her expert attention. Soon both girls were laid on the sofa in a state of semi-undress fondling each other’s warm bodies. Lips met and the game lost its grip on their attention! Stephanie was slightly surprised by her behaviour, no girl had made her feel this horny in a long time, she didnt know it wasnt just Kelly’s work that was doing it!

* * *

A report was filed on Sapphos, that Cyborg Assimilant 01657 had had her arousal levels raised to a higher level for the purposes of close study of a future Cyborg prospect. The young Sapphan woman involved didnt mention what that study was! All she noted was that the woman concerned seemed to be a fine prospect.

* * *

By the time the game ended with a 107-94 win for the Sonics both girls were naked on the sofa with their bodies intertwined. They soon headed for the bedroom where they would be ‘more comfortable’. It wasnt long before Kelly found her legs spread wide with Stephanie eagerly eating her out, and shortly after Stephanie got the ‘reward’ she was seeking of a very sticky face. Once Kelly recovered she rolled Stephanie over and returned the compliment, and in time receiving the same reward. Sticky kisses were swopped as tongues and mouths intertwined with each other, both girls enjoying the taste of their mixed juices. They had a ‘not too quick’ shower together cleansing each others bodies, the sponges going in some very interesting places before eventually slipping on nighties and falling asleep wrapped in each others arms.

The next morning they rose and breakfasted, checked their email on Stephanie’s computer and settled down to wait for the shopping to arrive. By 10 it had arrived and soon after that they headed into town for some ‘retail therapy’. It was funny, both girls now thought, it seemed they now had an incentive to go out and buy some nice clothes to wear. Both admitted it was nice to have someone else to go shopping with. After Kelly bought them lunch in the Mall at Westlake (and a hefty clothes shopping bill apiece) they headed back to the apartment. They spent the rest of the day just chatting away happily, ‘getting to know each other better’ interspersed with kissing sessions, Stephanie deciding to leave the Chocolate Ice Cream as a ‘treat’ for Sunday. Dinner was a joint effort, though as Kelly didn’t know the layout of the apartment (not yet Stephanie thought!) Stephanie did take the dominant role. Post washing up they released their inhibitions, removed their clothing, and made a 2nd dessert of each other, mainly with fingers and vibes this time so that mouths could concentrate on linking up. Cleaning each other up was fun, though they did again finish having a joint shower.

* * *

Signal from Sapphos control to Earth orbiting space shuttle.

The 6 Earthling test units seem to be functioning perfectly, so time has arrived to begin ‘mass processing’ of female Earthlings.

The following are designated to be assimilated as further ‘Leader’ units,

(a list of 20 names or so)

The following are to be assimilated as ‘Officer’ units,

(a list of 200 names, including Kelly’s)

And 2,000 other Earth women of your choice are to be assimilated as ‘Soldier’ units.

All are again to be placed in Sleeper Mode at the end of their preparation periods.Work is to begin ASAP. Please send signal to confirm receipt of this message.

Signal from Earth orbiting space shuttle to Sapphos control.

Sapphan Cyborg unit 05 acknowledges receipt of your signal, assimilation of these units will commence tonight.

* * *

Stephanie and Kelly tumbled into bed together, and were soon intertwined in each others arms. Both seemed worn out by the delights of their day together, and were both soon sleeping soundly. The next thing Stephanie knew was being back on the spaceship, only this time she was stood in the command area looking at a large number of naked, shaven female bodies standing in front of her in the chamber where she had been before. She was seemingly dressed in a metallic blue uniform alongside the other 5 women that had been assimilated alongside her. She let out a gasp when she recognised one of the naked women standing there before her, it was Kelly! Something however stopped her crying out. Then she saw one of the Cyborg women standing smiling at her,

“Yes it is Kelly, she has been selected to be assimilated as an Officer Unit Cyborg as she has become your ‘partner’ as I believe it is termed on your planet. She will not have as high a ranking as yourself, but it will certainly not affect your relationship, we will see to that! Now that we know that Cyborgic manipulation of human bodies brings about no ill effects we are proceeding with the next stage of our project. A special group of 20 of these women will join you as leaders of our Earth based Cyborg group. The other 200, including your special friend Kelly will become Officers within the group. Not as high ranking as yourselves, but still with many special enhancements, and an enhanced thought capacity. Elsewhere 2000 of your Earth women await assimilation as Soldier Units. They are designed to prepare Earth for your leadership. They will be cybernetically enhanced as fighting units, should that be necessary, though their Cyborg thought capacity will be minimal. They are simply designed to serve their leaders.” she told her.

Stephanie then heard these women being given the same speech she had heard only a few days earlier. At the end of it she gasped as the blue ray surrounded the smaller group, and a green ray surrounded the larger group including Kelly. Those selected as leaders went into individual capsules just as Stephanie had done, the officers went into larger chambers designed for groups of 10 people. She watched amazed as Kelly walked blankly into one of the chambers and disappeared from her view.

The Cyborg spoke again, “We have learnt greatly from your small group, and learnt how simple it is to override your brain patterns into accepting this process. We had assumed human minds were more complex than they actually are. By our standards, they are highly primitive neural receptors.”

They were then offered a drink while they waited for their ‘companions’ to finish stage 1 of their processing, which all obediently took. One of the women at first seemed unsure of doing so but 1 of the Cyborg force pressed a button on her monitor and she then eagerly accepted. Stephanie gasped in amazement when an hour later all the women exited the chambers, but were now changed. Enhancements seemed to cover many parts of their bodies, and their faces seemed changed too, their eyes more controlled and pliable than before. She looked especially for Kelly, and with part relief and part horror saw she had changed too. All the women returned to their original spot, and were seemingly covered in a shower of pink liquid.

* * *

Seeing as it was the weekend Stephanie hadnt bothered to set the alarm for the morning, but she found herself being woken by something warm attacking a sensitive part of her body! She looked across and saw Kelly wasn’t there and was just about to squeal in panic when she saw a large shape under the bedclothes, just where the warmness was. She lifted the covers and Kelly took a break from her ministrations to give her a cute smile,

“Thought I’d try this way of waking you up sleepyhead, its 9am!” and went back to lapping at her, by now dampening slit. Kelly seemed fine, and just the same as before, so was it all a dream again. Both were simply dressed in the flimsy nighties they had worn to bed the night before, and nothing more. She squeezed Kelly’s arm which had been full of devices the previous night, and it just felt like flesh and blood.

“Hey! You’ll put me off my stroke!” she said teasingly to Stephanie, “Just let me finish ‘milking’ you, and you can get us some coffee and breakfast.” she added with a grin.

Stephanie obediently lay back while Kelly carried on her work, it was only a matter of time before Kelly hit the bullseye, and so it proved. With a loud pleasurable moan Stephanie felt the ripple begin to work its way through her, and then the orgasm exploded. Kelly came up for air, and the 2 girls met in a long sticky kiss.

Eventually the 2 girls dressed and headed for the kitchen, Stephanie getting toast and coffee for them both, then she decided to ask the big question,

“Kelly darling, did you have a strange dream last night?”

Kelly looked at her surprised, “Well yes I did actually. Captured by aliens of some kind, and taken to their ship and transformed into some enhanced being. Funnily enough you seemed to be there too, but seperate from us. And you looked strange when I saw you, like bits of machinery and things were embedded in your body. And you had metallic blue skin! But both of us seem fine this morning so I guess it was just a weird dream. Why?”

Just as Stephanie was thinking of telling her about her dream last night the memory of it was ‘erased’ from her mind, and replaced with something else.

“ Oh nothing like mine then, I dreamt of the 2 of us getting married, and the only argument was who was going to wear the bride’s dress!”

Kelly laughed loudly, " A real fantasy dream then, same sex marriages arent allowed here yet, and besides we could both wear a dress I guess. Sounds a nice dream for the future though, if we continue to feel this way about each other.” and planted a big kiss on her.

“Mmm, I do agree.” replied Stephanie.

Both girls then settled on the settee and began to fill each other in with details about themselves, what had happened so far in their lives, and their hopes for the future, Stephanie ending it all by planting a big kiss on Kelly’s nose and hoping that whatever happened in the future they would be together.

“Sounds good to me!” Kelly grinned.

They headed out to a nice little cafe/deli in the Pike Street Market for lunch, though eyes were more for each other than for the food. They did hear 1 elderly person saying at a nearby table where he was sat,

“Yuk, love struck lesbians, thats all we need!” but everyone just ignored him. They just giggled, and continued to look into each others eyes. They then headed back to the apartment, put on their Sonics shirts (with the other girl helping (?) them ) and settled down for the game, promising to be good and watch it. They did just that while tucking into large amounts of ice cream! Stephanie did keep a tub back for later though.

After the game Stephanie got that wicked gleam in her eye, and turning ‘innocently’ to Kelly said,

“Can I give you a nice surprise?”

Kelly gathered from the grin that she was going to enjoy this, so she just nodded without asking what. Stephanie guided her into the bedroom, and stripped Kelly naked before ‘forcing’ her down onto the bed. Kelly did wonder if she should check when Stephanie began to tie her arms behind her to the head of the bed, and her legs spread to the bottom of the bed, but assumed she was in safe hands. Stephanie slipped a blindfold over her eyes and promised she would be back in a minute. A few minutes later Kelly heard the door open and footsteps across the floor. The next thing she knew was something icy cold being scooped into her slit, and she squealed loudly. Not as loudly as when this icy cold thing started to cover her breasts!

“What are you doing to me?” she half asked, half squealed, as the icy cold began to run down her tummy and thighs.

Stephanie laughed, “Well as its Sunday I’m turning you into my personal Sundae. A nice ice cream treat I’m going to enjoy!”

Even Kelly had to admit it was a sensational feeling once she was over the initial shock as Stephanie’s warm tongue lapped up all the ice cream. Her nipples were big enough for cherries to be put on them! But it was when Stephanie made sure that she had got every last drop from her sex that suddenly the ‘Sundae’ gained extra helpings of cream!

As she was being untied Kelly laughed loudly, “Next time I get my revenge!”

Stephanie just grinned, “Oh yes please!”

After one last shower together the 2 of them seperated with a series of long, passionate kisses. Neither wanted it to end, but work called the next day. They still called each other on the phone before bedtime. That night Stephanie slept peacefully, but Kelly again had her strange dream, though this time she didnt remember seeing Stephanie there, only the strange metallic blue ladies. Again she spent a long session in the metallic chamber, though again she woke in her bed in her nightie, and didnt seem to have changed in the slightest so she just put it down to ‘that’ weird dream again.

* * *

Signal from Earth orbiting space shuttle to Sapphos control.

Full assimilation of selected Leader and Officer units has been carried out. 2000 Soldier units have also been prepared for duty. Awaiting further orders.

(A short while later)

Signal from Sapphos control to Earth orbiting space shuttle.

No further Leader or Officer units are to be assimilated. Commence work on creating a further 20,000 Soldier units in 2,000 in number Earth woman batches. At the end of this duty you are free to return to Sapphos. Please acknowledge.

The messenger Cyborg sent the acknowledgment back 2 minutes later confirming details.

* * *

The work was carried out, and 4 weeks later the space shuttle pulled out of Earth orbit and headed for home. By then Kelly had moved into Stephanie’s apartment to live with her! The only change Bob noticed in her over this time was how much happier she now seemed to be with a little romance in her life. They were thrilled when he managed to ‘fix it’ for them to have the ‘best seats’ for a Sonics game, and to meet the players afterwards. It was handy that their publicity manager was a big sci-fi fan, and that Bob arranged him private visits to the museum! Much though the ‘women’ of Sapphos wanted to change the ‘male rule’ on Earth his kindness to his female assistant was duly noted by several monitors on the planet. A note had already been passed to the shuttle that under no circumstances was his girlfriend to be assimilated as a Soldier unit.

* * *

Kelly and Stephanie both noticed how much easier ‘the hills’ around town seemed to be nowadays, they used to get out of breath walking up them, but now they walked up them comfortably. They just giggled and put it down to all the ‘healthy exercise’ they were getting with each other nowadays!