The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cybersex

mc fd ma

A college student is unwittingly hypnotized during a video cybersex session and made more amenable to his partner’s sexual appetites.

Back when I was 18, and the internet was still a fresh playground for horny young men and women, I discovered the fun that could be had with willing, sexy girl through my computer. We had met in an IRC channel a few months prior, and started cybering soon after. At the time, the only places with an internet connection fast enough to support video chat were college campuses. It was with fortune that both of us were in college at the time (I was also fortunate to have scored dorm room sans roommate). Soon our text-based cybersex turned to video play, and I started to discover just how kinky my remote partner’s tasted were. She was two years my senior, a bit more experienced and could be quite demanding at times, though usually in a good way. This is the story of one such encounter. I came home from class and she was online. We chatted about pleasantries for a little while, flirting here and there, and it was looking like we’d get into some more camplay that night. As our discussion became more and more sexually oriented, she suddenly broached the subject.

“So, have you ever tasted your own cum before?” she asked.

“What?” I responded, disgusted, “No, ew, why would I do that?”

“I lick my fingers after coming, why is it so different?” she typed back.

“That’s different,” I retorted, “you’re a girl, girls do that kind of thing. Besides, it’s not the same thing. Your cum isn’t alive.

“Oh whatever, that’s so narrow-minded,” she responded.“I’m tired, I’m going to bed.” She logged off before I had a chance to respond. I also went to bed, since I had little else to do that night.

The next day was boring as per usual. Several low-level courses peppered my day, with barely enough time to eat an unhealthy lunch. At about 4:30, I was sitting back in my room, surfing the internet when a video chat invite popped up. It was her. I clicked accept, figuring she had probably gotten over our conversation from the previous night.

“Put on your headset,” came her message in the chat window. Usually, we didn’t jump right to the cam, and I didn’t think she’d want to based on our last conversation, but I was a horny teenager, so who was I to argue.

I put on my headset and set up my camera. Once I was ready, I started broadcasting. A few seconds later, she did the same, Her image appeared on my screen, and I instantly increased the window to full-screen. She was wearing a red halter top that accentuated the curves of her breasts nicely, while also leaving quite a bit of cleavage visible. I licked my lips as I took in the sight of her generous endowments. I could just barely see her nipples poking through the fabric of her shirt. She smiled and leaned forward to give me a better look. I shifted in my seat to make room for my swelling erection.

“Go ahead and take it out,” her voice came over my headphones. “You’re going to want easy access to it anyway.” I smiled sheepishly as I unzipped my pants and fished out my penis. She started touching her breasts through her shirt, encouraging me to get harder. Once I was at full attention, she took off her shirt. She wore no bra underneath, Her breasts sprang free and my eyes were immediately drawn to the hoops in her pierced nipples. She pinched her nipples and rolled them around for a minute while I got myself all worked up. The only sound either of us could hear was of the other moaning in pleasure.

Suddenly she stopped. “Are you sure you won’t reconsider what we talked about last night? You might like it, and it would really turn me on.”

“This again?” I responded. “Isn’t this a bad time to bring this up?”

“Sorry, maybe you’re right,” she said, but she didn’t sound like she was conceding to anything. I saw her click a couple of things on the computer, then suddenly I heard this noise that seemed to pass right through my brain from right to left and back again.

“What’s that noise?” I asked.

“Hmm?” she replied. “I don’t hear anything. Must be some feedback.” It sounded like her voice was passing right into my brain with that tone. “Why don’t you start touching yourself while I get ready?” It wasn’t until that moment that I became aware of my erection again. As I began to touch myself, I could feel the buzzing in my head work its way into my cock.

“This feels incredible,” I told her.

“I know, just wait and see what happens when I do this,” she said as she clicked a few more things. She stopped playing with the computer and reached into a drawer behind her. She pulled out a purple vibrator and turned it on. “Imagine this is your cock,” she said as she stood up and stepped back from the camera to give a full view of her sexy body. As she slowly slid the vibrator inside her waiting pussy, I could almost feel it.

“Stroke yourself slowly and listen to my words,” she said and I complied. She started manipulating her nipple rings as she spoke. “Stare at me and relax. Let your eyes roam all over my body.

“Breathe deeply for me. Deep breath in and hold.” I kept touching myself as I followed along with her breathing exercises, though I wasn’t quite sure what was going on. “...and exhale slowly. Good. Now, I want you to imagine yourself at the top of a staircase. You are so tired now, but you know you cannot rest until you get to the bottom of the staircase. There are 20 steps on this staircase, as I count down, you will take one step down. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I mumbled, at least I think that’s what I mumbled, I was so zoned out, I couldn’t really focus on speaking.

“Good,” she replied. “Now, go ahead and start down the staircase with 20. You’re so tired, you just want to get to the bottom of the stairs so you can rest.

“19. Feeling so relaxed and aroused for me.

“18. Becoming more relaxed and obedient with every step you take.” Did she just say obedient? I couldn’t focus enough to tell if that was something I should be worried about.

“17. Relaxing all of your cares away, Everything getting a little fuzzy now...”

The rest of what she said was a blur. The only things I remember are feeling very aroused, very obedient and the moment I woke up...

“On the count of three you’re going to wake up, only remembering what I told you to. Ready? 1, waking up, feeling so aroused. 2, becoming more aware of your hand still stroking your throbbing, dripping cock. And 3, wake up now. Look at me!”

My eyes snapped open as I looked at her on the screen, still topless and playing with her nipples. Just as suddenly as a switch being flipped, I started to orgasm. I say started, because it felt like it was happening in slow motion. My cock spasmed and squirted. By the time I finished, my upper body from my stomach to my chin was splattered in cum.

“Mmm, good. You followed my instructions so well,” I felt good as she praised me. “Now there’s something else I want you to do for me. Can you be a good plaything and ‘clean up’ for me?” As soon as she said the words “clean up” I had this sudden urge. She watched me in anticipation as I took my finger and scraped a gob of cum off of my chest and put it in my mouth. Something didn’t feel right about this, like this was something I wasn’t supposed to want to do. But, it tasted sweet, like honey. I looked back up at the screen to see her playing with herself. She was really working that vibrator, when I took another gob of cum off my chest and put it in my mouth. After about the second or third time, I started to really enjoy what I was doing. I could tell she was too. She was getting close to cumming herself. I kept cleaning myself off, and soon she came hard. I looked down at myself and noticed I was all clean and very hard again.

“See, I told you that you would like it. Now, why don’t you go ‘back to sleep’ and I’ll tell you what else you like.” I felt my cock throb in response to her words as I lost consciousness again.

Time passed, though I’m not sure how much. I awoke to the sound of my door opening behind me. I turned to face the door. As I did so, I dimly noticed that I was still shirtless with my cock was exposed. I looked up and she walked through the door and shut it behind her.

“I bet you never guessed that we attended the same college, did you pet?” she said, as I groggily stared at her chest. She took off her shirt, exposing her breasts to me for the first time in real life. I became instantly hard as I waited for her to make her next move.

I didn’t have to wait long. She gripped my hard member in her hand and started stroking very slowly. “It’s time to take your new programming for a test drive,” she said. “Sleep now, pet.” The last thing I heard before I lost consciousness was the sound of her zipper and the rustle of her pants falling to the floor.