The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

D&E: Tickled Fancy

mc ff ft

Synopsis: Deirdre offers Emily a unique opportunity to explore kink for the first time — and a night of hypnosis and tickling ensues.

Tickled Fancy

Deirdre squeezed through the row of chairs, hoping she didn’t imagine the free seat midway through. This panel was packed, but she wanted to see it come hell or high water — the con ticket was too expensive for her to be cheated out of seeing the hottest guys on television, live.

As she finally scooted in, packed on all sides, she took a look at the girl in the next seat over. Someone else attending the panel alone, it looked like: a cute girl with a feathery mane of long blonde hair, wearing a jean jacket and sitting with a backpack. Something about her drew Deirdre’s attention — the older guy on her other side, not so much.

“Excuse me, k if I sit here?”

“Oh, of course!” the cute girl said, even unnecessarily scooting sideways in her chair to give Deirdre more room. Deirdre put down her drawstring backpack of con goodies to introduce herself properly.

“Just noticing that you look like you’re alone, too. I’m Deirdre. You?”

“Oh! Um, Emily! And, yeah, I’m alone, at least for this panel. I have a few friends that I’m meeting up with again after this one, they wanted to go to a comics signing instead. I really like this show, though!”

“Ah, got it. I’m basically at the con alone, wanna hang out a bit after this?”

“Er, sure!” Emily chirped.

As Deirdre settled herself more comfortably, Emily took a better look at her. Deirdre was tall (well, Emily called anyone taller than her hobbit-height tall, but Deirdre was a good half foot taller), shortish dirty-blonde hair, attractive little mouth and lips, wearing a black button-down shirt and jeans. It was nice seeing someone else her age who didn’t cosplay to this event (well, OK, Emily had a silly mask and robe for tomorrow), and she suddenly found herself wondering if Deirdre liked girls.

Deirdre, on the other hand, was settling in with the quiet and pleasant knowledge that she would have a cute person to hang out with after the panel — and was ready to sit back and enjoy for a bit.

The panel let out, and Emily checked her phone for a text. “Oh! My friends are still stuck at that signing, the line was really long. They think it’ll be another…half hour? Hour? Before we can meet up again.” Emily looked a little nervous as she said it, and a little sad.

“Hm. Wanna grab food while ya wait? I don’t have anything I want to go to for a bit.” Deirdre ventured.

“Er, sure!” Emily took a little comfort in having some company, even if she was still nervous around a new person (who was kind of really beautiful the more she looked).

Settling into a crowded and bustling food court and paying far too much for far too low quality a meal, the pair sat across from one another.

“So, do you write any fanfiction for the show?” Deirdre ventured as they grasped for icebreakers.

“I read some of the femslash….there aren’t many options there, though, I usually stick to K-pop fandoms for my fics.”

Taking in this info, Deirdre spotted a little rainbow button (amongst a barrage of fandom buttons) on Emily’s jean jacket.

“Ah…are you gay, perchance? Just a little curious…”

“I, uh, yes! Yes, I am,” Emily eked out.

Picking up on Emily’s nervousness, Deirdre calmly said, “Cool, I’m bi.”

Emily was not sure if this actually made her less apprehensive (but at least it was a more positive flavor of the feeling). “Awesome! I’m actually kinda part of a gay parade of close friends. You might fit in pretty well!”

“Nice. I’ll totally hang around if you’d like. But I’m glad I got to meet you one-on-one, you seem really nice. And you are definitely really cute.”

“Ah! Thank you! You’re…you’re really pretty.” Emily buried her face behind her fists as she blushed.

“Heh. Y’know, this is probably really forward, but I’ve got a hotel room to myself, and if you want to, you can come by.”

(An entire room to herself?) “Um, what kind of coming by?”

“Whatever kind you’d want it to be. If you just wanna hang out and watch stuff together, or uh…well, I’m not really opposed to a one-night stand at a con if you aren’t.”

“Umm…” Emily’s blush rapidly spread across her face as she searched for (affirmative, attractive) words and came up blank.

“Ah, sorry. You can think on it if you want, I don’t want to make this awkward if you just wanna chill at the con together.”

“NO! I mean, I want to chill, um, and, hotel room sounds good later!” The words left Emily’s mouth in a rapid stream.

Deirdre smiled softly, a sort of crooked, contented smirk that edged off her own anxious nerves. “Sounds like a plan, cutie.”

Lunch had passed far too quickly, as the two exchanged the relevant information (room number, phone numbers, etc.) to make the meeting happen. The two had gone their separate ways for a bit (Emily was going to another panel with her friends, Deirdre headed off to a different one alone), and now Emily stood outside Deirdre’s door.

Emily was 23, and she’d never hooked up with anyone. And Deirdre was…well, she was hot, and nice, and they seemed to have a decent vibe together. Emily was magnetically attracted to the possibility, even if they just hung out and watched streaming vids for a while. In a weird way, Emily felt liberated by the con setting. She could hang out (or more), and head back home, and if it was all really awkward she wouldn’t have to think about it much again (although the missed time with her buddies might come back to sadden her). And even in the context of a con, how likely was she to get another opportunity to romance a beautiful (and seemingly interested?) woman in a private hotel room? This Deirdre had to be loaded to afford that.

Deirdre was 19, and she had had sex — and kinky hookups — plenty of times before — just not with a woman. As it happens, she had scrimped and saved for this room, and only had it to herself this particular night — she had had a few roommates helping out with the costs the other days of the con. She began worrying that she’d been too forward, or that the knock on her door wouldn’t come, or that she’d miss the knock when it did, or that they’d hang out for a while and Emily would like her less by the end of it.

But then she got the text — “right outside!” — and scrambled to let Emily inside.

“Heyyy!” Deirdre said as she stood in the doorway, cocking a hip in what she hoped was an attractive manner. “Come on in and have a seat on the bed!”

…Suddenly, Deirdre worried that that phrasing might be taken as innuendo, and was relieved that Emily seemed to take no notice.

…which was partly because for a brief moment, Emily was a little too busy enjoying the bright red tank top that Deirdre had changed into. Catching herself and shifting attention away from the sexy, she walked in dazedly, and then, a little too late, thanked Deirdre for the invitation.

“So, what would you like to do first? Talk, order in some food, pull up an episode…?” Deirdre inquired, putting on her best nonchalant hostess voice as they settled onto the twin. “And just about any topic of conversation is good, y’know.”

“Talking’s good!” Emily squeaked. “I’m not that hungry, and, I’d like to talk before we start looking at a screen.”

“Good plan, good plan,” Deirdre nodded.

“Although, um, it’s okay if we never get around to the screens,” Emily said a little too quickly.

“Oh? How do you mean?”

“Um…oh my God I’ve never done anything like this,” Emily said as she buried her face in her hands, blushing profusely.

“Oh…you mean the, uh, more salacious possibilities I suggested.”

“…yes!”

Emily’s shyness seemed to radiate off her in waves, Deirdre thought. “Would you like a hug?” Emily nodded, and Deirde wrapped her arms around the older girl. “If you want to do—Things,” Deirdre continued, haltingly, “then — let’s figure out what would feel right.”

“OK…”

“So…” Deirdre searched for the right words. She could tell this called for delicate handling, and wondered if she was up to the job. “Would you like to just make out?”

“Um…maybe…more than that.”

“Okay. What do you think might be good? Some groping, caressing, getting undressed…?”

“I…I really like…I really want to be…” Emily buried her red-hot blushing face into Deirdre’s shoulder, “tickled,” she finished in a tiny voice.

“Oh? That’s really doable,” Deirdre breathed, relieved at the simplicity of the request — and registering Emily’s shyness. “That’s a big turn-on for ya?”

“Uh-huh…” Emily was having trouble speaking. Was this seriously happening?

“Cool, cool. I can work with that, I’m pretty into that, actually.” Deirdre felt more settled and confident now. “Well, I can think of some stuff I can do to build on that…”

“Like what?” Emily lifted her head, gently disengaging from the hug while staying close.

“Well…I may or may not have some rope in my suitcase…”

“…were you planning on tying up someone you just met?!”

“Notsomuch planning as…leaving it possible? I’ve had an experience or two at cons, lemme tell ya,” Deirdre said with a gentle smirk. “But I have one toy that doesn’t need to be carried.”

“Oh?”

“Have you ever heard of erotic hypnosis?”

“Oh! Um! Yes! I read about people using it on a blog or two…making a ’lee,” she fought back the urge to hush herself at using tickle fetish terminology out loud, “more ticklish, or less ticklish, or unable to move…”

“Yeah. I can do other stuff with it, too,” Deirdre grinned, “but I think stuff like that will work. Suggestions to hold you in place, freeze you, make you more or less ticklish…sound alright?”

Emily nodded. “Yeah! That sounds great!”

“Whatcha think would be fun to tickle you with?”

“I, uh! I…” Emily tried to put her scrambled thoughts back together after actually hearing a line like that. “Um. Actually…” The thought came into her head like a bolt of lightning. “I have a mask in my bag that I was going to wear tomorrow and…” Emily grabbed her bag, and produced a thin, simple mask covered in feathers — with a few full-sized feathers in the center.

“Well, that’s handy,” Deirdre said, considering the trove of potential implements. She gently gripped the big center feathers. “It’s OK if I…?”

“Yes..!”

Deirdre pulled the yellow feathers free from the glue holding them on. “Just curious, what was the mask for?”

“My friends and I were doing a dinosaur-people costume thing? One of them just really wanted to do feathered dinosaur-people.”

“Ah, nifty…” Deirdre drifted off, thinking about what she had on hand that might be useful. Hadn’t she heard about an electric toothbrush being useful…? And she suddenly remembered just the thing. Heading over to her suitcase, pawing through its contents just in case, Deirdre asked over her shoulder, “How about a makeup brush?”

“Yes! That sounds great!”

Deirdre began shifting around the suitcase’s contents absent-mindedly, trying to figure out what else she might plan after putting her rope, the brush, and the toothbrush base out in the open. “So how far do you wanna go? I mean, I’m good with sex, and there’s a lot of other stuff I could try…”

“Um…!” Emily’s blush returned in full force. “I think…I’m OK with, um, clothes coming off for, um, tickling but…um….”

“Okay, just kink, no sex,” Deirdre said matter-of-factly. Emily’s long sigh of relief told her not to press any further. Deirdre pulled a Sharpie out of her bag and showed it to Emily along with the other items. Emily gave a quick nod of approval.

Deirdre carried the items over to the bedstand, arranging them carefully almost as a delaying action. Then, she purposefully walked toward Emily, seated on the bed, and stood in front of her — looking Emily in the eye but carefully restraining herself from making physical contact.

“You can use red or yellow for safewords if you need them — yellow for a pause, red for stop, but just saying no or stop is fine, too. And one more thing…would you like me to just top you with all this…or would you like me to dom you with it?”

Emily gasped quietly, averting her gaze downward and to the left. “D-domming…um…if you could tease and taunt me…”

Deirdre smiled, finally feeling like she was all the way in her element now. “That can be arranged.” She tentatively reached toward Emily’s gorgeous blow-dried golden hair, and, as Emily leaned toward her, began gently stroking it. Then, she slowly worked her fingers down — caressing Emily’s feathery hair, brushing the back of her fingers against Emily’s face — and ended with index and middle fingers lightly touching Emily’s chin.

Deirdre raised Emily’s eyes to hers. “You’ll be calling me ‘Miss’ tonight. Understood?”

Emily’s eyes went wide, and her lips parted slightly as she scrambled to use her voice again. “Y-yes, Miss.”

“Very good. Now take off your jacket, and lie back comfortably.”

Enraptured, Emily slipped off her jean jacket and laid it aside before shifting around to lie back on the bed. She might have squirmed if her excitement and nerves didn’t render her stock-still. Deirdre moved around to appraise Emily’s shoes, and the sight of Deirdre’s height towering over her nearly took Emily’s breath away.

“Hmm, I don’t think these shoes are very appropriate for the occasion, wouldn’t you agree?”

Emily nodded, almost imperceptibly, as Deirdre began untying the shoes and removing them. Emily felt a flash of self-consciousness about her plain, slightly worn white socks as Deirdre began peeling them off — a flash that disappeared as Deirdre lightly brushed her fingers against Emily’s now-bare feet. Emily braced herself for further teasing, only for Deirdre to instead crawl onto the bed and, quickly, on top of Emily. After an awkward moment of finding the right position, Deirdre’s legs spread out over Emily’s hips, Deirdre leaned forward to pet Emily’s hair with her right hand and to teasingly brush the older girl’s ribs with her left.

“Are you ready to be hypnotized, little one?”

Emily searched for her voice, failed to find it, nodded.

“Very good,” Deirdre intoned, before moving her right hand to Emily’s ribs. “I know you’re very nervous. And I am going to help you relax and feel so much better. And I will even do that while giving you just what you want…” Deirdre’s fingers began lightly dancing up and down Emily’s sides — Deirdre scanned Emily’s face to see which spots were best (midpoint of the waist, bottom ribs, armpits).

Emily’s giggles came out in quiet starts as Deirdre teased her sides (Deirdre’s hands were strong, comforting, yet so delicate), and Emily began wondering if she would begin hyperventilating from the intersection of nerves and tickling. Feeling Deirdre’s weight pressing down on her was already making her feel hot…

Deirdre, on the other hand, continued on in a soothing voice as she continued the gentle assault on Emily’s faculties. “You may even begin to find that with every giggle and laugh” — here Deirdre suddenly gave Emily’s ribs a proper two-sided tickle, prompting Emily to twitch to the left — “you find yourself getting less tense…

“The more I tickle you,” she said with another burst,

“The more tension leaves your body…

“The more you giggle, and laugh,” with a fast tickle on Emily’s waist,

“The easier it is to relax…

“And let go for Miss…”

Emily’s thoughts had already been scrambled, and now began to feel hazy as she focused on the intermittent tickles with laser acuity. She was giggling lightly, but constantly, now (just a continuous stream on which she felt her anxiety flowing out of her), and hanging on Deirdre’s (Miss’s) every word as best as she could, and after each twitch and movement she felt more loose and she twitched less for the next one…

“That’s right, little one,” Deirdre breathed seductively, “with every laugh and giggle and breath out, you feel more and more relaxed…with every TICKLE,” she dug her fingers a little into Emily’s back to a high-pitched giggly gasp, “you are a little bit more calm, more peaceful…with every TICKLE,” a speedy flurry of finger-movement on Emily’s waist produced a brief burst of laughter, “you’re a little bit more calm and peaceful and relaxed and compliant…and as the tickling builds in intensity, you just feel more and more of your thoughts and stresses and tensions just disappearing as you let them all out,” and Deirdre dug her fingers into Emily’s waist for a climactic run of sustained tickles that left Emily laughing headily and lazily, twisting loosely under Deirdre’s weight, “and as you laugh and giggle and squirm your thoughts just disappear in the rush…

“That’s right….” she said as Emily’s eyes relaxed closed on a long, deep, dreamy sigh in relief from the sporadic tickles. “Escaping those tickles just lets you relax. You can just relax for me, relax for Miss now, little one, and find that you just feel so calm and peaceful for me, that’s right…”

Emily was feeling hazy, blissed-out. She was starting to lose those doubts about whether this was really happening, though she also wasn’t so capable of putting together a coherent string of thought at all. She took in a deep breath (Deirdre might have told her to?), and let it out slowly, easing off whatever tension she had felt in the burst of activity. She felt herself sinking into the bed, sinking under Deirdre (whose position over her hips was still making her feel warm and aroused, even as her body was becoming too loose and relaxed to squirm).

“Just relax into the mattress,” Deirdre sighed out, timing her breath with Emily’s after instructing the older girl to breathe deep. Emily seemed pretty out of it, but Deirdre reflected that she was probably only lightly under. “And take another nice deep breath in…” she watched Emily’s chest rise with air, “holding it, and then letting it out nice and slow, that’s right, hon…and you can keep on breathing nice and deep, breathing in…” pausing again to watch Emily’s breasts rise, ogling just a little, “…and out, little one, just keep on doing that for Miss, and as you breathe in…” she bought time while considering how to proceed, “and out, I’m going to touch different parts of your body. And as I touch each part of your body, that body part will relax and go limp, feeling so warm and heavy and relaxed at my touch, all while you continue to breathe in,” Deirdre took in a long breath herself, “and out for me, that’s right…”

Deirdre shifted herself upward, gently moving herself off of Emily but remaining on the bed, and kept an eye on Emily’s face and chest and stomach to watch the action of her breathing. Emily was still doing as she was told, breathing in and out deeply and regularly, as Deirdre slid back over to Emily’s feet.

Emily felt wonderful. Being in a hotel room with a beautiful strange woman who was touching her just how she liked was feeling so much less strange (and each breath in relaxed her so much)…

“That’s right, and as I touch your feet,” Deirdre said, gently poking the top of each of Emily’s feet, “your feet relax and feel so good, so warm and heavy, and you feel the same thing as I touch your calves,” placing both palms gradually, gently, on Emily’s shins, “your thighs,” gently caressing upward so that Emily felt a gradual relaxing movement, “your hips, your waist,” just continuously caressing up Emily’s sides now, “your stomach relaxing so much under my touch, making it so much easier to take those nice deep breaths…in….” timing herself to Emily’s breath again, and straddling Emily again as she took that long breath “…and out for me, that’s right, little one, as I touch your chest,” she delicately, respectfully touched Emily’s chest right above the breasts, “and your shoulders,” returning to the caressing motion, “and your biceps, and forearms, and hands and fingers,” Deirdre let her touch linger on Emily’s thin, delicate fingers, enjoying the feel of the long, small fingers in her larger and stronger ones, letting Emily’s digits slip through her hands slowly and gently, “until your arms are so relaxed and limp, that’s right…” Deidre ran her fingers gently back up Emily’s arms, back to Emily’s shoulders, “and now your neck,” with the gentlest touch she could manage on each side of Emily’s neck, “and your face,” once again touching the back of her hands and fingers against Emily’s rosy-on-pale face, “and when I touch your forehead, Emily, your mind will relax, and you’ll just feel blank and hazy and sleepy NOW,” she said, gently poking Emily’s forehead and then spreading her fingers and palm over the top of Emily’s head, “your mind relaxing and going so sleepy for me, little one…”

Emily felt floaty in her head, even as her body felt heavy with sleep, and she was so enjoying hearing every word that Deirdre said (every word relaxing her sleepy thoughts).

Deirdre gazed at her handiwork, at Emily’s loose muscles and parted lips and lightly flushed features. She thought that Emily looked almost like a rag doll, and marked the comparison in her mind for future use. “And now, little one,” she said, “you can just drift and relax right now, and I’m going to give you a few suggestions to follow, just for tonight. Is that OK?” Deirdre thought for a second about how her topspace was changing how she talked, sounding surer, less hesitant…

Emily gave a tiny little nod.

“That’s right, that’s very good. And you can find that it’s easy to speak if you need to, and even easier if you feel uncomfortable. If at any point you need me to stop or change what I am doing, you can just say ‘stop’ or ‘wait’ or ‘yellow’ or ‘red’ and wake up for me, OK?”

“Yes Miss,” Emily mumbled.

“That’s it, hon, you can do that any time you feel uncomfortable. But as long as you feel comfortable and good, you will just follow and listen and obey every word I say. Do you like that?”

“YESsss Miss,” Emily squeak-whispered.

“Such a good dear,” Deirdre said, smiling with building confidence. She hadn’t been in topspace in ages, and feeling her focus intensify — feeling her world narrow down to her own actions and Emily’s body — was such a delicious rush. “And now, Emily,” Deirdre said — she was going to give Emily a freeze trigger, to play with after some bondage, but then she noticed that the bed didn’t have any posts at the foot to tie Emily’s feet to easily, “when you wake up, you’re going to find that any time I press a part of your body to something,” she said, gently pressing Emily’s wrist into the mattress, “and say the word BOUND, that body part will be stuck or glued or tied to that thing,” she kept her hand pressed down on Emily’s wrist, “just as your wrist is now stuck or glued to the bed, and when I pull my hand away you may try to move it and find it just…stays…” Deirdre tentatively withdrew her hand.

Emily weakly attempted to move her arm upward. Miss told her to move her arm, or to try, but it remained right where it was (which was OK because Miss wanted that). A tiny, distant thought said that it was like she couldn’t remember how to use the right muscles, that she kept trying the wrong ones. She welcomed the relaxation and peace that came when Deirdre said, “You can stop trying, dear,” and she just let her arm go loose again. Deirdre touched her wrist again, saying, “and when I touch the same body part and say RELEASE, you can move it again freely,” Deirdre said, now lifting up Emily’s limp left arm by the wrist. Emily’s world seemed to close in around the sensation of looseness and heaviness in her arm, and the feeling of Miss’s strong grip around her wrist. “And in a moment, I’m going to drop your arm,” Deirdre said, “and when I do you’re going to relax so much more.” Emily had no real thought to get in the way of her passive anticipation. “When I drop your arm NOW,” Deirdre said more forcefully, and Emily’s arm just dropped like a rock back down on the bed.

“And in a moment,” Deirdre said, shifting from her soft, seductive voice to a slightly louder, slightly more commanding tone, “I’m going to count to three, and when I reach three, you’re going to be awake, feeling refreshed and good, and you’re going to come right back into hypnosis when I say, ‘Emily, SLEEP,’ is that OK?”

“YssMssss…”

“That’s it, hon, and now on three, you’ll wake up, and go right back under when I say ‘Emily, SLEEP,’ but right now you’re going to begin waking up, remembering everything you want and need to remember and feeling good, as I count from one…”

Emily felt like her mind was full of scattered miniature clouds that were suddenly being fluffed back together into a properly sized cloud, as Deirdre continued speaking rapidly, saying “letting your thoughts come back to you and feeling your energy come back to you as you feel lighter and more awake, and two,” Emily wiggled her fingers and toes, and was suddenly far more aware again of Deirdre’s weight on her hips, “waking up more and more, coming all the way awake, feeling good and wonderful and THREE wide awake, feeling great…”

Deirdre took in the sight of Emily’s eyes fluttering open, gently, and suddenly felt really self-conscious about her very sexual position on top of Emily. And she also noticed, as she shook off the hypnotist’s trance, that she was really wet and hot from the sight of Emily blissed out in trance. Deirdre giggled self-consciously, searching for something to say as Emily recovered from her daze. “So, uh, how’s it going, hon?” She said with sudden nervousness.

“Uhh?” Emily sighed out. And then Emily shook off a few more cobwebs, and the feeling of Deirdre’s body pressed against hers made her face go warm and hot (along with a few other places, but she was so embarrassed she couldn’t even think coherently about them). “I’m…um…feeling good…” she felt like something was missing, what was it, oh, “Miss.”

“Heh. Very nice,” Deirdre smiled, moving off Emily to instead lie beside her for a bit, propping her head up on her right elbow and facing Emily from a slight elevation. “How did your first time under hypnosis feel? Anything like what ya expected?”

“Um! It was…nice!” Emily chirped. The hypnosis had been a great haze, and she carefully gathered her thoughts, reconstructing them piece by piece, until she recalled the tickling at the beginning. “Er…the um, the tickling at the start was umreallyhot,” she spit out before the words could be stifled by hesitation.

“I’m glad!” Deirdre said, grinning playfully. Impulsively, she reached her left hand over to Emily’s stomach, caressing it, “although I really focused on the sides, and you have some promising and attractive spots I couldn’t reach as well from that position…”

“Oh! Um!” Emily couldn’t find actual words as she instantly went rigid with anticipation, wondering if that gentle, palm-and-fingers caress might transform into a spider-fingered tickle at any moment. “I…” (her stomach was the spot she most looked forward to feeling tickles on), “I…liked what you did! And, um, more would be really nice, especially, um, there…”

“It would, wouldn’t it?” Deirdre smirked. Deirdre lifted herself up to a sitting position, then turned so she could stand up off the bed. “Why don’t you be a good dear and move to the middle of the bed, little one?”

Emily, after a moment of hesitation, shifted herself to lie back.

Deirdre took a second to let her gaze linger on Emily’s body, before moving back to the position at the foot of the bed where she’d begun all of that teasing and hypnotizing. “And just let me move your legs a little here,” she said, gently spreading Emily’s legs apart, “and,” pressing her palms into Emily’s ankles, “BOUND,” as she pressed down in stereo. “That’s right, and your ankles are just nice and BOUND,” pressing again, “aren’t they, little one?”

Emily tried to lift or shift her legs, finding she could only move her hips in awkwardly useless ways. Trying more, she found she could sort of move her ankles, but they were stopped, as if there were something holding them down that she could only feel if she moved against it. “Um, yes, Miss,” she said meekly.

Deirdre almost strutted — she wasn’t quite that devoid of self-control — as she walked up the bed so she could straddle Emily again. “Mmm, and I can just take your wrists here,” she said, grabbing Emily’s unresisting arms by the wrists and pressing them into the bed, leaving Emily spread out in an X-shape, “and say BOUND again, and you’re just so very helpless, aren’t you, little one?”

“Y-yes, Miss,” Emily whispered, her heart racing as Deirdre’s fingers wandered close to her ribs.

“Mmhm. And it’s so fun to find all the most ticklish spots,” her fingers launching into a furious tickling spurt on each side, “and feel my little one thrash under my fingers,” she said as Emily twisted and turned and struggled against the immaterial restraints.

Emily was giggling, and breathing shallowly, and it was such a rush to feel Deirdre’s (Miss’s) fingers playing her like an instrument as she giggled and gasped and fought against the hypnotic ties…

Deirdre shifted off Emily, and slid over to the bedstand. “Be a dear and stay right there,” she said teasingly as she looked at the small trove of items. The Sharpie could wait, but Emily seemed really excited by the feather, or maybe the brush…Deirdre finally settled on the feather — thinking that for a tickling fetishist, it must be like a pocket watch was to her — and regained her position, this time kneeling spread-legged so that she was holding herself slightly above Emily’s splayed body.

Emily gasped in arousal as Deirdre slowly, gently brushed the feather against her bright red cheeks. “Now, I’ve been keeping you clothed for the most part,” Deirdre said, “but I think it’s time to expose that cute belly of yours for a more delicate tool. Wouldn’t you agree, little one?”

“YesMiss!” Emily squeaked. She might have gulped cartoonishly, but her mouth felt dry as a desert in anticipation and lingering nerves.

Pinching the feather between her right ring and middle fingers, Deirdre touched Emily’s t-shirt, slowly, tauntingly pulling it up, inverting it, to expose Emily’s bare stomach.

“Here we go,” Deirdre said with a toothy grin as she circled the feather above Emily’s stomach without touching. Emily tensed up, eager for the touch that seemed so close even as her body reacted defensively. “Aww,” Deirdre teased, “poor little tickling fetishist, you’ve never had a feather taken to your belly, have you?” Emily nodded, almost frantically. “Like a spanking fetishist who hasn’t been paddled or a hypno-fetishist who’s never watched a pocket watch…” Emily had her chin tucked into her chest, trying to see better if that feather was getting any closer (why must her breasts be in the way? They wouldn’t be if she didn’t still have a bra on!), trying to pull her arms free from her binding trigger and failing. “And you just…can’t…wait…can you, little one?”

“No, Miss!” Emily said, waiting, waiting…

…and finally the feather brushed gently (so rapturously gently) against her belly, swirling around in a quick circle, and Emily’s head fell back into the bed as she giggled in release.

Deirdre felt mischievous, and decided to amuse herself. “And since I’m talking about the, ah, popular tools of the trade,” she said, “maybe I’ll just use this little feather,” she said, sweeping it side to side across Emily’s stomach as Emily tossed and turned with laughter, “to draw a little…spiral…” she began brushing the feather first in a big circle, then closing the circle inward, inward, as Emily giggle continuously…

Oh my God, Emily thought, as another breath was interrupted by a ticklish twitch of laughter, she’s going to end on my…

“Right into your little bellybutton,” Deirdre finished, now swirling the feather inside the little circular crevice of Emily’s innie. She savored watching Emily’s stomach contract around the feather, just a little bit. Deirdre even noticed Emily’s legs closing a little, her arms moving away from their glued spot just a little, and took amusement in the fact that Emily was too busy giggling and twitching to notice. Deirdre relented, and then leaned over Emily — getting a grip on Emily’s wrists — and looking the older girl in the eye as she said “RELEASE. And you can let your ankles RELEASE too, little one…”

Emily didn’t move her arms that much at first. She closed her legs lazily, and then, in a moment of self-consciousness, suddenly moved to grab her shirt ends and push them back down to cover her stomach.

Deirdre made a “wait” gesture. “I am enjoying the view, y’know,” she said, gauging how Emily reacted. Emily smiled, blushing, and pulled the shirt back up around her breasts where Deirdre had left it.

“In fact,” Deirdre said lustily, “if you’d like to leave yourself all open and vulnerable to my fingers, you could take it all the way off…”

Emily paused. She was shy about taking her shirt off (even after agreeing that clothing removal for exposing ticklish spots was OK). After a brief moment, though, she decided to reach down and pull it off as best as she could with Deirdre straddling her (sexy toplessness was new to her, but so was being hypnotized and bound and tickled!), then sitting up on her elbows a little bit so she could thrust the shirt out of the way.

Deirdre worried, suddenly, that she’d gone too fast. She slid off Emily, and, kneeling on Emily’s left, she touched the girl’s near shoulder comfortingly. “Are you alright?”

“Y-yes, I am,” Emily said, smiling warmly. “It’s, um, new, but it’s nice.”

“OK. Is it alright if I get a little more undressed, too?”

“Um…! As…as much as you’d like!” Emily breathed, trying not to stare googly-eyed at Deirdre waiting to see what would come off first.

“Good,” Deirdre said, standing up, “Because these are getting a bit damp from all the exertions.” She thought she might as well be a bit of a tease about this. After quickly glancing over her shoulder to see Emily rolling onto her side to look, Deirdre slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her now very sweaty jeans, and bent over a little so that Emily could get a very nice view of her boxer shorts-clad ass as she pulled the jeans down to her ankles — even swayed a little side to side — before stepping out of them and turning around. She laid down facing Emily — thinking it would be good to take a more equal position while they were taking a break and while she double-checked a few things.

“Are you alright with your jeans coming off, hon?” Deirdre inquired, making eye contact.

“Um, um…” Emily hesitated, her eyes darting a little.

Deirdre waited silently for a moment, before saying, “It’s alright if the answer’s no. I have a lot to work with already.”

“I…” Emily bit her lip as she tried to picture how much she was alright with showing. “Um, my jeans are OK to take off, and, maybe my bra, um…” she trailed off.

“So underwear stays on?”

“Yes, um, I’m OK with um, taking my bra off,” Emily finished.

“You sure?”

“Yes.” Emily put all the firmness she could into the word to reassure Deirdre.

“And I’m good to touch anywhere that’s exposed?”

“Yes, definitely!”

“Alright. Thanks. And let me know if either turns out to be too much,” Deirdre said, laying a hand on Emily’s shoulder again.

“OK.”

“Are you ready to get back to playing?”

“Y-yes!”

“Very good,” Deirdre smirked gleefully. “Then how about you be a good little one and stand up, right where I just was?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Mmm, that’s right,” Deirdre said, using the little hypnotic catchphrase to get back into domme mode. She stood up herself, and circled Emily — God, she thought, the height difference is kinda nice for a confidence boost. “Now place your hands on the back of your head, little one.”

Emily complied, biting her lip again as she thought about the exposure of her sides and armpits, wondering if she’d correctly guessed that Deirdre was going to…

“BOUND,” Deirdre said, gently touching Emily’s hands into one another and into the back of the older girl’s head. “Mmm, and how about,” she said, kneeling so she could tap Emily’s feet, “BOUND and BOUND, that’s it, hon.”

Emily shivered. Some of her hair (now so messy, out of place from all the activity) floated in front of her face, obscuring her vision just a little bit. She tried to blow it out of the way, and wiggled her elbows a little bit against the suggestion, twisting her hips likewise against her glued feet. After a few slow, lazy seconds of this, she began wondering what Deirdre was doing. She heard the bedsprings, the sound of Deirdre crawling and reaching across the bed, and realized that Deirdre was returning with something. She knew she’d know what, soon, but (oh my God, she thought) now Deirdre was standing behind her, and even if she weren’t immobilized, she would be too excited to move.

“Wondering what’s next, babydoll?” Deirdre taunted.

“Er, um, yes, Miss!” Emily loved the sound of that new pet name. “Um,” didn’t she read about people doing this (and Deirdre had said red and yellow were fine), “green, Miss!”

“Oh?” Deirdre said, a little surprised.

“I mean, I like that and I like what you’re doing and, um, please call me that again sometime?”

Deirdre grinned. “Sure thing,” she slowly dragged the makeup brush up Emily’s jeans, teasing Emily with the unfelt sensation, “babydoll.” Deirdre could hear the smirk in her own voice.

Emily tensed as the brush slowly, agonizingly passed the beltline of her jeans and touched her lower stomach just a little bit on the left. Her stomach sucked in, her shoulder blades rose as she took in a slow, tentative breath at the sensation. As the brush slid up her side, that breath was interrupted as she jerked toward the brush, again instinctively trying to crunch her body around the ticklish spot to protect it. The air let out in a strong, staccato “AH!” The brush continued up her side, going up and down, two inches forward and one inch back in the journey up her side, each downward-upward movement eliciting another involuntary giggle…

…and then suddenly Deirdre’s fingers were touching her right ribs, spidering up to her armpit and furiously tickling, and Emily thrashed rightward, only to feel the brush sweeping vertically over her left ribs, and Emily gasped and sucked in air and pulled at her hands so she could lower her arms even as they felt magnetically affixed to her head…

…and suddenly, relief.

“Mm, that’s a good little one,” Deirdre whispered as she pressed herself into Emily’s back, gently wrapping her arms around Emily’s stomach. “Having a very good time, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Miss…” Emily panted.

“That’s good,” Deirdre said, “and RELEASE hands and feet now,” now enjoying the feeling of Emily’s arms falling down near-limp to her sides, slapping against Deirdre’s forearms on the way down. Deirdre was glad she had found — on the last use of that release trigger — that Emily’s mind responded to the intent even if she didn’t perform the suggestion as she’d worded it. It saved her the trouble of kneeling to release Emily’s feet, at any rate.

“And, Emily, SLEEP,” Deirdre intoned while firmly gripping Emily’s middle. Emily sagged forward a bit, gently, Deirdre noted, but remained mostly standing with her head drooping. Deirdre leaned forward into the hug to press her body into Emily’s back, then pulled her hypnotee’s body up, whispering, “and you can just stand up like this now, babydoll, remaining nice and totally relaxed even though you can stand, that’s right, and you can just listen to every word I say again…”

“Mmm yes Miss,” Emily breathed, once again feeling hazy and sleepy. She had a passing thought that she might not be as relaxed as she was before, but she didn’t pay much attention to it because listening to Deirdre was much more interesting.

“And you’ve been such a good little one,” Deirdre whispered sensuously, grinning with amusement, “and I’m going to give you a few more little triggers, like the ones you’ve been responding to so well already. Does that sound good?”

“Yess, Miss…”

“Good, good. And what you’ll find is that when you wake up, any time I say, ‘Emily, FREEZE,’ you’re going to freeze in place. When I say, ‘Emily, FREEZE,’ you will just remain perfectly still, just finding it so easy and effortless to stay in position, and while you’re frozen, I’ll be able to move and pose you, and you’ll stay right where I put you, like a mannequin or a doll, and it’ll be just as easy and relaxed and effortless to stay how I pose you, and you’ll stay that way until I say ‘UNFREEZE.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss…”

Deirdre suddenly realized that she had another bit to have personalized, that she probably should have asked about when they first brought up freezing. “And would you like to be able to speak while you’re frozen, little one? Or just be totally frozen for me?”

“Totally frozen…” Emily mumbled.

“That’s good. Very good. And the other hypnotic trigger I’m going to give you is that I’ll be able to control just how ticklish you are. And I’m going to give you a little time to show you how that will work. Begin imagining a dial in your head, little one. This dial goes from 0 to 5. Can you picture that, babydoll?”

“Yes, Miss…” Emily had a pretty solid image of a dial in her head, a black plastic pointer on a white plastic face with plain black numbers going in an arc.

“Very good. And right now, the dial is on 3. When the dial is on 3, your ticklishness is T3. That’s your normal level of ticklishness. Does that make sense?”

“Yes, Miss,” Emily said, nodding a little, adjusting the position of the pointer in her head.

“That’s right. And by telling you what number you’re on — by saying ‘T1’ or ‘T5,’ for example — your ticklishness will adjust, the dial will be moved to that level. And T0 is a complete absence of ticklishness, where tickling you doesn’t have any effect…”

Emily had a brief moment of unease (although the idea of being taunted for lack of ticklishness popped into her head, excitingly), that faded as Deirdre continued:

“…and T1 will be a little ticklish, T2 will be ticklish enough for fun, T3 is normal, and T4 is more ticklish than usual, maybe twice as ticklish, and T5 will be so incredibly ticklish. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Very good. And, you’re going to wake up on three again, following these suggestions, waking on three and feeling really good, 1, waking up, 2, coming all the way up and knowing about these triggers and responding to them, and 3, wide awake,” Deirdre said, as she watched the back of Emily’s head rising to a wakeful position.

Emily felt that haze parting again, and also felt the warmth of Deirdre’s body against her back, around her stomach, those strong arms; she felt her back, sweaty from arousal and activity and proximity, almost sticking to the midriff Deirdre’s red tank top, her hair draped over Deirdre’s breasts. Deirdre’s arms slowly receded from her, and Deirdre patted her on the hip as if to say, “Turn around, please.” Emily awkwardly turned to face Deirdre (looking upward a little bit because of how close they were) as Deirdre pulled her forward into a warm, firm hug.

“Hey, babydoll,” Deirdre whispered into Emily’s ear. The heat of Deirdre’s breath made Emily shiver. “How’re ya doing?”

“I’m doing really good,” she said quietly in return.

“Cool. Would you like to help me out of this tank top? And you can be a dear and unhook the bra, too.”

“Y-yes, Miss!” Emily squeaked. Fumbling slightly as Deirdre disengaged the hug, Emily gripped the sweaty tank top and pulled it upward, exposing Deirdre’s impressive breasts. Deirdre finished pulling the shirt over her head as Emily reached around, nervously and tentatively pushing at both sides of the clasp until Deirdre’s bra slipped loose. Deirdre dropped the t-shirt off to the side, and Emily pulled the bra off as Deirdre moved her arms forward — ready to rest them on Emily’s shoulders as soon as Emily finished.

“Good job, babydoll,” Deirdre grinned. “Now, Emily, FREEZE.” Deirdre enjoyed watching Emily’s face go — slack wasn’t the right word, but, restful, as if Emily were paused in the midst of struggling to stay awake.

Emily was surprised that she did not feel stiff. Her arms and legs just…stayed. She gave a token effort at trying to move, but instead of feeling any kind of resistance or stiffness, she just felt an overwhelming lack of motivation to keep trying.

“Mmm, that’s right, babydoll,” Deirdre said, enjoying the sound of her own voice saying that word as she lightly traced her fingers down both of Emily’s frozen arms. “So still and frozen, like a little doll for me to play with…” She gently, testingly — determining that Emily’s muscles were relaxed in catalepsy, not flexing in compliance — grasped Emily’s right wrist, pulling it up and positioning the right hand behind Emily’s head. Then, she lightly touched the left wrist and guided that hand to Emily’s hip, resting the hand on the lip of Emily’s jeans.

“And you can just stay right there for me, little one,” Deirdre smirked evilly. “And you may find that you’re just as ticklish when you’re frozen…you just can’t do a thing about it.” Deirdre redirected that light touch to the right half of Emily’s belly — tracing her fingertips up and down Emily’s side, then creeping them across Emily’s belly, delving into the frozen girl’s navel.

Emily’s mind seemed to be made of flashing lights and alarm bells saying, “BEING TICKLED! FLINCH! MOVE! SQUIRM! TICKLING!” But her body remained stubbornly (OK, placidly) still. Her breath sped up, though, with air flitting in and out through her nose, as if her nose were doing all of the moving for her whole body.

“Hmm…a thought occurs,” Deirdre said, putting her chin in her hand comically as she stood in Emily’s field of vision. “Hold still for a sec,” she added cheekily while heading over to the bedstand for another toy. Emily watched, more or less, as she couldn’t see too much of Deirdre’s nearly bare form. She tried again to move, and once again found that her body just would not respond to her half-hearted commands to change position. The position itself was starting to mean something as she enjoyed it without the tickles; it was a sort of model pose, putting her on display. Emily felt a little thrill at the idea of someone finding her beautiful enough to be shown off like that.

Deirdre returned, holding the Sharpie tauntingly. “Unfreeze,” she said. “Now, I pulled this one out earlier…would you still be interested in being drawn on?”

“Umm…” Emily thought, and suddenly had an unpleasant image of someone else seeing the writing on her side or stomach before the ink faded. “Um…no, thank you. Um. I’m more, um, interested in the, uh, toothbrush?” Her face was bright red again as she smiled a little.

“Sounds good, little one,” Deirdre said, retrieving the final toy of the evening. “So, OK, I’m into tickling, but I haven’t really gotten an in-depth on how you tickle with one of these…is it the bristles, or do you play with the vibrations from the base, or…”

“I-I’m into, umm,” Emily screwed up her courage, “the bristles? There’s, um, I saw this video of someone getting tickled on the stomach with one, and…” She trailed off, looking at Deirdre with wide eyes of puppy-dog attraction and anticipation.

“Hmmm,” Deirdre said, wandering back over to her suitcase. “Well, good thing I packed an extra head for it,” she stated, pulling out the aforementioned attachment and putting together what was now a tickling tool. “Oh, and Emily, FREEZE,” she said over her shoulder to Emily, who was standing with her hands balled up together in front of her chest, which Deirdre found utterly adorable.

“Well, now that you’ve been a good dear and taught me how to properly torment you,” Deirdre taunted, “I think I’ll put that lovely knowledge to use.” After savoring Emily’s pose for a few more moments, she repositioned Emily’s arms behind the back, pressing the forearms together and saying, “BOUND, and UNFREEZE.”

Emily, able to move again, but suddenly hobbled by her arms’ immobility, rebalanced herself as Deirdre once again wrapped herself around Emily, this time with her right hand brandishing the toothbrush and the left holding Emily firmly across the chest. Emily panted, tensing up in anticipation as Deirdre turned the brush on.

“That’s it, I know how excited you are for this, dear, and I just know you’re going to squirm for me,” Deirdre whispered flirtatiously.

That breath on the ears again, Emily half-thought. It was like her brain was melting on the inside of her skull even as her body tensed up and oh my God that was the toothbrush buzzing and bristling against her stomach…

Deirdre made sure to only lightly graze Emily with the brush, and to keep a firm hold on the girl’s body, as Emily squirmed and twisted and tittered under her ministrations. Deirdre savored the sharp intake of breath as she began swirling the toothbrush in a circle over Emily’s belly, repeating the spiral pattern from earlier to whip Emily into a frenzy of anticipation…

Which was working, as Emily was stiffening up, waiting for the brush to enter her bellybutton, and feeling the heat rise within her at the thought…

Only for Deirdre to begin reversing the spiral. “Y’know,” she said, lifting the still-buzzing toothbrush off Emily’s skin, “I don’t think you’re QUITE ticklish enough for that yet. What say I dial you up to T4,” she touched down on Emily’s skin again at the outer edge of the spiral she had “drawn,” “and start all over again…”

“IH-DIH-DIH-DIH-DIH—“ Emily shrieked, her voice going even higher than normal at the hypnotically enhanced sensation. Her inarticulate squeaks soon turned to gasps between nearly airless, much quieter giggles, which picked up in intensity as she tried to get a deeper breath in anticipation for the touchdown on her navel…

“Oh, and, T0,” Deirdre whispered, almost menacingly. Emily calmed down abruptly. The buzzing against her skin was suddenly…distant? Detached? It stopped being exciting, and began to be simply there. Almost annoying. Emily stopped twitching and tensing, and pouted a little at the disappointing feeling. “Aww, were you expecting something else, little one?” Deirdre breathed as she reversed the spiral again. The heat on Emily’s ears was as arousing and shiver-inducing as ever.

“Yes, Miss,” Emily said, torn between trying to pout at Deirdre and losing herself to the feeling against her ears.

“Would you like to be so ticklish that you lose your mind, screaming with laughter for Miss?”

“Y-yes, Miss! Please, Miss!”

“Hmm…that might be arranged, little one,” Deirdre taunted. “T1,” she said, beginning another spiral shape, “mm, that’s already better, isn’t it,” she said as Emily twitched a tiny bit in response. “But you want more, don’t you?” she inquired, keeping her low-ticklishness circle nice and slow.

“Please, Miss!”

“Mmhmm, yes you do, babydoll.” Deirdre slightly sped up. “T2, oh, but that’s still not enough,” she said as Emily giggled a little bit, “you want to be at least at T3…”

Emily could feel the buzzing properly again, and she reacted in turn — with a stream of giggles, her torso trying to twitch away from the brush as Deirdre held her.

“And does my little one want to be so deliciously ticklish when this touches down on her little tickle spot?”

“Yih-yih-yih—“ The sensations kept Emily from forming the words.

“What was that, babydoll?”

“Yih-yeh-yesss! Miss!” Emily blurted out.

“That’s right, little one. T4.” Deirdre began one of the tighter circles around Emily’s belly.

“IH-DIH—“ Emily squeaked again.

“And…T5…”

Emily would have screamed if she had any breath left to do so. Her mouth open, almost frozen in a gasp, her eyes closed, head thrown back into Deirdre’s chest as she tensed and squirmed (and the warmth inside her was just about unbearable now)…

“And…we…have…JACKPOT,” Deirdre shouted, relishing the corniness of the line, squeezing Emily’s hypnotically hobbled body into her bare chest and stomach as she touched the vibrating bristles against Emily’s vulnerable navel.

Emily thrashed as much as she could in this position, her gasps interspersed with tiny, quickly-ended yelps of delight and sensation and breathless excitement. The exquisite torture felt like an age.

Deirdre, on the other hand, gauged it as about the half-minute or so it was.

“T3, now, hon,” Deirdre said as she removed the implement, “and RELEASE,” she said, now crossing the brush-holding arm over Emily’s stomach to hold her more firmly.

Emily felt a kiss on her hair, just above her right ear, and another spine-tingling, heat-stoking whisper: “You did so very well, babydoll.” Emily just moaned quietly in response. She lost herself in the warm and fuzzy feeling of Deirdre’s arms holding her up. “What say we lie down for a bit?” Deirdre asked after a slow, hazy moment passed.

“Sure…” Emily said sleepily. She stepped toward the bed, and suddenly realized that her jeans were still on. “Hey — you, um, never took these off!” she giggled, tugging lazily at the belt loops.

“Oh. Yeah. Never got around to it!”

Emily smiled, and promptly began removing them. “Well, they’re not really good for cuddling in bed, I guess,” she mused as she tugged the denim off her ankles. Afterward, she flopped back, enjoying the silliness of the motion.

“Heh. I’m gonna get some water. Would you like some, hon?”

“Um…” Emily realized that she was, indeed, pretty thirsty. “Yes, please!”

Deirdre took some of the poor-quality hotel-provided cups to the bathroom to get some tap water. As she carried the two flimsy glasses, she began babbling, “It’s always good to have fluids after playing, I mean maybe you know that, but I really feel it after doing all that talking…”

Emily sat up (why couldn’t she just lie back forever? Silly gravity not letting her lie back and drink water at the same time), accepted the glass, and sipped reservedly as Deirdre sat down next to her. Deirdre was a little aglow, Emily noticed, almost (but not quite) swaggering in her seat as she put an arm around Emily’s shoulder and squeezed firmly. Emily had both arms in front of her, so she tentatively placed a hand on Deirdre’s knee instead of returning the side-hug. They finished their water quietly, and Deirdre stood up to gently place the glasses on the bedstand.

Deirdre approached the bed again, easing herself into position on the left half, almost as if to wrap around Emily’s back. Emily hastily repositioned herself so that the two could face one another. Deirdre enjoyed the image — Emily’s hair had gone all messy, and she enjoyed the sight of Emily down to her underwear. Deirdre motioned for a hug, and Emily scooted closer into an enjoyably awkward horizontal embrace. Deirdre pressed her cheek to Emily’s — absorbing so much delightful heat from Emily’s face — as she leaned into the hug. She then gently moved her right leg over Emily’s, loosely embracing the back of Emily’s legs with her own.

Emily enjoyed the feeling of warmth pressing down on her from so many spots. She took a slow breath in, and sighed out in pleasure, relaxation, peace. She searched for any words that might add to the experience, but found it too good a silence to break for now.

They paused, together. Their breathing almost came into synch as they breathed in each other’s scents together. For just a few minutes, everything was quiet and beautiful and good.

“So…I take it that was really good?” Deirdre broke the silence, repositioning her head so she could look Emily in the eye. Well, if Emily’s eyes weren’t closed.

“Yes! Y-yes, it was.”

“Mmhmm. I liked it a lot, too.”

“I...I hope it wasn’t boring?”

“With the way you giggle, hon? What on Earth could be boring about tickling a cute little one like you?”

“Oh! Um. Um.” Emily didn’t really have an answer to that.

“Just…wanted to make sure that everything I did was okay.”

“Yes, it was! And um. Thanks for asking a few times in case it wasn’t.”

“Heh. Well hey…it was your first time. I didn’t want you to wonder about anything, y’know? And I wanted to know that it was all good.”

“Thank you.” Emily smiled softly, opening her eyes.

Deirdre basked in the glint of quiet joy she saw in those eyes.

“Is there anything else you’d like to do, babydoll?” Deirdre asked, just curious. “If you’re craving anything, it might be a good idea to do it.”

Emily thought a little bit about that. She took a moment to enjoy the searching look in Deirdre’s eyes, and suddenly thought about the…nakedness of Deirdre’s body. “Um…I’d…I’d really like to kiss your breasts, actually.”

Deirdre smiled a little bit, then rolled onto her back, turning her head to make eye contact again as she cupped her breasts. “Well, go right ahead…I’m the last person who’d stop ya,” she grinned.

Emily brought herself up to a crawling position, and moved over so that she was over Deirdre. She leaned down, kissing in an arc over the nearer left breast (Deirdre sighed out a tiny moan on each kiss), repositioning so that she could lean further over and give a matching shape on the right. Then, Emily gently moved to a straddling position, and left a line of kisses between Deirdre’s breasts, enjoying the little cooing noises Deirdre made. Finally, she gently pulled at each nipple with her lips before rolling back off Deirdre and enjoying lying side-by-side with her again.

“Mmm…that was nice,” Deirdre said as she rolled back onto her arm. She reached with her free right arm, slowly descending on Emily’s exposed left arm to ascertain that the caress was welcome. “So…I think I’d like to stay in touch, if that sounds good to you.”

“That, that sounds great!”

“Skype, e-mail, Fetlife, Facebook…?”

“Skype!”

“Cool. I’ll grab my laptop in a bit and add you. But I think a whole lotta snuggling is in order first.”

Emily giggled, just a little. “I like that idea!”

Deirdre leaned forward and kissed Emily on the forehead.