The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy Mark

Stupid laptops, Jason thought to himself. His newest toy had broke last night ater the dog had knocked it off the laptop stand. Jason was now walking down the street to his Uncle Marks house. The man was a whiz at fixing broken electronics, and Jason appreciated the fact that his uncle wasn’t going to charge him any money. At only 23 years of age, Jason didn’t have the greatest job in the world and wouldn’t be able to afford the cost of having the laptop repaired professionally. Jason saw the driveway that led to his uncle’s house and began to get excited.

Just a matter of hours and I will have my laptop back, he thought. Jason walked up the steps and opened the door. Ever since his aunt divorced his uncle and took the kids, his uncle ceased to care to lock the door, clean the house or even take care of himself.

“I see ya brought yer laptop”, a deep voice bellowed. Jason turned around to see his uncle sitting on a recliner in the living room just steps from the entry way of the house. Wow, you’ve really let yourself go Jason thought to himself. He smiled at his 45 year old uncle before replying “Yeah, I was hoping you could diagnose the problem”.

“Bring it here”, Mark ordered his newphew. Jason didn’t appreciate the way uncle Mark ordered him around. At that very moment, Jason wanted to tell his uncle to get off his fat ass and come get it. He wanted to tell his uncle to stop being lazy and go for a walk or start excercising. Instead, he bit his tongue, put on a fake smile and walked over to the recliner where his uncle was sitting. He handed over the laptop and watched as his uncle looked over the device. Uncle Mark had to be at least 6 ft 2 and close to 235 lbs with a beer belly. Whats worse, the bald headed man made no efford to conceal his fat chest or full beer belly. In fact, his uncle was clothed only in a pair of thin, gray boxer briefs and he had his size 12 bare feet propped up on the foot of the recliner. The fact that his uncle was out of shape made it uncomfortable for Jason to be around his uncle for very long, let alone be near him. At 5 ft 5 and 130 lbs, Jason was athletic and a toothpick compared to his uncle. He kept his dark black hair cut short, but he was no where close to being bald.

Uncle Mark placed the computer on the coffee table and went back to watching tv.

“Um…are you unable to fix it?”, Jason asked, surprised that his uncle just gave up.

“I’m going to do it later”, Mark replied, taking a sip of his beer. Jason was infuriated and was doing his best not to show it.

“Ok. I’m going to go home and get some stuff done. Call me if you need me”, Jason informed him.

“Sit down in this extra chair”, Mark ordered, pointing to the empty recliner seated right next to him. Jason didn’t appreciate the way his uncle continued to order him around.

“No, I’m fine. Really. There are some things at home that I need to take care of”, Jason reasoned.

“Yes. But I have to fix yer laptop. And if I have questions you need to be here. Plus, I could use the company. Since you don’t have to pay anything”, Mark answered. That last comment made Jason feel guilty. The last thing he wanted to do was sit on a chair and watch TV with his uncle. At the same time, the old geezer probably could use the social interaction. More importantly, it was the least Jason could do since he couldn’t afford to pay Mark. Feeling dejected, he sat down in the recliner next to his uncle. The strong smell of stinky feet was evident, and Jason realized that his uncle must have not taken a shower when he got home. It bothered Jason that his uncle could work on his feet all night long as supervisor in construction and never bother to take care of himself. The stench was awful and Jason didn’t know how long he would be able to last sitting there.

“How about a beer?”, Mark offered.

“No thanks”, Jason declined.

“You gotta try it. It’s a foreign beer, but it’s got a sweeter taste to it. I’m drinking my normal stuff because the foreign stuff is too sweet for me”, Mark explained, and with that he reached over and handed his nephew a multi colored can. Jason accepted it and noticed that he could not comprehend or read any of the labels. Jason popped the can and took a sip. Not sure how it actually tasted, he took a long swig of the drink. Jason had never tasted anything so tart, sweet and delicious. The beer was nothing compared to American beers and had to bitter aftertaste. Jason downed the beer and sat the empty can on the coffee table. Jason then proceeded to lick his lips uncharacteristically, but this did not seem to bother him.

“What did ya think?”, Mark asked. Jason got excited.

“That was the best stuff ever”.

“Would you like another can?” Mark asked.

“Yes I would”, Jason answered. Mark handed an unopened can to Jason. Jason reached over and accepted the can. Jason noticed that his uncle now had his right hand down his under and was obviously playing with himself. He was clearly enjoying himself in front of company and didn’t mind or seem to care.

Jason ignored his uncle’s obvious abstinence issues and proceeded to open his news can of beer. The second can went down easier than the first. Jason noticed he was beginning to feel hot. He began fidgeting and readjusting his body, trying to feel comfortable.

“Are ya ok”, Mark asked.

“Yeah, I’m just a little hot”, Jason replied. Mark handed Jason another foreign beer.

“Have another. It will help cool you down”.

Jason gladly took the beer, opened it and downed the 3rd serving. Jason felt happy and content. He felt so relaxed that he didn’t see any point in moving. His mind was racing due to the beer, but he wanted more.

“Why don’t ya take yer socks off”, Mark suggested. Jason thought that was a strange request. His uncle did not allow shoes on in the house, but he never mentioned a rule about bare feet only. Still, the request sounded so good. Jason reached down and pulled off his socks. He felt a sensation similar to a mini orgasm as his fingers grazed his feet to pull off the socks.

“Take off yer pants”, Mark ordered. Jason knew this was a good idea. Jason only had boxers on underneath, but it was so hot. Besides, his uncle wasn’t gay and wouldn’t do anything. Jason pulled his jeans off and instantly felt much cooler.

“And yer shirt”, Mark ordered. Jason began to lift his shirt, but a small part of him fought off the urge. He struggled to speak.

“N-n-no”, he stammered, fighting his supposed drunkenness. Uncle Mark just chuckled. Grabbing another beer, he stood up and walked over to his nephew.

“Have another. Then we can work on yer computer”, informed Mark.

Computer. Jason remembered why he came over in the first place. Now, he didn’t really care about the laptop as much as he did about having another refreshing beer. Jason grabbed the beer out of his uncle’s hand faster than a drug addict grabs a pipe. He opened the can and downed it in less than a minute. Uncle Mark pulled up a bar stool right in front of his nephew.

“Now relax”, Mark ordered. Jason thought that was an easy request, since he no longer had any motivation or reason to move his body. He felt dizzy, happy, and his mind was clouded. Fuzzy. He could just sit in the recliner for hours on end.

Uncle Mark released the lever and Jason felt his feet prop up. Uncle Mark picked up one of Jason’s size 9 bare feet and began caressing and massaging it. Jason didn’t find this odd at all. It felt so good to be pampered. Still, a small part of him couldn’t help but feel that it was backwards. After all, his uncle Mark was bigger, stronger and smarter than he was. Jason should be rubbing his feet. Jason should be doing whatever his uncle wanted. Uncle Mark grabbed the other foot and began speaking.

“That beer I gave ya was no ordinary beer. Actually, it wasn’t beer at all. It was a mind-altering brew a buddy of mine tested out and gave to me to use. As you know, your uncle Mark is lonely and old…and horny. I can’t get any females to look at me, and the brew only reacts with male hormones. You are young and….I want you. I figured it would be easy this way, and it was easier than I thought. I think you will find that your thoughts about me begin to change, if they haven’t already. You will want to serve me and worship me for the rest of your life. Your uncle Mark is going to go relax now. When you’re ready – and you will know when you are ready – you may come service me”. With that, Uncle Mark lifted the shirt off Jason and threw it into another room before walking back to his chair.

Or was that his throne? Jason couldn’t remember, but a king like Uncle Mark deserved a throne.

No. No, this wasn’t right. His uncle had sinister plans for him, he had tricked him and this was wrong. Yet, as he looked over at his uncle, sitting on this throne with his bare feet propped up and stroking his fully erect 9 inch cock, most of the resistance Jason had quickly faded away. Looking down at his bare body, Jason could see that his flat stomach had now ballooned into a beer belly. It must have gained 30 lbs in weight. Jason tried to scream, but no sound came out. The last bit of resistance faded in Jason’s eyes, and then glazed over completely. Jason had newfound strength, and he knew what he needed to do. He stood up, removed his boxers and walked over to his uncle. Kneeling down in front of his feet, he began happily and mindlessly massaging the massive, wide foot with his tongue, cleaning and removing all the lint and built up toe jam. When he was done, he took long strided licks down the center and sides of the food, licking and savoring the saltiness and sweat. He repeated this on the other foot. Uncle Mark’s smile grew wider as he relaxed his muscles, clearly enjoying the dominance he now had over his nephew. The nephew who only came over when he wanted something, and who never came over to visit. Mark felt at ease now, knowing that his nephew would be moving in soon, and knowing that he would no longer have to watch porn to fulfill his sexual needs.

“Up here”, Uncle Mark ordered to Jason, pointing at his now fully erect 9 inch cock.

“Yes Uncle Mark”, Jason replied, his eyes glazed over and his face expressionless. He climbed backwards onto his uncle’s massive package. Uncle Mark repositioned his boy toy on top of him and began thrusting his throbbing cock in and out of his nephew’s ass.

“It’s not Uncle Mark. It’s Daddy”, Mark whispered in his nephew’s ear.

“Yes Daddy”, Jason replied in mindless agreement as he was being bounced up and down in his daddy’s lap.

About 45 minutes later, Daddy Mark lay sprawled out on the recliner, spent from the sexual activity but happily satisfied. Jason sat on top of daddy, cleaning daddy’s cock with his tongue and removing the excess cum that didn’t travel up his ass. Looking up at his daddy fast asleep, Jason pressed his lips against daddy’s and stole a kiss. Daddy awoke, smiled, and then reached down to return the favor. Jason felt daddy’s tongue enter his mouth and connect with his tongue. The connection sent tickling sensations through Jason’s body until daddy finally pulled his mouth back. Jason looked at daddy’s man boobs and felt attracted at the very thing that the old Jason used to despise. He placed his mouth over his daddy’s nipple and began sucking.

Daddy moaned and grunted. Smiling, he began thinking of his new life with his nephew. He reached for the laptop off the table, looked over it one more time before chuckling and placing it in the trash next to the coffee table. Daddy then placed his hands behind his head while Jason played with his nipples.