The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Brainwashed Slut: Aural Seduction

Chapter Two

Six Months Ago

“Happy nineteenth birthday, Cupcake!” Karl offered me a small box, wrapped in gaudy golden paper.

“You shouldn’t have,” I took the box anyway. My name was Hailey: I hated it when he called me ‘Cupcake.’

My mom gave me a bright smile and said, “Open it, honey! Your Daddy picked it out specially for you!” She looked so eager.

I tried not to roll my eyes. Karl was a nice guy: cute for someone in his late thirties. He was always nice to me, and he was loaded. He worked for some multinational firm, doing advertising. We were spending two weeks, including my birthday, in nice little beach house in Hawaii thanks to him.

The whole thing was a little weird, though. My mom had met him a few months ago, and gone from a few steamy dates to running off and getting married in Vegas. She hadn’t even told me first. Two Elvises had signed as witnesses. Or maybe they were ‘Elvi’ when there were more than one.

Mom was no gold digger: she was just that crazy about him.

Whatever was in the box was probably good anyway. So, I carefully stuck my finger underneath the fold of the tape and peeled it open. There was a little black box inside with bright green and silver lettering. Most of it was in Japanese, but the brand name was readable: ‘Asabashi Music Player, 320 GB.’ I looked up and said, “Thanks, Karl. Never heard of Asabashi, but that’s way better than my beat up old iPod Nano.”

He smiled, but it didn’t quite reach his eyes: he’d never said anything, but I knew he didn’t like it when I called him ‘Karl.’ He said, “Asabashi’s a brand we’re just starting to work with. Their players are the latest thing over in Tokyo. You’ll be seeing these all over in about six months. That’s the deluxe model: it’s even waterproof. Comes with a strap to wear when you’re swimming.”

“That’s pretty neat,” I turned the box over in my hands, then opened it up to find a glossy black player with a power cable, ear buds and a strap to wear it on my arm.

Karl reached over and stroked Mom’s leg while they both watched me. They were still pretty affectionate in public. I tried not to give them a hard time about it, despite how gross it was. Better that my mom was happy. I couldn’t remember the last time she’d been so psyched about anything, and I didn’t want to be a wet blanket.

She added, “We didn’t just get you an empty one, either. I helped him fill it with a bunch of music and movies off your wish list.” Then she leaned a little into his touch.

I looked down at the mp3 player’s screen, instead of the two of them. It was a little bigger than my phone: just big enough to watch movies on if I wanted to. I said, without looking up, “That was really thoughtful. I’ll fool around with it after dessert. Thanks, both of you.”

“Great,” Karl nodded. He turned to Mom and said, “Dinner ready, babe?”

“Sure is!” Mom practically hopped to her feet and bounced off to the kitchen. She returned a few moments later with roast pork, poi and a chilled bottle of champagne.

I blinked at that: it wasn’t like her to serve me booze. On the other hand, it might help the whole ‘being alone with them all night’ thing.

I drank up.

* * *

I woke up to the feel of warm sunshine on my face and slow, sensual music in my ears. It was nice: I didn’t have the slightest hint of a hangover even though I couldn’t even remember getting to bed.

A quick glance out the window offered me a spectacular view of the ocean. The rising sun peeked in through a narrow gap in my curtains. The sun had only just risen, and it’d cast the water and the clouds in a glorious blend of rosy and golden hues.

My dreams were fading rapidly, but I was certain they’d been hot: I could feel moisture between my legs, and my skin felt tingly.

Impulsively, I raised my right hand to my bare chest and slipped my left between my legs. I began to stroke my breasts, spreading my hand wide to cover as much of their sensitive skin as possible.

Even as I did that, I pushed my panties aside and splayed my pussy lips wide, sliding a finger inside myself. I was already sopping wet, the insides of my thighs glistening. I began to make languid circles inside myself, pressing my finger against my inner walls.

The song skipped forward. It was on shuffle: a throbbing techno beat began to pulse in my ears.

My hands sped up instantly, keeping up with the change in tempo. I began to drag my hand back and forth across my breasts, barely touching myself. The featherlight touches sent shivers down my spine. Then I slipped a second finger between my slick folds and began to thrust inside myself, fingers working in and out to the beat. I could feel my pleasure rising. I wouldn’t last long.

I toyed with the idea of slowing down, but I just couldn’t help myself. It felt way too good. Instead, I kept pumping my hand up and down, feeling my fingers penetrating my pussy over and over again like a thick cock. My pleasure built, tingling little shocks radiating from deep inside me. Little thrills of pleasure ran up and down my spine.

Just as I reached my limit, the music went slow and sensual again. I tried to fuck myself harder, but my arms felt like they were full of lead weights. They just wouldn’t go any faster.

I growled softly in frustration, grinding my fingers against my slippery tight insides, and kneading my breasts as hard as I could manage.

Abruptly, the music gave way to a high pitched tone, like a test pattern.

It was like fireworks going off: my stomach flipped, and had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from screaming as I came. Pleasure rolled over me in waves as I stared out at the crashing surf.

Before I could catch my breath, the music skipped to a lullaby.

I snuggled into my blankets and dozed off, too spent to even consider washing up.