The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Brainwashed Slut: Aural Seduction

Chapter Three

Present Day

“What about the Shiro account?” a tinny male voice asked over a speaker, barely muffled by the faint music in my ears. I didn’t remember exactly which of Daddy’s coworkers it was on the conference call, and I couldn’t ask.

My mouth was full.

I was kneeling on the carpet beneath Daddy’s desk. His slacks were unzipped, cock poking through his boxers, hard as a rock and slick with my saliva. I gave the underside of it steady and loving attention with my tongue, rolling it back and forth.

Above me, Daddy typed something on his keyboard anyway and replied confidently, “We’ve got the situation under —”

I let him get halfway through the sentence before I slid my head forward, taking his thick member into my throat. It was a little hard to breathe, but the past few months had left me with very little in the way of a gag reflex.

His cock twitched in my mouth, near the edge. He also nearly banged his knee on the underside of his desk. He managed to finish, a little brokenly, “— control.”

Another male voice, maybe his supervisor, asked, “Everything okay over there?”

Daddy shivered and tensed, but he managed to keep from cumming. He took a deep breath to center himself, then said, “Just a glitch in some programming. You know how it is.”

I was glad I was nearly choking on his dick: I would’ve giggled, and that would’ve been unprofessional.

Take Your Daughter To Work Day was always a special occasion.

“Should we call you back?” voice number two sounded mildly concerned.

Above me, Daddy was breathing a little heavily, but he managed to keep it under control. He replied, “No, I can handle it.” He reached underneath the desk and twined his fingers in my hair, then tugged my head up none too gently.

I knew he’d never see me stick my tongue out at him, so I just licked the bottom of his glistening shaft like a lollipop.

Above me, Daddy gritted his teeth, then he said, “I’m working on a new proposal for the Shiro account. I figured out a way to reduce the per unit cost by 4.6% without adding any additional start up time. Their people will go for it.”

Voice number two asked, “How soon can you have that ready?”

I strained a little to get him back in my mouth, but Daddy’s grip was strong, and I didn’t actually want him yanking my hair out. I’d grown it long, just like he liked it.

“Just need,” he panted softly, “To dot the i’s and cross the t’s. Should be end of day unless,” his grip tightened a little, “That programming glitch takes up too much time. Tomorrow morning, worst case.”

Voice number one said, “Great. Just cc us both on it, we’ll discuss it at tomorrow’s meeting.”

“Can do,” he said, sounding entirely too relieved, “Talk to you then.” He hung up without waiting for a reply. Then he let go of my hair and pushed his chair back. He gave me a stern look and asked, “Got anything to say for yourself?”

“Whoever vacuumed down here missed a spot,” I poked my head up from beneath his heavy oak desk and replied impishly, “Maybe you should spank the maid.”

“I’ll tell your mother you said that,” Daddy replied, “Besides, who says I don’t?”

Cleaning his home office was usually Mom’s job. She had a French maid outfit for it and everything. Personally, I doubted it helped her get anything done, but Daddy was in charge around here. I said mischievously, “Then maybe you should wait until after she’s finished vacuuming.”

Daddy shook his head and said, “Such a naughty girl.”

“I’m just glitchy,” I replied without missing a beat, “Not my fault. Clearly.” This time, I did stick my tongue out at him.

He rose and commanded, “Stand up, Cupcake.”

I wanted to stay down there a minute longer just to tease him, but I just couldn’t say no when he called me ‘Cupcake.’ I crawled out from under the desk and rose. I tried not to look unsteady in my heels: he’d been gradually getting me used to taller and taller ones. I made a point of dusting myself off to draw attention away from my unsure footing. I didn’t want my clothes dusty anyway: I was wearing a cute little pinstripe vest with a built-in shirt and a lace trim skirt. The sort of thing a secretary might wear in a porno.

I loved it.

Daddy said, “Turn around and bend over.”

I pushed his keyboard aside without asking and leaned forward, laying both of my hands on his desk. Then I wiggled my butt at him and asked coyly, “Gonna reboot me?”

He pushed up my skirt and negligently flicked my panties to the floor, letting them fall around my ankles. Sometimes, I got the impression the only reason I still owned any was so that he could peel them off.

Daddy rubbed between my legs, pressing his stiff fingers against my slick folds and asked, “Ever heard of a three-finger salute?”

I braced against his desk and ground against his hand, wishing he’d put those fingers inside me. I asked, “Is there a sexy movie about it?”

He said thoughtfully, “You know, I hadn’t looked. It’s a computer expression.”

“Then do me a favor, Daddy?” I glanced back at him, batting my eyelashes and said, “Less talking, more fucking. You still have work to do!”

Daddy chuckled and said, “Good point.” He unfastened his slacks with one hand, still rubbing me with the other.

“Give me a good point, why don’t you?” I grinned.

“Such a brat,” he spread my pussy lips with one hand and guided his throbbing cock into me with the other, penetrating me to the hilt in a single slow thrust.

“Mmm!” I let out a little moan, and inched my legs just a little further apart, “Your brat. All yours, Daddy.”

That got him going. Instead of talking more, he grabbed my hips tightly and began to pound me against his desk, his passionate fucking setting the whole thing rattling. His balls slapped my ass and his girthy cock filled me over and over again.

I held onto the desk for dear life, feeling my pleasure build with every breath, every thrust. I moaned and panted, grinding myself back against him.

After all the head I’d given him that morning, it didn’t take him long to near the edge. I could feel him tensing inside me, almost there. Daddy slowed down a little and panted, “Phrenic — mm — abstergent. Cum!”

My eyes went wide, my pussy clenched, and I let out a helpless squeal of delight. Pleasure washed over me in waves, spreading from where his wonderful cock filled me, up and down my spine. My toes curled and my heart raced. I slumped heavily against his desk, my flailing left arm knocking a mug full of pens onto the floor.

Daddy came inside me a moment later, filling me with his hot sticky cum. He kept thrusting, making sloppy little squishing sounds as his cock softened inside my soaked tunnel.

I groaned at the continued stimulation, feeling shocks of pleasure as he just kept going and going. I wasn’t sure if I wanted him to go harder or stop, but I couldn’t form words. It was all I could do to mewl and coo helplessly as he kept it up.

Finally, Daddy reached down and stroked my clit, hyper-sensitive since I’d cum. He brushed it with slick fingers and said, “Good girl.”

I clenched again, tightening around him on command. He grunted softly in pleasure, then pulled out of me. I just laid across the desk, limp and heavy.

Somewhere, a phone buzzed. Daddy said, “Hey, Frank. Give me ten minutes, I’ll call you back. Thanks.”

He clicked the phone shut, then patted my ass gently and said, “This one’s important, baby. Looks like nap time for a certain girl.” He leaned forward and tapped a button on my Asabashi. The music switched to a soothing lullaby. Then he picked me up, cradling me in his arms.

I was asleep long before he laid me in bed.