The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Brainwashed Slut: Aural Seduction

Chapter Four

Six Months Ago

“Mm, there’s a good girl,” Karl sounded so turned on.

“Oh, Daddy!” My mom was, pretty clearly, having a great time too.

My cheeks felt like they might actually catch fire.

The pair must’ve thought I was sleeping, because the sounds weren’t even coming from their room in the little beach house. They were coming from the couch, just down the hall from me.

“Nngh,” Karl groaned, “Oh, baby!”

I wondered just how hard I’d need to headbutt my nightstand to knock myself out… but I had woken up needing to go to the bathroom. A concussion was one thing, but I wasn’t going to wet the bed.

I sighed and covered my head with my pillow, wondering if I could hold out until they were done.

Not that they seemed to be slowing down.

Maybe it was something in the water: I couldn’t remember masturbating so many times since coming here. For the past nine days, it seemed like I couldn’t go much longer than a couple hours without getting off.

Karl buying me an mp3 player suddenly made a lot more sense: he had probably just wanted to make up for the paper thin walls in this place.

I rolled on my side and checked the charge on my Asabashi. I wore it almost nonstop now, even when I didn’t want to drown out the world. Unfortunately, I’d gone for a swim earlier and run the battery down playing in the waves near the house. I’d had to leave it on the charger before going to bed.

That made me antsy enough, without all this.

As if to punctuate that thought, my mother moaned, “Mmmm, oh God!”

The battery was only at 31%, but it would have to do: I couldn’t listen to the two of them for another second. I grabbed it off the charger, pressed the ear buds into my ears and hit play.

Soothing music washed over me a moment later. I could feel myself relax, the tension just draining out of my body. I could almost forget that my bladder was aching.

Leaving the player on shuffle always seemed to give me just what I needed. I smiled up at my ceiling, feeling like I could float right through it.

“Yes! Oh yess!” my mom’s scream was still audible over the music, but it wasn’t so bad.

“Mmm!” Karl moaned a moment later, “Oh yeah, right there!”

I felt myself tingle at the sound. There was no denying it: listening to him cum was hot. Maybe it was just that I’d been horny for days without another man to look at, but either way?

If I hadn’t had to pee, I would’ve stuck my hand between my legs right then.

As it was, it was torture. I wriggled in my soft sheets and turned the music down a bit so I could hear the rest.

For a moment, there was nothing… then I heard more moaning, but it wasn’t either of them.

I realized, with slowly dawning horror, that they weren’t heading for bed.

They were watching porn.

I could hold out a little longer, but there was no way I could wait for a whole movie to finish.

At least they were probably too busy to notice me if I was quiet. Besides, the mp3 player gave me an out: I could always pretend I hadn’t seen or heard anything.

It was just as well. I didn’t really want to turn it down any further than I already had.

I slid out of bed as slowly as I could manage, carefully planting my bare feet on the smooth wooden floor. Then I took a deep breath, slowly twisted my doorknob, and poked my head out the door.

My room didn’t have a clear line of sight on the living room, but even in the dim light coming from out there, I could see that nobody was in the hall.

I padded to the far end of the hallway and slipped into the bathroom.

After I finished up, I was very careful. I skipped flushing and ran the tap just a trickle, barely enough to rinse the soap off my hands.

Then I opened the door and nearly bumped right into Karl.

He was buck naked. I’d only seen pictures of naked men, but I had to admit that he looked good. His time at the gym showed in his toned body. His chest was a little hairy: ‘manly’ rather than ‘carpeted.’

Looking down, I caught sight of his cock. It dangled between his legs, glistening.

Freshly used.

I stared at him, wide-eyed, and whispered clumsily, “Sorry! I, um, uh… I just needed to pee.”

Mom couldn’t know I was out here.

“Is that why you’re topless?” he whispered skeptically, looking me up and down.

I looked down at myself and realized I’d forgotten to put on a shirt. It was too warm to sleep with one around here. I crossed my arms to cover my chest.

Karl stepped into the bathroom. I took a step back — it was either that or let him walk into me. He opened the medicine cabinet and, without explanation, produced a small black device that looked like the fob for the remote keyless entry on his car.

I blinked in confusion and asked softly, “What’s that?”

“A little something to help you understand,” he explained. Then he pointed the device at me and tapped a button.

I started to back into the shower, but before I’d made it two steps, my ear buds played a series of high pitched tones. I was pretty sure I’d dreamed about them, the past few nights. I let out a soft little sigh and slumped a little, head drooping toward my chest. My body was warm and heavy.

“How’re you feeling, Cupcake?” Karl reached out and stroked my cheek with his fingertips. His touch was light. Gentle.

“Niice,” I admitted, leaning into the touch. No wonder Mom liked it when he pawed at her.

“Good,” he brushed a lock of hair away from my face and said, “Now, it’s time for a little family meeting. That’s just fine, isn’t it?”

“Uh huh,” I nodded slowly. My voice sounded slow and thick in my ears. Sleepy. I mused drowsily that the bathroom was a silly place to have a family meeting, but couldn’t muster the energy to say so.

Karl set the fob down and took my hand. He gave it a soft squeeze, then led me out into the hallway… then to the living room, lit only by a big screen television.

Mom was sprawled on the couch, sitting on a big white beach towel. Her legs were spread wide, and she was gripping a big vibrator between them, stimulating her glistening pussy. She had a music player just like mine strapped to her arm, ear buds in.

She didn’t even seem to see me, her eyes half-lidded and fixed on the television screen, expression one of utter bliss.

Karl stepped close, placed his hand underneath my chin, then he tilted my gaze to the screen.

It had a close up of a big, veiny cock filling a pussy from behind. The scene was gigantic, filling the entire forty inch screen. The picture was funny, though: it was coated in a sheen of iridescent colors, like the rainbow-hued film on a soap bubble or oil slick. It flickered, like we were getting a bad signal, and I thought I could see patterns beneath it.

I stared too, mesmerized. I barely noticed when Karl pulled me onto his lap, and the words he whispered seemed to skip right past my ear, deep into my brain.

* * *

I’m sad to say that the rest of our ‘little family meeting’ is mostly a blur. It’s a little weird not remembering losing my own virginity.

Things can get a little fuzzy when Daddy explains something important to me.

He says that’s normal for good girls, though… and Daddy knows best.

* * *