The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dairy Queening

by Mudak

Chapter 6

Vicky decided that, before she returned to her apartment, she’d go to her favorite local dinette, Jake’s Steaks, for dinner. As she parked her car, she thought about the irony behind the fact that, with the ice cream she had bought before she got in her car, she was eating dessert before her dinner.

She sat down at the bar and glanced over at the man sitting two seats away from her. She smiled at him and said, “I probably shouldn’t tell my mother what I’m doing.”

“What? Eating a steak sandwich?” the man said in response.

“Well, that’s all right. But I had some ice cream before I got here. So she wouldn’t like it if she knew I ate dessert before dinner.”

“Me too! There was a guy selling it from a cart near city hall. I’ve got to say, it was good.”

“Yeah... What flavor did you try?”

“Strawberry. It was to die for.”

“I had the chocolate.”

“I hope that guy comes back. I’d buy ice cream every day there. Even after this heat wave breaks.”

“Yeah. I agree.” She decided it wasn’t worth it to point out that he needed a vendor’s license to be selling it.

He took a bite of his sandwich, wiped his mouth with his napkin and said, “By the way. I’m Wally. Wally Harvbanger.”

She shook his hand. “Vicky.”

“Nice to meet you, Vicky. Maybe we’ll see each other by that ice cream vendor.”

“Maybe.” She bit into her sandwich just as the signal from Melanie’s lair reached her. She dropped her food to the floor.

The barmaid saw this and noted that both Vicky and Wally had since fallen off of their chairs and were curled up in a fetal position on the floor. She screamed. “Help! Someone help! Are they ... are they all right?”

Before anyone could act to either help the two customers or to calm down the barmaid, both Vicky and Wally stood up, their faces expressionless.

“Are you two all right?” asked the barmaid.

Neither one of them said anything or even registered that she was in a state of panic and incredulity. They simply turned and walked stiffly towards the front door of the restaurant.

“Hey! Just because you got sick, that doesn’t mean you don’t have to pay your bills!”

The two customers under the control of Metroburgh’s newest evil scientist just kept moving, oblivious to the commotion they had just created.

The waitress looked around, caught the manager’s eye, and nodded her head. She knew just what to do.

She walked over to the phone that hung on the wall, picked up the receiver, and pushed a single button. After a moment, she spoke into the receiver, “Hello, operator? Yes, I need to report a problem. Can you please get a message to Admiral Anticrime?”

Chapter 7

Vicky, Wally, and eight other people summoned by Melanie Felony filed their way into the villainess’s lair.

Levi, who had been sitting on a sofa, watched in amazement as the ten people lined up in front of the map of Metroburgh and stood motionless, as though awaiting some form of military inspection. “Nice job, Melanie.”

“Thank you, Levi. I worked hard to get that.” She summoned her servant. “Hugh! Can you please come here?”

Her servant appeared in a matter of moments.

“I was wondering if you recognize any of these ten people from your sales today.”

“I recognize all ten of them.”

“Do you know any names?”

He stepped closer to them all and looked them all in the blankly-staring eyes. “This one,” he said, pointing to the woman in front of him. “That’s Vicky Veenyveedy.”

“Yes! Thank you, Hugh!” She pulled out her phone, tapped a few spots on it, and said, “Vicky Veenyveedy, take one step forward.”

Vicky did as instructed.

“Do you work at City Hall, Vicky?”

“Yes.” Vicky’s voice lacked any emotion or intonation.

“What do you do there?”

“I’m Mayor Minor’s personal secretary.”

“So if anyone needed to meet with the mayor, they’d need to go through you?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent.”

Melanie looked at Levi. “What should I have her do next?”

Levi took the phone from his cousin’s hand and said, “Take off all of your clothes, Vicky.”

Melanie scoffed at Levi but didn’t stop her slave from doing as instructed. Scowling at her cousin, she looked at him and asked, “Why is it that so many men, when they find they can literally get someone to do anything, the first thing they think of is sex?”

Levi shrugged, admiring the thin form of the now-naked woman before him.

“I’ll give you a real show,” Melanie snickered as she pulled the phone out of his hands. Speaking into the phone itself, she said, “You’re feeling very aroused, Vicky. I want you to pick one of the men who came here with you, rip off his clothes, push him to the ground, and fuck him senseless. Do you understand?”

Vicky immediately approached Wally Harvbanger, and did exactly as instructed.

“That’s right, Vicky. Don’t hold back. Be the wild woman, the animal, the beast that you know resides deep inside of your soul.”

Vicky began to bounce up and down on top of Wally’s hard cock, moaning and yelping, expressing a lust, passion, and need that had clearly gone unfulfilled for far too long.

Melanie looked at her cousin. “Yes. She’ll do quite nicely, don’t you think?”

Levi’s voice was quiet, barely audible above the screaming of “Yes” and “More” coming from the jiggling mound of flesh that was Vicky letting go of all fear, pain, inhibition, and restraint, with Wally as her own personal release valve.

Chapter 8

Mild mannered gardener Scott Schott was staring at the sky, wondering when this heat would break. All of his clients had stopped asking him to tend to their gardens, due to the fact that the heat was drying up all of the flowers and vegetables, and nobody wanted him to be toiling too much in the hot sun. He was just too nice and too well-loved.

He had toyed with changing into his superhero suit and driving around Metroburgh as Admiral Anticrime in hopes of possibly seeing if one of the many supervillains of the city might have had something to do with this heat wave, but he didn’t want to alarm anyone if it was just a fluke of nature and not the result of anything some evil scientist might be inflicting on the populace. If this was the work of one of the local villains, he surmised, then he’d hear something from the mayor.

He felt somewhat relieved when his emergency phone rang and the woman on the other end identified herself as Lisa Meesa, a waitress from Jake’s Steaks.

“I’ll notify him right away,” he said, in as comforting a voice as he could muster.

Shortly after he hung up the phone, he changed into his crimefighting suit, put on his jet pack, and flew off to the restaurant.

Once he arrived at Jake’s Steaks, Lisa and a couple of other customers explained everything that happened. One person even commented that Vicky and Wally had been talking about the ice cream they had eaten.

The superhero scowled and said, “I don’t suppose anyone saw where they went.”

Apart from pointing in the general direction the two of them walked as they left the restaurant, no one knew exactly where they went.

“Well, it’s a start. The only problem is, no supervillains live anywhere near here. It’s kind of odd that one of the villains would have summoned them to somewhere other than his lair, ya know?”

Everyone in the restaurant agreed.

“Well, thank you for calling me. I’ll see what I can do.” He disappeared into the hot Metroburgh evening air.

Unfortunately, he found that, due to the oppressive heat, no one was outside or otherwise in a position to provide any remotely reliable information. After two hours of knocking on doors, Admiral Anticrime returned to his home.

Chapter 9

Hugh came in to Melanie’s lair as Vicky was finishing taking advantage of Wally’s supine form. He quickly diverted his eyes to face his mistress. “I thought you should know,” he said without any emotional attachment to his words, “That Admiral Anticrime just came to the door, asking if we’d seen anything unusual.”

“What did you tell him?” she asked, eagerly.

“The truth, of course. That we hadn’t seen anything the least bit unusual. Of course, he didn’t ask if the very fact that this is an evil genius’s lair would be considered unusual by anyone else’s standards. I believe you told me ages ago to reveal as little as possible to anyone inquiring at our door as to the activities we’re involved in.”

Melanie and Levi both laughed. “Thank you, Hugh,” she said to her servant, who bowed in response before sweeping out of the lair.

“So we have our in with City Hall. Now what?” asked Levi.

Melanie scratched her chin. She paced around the lair before stopping in front of Vicky. Speaking into her phone, Melanie gave the next set of instructions. “Get dressed, Vicky and stand up.”

Vicky did as instructed without saying a word.

“Vicky, I’m going to ask you a few questions and I want you to be completely honest with me.”

“Whatever you desire, my mistress.”

“That’s a nice touch, making her call you ‘Mistress,’”said Levi, admiringly.

“Shut up, Levi,” she whispered in response. Returning to the phone through which she communicated with her slave, she said, “Vicky. How do you feel about the mayor?”

“I think he’s a good leader. He’s a good and decent public servant. He listens to his critics and actually engages them. That’s a lot more than I can say about other politicians.”

“Yes. Yes it is. What does he think about this heatwave?”

“He’s getting ready to call Admiral Anticrime, but he’s afraid to, because he’s not sure if one of the supervillains is behind it.”

“Has he mentioned any villains who could be behind it?”

“He knows that Victor Villanova and Maniacal Meriwether couldn’t be behind it because they’re behind bars instead.”

“Anyone else?”

“He mentioned Levi Evil, but doesn’t think it’s him, because Levi would’ve taken responsibility and given a list of demands.”

Levi laughed heartily but stopped immediately when his cousin glared at him.

“So, how do you really feel about the mayor?”

“He’s a good leader. He’s a good and decent public servant. He listens—“

“No no no. You’ve already said that. I mean, what do you think about him as a man? Do you think he’s good looking? How do you like working for him?”

Vicky cleared her throat. “I think he’s very attractive. There are times when I wish he wasn’t my boss and instead would like him to be my lover.”

“Have you ever had sex with him?”

“No.”

“Would you like to?”

“That wouldn’t be good for his career.”

“You didn’t answer my question. If you knew that he wouldn’t be harmed in any way, professionally, would you like to see what he’s like in bed?”

“Absolutely!”

Melanie began to laugh. Levi joined in the laughter as the sounds of their mania echoed off of the walls of her lair. “I have a plan. Vicky, here’s what I need you to do tomorrow at work....”

Chapter 10

The following morning, Vicky arrived at work as per her usual routine. The office was empty and she took advantage of the silence to familiarize herself with Mayor Minor’s schedule for the day, to do the sudoku puzzle in the newspaper, and to savor her morning cup of coffee.

About an hour after she arrived at work, Mayor Minor strolled in with his usual confidence. “Good morning, Vicky! What does my day look like today?”

Vicky looked up at him and smiled. “Well, sir...” She paused for a moment as she felt a slight surge in her lower abdomen and she needed to catch her breath. “You’re meeting with Councilman Rudy Doody today at 10:30, and there will be a representative from the Federal Bureau of Intoxication here at two. Other than that, your day is free.”

“Thanks, Vicky!”

She glanced down at her watch. “I know we talked yesterday about reaching out to Admiral Anticrime.” She let out a slight gasp as she felt another surge, slightly stronger than the previous one. “Did you make a decision about that?” Her voice cracked as she asked the question.

“Are you all right?”

She loosened her collar, took a deep breath, and quietly said, “Yes.” The sensation she was feeling was enough to make her cross and uncross her legs. She wasn’t sure why she was feeling it, but now wasn’t the time to be feeling aroused. She was able to muster up a bit more strength when she added, “I’m fine.”

“Good. I don’t know what I’d do without you, Vicky.”

“Thank you, sir. So, what about Admiral Anticrime?”

“I’m still thinking about it. I heard he got a call last night but didn’t resolve it, so he might be busy today.”

“That’s making an excuse, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, but ...”

“I know, I know. You don’t want to waste his time.”

“Exactly!”

The mayor went on to his office and closed the door behind him.

Vicky watched him disappear behind the door, and looked down at her legs. What was happening? Why did she suddenly feel so ... horny? She closed her eyes and wiped her brow, trying to put this sense of arousal out of her mind.

Unfortunately, the more she tried to ignore the need in her loins, the harder it became to ignore it. It was wrong and she knew it was wrong, but she couldn’t help the way she suddenly felt. She stood up and walked briskly towards the bathroom.

Once inside the rest room, she grabbed a long paper towel, ran it under cold water from the sink, and began to dab her brow in hopes of having this somehow mitigate the growing need she felt between her legs. She let out a gasp as the beads of water mixed with the sweat that felt like it was pouring down her face.

When she pulled the paper towel away from her head, she felt a sharp surge. Her free hand moved quickly between her legs before she even knew what she was doing.

When she recognized what she was doing, she threw the paper towels into the sink and said, “No!” louder than she probably otherwise would have wanted to do.

Her additional attempts to fight against her own hormones proved even less successful than her earlier ones. She caught the soaking-wet paper towels in the sink within her peripheral vision. She glanced down between her legs and decided that it might help, so she casually rolled her panties down to her ankles, picked up the moist hemp-material, and rubbed it on her clit in the hope that this might somehow ease her rapidly expanding needs.

The cold of the paper towel gave her a slight rush but did little to stave off the ever-growing need she was feeling. She threw out the paper towel, and felt down between her legs. The moistness that lingered around her cunt seeped onto the tips of her fingers. She raised her hand to her nose and smelled the musky aroma that signified her arousal in a manner she’d never registered before.

She took one step away from the sink, and craned her neck to see her reflection in the mirror. She saw something in her own eyes: a shadow and a glimmer. She shook her head, believing this vision to be an illusion or her mind playing tricks on her.

She closed her eyes and heard a voice inside of her head. It sounded vaguely like her own voice, only more distant and subtle. The voice reminded her of what she needed to do, as though it were the most obvious thing in the world and the only real question was why she hadn’t already done it: seduce Mayor Minor.