The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dairy Queening

by Mudak

Chapter 16

Admiral Anticrime paused outside of the closed door that led to Mayor Minor’s office before knocking.

A woman’s voice came through the speaker adjacent to the doorway. “Oh! Hello, Admiral Anticrime! What brings you around this morning?”

“I need to talk to the Mayor. I have reason to believe that Levi Evil might be behind this heatwave.”

“Ya know, it’s funny. Mayor Minor and I were just talking about you yesterday, and wondering if you could investigate this weather. Give me a minute and I’ll be right there. Let me just make sure he can receive you, if you don’t mind.”

“Take your time.” He felt a little bit uneasy about saying this to Vicky, knowing that he had seen her on the security cameras from the diner the night before, but he also knew that he didn’t have much choice.

* * *

Vicky ran into the mayor’s office. “Sir! Admiral Anticrime is here. I need you to finish off that ice cream quickly.”

Mayor Minor quickly took the last two bites of the ice cream and swallowed them.

“You might want to wipe your mouth. I’ll take your cup, if that’s all right.”

“Sure,” he said as he retrieved a moist towelette from his desk, using it to clean his face. Once done, he threw the thin sheet into the empty cup of ice cream, which his assistant promptly retrieved.

She told the mayor, “I’ll bring him right in.”

“Great! Thank you, Vicky!”

On her way back to the door, she threw the trash into the bin underneath her own desk and proceeded to the door, behind which the superhero awaited.

* * *

Vicky escorted Admiral Anticrime into the mayor’s office. “Thank you, Vicky,” said the superhero. “Now would you please wait outside of the office? What I have to say is between me and him only.”

Vicky looked at the mayor, who nodded his agreement. She curtsied before the two men before turning on her heels, walking out of the office, closing the door behind her, and returning to her desk.

“It’s so hard to find good help these days,” sighed the mayor. “But Vicky’s among the best.”

Admiral Anticrime inhaled deeply and sat down in front of the mayor. “Sir, I… I’m not sure how to tell you this, but…”

“What is it, my man?”

“I … I have reason to believe Vicky might have been compromised.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“There was an incident last night at Jake’s Steaks last night. The full details are a bit sketchy but it’s clear that two people were overcome by one of the town’s supervillains in the middle of their meal last night. I’m reasonably certain that one of those two people was Vicky.”

“Are you saying I should fire Vicky?”

“I really can’t tell you to do that. But if she starts to act suspiciously in any way, you’d be well-served to distance yourself from her.”

“Why don’t we just talk to her?”

“That’s not a good idea. Think of police procedure. If Chief Speef thinks someone might have committed a crime, he doesn’t just go out and arrest that person; he watches what that person does. If the evidence points to that person, then he arrests him. But usually the person doesn’t know he’s being watched until the arrest. So you’ve got to make sure Vicky doesn’t know you suspect something. If something’s up with Vicky, I’m sure it’ll present itself somewhat soon.”

“But if it does, wouldn’t I be in some kind of danger right then and there?”

“Only you can manage to that risk.”

“I see.” The mayor looked down at his watch. “I’ve got a meeting with Rudy Doody soon and I’d like to get ready. I’ll think about what you’ve said and I’ll call you if I have any questions.”

“Perfect.”

“Do you know which supervillain might be pulling the strings?”

“That’s the catch. I’m not entirely sure. Nobody saw exactly where Vicky went, but no one’s lair is anywhere near Jake’s. At least, not as far as I know and I thought I knew all of our villains. I don’t have any hard proof behind this, but it seems like Levi Evil’s been making a few strange moves lately.”

“Ya know, it’s funny. Yesterday I was wondering if Levi might’ve had something to do with this heatwave. But it’s not like him to do something like that and be silent for this long. He’d have come forth with his demands by now, don’t you think?”

“Well, he was downstairs when I got here.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, but he was on his way out when I got here. Him and a female companion.”

“That’s odd. Why didn’t I know he was here? Surely he’d have asked security to let him through.”

“Oh. Well, one of your security guards might’ve gotten a bit overzealous and called me.”

“Goddammit!”

“No. It actually turned out for the better. One, I was already on the way here, and two, it gave me the chance to dispatch Chief Speef to his lair. Looks like he did have some kind of weather machine. I gave him the authorization to push the self-destruct button.”

“Why do so many villains put buttons like that on their inventions?”

“Beats me. Probably so that the evidence of their wrongdoing can be destroyed, too.”

“It still makes thwarting them a lot easier.”

“Too true.”

“So who was this female companion of Levi’s?”

“No clue. I suspect she’s the key to something if we can find out who she is. D’you think you can see if you can find anything out about women who might hang around with Levi Evil?”

“So you think that the incident at Jake’s and Levi’s weather machine are somehow related?”

“No proof on that, but when you’ve been working on things like this as long as I have, you learn to recognize patterns and when the pattern is out of place. In this case, we’re looking at the pattern of Levi Evil. He doesn’t usually wait for long before telling us his demands. But if someone—an unidentified woman, by chance?—might be pulling the greater strings, who knows what we could end up with?”

“Who knows, indeed. I’m going to get ready for my meeting with Councilman Doody now. Do you have anything else?”

“Nope. That’s it.”

“Great, then. Thank you, Admiral Anticrime. I appreciate all you’ve told me.”

“No. Thank you, Mayor Minor.”

The hero turned and strode confidently out of the mayor’s office. As he walked by the mayor’s assistant’s desk, he said, “Have a great day, Vicky!”

“You too, Admiral Anticrime.”

Once Admiral Anticrime was no longer nearby, Vicky picked up the phone and dialed a number. “Hello, Mistress! Yes. Admiral Anticrime just left. Uh huh. Exactly. No, I don’t know, you’ll need to talk to him. Yes, he’s alone in his office right now. His next meeting? In about fifteen minutes. Right. I can do that. Yes, that would be a great idea. Thank you, mistress.”

Not long after she hung up the phone, Vicky heard the new phone for the mayor ringing. She slowly stood up and peeked around the corner at her boss. She felt a burst of pride, watching him fall out of his chair and onto the floor in a fetal position before he stood up, with a completely blank and mindless look in his eyes. Vicky smiled at the recognition that he had completely turned himself over to her mistress.

Chapter 17

The speaker of City Council arrived on time for his 10:30 meeting and greeted Vicky with a smile. “Is the Mayor ready?”

“He was on a call a few minutes ago, Sir. If you’ll give me a minute, I’ll check and see if he’s off. Would you mind please waiting right there?”

“Sure.”

Rudy sat down and watched Vicky stride across the corridor to the mayor’s door. He let out a deep sigh as he watched her move her ass in a slow, sultry pattern. He heard her exchange a few words with Mayor Minor, but he couldn’t quite make out what either one of them was saying.

After a moment, however, Vicky had returned to greet him and said, “Mayor Minor will see you now. If you’ll just come with me…”

“Of course.” He stood up and followed her to the mayor’s office.

Once they reached the door, Vicky gave a grand gesture and bowed before the two men.

“Thank you, Vicky,” said the mayor.

“You’re welcome. Do you mind if I take a quick break? I figure I wouldn’t be gone for more than five or ten minutes.”

“Go ahead.”

“Thank you,” she said as she left the two men to their discussions of the current political climate.

Chapter 18

Vicky stepped out of City Hall and was pleasantly surprised to feel that the heatwave had broken. She looked up at the sky and felt that, with the clouds overhead, it could start raining at any minute. She quickly ran to the ice cream stand and purchased enough ice cream for herself, the mayor, and Mr. Doody.

On her way back into the building, she paused to take a phone call from her mistress.

“Yes, Mistress?”

“You’ve done well. I have a proposition for you.”

“What’s that?”

“A proposition is an offer or a proposal, usually with the promise of some general improvements in the life or status of the person being offered the proposition.”

“Thank you. I’d never heard that word before. So kind of a … proposition are we talking about?”

“How’d you like to be my henchwoman?”

“I’d love it!”

“You just bought some ice cream, right?”

“Yup. I’m hoping to have a little fun with Mayor Minor and Councilman Rudy Doody when I get back inside.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Well, after you have your fun, I want you to tell Mayor Minor that you got a job offer you couldn’t refuse, and that you’ll stay on until he can find a suitable replacement. Can you do that?”

“I sure think I can.”

“Oh, and I want the news of your resignation to be very well-publicized. The more places that know about it, the better. But if anyone in the press asks you where you’re going, just say that you’ll know more when you start working there.”

“As you wish, my mistress.”

“Very good. Now have fun…”

“Oh, I will. I absolutely will.”

Chapter 19

Vicky burst into the Mayor’s office as though no meeting were taking place.

“Vicky! Is everything all right?” asked Mayor Minor.

“Yes. Sorry for the interruption, but…” she paused to catch her breath. “It … it looks like the heatwave is over. It’s cooler outside, a lot less humid, and it looks like it might start raining!”

“Excellent news,” Rudy said, smiling broadly.

“Sonofabitch pulled it off,” mumbled the mayor under his breath, recalling his meeting with Admiral Anticrime.

“What’d you say?” asked the councilman.

“Oh, nothing.”

After a short pause, Vicky pulled a small box out of a brown paper bag that she was still carrying. “Ice cream?”

“Yes, it is,” said Rudy.

“Would either of you like some?”

The mayor immediately said, “Yes.”

“I’ll have some too. Do you have a bowl or anything?” said Rudy.

“Who needs a bowl?” said Vicky as she sat down on the edge of the desk, opened the box, dug her fingers into the ice cream with one hand as she raised her skirt with the other, before rubbing the ice cream onto her pussy. “I can be your bowl,” she said with a gasp as the temperature of the food made her shiver.

Rudy pushed his chair backwards and stared at the site of the mayor’s assistant spreading her ice-cream covered legs right in front of him.

“Is everything all right, Rudy?” asked the mayor, who regarded this turn of events as commonplace and not out-of-the-ordinary.

Amazed at having been asked this question in the first place, the councilman paused for a moment, then turned to face the mayor. “All right? Your secretary’s asking me to eat ice cream off of her nearly-naked body and you’re asking if everything’s all right?!? Do I even need to answer that question?”

The mayor placed his hand on the shoulder of the councilman and smiled.

Rudy jumped again, caught off-guard by the fact that the mayor now stood just inches away from his own chair.

Mayor Minor said, without a hint of irony, “I think you do…” as he gazed deep into Rudy’s eyes. “In fact, I’m worried about the fact that you haven’t had a taste of any of this delicious ice cream.”

Vicky let out a low moan, biting her lip to prevent herself from expressing any discomfort at the cold over her very exposed skin. With a gasp, she said, “Which one of you’s first?” without looking at either one of them.

Mayor Minor answered her immediately. “Rudy here will be first. Won’t you, Rudy?”

The mayor’s piercing gaze, coupled with a mysterious glint, quickly made the councilman’s concerns and objections wash away. Before Rudy could think or say anything else, he felt compelled to kneel before the writhing young woman on the mayor’s desk. He took a deep breath, stuck out his tongue, and began licking the ice cream off of her body with a fervor he normally reserved for the most passionate debates on the floor of city council.

Vicky yelped, moaned, and screamed her own wordless vocalizations as the pleasure coursed through her body. She wrapped her legs around the councilman’s shoulders and guided his face and tongue to the spots most in need of his attention.

She began to shudder and tremble as she flailed wildly about the mayor’s desk, pushing papers onto the floor.

The mayor beamed at the sight of these two people using his office as a haven for their respective lustful urges. He stepped into a corner of his own office and pulled a phone out of his pocket. He stared at it for a moment before contacting his mistress.

His mistress’s manservant answered the phone. “Hugh Jim Bissell here. Melanie Felony is away from the lair right now. May I take a message?”

“Um… just tell her that she’ll soon have control over all the political workings of the city.”

“Thank you, Mr. Mayor. I’m sure she’ll be glad to hear that. Just remember that your public face should not give away who’s pulling the strings. Understood?”

“Of course! You know where Mistress can reach me if she needs to.”

“I most certainly do. Enjoy the rest of your day.”

“I don’t think I’ll enjoy it quite as much as Rudy and Vicky, but I can certainly try.”

Vicky let out her loudest orgasmic scream just as the mayor was hanging up the phone.

Chapter 20

Admiral Anticrime was talking to Chief Leif Speef at the precinct, hoping to learn more about the now-destroyed weather machine. “…and we had thirty seconds to get out of the lair before it actually exploded,” the head of the police department related to the hero.

“Was that enough time for you to get out?”

“With time to spare. We hadn’t brought the entire squad into the lair because we weren’t entirely sure what we’d run into. Made it easier, though, to get out when you called me.”

“How much damage was done to Levi’s hideout?”

“Not as much as I’d have expected, considering the size of the machine.”

“You get any good intel out of Smedley?”

“Not yet. Whatever else is true about him, he’s loyal and devoted to his master. All he’s saying is that he’s thankful Levi wasn’t in the lair when the machine blew up.”

“Any luck finding schematics or blueprints or anything?”

“No. We had to get out too quickly.”

“Are you worried that no schematics could be a problem for the trial?”

“I think the pictures we took—along with the immediate end to the heat wave when it was destroyed—are good enough to prove what the machine did. I suppose not having the schematics might instill some doubt as to who actually was responsible for the machine, but I wouldn’t exactly call that doubt ‘reasonable’.”

“So when do you think you’re going to get Levi himself?”

“Next time he goes anywhere near his own lair. I don’t know where he went when you said he left City Hall, but it wasn’t back home. He can’t stay away forever. If nothing else, he’ll notice the improvement in the weather and wonder what’s happening. He hasn’t reached out to Smedley yet.”

“So it’s only a matter of time, huh? I take it you don’t know who the woman he was with at City Hall is?”

“No leads there yet. I figure we’ll find out more sometime soon.”

“Excellent. Keep up the good work, Chief!”

“You certainly do help make my job a little easier. Thank you.”

“No, thank YOU. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.”

“Can do, Admiral Anticrime.”

The superhero strode out of the police headquarters, pausing by the waiting room when he saw the local news on the television that hung on the wall. An anchorwoman appeared on the screen. “… and this just in, we’re getting word that Vicky Veenyveedy, the longtime assistant to Mayor Minor—she’d been with him since he kicked off his first election campaign—has announced her resignation. I’m going live to Nikki Gnocchi at City Hall for more information. Nikki, are you there?”

The screen shifted to a young woman standing in front of the all-too-familiar City Hall building in the evening sky. “I’m here, Lucy.”

Lucy, who had asked the original question, could not be seen as she asked, “What can you tell us about this news?”

“Well, about a half hour ago, Vicky Veenyveedy said that she would be leaving her post as soon as the mayor can hire a suitable replacement.”

“Is this a blow to the mayor’s credibility and stature within City Hall? I mean, I know she’s one of his staunchest public advocates.”

“I don’t think she’s just going to stop praising Mayor Minor. It just won’t be as visible.”

“Rumor has it that Admiral Anticrime paid a visit to the Mayor today.” The superhero scoffed when he heard this, knowing that it would come eventually. “Do you suppose that meeting had anything to do with Vicky’s sudden departure?”

“I can only speculate. I just naturally assumed that the meeting was about the heat wave. It’s far more likely—even if it is just conjecture—that either she’d been planning to leave or the mayor was planning on dismissing her for a long time and she only just stuck it out until the heat wave broke.”

“And the meeting with Admiral Anticrime?”

“As I said, it was most likely about the weather. Maybe one or both of them thought it was something one of our many evil scientists came up with. If it’s true, though, we’ll know soon enough when arrests are made and trials begin.”

Admiral Anticrime decided he’d seen and heard enough. He continued out of the building and into the street, where he ignited his jet pack and took off into the darkening Metroburgh sky. He chuckled to himself as he took off, amused that the mayor had taken his advice so seriously. The only piece of the puzzle that he still needed to figure out, was the woman with Levi Evil.

But that could wait another day. With the improvement in the weather, he knew he needed to start calling his clientele to see if anyone needed the services of mild mannered gardener, Scott Schott.

* * *

Melanie Felony let out a maniacal laugh as, one by one, members of City Hall ate some of her ice cream and showed up on her radar. Soon, each would swear complete servitude and fealty to her as their master. She soon would have complete control over the workings of the city.

She looked at her cousin. “We might want to turn you in and let them arrest you, but I should have no trouble getting you off, seeing as how everyone who matters already belongs to me. By the time you get to trial—if it goes that long—I’ll have just about everyone, period.”

“And they’ll be getting each other off, won’t they?” Levi laughed.

“Yes. Yes they will. And the best part is, I don’t think Admiral Anticrime suspects a thing!”

Their combined laughter resonated around Melanie’s evil lair.