The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dani’s Final Serve — Part 3

This story was influenced by James J Craft’s Big League Changes.

If you enjoy this story I also have pics and caps on tumblr: http://bimbo-puppetsandplaythings.tumblr.com/

I have also posted some work on Deviant Art: http://bpap.deviantart.com/

I put a lot of work into this story so any feedback would be greatly welcomed. It is the only way I can become a better writer. Thanks for reading.

PART 3

“...And how do your new boobs make you feel”

“They make me feel like sooo happy! I love to jiggle them and squish them together. Guys love it when they’re pushed together. It makes them want to squeeze them too and then my nippies get all hard!”

Dani giggled as she listened to the panel in her room. They had started to play recordings of Tori when she had been at the surgery. This was one of her favourites. It was the final discharge interview on the day Tori was leaving to come back to the Academy. Dani liked to imagine it was her speaking to the doctor and when she did it made her wiggle her fingers down to her wet pussy and have some play time.

At first when the director had told her he would pay for the surgery she had felt sad. He had told her what it was she was feeling since she couldn’t figure out what feelings meant anymore. He said it was jealousy. She hadn’t understood what that meant but he patiently told her that she had felt bad for so long because she wanted boobs like Tori but was afraid that Tori would get upset. Whatever the reason Dani had felt tons better when she left the office and rushed to Tori’s room to tell her the good news. The ear pitched screech had been so loud that some of their girlfriends down the hall heard and rushed into the room too. That screech could be heard throughout most of the accommodation building.

Whatever this jealousy thing was Dani was sure that Tori wasn’t feeling it. Every time she thought about it Tori would fling herself into a tight hug with Dani and squeal in delight which would make Dani feel happy too since the feeling of Tori’s big funbags pressed against her reminded her of how amazing her own new tits would soon feel. The announcement felt like it was bringing the two besties closer together again in more ways than one.

Dani had been told that she had a lot of work to do before they could book her in for surgery. She was squeezed into a much tighter rib crushing corset which she was told had some back support features fitted into it in preparation for the additional weight. She had to wear it twenty four hours a day and couldn’t even remove it at bedtime. Though the new corset reduced her to short rasping breaths for a few days she didn’t even think to take it off such was her determination for the new bolt ons.

Her training regime had been ramped up too. She spent as much time in the gym as she had at tennis training sessions. Dani had to practice strutting on a running machine in tall heels to perfect her balance and performed lots of back exercises involving bending down and stretching. She also had to train on a step machine. Although the purpose of this was to help her back support she also approved of how much it was shaping her rounded ass.

The increased training meant she was constantly dehydrated and thirsty. She was frequently reminded to drink double doses of the energy drink which she wasn’t going to complain about. All her energy drinks now had taller nozzles with much more sucking work required. Also the concentration seemed a lot stronger which made them tastier. Dani didn’t seem to realise that the drinks never fully quenched her thirst and she always felt the need to just have one extra suck.

As Dani’s new regime progressed no one could have predicted the trouble that was on the way.

* * *

When Tony landed in Miami airport the full magnitude of what he was doing suddenly hit him.

It was curiosity that had led Dani’s ex coach to take the trip. Ever since Danielle had left he had wondered what had become of her. A number of possible theories had played in his mind, the most extreme leaning towards murder or training her to become an unsmiling BM-BO agent. The most likely explanation for him though was that the Academy was just that, a place where they were going to train Danielle to be a world class tennis player in order for the company to make money off her talents.

The longer he thought about this the longer he wondered what the Academy was like. He had seen the training materials and portfolios. Sure it could all have been an elaborate front (hell BM-BO probably had the money) but then again they had no reason to abandon Danielle’s tennis to force her to pursue a new career. That was when his mind had turned to a visit. He figured what was the worst that could happen. In the back of his mind he knew that his extreme thoughts about Danielle’s fate were just that, wild thoughts but he had to see it with his own eyes.

Tony jumped in a taxi and gave the driver the address. Once he arrived Tony entered what looked to be an administration building and approached the reception desk. When he announced who he was and that he had come to visit Danielle the girl behind the desk rang it through. The person on the other end of the line didn’t seem prepared to meet him so the girl rang another member of staff. In the end Tony stood at the desk for a good thirty minutes as the girl rang person after person. Eventually a young guy came over and introduced himself. His name was Troy.

Troy gave Tony a tour of the Academy but seemed to be very selective on which areas they went to. Troy had announced from the start that Danielle was in a very intense training session for her next big tournament so they couldn’t disturb her or her fellow female participants. Instead they went to the outdoor courts and watched some of the guys in training. Troy also gave him a tour of the boy’s gym and accommodation areas. By the end of the tour Troy said that he wouldn’t be able to see Danielle for at least a week and that there weren’t enough facilities on site to house him. Tony managed to book a room in a hotel close to the Academy and made it clear he was prepared to wait. The suspicious activity made him more determined than ever to see her.

Over the next week Tony visited the Academy every day. Each time he was met by Troy who seemed less and less eager to see him as the week went on. They spent the time waiting on further tours of the vast Academy but still had to avoid the female areas as they prepared for their tournament. Sometimes Troy and Tony would have a game of tennis themselves and Tony was amazed when he thrashed Troy each time. He had expected a coach at the Academy to be a professional player and to be able to beat him.

A week passed and still he was denied the opportunity to see Danielle. Every day he asked Troy who came up with excuse after excuse. He was on his phone much more often than usual and each time he took a call he made sure he was well out of earshot of Tony. He didn’t need to hear the conversations though. He could tell from the way Troy looked over as he spoke that the conversations were about him.

Finally after almost two weeks Troy announced that they could see Danielle. He led Tony to a room on the second floor of the admin building. On the way Troy offered him an energy drink which Tony took gratefully. It came in an indistinguishable blue bottle. The contents inside were very strong and though he found it pretty disgusting he had barely had a drink all day so managed to take a few grateful swigs.

The room they entered was sparse, containing an empty desk and leather chair. He was relieved when Troy offered him the seat. As they walked down the passage to the room a sudden spell of dizziness had hit him. As he sank into the leather he became light headed and his vision was blurry. Tony barely noticed Troy leave the room.

Tony woke with a start. He felt awful, his body coated in a cold sweat. He still felt dazed and his head swam in semi-consciousness. He figured he had passed out for a few minutes. Then he saw the sight in front of him.

At first he thought that she was an illusion due to his fever. The girl’s most prominent features were definitely her large rounded tits. They were easily E cups, jutting abnormally from her lithe athletic frame. She had the perfect hourglass body, her tiny waist caught between the impressive rack and wide seductive hips. She was dressed as a schoolgirl, a red and white pleated skirt tickling her upper thighs and a flimsy short sleeved blouse trying desperately to contain her boobs.

“Wakey,wakey” she squealed in the giggliest helium pitched voice he had ever heard.

She wiggled towards him in her eight inch black stilettos. Her legs were encased in white tights with red bows at the knees. It was as she leaned in that the realisation sunk in. Her face, though modified was unmistakable.

“Da, Danielle”, he gasped.

Her long blonde hair had been tied into pigtails with red ribbons. The tom boy that he had once known was wearing heavy black eyeliner that made her bright eyes look heavy and half lidded. Her cheeks were rosy red with blusher and her juicy plump lips were coated in glossy cherry red lipstick.

“No silly I’m Dani”, she replied.

Tony definitely knew she wasn’t a figment of his imagination when she sank down onto his lap. He felt the heat from her juicy bubble butt and the soft weight as she rubbed up against his crotch. He was in so much shock and so dazed that he sat back and allowed it to happen. He had never expected this. A pigtail brushed against his face as she leaned in and breathed heavily down his ear. He gave a soft groan as she bit softly on his earlobe, another musical giggle echoing around the room.

One of Dani’s hands snaked down to the zipper of his pants. Instinctively he tried to stop her, pressing his clammy palm against her chest, but instead she guided his hand to one of her pert nipples and moaned as she pinched his thumb and forefinger against it. Her other hand successfully tugged out his rock hard cock. She began to message it softly. Tony tried to mumble out some protests so she kissed him deeply, wrapping up his tongue and squishing her big wet lips into his. Tony couldn’t help himself. On the one hand he was ashamed at how soon he was about to cum but on the other he didn’t want to come at all. Either way the interruption stopped his orgasm abruptly.

“Sir!”

Dani gave a startled yelp and let go of his cock. Tony felt her arse slide sidewards as she turned towards the door. Tony’s face went as red as Dani’s lipstick as Troy stood gawping at them. There were two other men with him. The one who had balked was to his left. Tony’s stomach lurched as he realised the other was dressed in the familiar black suit of a BM-BO agent.

“Dani, get away from that man”, he said again.

Without any hesitation she slid away from Tony and tottered over to the man. She took his hand and stood beside him.

“Tony, what were you thinking?” Troy asked, his head shaking in disbelief.

“Sir, I think you better come with me”, the agent said in a predictable dull monotone voice.

Everything happened so quickly after that, almost as if it had been pre-planned. It felt like a repeat of his early days. No matter how much he protested his innocence the BM-BO agent wasn’t prepared to believe him. He had molested another girl no matter how she was dressed and the compromising position the staff had found him in. The agent had arranged a flight for him and he was to leave immediately otherwise they would add this event to his other historic charges and release the story only this time they wouldn’t help him.

Tony quickly realised he was powerless against them. He had considered taking the fight to them. They had turned a sweet young girl into a sex crazed slut and he was sure they had done it against her will. The agent seemed to read his mind though and ‘convinced’ him otherwise. He had no proof that the changes had been forced on her and if he so much as breathed a word of her fate to anyone back in England then they would bring his coaching career and possibly his life to a swift end.

Tony was bundled into a taxi straight to the airport and was on the earliest flight before he knew it. As he jetted back home he had plenty of time to think about his guilt for agreeing to send Danielle to the Academy and now leaving her in the hands of an insane global company.

He also started to piece together the cover up lies he would tell about Danielle when he got back home.

* * *

A couple of days after her stunt with Tony Dani found herself back at the clinic for a routine check up. She was in the room where she had spent the majority of her recovery time after the surgery. Lying on the bed she stared up in awe at the panel which had been conditioning her for the last few weeks. It’s fair to say that the device had given Dani a new perspective on everything which had of course been its intention.

The Director had been impressed with Dani’s dedication to the surgery he had promised. By the time he booked her in for the surgery she was strutting on the running machine like a runway model. The corset had done an excellent job of adjusting her posture and she had adapted sufficiently to the breathing restrictions.

The clinic was housed in a non-descript tinted glass building on the coast. The limousine had followed the road down to an underground car park designed to provide discreteness to its patients but more importantly to its paying clients. The Director, with an arm around Dani’s newly slinky waist, had led her into the building and up a glass panelled lift to the doctor’s surgery.

The surgeon had evidently been delighted to gets his hands on her. He had spoken to the Director as if Dani wasn’t there. It was clear that he saw the girls that entered his surgery as products, as objects to be moulded and shaped to bimbo perfection. If Dani had wanted to listen in to the men’s conversations about herself all thoughts of doing so had been dashed from her mind when a big flask of energy drink had been thrust into her hands for her to suck on greedily. Instead she had looked around the room idly drinking as the men walked around her, touching and squeezing a piece of her flesh every so often as they discussed her modifications and allowing her to emit a satisfied squeal at the attention. Dani had been even more giggly when the surgeon produced a black marker and started to draw across her, demonstrating the proposed alterations for the Director to observe.

When the Director made to leave Dani became emotional, complaining that she missed Tori and was homesick, not for her native England but for the Academy, a place she now called home. She had settled down when the Director promised to visit her frequently and reluctantly she had allowed the nurse to take her to her room. That was when the mental adjustments had begun.

The rooms in the clinic were specially designed to subdue all the senses. Studies had shown that this method was the best way for mental conditioning to take hold faster and stay planted in the mind for longer, eventually forming permanent thought patterns and eliminating any last traces of resistance and negativity. So as Dani lay down on the bed the smell of male testosterone was pumped into the room and two tennis balls were placed into each of her hands to rub and squeeze like stress balls. She barely felt the straps attaching her to the bed and felt too dreamy to resist, concentrating more on finishing the drink that had been placed against her lips, drip feeding the contents onto her lips and allowing it to dribble down her throat. Once she was snuggled into the bed the panel attached to the ceiling hummed into life. The screen showed different things. Sometimes it showed CCTV of her recent movements at the Academy, other times the familiar swirling patterns in soothing colours and then it started to show her reels of porn. Sometimes she had felt strange when the porn came on but the strap across her neck prevented her from looking away and one of the first things the mental conditioning had told her was to avoid shutting her eyes. When the words came Dani was surprised and thrilled to hear Tori’s voice speaking them. She told Dani to relax and let the changes take hold, to stop thinking and allow the superior men to take control of her. Tori told Dani what her new role as a bimbo entailed , what was expected of her and how to please men. The words washed over her, wave after wave and echoed in her mind as she slipped in and out of sleep.

When the physical changes began she was so deep in her mind control sessions that she barely had the chance to acknowledge them. When the male hormones stopped flooding the room to be replaced by sleeping gas she would drift away to surgery and wake again to a new sensation. First her lips got plumper, then her chest heavier and after that her butt seemed to bulge unnaturally beneath her but Tori was keeping her occupied, telling her how to dress teasingly, how to suck cock effectively and how to serve in a way that pleased men the most.

When she had neared the end of her visit at the clinic Dani was gradually weaned away from the panel. If this had not been allowed to happen, she could have suffered brain damage due to the length of exposure and the abruptness of attempting to thrust her back into reality faster than she could cope with. It was during these times that she had been allowed to witness the changes that had been made to her and adjust to them. Dani was helped through this with regular appointments with the surgeon. Dani liked how the surgeon was always admiring his handiwork, rubbing and squeezing her new big boobs and butt and testing her swollen lips with his cock. Tori’s advice was constantly swirling through her mind as she tried to please him, encouraging his touch and nursing his cock as demonstrated to her by the girls in the porn movies.

By the time she left the clinic it was clear that Dani’s treatment had been a resounding success. If she housed any last remnants of resistance and doubt in her mind then it had been severely crushed. All that remained was a vacant airhead with a cartoonish appearance.