The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dani’s Final Serve — Part 4

This story was influenced by James J Craft’s Big League Changes.

If you enjoy this story I also have pics and caps on tumblr: http://bimbo-puppetsandplaythings.tumblr.com/

I have also posted some work on Deviant Art: http://bpap.deviantart.com/

I put a lot of work into this story so any feedback would be greatly welcomed. It is the only way I can become a better writer. Thanks for reading.

PART 4

Back in the indoor courts Dani minced towards a stray ball in her white platform trainers with the eight inch heel. A flashback to one of the porn movies she had seen from the panel in her room flashed in her mind’s eye. She imitated the pornstar, bending at the hip, her shapely legs remaining perfectly straight as her flawless manicured nails grabbed the ball. Inevitably her white spandex dress rode up, unable to contain her bubble butt and exposing her wet pussy. The guy on her side of the court, who almost exploded in his tennis shorts, hopped behind her and smacked her roughly on the butt with his tennis racket. Dani tottered forwards and giggled, waddling back to hold Tori’s hand at the side of the net.

Dani’s return had provided a welcome boost to everyone at the Academy. The boys had a new toy to play with and the girls had a new bimbo image to aspire to. Dani was a welcome site to the executive board and the Director was equally delighted to show her off to them. Their investment had been well spent.

No one had been more glad to see her return though than Tori. She didn’t seem to mind that her DD’s had been outmatched by Dani’s E’s and was her usual bubbly giggly self when they reunited. Along with the other girls their days were spent training at the gym to maintain their sexy hourglass frames and continuing with their ballgirl roles for the guys.

Eventually the boys training session ended. As the two approached the net to commend each other and talk about their next tournament Dani’s head began spinning. The smell of the guys sweat filled her nostrils and she instinctively squeezed the tennis balls that she pulled from between her bulging cleavage. For the hundredth time she thought about her time back at the clinic. So many of her senses brought her back to that place. Troy called it her rebirth because, as he put it, ‘she went in as a dull bitch and came out a brainless ditz’.

As she put the balls away she heard the clicking of Tori’s hurried footsteps behind her. She took Dani’s wrist and pulled her away.

“The other girls can do that”, she exclaimed leading her towards the guys. “We have another job to do. A super special job”.

Dani giggled with Tori as the followed the guys into the changing room. Her heart thumped in excitement. She had seen Tori escape in here so often whilst she awaited her surgery wondering naively what she got up to. But now she understood and she was ready.

The guys immediately got to work once the girls were inside. Tori was flung roughly over the wooden bench, her big funbags cushioning her fall. Her heels were so tall and her skirt so short and flimsy that her bare butt pointed skywards, beckoning for the guys attention. He answered the call whipping down his shorts and sticking his bold member roughly into her swollen pussy.

Dani’s guy seemed a little more reluctant and unsure of himself. Dani was happy to oblige. This was the one who had swatted her butt with the racket but despite his interest in her rear she noticed that he had been ogling her melons throughout the entire session. She guided him to another bench along the wall and sat him down, kneeling subserviently before him and giving him a reassuring beaming grin. He gasped as she wiggled her hand into his shorts and pulled out his tool. She could feel it throbbing in her grasp, a warning that he wasn’t going to last very long and because of this she hoisted up her dress and guided it swiftly between her bulging rack. She grinned as her mounds swallowed up his penis, only the tip protruding out, gasping for air. Looking straight into his wide bewildered eyes she began bouncing. It only took a few hops before the cum sprayed into the air like a fountain and splattered across the tops of her tits. Dani slid it out and continuing to kneel she began licking his shrinking cockclean as the other guy finished with Tori. A rough grunt and a dramatic squeal from Tori signalled his climax.

As Dani lathered up her mounds with soap and proceeded to wash the guy clean in the shower with them, copying Tori who was doing the same, a mantra ordering her to serve and obey ran through her otherwise vacant mind.

* * *

The crowd in the stadium erupted as the boys hurried off the court and to their seats for change-over. Dani wasn’t sure whether the crowd was roaring to give the guys some encouragement or whether it was because she had strutted into view.

Dani would have liked nothing more than to bend down and give the boy in front of her a well-deserved blowjob. She was a ditzy bimbo but even she knew that that type of action was forbidden. He had to concentrate every fibre of his being on the game just as she had to focus all of her energy onto holding up the umbrella to shade him and pushing out her jugs for the audience’s entertainment. She couldn’t even focus on that though, the banana that the guy was eating reminding her of cocks and how much she loved to play with them for a man’s satisfaction.

A few months ago Dani would have liked nothing more than to head out onto the court and do battle with a fellow female player. But now she was a cheerleader, a mere decoration in the game she had used to love so much. Her only involvement in the game now was reduced to that of a lowly ballgirl, a job normally reserved for children aspiring to be great players. Her career had taken a decidedly backwards direction in that regard.

Dani’s outfit was designed to remind her of her diminished role in the game, not that she remembered much of her former life or her dreams and ambitions anyway. The two sizes too small baby blue T shirt that she wore had the words Ballgirl stamped onto them in bold white lettering. Her nipples, which had been permanently jutting out at attention throughout the entire match, were poking through the T-shirt boldly. The contours of her magnificent pert pair were etched in fine detail through the material to remind everyone of how stupidly big they were on her small frame. Skintight short shorts mere inches down her thighs of the same colouring had the same Ballgirl lettering plastered across it and gave the crowd behind her a nice view of her curvy tear drop ass. The bulging cheeks seemed desperate to have a nice firm rod inserted between them and a majority of the audience would have gladly obliged. Blue trainers with eight inch heels attached and a blue visor cap completed the look along with the blue ribbons in her platinum blonde hair.

Dani turned to look at the girl beside her who was holding an umbrella for the other boy, furrowing her button nose in thought. Dani was sure that she recognised her but in a mind now clogged with porn and commands it was difficult to remember anything that wasn’t relevant to her recent bimboisation.

The girl was dressed in the same uniform as Dani but she clearly hadn’t been to the clinic for any physical adjustments. Dani couldn’t help but wince at the girl’s flatter chest and thinner lips. It made her shake to think that she had looked like that. She figured she must have been very unhappy back then.

There had evidently been some mental adjustments though. The girl stood there like a statue, looking into the middle distant with a blank empty stare. Every time the crowd cheered her face lit up in a beaming smile as if she had been fitted with a sound sensor. Dani wondered what other programming had been inserted into her clearly meddled mind.

Suddenly a memory flashed. It came and went like a bolt of lightning. Dani had played against her in this very stadium in her first and last major game. This girl had been a skilled player, beating Dani as she wiggled around the court scrambling to return the ball in her newly acquired corset and high heeled trainers. Dani grinned at how silly she had been. Girls weren’t meant to play tennis.

The boys jumped up and ran back onto the court, snapping Dani out of her reverie, the memory replaced with the need to bounce her boobies and cheer the guys on eagerly. As the game commenced Dani felt a hand squeeze her arse cheek and turned to see Troy beside her.

“You’re needed”, he ordered, leading her off the court.

In a matter of minutes Troy had led her to a back room in the depths of the stadium and thrust another outfit into her manicured hands. Once she had hurriedly changed and dolled up her face as much as Troy’s time limit would allow she was led up an endless amount of stairs to the top of the stadium. There she was pushed into a VIP suite, a tray of champagne flutes placed into her hands.

The executive board marvelled at the sight of her arrival. She was dressed in the same outfit as the handful of other girls who milled about the room but she stood out, a cock throbbing wet dream. She was dressed in a bunny outfit, a black spandex leotard that was clearly too small adorned her like a second skin. It climbed around her massive mounds, the material stretching to the max but they still managed to spill out at the top and sides. As she minced towards the men in the room in tall black heels she felt the butt plug climbing up her arsehole with the white fluffy bunny tail on the end. Her shapely legs were encased in sheer thigh high stockings and her hands in black elbow length gloves trimmed with white fur. A pair of bunny ears topped her cascading blonde hair.

As she served the men diligently she heard Tori’s name come up in discussions frequently. She would have tried to listen to their entire conversation but the amount of concentration that required was too much for her around so many men. It took all her efforts to keep the drinks on the tray as they tickled and slapped and squeezed as she walked past them. Every time she did she had flashes in her mind of a big orgy, a cock down her throat and two others clutched in her hands whilst another fought to wriggle up her arsehole. She had to bite her tongue to stop from groaning and felt the leotard growing damp down below. Although there was a wide glass window overlooking the game in the stadium it didn’t seem like many of the board were paying too much attention to it.

Once her tray was empty they threw her down to her knees and the blowjobs started.

* * *

Dani wasn’t sure how she had ended up in the position she found herself in.

She was in the guys changing room, a place she frequented often after training sessions but this time she couldn’t leave. Her heels had been lodged into a drain in the centre of the room and her ankles tied tightly together. She was kept constantly bent at the waist by a chain attached from her ankle constraints and up to her neck. Her arms were also attached to her ankles, keeping them straight but useless.

The only sounds in the empty room were Dani’s muffled moans and the soft dripping, not of a tap or shower head, but of Dani’s saliva as it dribbled down her chin and dropped to form a pool on the tiled floor. A ring gag had been inserted between her plump lips to keep her quiet.

Her head was kept up by another chain. This was attached to Dani’s ponytail and wound down, pressed tightly between her shoulder blades and following the trail of her spine where it hooked onto baby pink crotchless panties, the only item she was wearing besides the heels. Her uncontained breasts were bouncing freely down below as she wiggled her hips and shuffled her feet to relieve the aches and stiffness from being confined for so long.

She heard the guys before she saw them. A batch of them had finished an intense session, prep for a major tournament in a few weeks time. Dani craned her neck in an attempt to spot them but the ponytail chain meant she could only move a fraction. Even when she stared intently out of the corners of her eyes she could only catch a quick glimpse of them. Instead she listened as they talked animatedly, slamming lockers and dropping kit onto benches.

At the mere smell of the guy’s sweat a rush of lust flooded her. Standing in one place for so long had made her pent up and frustrated. She tried to get the guys’ attention, shaking the chain bonds and gargling through the ring gag but it was no use. Her eyes began watering with frustrated tears as saliva poured out of her eager mouth.

The towel whistled in the air, the crack it made as it slapped Dani’s butt echoed around the changing room. She hadn’t seen it coming. She gave an equally loud cry as the guys erupted in fits of laughter. Despite the pain Dani wiggled her arse encouraging as they surrounded her.

She felt as one grabbed a handful of her hair and positioned himself in front of her. His long hard cock rested on the top of her head and by rising and falling a couple of times on the balls of his feet he allowed it to slap on her head humiliatingly. Dani didn’t seem to care though. She curled out her tongue and tried to lick his balls even though they were inches out of her reach. The guy gave a few teasing knocks on her cheek before he gave Dani what she wanted. His cock slid into Dani’s spit lubricated mouth with ease and rested inside snugly. Dani gave a content groan and got to work, caressing it with her tongue and sucking on it gratefully. The guy provided the movement, shoving it down her throat roughly. It wasn’t long before it tensed and his cum fired down her throat and into her belly. Dani barely had time to recover though as he pulled out of her mouth and was replaced by another. This one fucked her mouth vigorously, winding down his hands to play with her nipples swinging wildly below. Dani moaned and groaned as she desperately tried to focus on his tool and once it was ready he pulled out quickly to paint her face with his load. His cock had barely finished shooting when yet another took his place. As it slid in Dani felt two open palms rest on her tight butt. Soon afterwards she felt another cock trying to slide up her butthole. She relaxed her muscles as he dunked his fingers into her drool pool and rubbed the saliva over his dick. His wet cock thrust inside her as she was double fucked. Dani took them happily as mantras washed through her mind encouragingly. Her pussy was as wet as her mouth but she knew the pleasure of men came before her own needs. After a couple more face fucks and another cock up her bum the orgy was over. She was left alone, spit and cum sliding down her sweat coated face, her eyes closed and heart beating blissfully.

* * *

A couple of days later after her changing room orgy Dani returned from an appointment at the beauty salon and was summoned to see the Director. She skipped inside his office, expecting to be used once again. Her hair had been dyed an even brighter blonde and had been teased down to her lower back, the ends tickling her butt. Her lips were plumper and a fresh coat of sparkly pink polish had been applied to her manicured finger and toe nails.

As she flopped into the chair opposite his desk though she sensed something was wrong. The Director looked very serious and immediately Dani’s senses took over.

“No, sit”, he said as Dani jumped up ready to serve her purpose of cheering him up.

She sat back down sulkily as he continued.

“I’ve been speaking to the board and they have some…concerns about you”.

Dani’s demeanour changed drastically. Her eyes instantly welled with tears, her body shaking uncontrollably. Her altered mind could not handle failure. Her sole mission to please men was her only purpose and without that she felt an overwhelming sense of panic and confusion.

“What, why”, she squeaked, her bottom lip wobbling like a toddler who was about to get punished.

There was a pause as the Director observed her, trying to figure out a way of explaining his point in a way that the ditsy girl would understand. Eventually he opened a draw in his desk and produced a tennis ball.

“Between this ball and you which do you think serves men the best?” he said bouncing the ball a few times beside him.

As expected Dani’s porcelain face screwed up in deep thought. The Director watched with a slight smirk as she looked down at her big boobs, then at her manicured hands, then at the tuft of platinum hair that she was playing with anxiously.

“…Me” she answered reluctantly.

“Wrong”, he shot back.

Dani gave a loud devastated wail and buried her face in her hands. Despite that the Director knew that she wasn’t crying. She had been conditioned not to ruin her mascara at all costs and would have been trying equally hard not to after her earlier makeover.

“Let me explain”, he continued. “This ball has been perfectly designed for a game of tennis. When a guy serves the ball he decides how he is going to play it to his opponent. Sometimes he will put spin on the ball, other times not. When his opponent receives the ball he also determines how he is going to hit the ball depending on the type of shot he wants to play. Sometimes it will be a drop shot, other times a volley. Whatever move they both decide to play the ball responds accordingly. So long as he plays it correctly the ball bounces or swerves just as he intended. That is why a ball is better than you. It performs perfectly to a man’s touch.”

“I’m a good girl”, Dani hiccoughed. “I’m a man toy. I know that. If a guy wants to play with my titties I let him. If he wants to use one of my holes I let him”.

“But a ball is perfection”, the Director argued. “It never whines or complains. It never has good days or bad days. It always does as required without hesitation. What if I told you that we were going to give you a breast reduction?”

He had to reverse his comment the minute he said it due to the look of sheer horror plastered across Dani’s fearful face. He almost thought she was going to have a panic attack. Dani knew it too and the Director knew he had hit his point home. He could almost see the cogs turning in Dani’s predictable mind and when she responded she asked the right question.

“So…so how can I be more like the ball?” She whispered.

The Director answered immediately.

“With obedience. Unquestioning, uncompromising obedience. We can arrange for some sessions to ensure you receive this. It can be…slotted into your mind”.

“Like when a man’s cock goes between my titties? Troy told me that his slots perfectly between mine”.

“Just like that” the Director chuckled. “Would you like that sweetie?”

Her near empty head bounced up and down cheerfully.

“Of course. Whatever it takes to make me the perfect man trophy”.

“Good, we’ll get onto that immediately”.

The Director couldn’t wait to tell the board about their conversation. They would be delighted. It was to be the completion of Dani’s journey.

* * *

Dani crawled across the Director’s office towards the ajar door. As always a copy of the daily paper was waiting on the mat. She took it in her mouth, the little bell on her collar jingling and travelled back across the room to where the Director was sitting. He was on a leather couch, watching the boy’s training session from a floor to ceiling window as Dani approached. She knelt in front of him as she had been trained and conditioned to do, balled hands in front of her, hips wiggling to allow her puppy dog tail to wag. Obedient.

The Director took his eyes away from the tennis to look at her. Dani’s dazzling emerald eyes looked up at him loyally. He was drawn to the tinkling of the collar. The baby pink leather was locked tightly in place around her throat, the sparkling silver studs etching out her name across the front proudly as the short lead dangled down and got lost in the cleavage of her inflated mounds.

When he reached out to take the paper the implants in her mind responded. She arched her back to sit as straight as possible and her hips moved more vigorously to emphasise how happy she was to serve. Her jaws relaxed allowing the paper to fall into his grasp.

For the hundredth time that day he felt his dick stiffen in his pants. When he had made the analogy of the tennis ball to Dani a month ago it had all been a ploy to get her to sign up for puppygirl training but he hadn’t really expected his words to come true. Dani was perfect now. He loved her like this. It was like she was born to be a puppy since she took to the role so effortlessly.

Her outfit alone was enough to bring his member to attention. The white see through Lycra bodysuit etched every contour of her body like a second skin. Dotted across it were black patches to give it the look of a patterned fur coat. Her big boobs were encased in the Lycra too. Her nipples, almost permanently pert and alert, poked out of the material as if desperate to escape. Between her bulging fleshy butt cheeks the puppydog tail protruded out from a huge dildo buried and locked snugly up her arsehole. To complete the look she wore a headband with two dog ears on the top and her hands were encased in tight fitting gloves which kept them permanently into fists. Two plastic cups were wrapped around her knees to ensure the material didn’t rip and allowed her to crawl across the floor faster.

If the Director was impressed with Dani’s progress then the board were ecstatic. She was a regular member of executive meetings now. After displaying a few tricks for their amusement, balancing dog biscuits on her nose or playing fetch, she would busy them out of sight under the table, usually rotating through the staff with one cock in her mouth and the other sliding into her wet eager pussy from behind.

The Director decided to practice his latest trick with her. Burying his hand into a packet of dog treats beside him he held it in the air above Dani whose mouth began to drool hungrily.

“Sound”, he commanded.

Dani’s face screwed up in concentration whilst her tongue lolled out of her mouth stupidly. The yaps that escaped from her sounded like a squeaky chew toy. The Director had been training her voice so that when she barked it sounded as high pitched and helium filled as possible. Just because she was a puppygirl that didn’t mean she couldn’t still sound like a complete bimbo. The Director allowed her a few more tries until he was satisfied. He dropped the treat into her gaping mouth. Dani almost choked on the big bone shaped biscuit before she crunched on it contently as he tapped her head. After a few chews the gooey energy drink liquid inside the biscuit burst with flavour on her tongue. Her rapidly swinging tail began to spank her butt cheeks such was her glee.

The Director had been so caught up in Dani that he had almost forgotten that Tori was in the room. Almost was the key word though. The ringing of bells had meant she was never far from his thoughts. He had had a full scale mirror placed beside him so he could look behind him where Tori was performing.

The girl was dressed in a jester outfit to remind her that she was an airhead whose only role was to perform for his amusement and entertainment. She wore an outfit of alternating colours. One of her towering ballet heels was a firetruck red and the other a sunny yellow. This pattern continued on her tight catsuit. Her left leg and right arm were red and the other yellow. She also had one red globed tit and a yellow one as well as alternating butt cheeks. A small jester hat had been placed on the top of her mass of blonde hair. It splayed out into five spikes, each with a little bell on the end. A belt of bells was clipped to her corset crushed waist and another one was dangling from her collar.

Tori’s arms had been tied tightly behind her back and her ankles were tied loosely together so that she could only shuffle around the room. Two dildos buzzed at a low level quietly, one up her arse and the other snug in her pussy to keep her constantly heated and uncomfortable. A thin ring gag was tucked into her mouth. If Tori really tried to push her jaw together then she could defy the gag and purse her full puffy lips together but not for very long. The purpose of this was explained by the bottle of energy drink that constantly swung above her head like a pendulum. Tori had to waddle around the room hopping to try and grasp the nozzle of the bottle in her mouth so she could suck the deliciously sweet contents that she desired so much. It was a hilarious spectacle to watch. The Director had promised that if she could drain all the contents of the bottle then she could suck his cock dry. He expected it to take her most of the day if she was lucky. He had watched her boobs jiggle as she had bounded up and down, wobbling on the heels. Most of the time the bottle knocked her in the face softly as she tried to scrabble her lips together and get a long enough grip to suckle. Even then she had to stop every so often as a horny hot flush caused her legs to shake as an orgasm washed over her and her task was temporarily forgotten. Tori was drenched in a mixture of sweat, cum around her crotch and speckles of sticky energy drink where it had dripped.

The Director was trying to get his last few moments of fun out of Tori before she left. Since a new wave of bimbo ex tennis girls would soon work its way up the ranks the board had decided to make Tori a prize in the next tennis tournament. It would be a great promotional piece for their close knit clientele and the prize was enough to make any boy work twenty times as hard to gain the lucrative prize. The Director was jealous already. Any boy would be lucky to have a bimbo slave girl like Tori to serve them in any way they possibly desired.

Dani placed the side of her head on the Director’s lap as he stroked her platinum hair in reflection. He couldn’t quite explain why he had worked so hard to ensure that she was a permanent member of the Academy. As far as looks were concerned she was pretty much like any other girl they had bimbofied. It was her spirit that made her stand out. Dani was adorable and she followed every command so elegantly. It was the smallest of things. A little wiggle of her tail, the widening of her eyes in dumb curiosity, the soft moans and groans between yaps. She even turned him on when she slept, wriggling in her basket at the end of his bed like she was sleep crawling. He would never know what was going on in Dani’s head now. It could be that Dani’s suppressed mind had accepted her new found fate and was complying or maybe she was putting up such overwhelmingly fierce resistance that her conditioning was fighting harder and bringing out the best in her. Whatever it was Dani was becoming a favourite with board members and boys alike.

After a quick glance in the mirror at Tori who gurgled in frustration as her plump lips missed the nozzle of the swinging bottle by inches he looked back down at Dani. She was staring out of the window. It was difficult to tell if she registered the tennis, whether despite all the mental changes she still recognised her former passion or if she was simply staring at the guys. Either way it didn’t matter. She would never play the game again.

He couldn’t wait any longer. The Director pushed her off his lap so he could undo his trousers before he tugged back on the leash towards his erect cock. Her eyes were ripped from the window and after some eager licks and a suckle on his balls she plunged his member down her throat. The dumb girl tried to yap as she choked on his cock. The Director gave a deep sigh and slid into his chair to the sounds of Dani’s wet clacking as she got into a rhythm and the jingle of Tori’s jester bells. Life couldn’t get any better than this.

It was truly to be Dani’s final serve.