The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Magic.

If incest, strong sexual content or non-consensual sex offends you please don’t read further.

Ashley had snuck out of the last class of the day early enough to get home first and to be alone with her mother. She opens the door to find her mother again in her naked glory dutiful cleaning. Ashley just leans back and watches that ass wiggle seductively. Her juices start to flow as she unsuccessful tries to keep from going up her jean skirt to play with her pussy. Damn her brother and his fetish for bi-women.

“Oh, hi honey. I didn’t hear you come in. My your pussy looks tasty today.” she says as she spreads her own legs apart showing the trim pussy already leaking juices down her leg. “Does mommy’s little girl want me to spread her little legs and give it a good work out?” Ashley still amazed at hearing her mother like this starts fingering her pussy as she feels the slither over her. Her magic’s reach out and cause her mother to orgasm and her tits to firm up. “AAAhhhhhh baby girl you made your mothers pussy just melt from the site of your fingers pumping in and out of your juicy hole. Please daughter let me taste you” Her hands drift over her own firm tits and soaking wet pussy and she purrs for her.

“On your knees mom.” Instantly she drops to her knees and enjoys another orgasm for obeying. “Good cunt sucker. Now crawl to me. That’s it and pinch your nipples” she crawls on her knees to her daughter with panting breath.

“Please baby I need It.” her tongue snakes out over her daughter’s pubic bone. Then down onto the top of the wet pussy lips. Mom shudders in another messy orgasm as her tongue parts the moist folds. Somewhere deep in her the original Christian girl screams again trying fatally to gain the control stolen so many years ago before she was enslaved to this man and now her own children’s twisted desires.

“That’s it mom lick my pussy.” Ashley writhes against her mother’s skilled tongue. Wishing only that she would be lost forever in this orgasmic period of pleasure and control. She humps her pussy wildly against her faces as the cum pours out of her. " God mom I have to have you lick me out more often. You may return to your cleaning.”

“Nice show sis. I have something to show you.” He moves slowly across the room his hard on easily see able. He plops down a school year book opened to the freshmen class pictures. " Karen Ann she is our next pet.”

“Why her? She is the biggest loser of the school. She has no fashion sense, no tits, no ass, and has no friends. She is beneath us. Yet not Terry. The head cheerleader? She gorgeous and popular, though no tits, but I bet her pussy is tasty. Ah god I hate it I want her so bad!”

“Because, Terry we can get any time, and we will in an interesting way. Karen though might be transferred to a Christian prep school next semester. If you were as unpopular and generally as ugly as her what would you give to be a super model beauty? Of course she will also become a slut ready to fuck anyone, and I mean anyone we tell her too.

“I like that idea. We will have to do a lot of work on her body brother. Have you made contact?” Ashley’s hand gently rubs across his belly as her magic’s work to move him into frenzy.

“Yes, she is to meet me tonight thinking we will be going to the movies. Oh god sis, you know what your doing to me you evil bitch. I’m going to have to fuck that hot ass of yours now or I will wind up having to fuck her to soon. I think c cup should be enough for her new body?” he reaches out and starts rubbing her chest as he talks " and her hair should be blonde like all bimbos, though the hair we allow her to have between her legs should be brown or red.” his hand runs down over her hiked up skirt and then into her ready pussy. One finger forces the lips apart and is virtual sucked in. Ashley starts panting and thrusting her hips against his intruding finger. “Image the fun you’ll have as you turn into a sex slut and then taste her first major orgasm. The sweetness of her innocents lost to your mouth then my thrusting dick” he add a second finger as her juices flow freely. She moans loudly. . He pulls free of her cunt and start to run the wet fingers around her tight anus. “I’m going to give you a new sluts first use. Her hips will be bucking on your face and her tongue teasing your clittie.” Aaron moves around to behind her. His dick is hard and beat red as he takes his first thrust into her ass. “She will give you her virgin cum to drink and she tongue fucks you, sis.” he pound into as she moans incoherently. Her hands go between her legs. One on his balls and one to her clit.” I’m cumming in your ass sis.

Karen being nervous about her first date arrives early and is about to knock on the door when Ashley screams out in a lust filled voice " Oh Karen, Cum in me. " Hearing this she opens the door and her jaw drops. Aaron and his sis ass fucking right in front of her. She had seen her daddy’s pictures but never thought she would see it in real life. Aaron immediately causes her to walk in and shut the door. She looks at them in wonder and what she soon realizes pure lust. Oh god she is attracted to women. She wasn’t sure but seeing those tits made her sure. Hearing Aaron speak wake her from her lust filled thoughts.

“What did you say, sorry” she instantly looks down to keep from staring and a blush envelopes her as she knows her panties are starting to become wet.

“I said I was sorry for you seeing this. This was going to be a treat for you later. If you wanted it. Would you?

“Ummm I would, uhhh” she licks her lips, “if she would be here I would really like it.” Aaron simple smiled widely since his mental pushes hadn’t done anything more then make her want to come here. She started extremely blushing as Ashley started playing with her self in front of her.

“Well Karen that can be arranged I just want to ask you some question first ok?” He willed his magic to make her answer truthfully and make her want to answer then. “Are you a virgin?

“Yes” her hands started to fidgets with the hem of her shorts as her panties dampened even more.

“Have you ever wished to have a sexy body, big tits, long blonde hair, killer ass, and a face that could stop traffic.” Ashley was putting on a great show thrusting away like that. Karen’s eye kept jumping from her tits, pussy, Aaron’s dick and the floor.

“All the time. I have wanted to be able to get guys and girls to look at me like I look at them.” Her hand drifted to her crotch as she tried to keep from rubbing herself.

“Have you every had fantasies of fucking women or lots of guys at the same time. Also you should take off your clothes to we can see that body we are going to fuck.” Her eyes lock on his hard dick as she lower her shorts reveling plain white panties with a large wet spot and the mat of untrimmed hair. Her shirt is then raised over her head to show her a cup tits not even covered by a bra.

“Yes I’ve had many wet dreams with the almost all the people from my classes in them. Even the teachers.” Ashley gets up and starts running her hands along Karen’s body. Karen shudders, but keeps her hands and eyes down while she spreads her legs wider.

Ashley run her hand down the front of Karen’s panties and tickling her clit send tremors threw the poor girl. She leans and whisper. “We can make you drop dead gorgeous, a sexual goddess and make you loose that pesky virginity if you but ask us to and give us the honor of making you loose your innocents.” her tongue flick out across her ear. “What do you say lover. do you want us?

“YES” she screams as she turns and kisses Ashley passionately. Her a cup tits swell and grow to be large c’s on her small frame. Ashley’s hands reach out to rub them spreading her own juices over them. Her hair lengths to just above her ass as Ashley grabs it forcefully pulling her head to her aching pussy.

“Lick me you slut, then I’ll eat that wet pussy of yours.” Aaron was amazed that he had not to use his power to cause her to become a wanton bisexual. Now just to remove the desires to do anything but be a slut. He turned up her fantasies of being on her knees in the middle of a group of guys spraying their cum on her, to be used as an out let for sexual play by all the school athletes both male and female, orgies in the locker rooms, anything do with sex would be all the thought left in this fuck toys mind. Ashley hips thrust across the now flawless face. Ashley soon had an orgasm into the blonde throat. Her weakened body slides to the floor and moves Karen over her and tongue her clit with wild abound.

“If I knew it would be this good I would have fucked every person within a mile of here.” her body shakes as Ashley thrust her fingers into her slit and hums around her clit. a violent spasm rocks her body as Ashley greed suck her girl cum for all its worth.

“You will darling but lets start with sucking my dick.” His hard dick wiggles in front of her for but an instant before she without the care of it just coming out of an ass sucks in deep into her throat. No choking just the blessed warm and messaging of her throat along his cock. Her hands warp around to his ass and balls and the rub them trying to get the cum to flow but to make her enjoyment of the taste to last. " Oh god sis, did I tell you she would be wild, I barley used my powers. " he hips buck forward as she groans in pleasure.

“I’ll never doubt your decisions again. “she ideally rub her breast against Karen’s” now what was that about an interesting plan about the head cheerleader?”