The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resembance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or who would be offended by this should stop reading now.

“There! That should do it!” Alex exclaimed as he put the finishing touches on the circuit board. He slid the board into it’s place in the computer. The board was part of a project that Alex was working on just because it caught his curiosity. After hearing about kirilian photography he became interested in the idea of a real time version of the camera. To his surprise however the internet only provided cameras that would take pictures, not video. Not to be thwarted, Alex simply made his own.

Alex was a tall man, about six feet, short dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and had an inquisitive nature. A self made millionaire, a jack of all trades, and a fairly handsome look, at the age of 32 he was still alone. After experiencing one woman after another, finding out that they were either after his money and/or they expected him to do everything for them, he became fed up with them and became a self declared celibate.

Without women in his life, he found he could get a lot more done, and with the exception of some sexual frustration, his life was quiet enjoyable. His sexual frustration seem to tend to channel itself into his projects, his writings, his businesses, and recently, making a real time kirilian video camera.

He had the camera itself situated above a LCD 17″ screen that was mounted on his wall, with cables going from the camera to the computer where the image was processed and then from the computer to the screen. Alex had made a special program to take the image and just show the aura outside his body, and have the aura where it overlapped his body faded a bit. Further the image was altered so that the screen became a true aura “mirror” of whoever stepped infront of it.

Now the short few moments it took the computer to reboot was over and Alex excitedly activated the program. The “mirror” went black for a moment and then the room came into focus. Alex stepped infront of the mirror and was delighted with the bright violet and blue shifting aura he saw before and around him.

“Yes!” he said to himself, doing a little happy dance. Alex saw his aura pulse in response. Hmmmm, I wonder, can I control this? he thought.

Alex raised his hand till he could see it in the mirror and concentrated on it. After a few moments of this he looked at the mirror image of it and saw a correspondingly brighter glow around his hand. Cool. I wonder if I can extend it. Alex bent his will to the task, watching only the mirror, and slowly his aura stretched out about a foot further from his hand.

This is very cool, he thought excitedly.

Releasing his will, his aura slowly resumed it’s original shape. When he looked at the clock, Alex was surprised to see that he’d been concentrating for about half an hour. Not willing to give it up just yet, he tried the same thing again and was delighted when it came much easier and quicker this time.

Experimenting further, Alex got better range and speed until he was shooting his aura through the air, the furniture, the wall... “Hey!”

Alex stopped suddenly in confusion. He wasn’t sure if he heard that last statement and was wondering about it when he heard a timid knocking on the door to his room.

Opening the door he found Susan on the other side with a confused expression on her face. Susan was amongst the half dozen people who rented rooms in his house and lived in the room right next to his. Susan was fairly pretty, but he felt no attraction to he whatsoever. He had also resolved not to get involved with any of his renters as he knew that would be just asking for trouble.

“Did you just call me?” she inquired.

“No, I was just working on my latest project, that’s all.”

“I could have sworn you just called me.” she mumbled with confusion as she wondered back to her room.

Now that was interesting. In wonder what that was about.

Alex knew what that was about, or at least suspected. It happened when he shot his aura through the wall into Susan’s room. It must have hit her, or at least her aura. Well, this requires some more experimentation, he thought.

Slowly, he extended his aura into the next room, aiming for the spot right in front of her computer where he knew she would be working. Eventually he felt a slightly warm presence. Carefully he edged his aura a little further and started to sense a feeling of focus along with the occasional spikes of happiness and frustration. Edging a bit further he started to “hear” her in his mind.

“.... now I have to figure out how to... <irritation> what does Dave want now.... <happiness> that was a good joke... where was I....”

Alex edged away again and sat down in shock so he could think about what had just happened. He was just in Susan’s thoughts! This is incredible! I wonder what else I can do...

He slowly extended his aura again to edge his way back into her thoughts, and observed them for a time. Then he carefully inserted a feeling of being hungry.

“hmmm, I could go for some noodles...”

And then he heard her get up and head downstairs to the kitchen.

Cool!

With that victory, and a realization that the hunger suggestion was prompted by his own feelings of being hungry, he ordered a set of pizzas and let the potential of all this sink in.

Later on, when Alex had nearly demolished both pizzas by himself, he had time of consider. He not only read someone’s thoughts, but he even implanted one of his own! He was psychic! Alex looked upon his mirror with new found awe. He had unknowingly created a training device for psychic abilities. What should he do now?

Get a girl of course! With this new ability, he could ensure no consequence sex. Something he really needed at the moment.

Inside a few minutes, Alex was out the door and headed for the local bus station. He had enough money to afford a fleet of limos, but he never liked flaunting his money, loved the anonymity that being on the bus brings, and besides, there was quite a few good looking girls on buses.

Alex was always amazed at the number of pretty young girls that got on and off the bus at all times throughout the day, and today was no exception. Alex got on one of the longer lasting routes to give himself plenty of time to choose, but he soon found what he was looking for.

A pretty young blonde girl, about 18, had just got on and was looking for a seat. A brief bit of concentration and she selected a seat immediately infront of Alex.

She was an excellent selection, a petite blonde, about 5′6″, slim but appropriately curved, and her hair stretched down to her lower back. She was, in a word, gorgeous.

She stared out the window with a bored look as Alex concentrated on her and considered what suggestions to implant.

“You find me extremely attractive” he thought at her, supplying a picture of himself, “You will want to know me. As you listen to me talk, you will get more and more turned on. As you get hornier you will start imagining having sex with me, pleasing me, doing anything you can to make me happy. You will let me do whatever I want to do to you.”

He thought those commands to her over and over again, giving her the hairy eyeball for about five minutes, before he decided to make his move.

“Excuse me, can you tell me what time it is?”

“It’s 7:35...” her voice trailed off as she got a good look at Alex and was mesmerized.

“Thank you.”

“Don’t I know you from somewhere?” She asked a bit quickly.

Alex decided to play around with her to see what she would do. “No, I don’t think so.”

“I’m sure I’ve seen you somewhere, do you work at a restaurant or something?”

“Well, you could say that. Have you’ve been to The Keg steakhouse downtown?”

“Oh yes! I go there all the time.”

This Alex doubted very much as it was a rather expensive place, but he was having fun so didn’t point that out.

“Do you work at a restaurant?”

“Oh yes, I work at Hooters.” she said proudly.

Figures with a body like hers. Based on that fact that she was proud of that, Alex concluded that there wasn’t much upstairs. Then again, he didn’t select her for her wit.

“Is that where you are heading right now?”

She had gone into a daze looking at Alex. Wow, this is really having an effect on her.

“Hello?”

Shaking herself out of it, “Oh no, I was just... doing some shopping, how about you?”

“Just going to the bank ATM before heading home.”

She got this real seductive look on her face, “Would you like to go out for some coffee?”

Smiling, Alex replied “I would love to.”

During the next hour they talked about trivial things, during which Beth, as Alex later learned her name, was making suggestive moves and comments. Among them was her dipping her finger into the whipped cream on Alex’s hot chocolate (He hated coffee) and slowly licking it off, rubbing her foot up and down his leg and suggesting the they head over to his place for some privacy.

But all subtly (not that she was very subtle) was abandoned when she walked up to Alex and gave him a very passionate kiss as she felt his cock through his jeans. Alex was hard before but now he was solid stone.

It took a moment for Alex to get his bearings after that, but once his senses settled they made their way to a taxi, the whole time kissing and feeling each other up.

Before Alex knew it, they were in his room tearing off each other’s clothes, kissing and licking each in animal passion. Then she was lying on the bed, naked, legs spread and fingers opening her pussy lips in a wanton gesture of invitation and desire. The look upon her face was a need for him to be in her.

As he looked upon her, her small breasts jiggling, her hair spread out across the bed, her willingness to whatever he wanted, Alex realized that at that point he owned her. This was mine and no one else’s, he thought. She is my property to do with as I pleased. With that thought burning through his brain, a wave of desire filled by the power over the situation and a further feeling of rightness, Alex jumped on top of her with the heat an animal heat running through his veins.

Kissing her deeply, he savagely thrust into her. Her primal scream of pain and pleasure was muffled by their kiss, and Alex could tell by her contracting pussy muscles that she came hard from that first thrust.

She was squirming weakly under him, kissing his chest as Alex continued to pump into her.

“Oh god, yes, give it to me. God, I think I’m going to cum again!”

With this Beth started to meet his thrusts, raising her hips so Alex could get better access, and feeling her tight pussy start to clamp around his cock as her second orgasm approached. Alex came violently inside her as a year of built up need burst through in one moment of pleasure, pain and relief. The feeling of coming inside her sent her over the edge for the second time.

“Oh God!” she screamed.

For a few moments they lay there, Beth on her back with her legs wrapped around Alex, him on top and inside her, feeling himself go limp and being totally exhausted. It was perfect, Alex thought to himself.

Eventually Alex rolled off of her while she made little whimpering sounds of pleasure. Just one more thing to make this perfect.

“Beth, get up and lick my cock clean.”

She only stirred at this.

“Beth, now.”

Slowly, as the commands of obedience compelled her, she crawled down to his crotch. Slowly and carefully she licked Alex clean and sucked his cock into her mouth to get the last bit of combined cum. She isn’t very good at it, he thought, but right now I could care less. Just one more thing.

“Tomorrow, I want you to wake me with a blowjob at eight in the morning.”

She nodded her assent while her mouth was full of cock, but by then Alex was already asleep.

The following morning he awoke to the feeling of a mouth on his cock and a hand caressing his balls. Alex came fully awake and looked down to the sight of Beth bobbing her head up and down on his fully erect cock. She seemed to be able to only get the first two inches in, but despite that, he was very close to cumming. Sensing this, Beth raised her head off of his cock and started jacking him with her head.

This won’t do, Alex thought, and reached out with his hand and gently pushed her mouth back onto his cock. “Swallow it all.” And wit that command he came into her mouth.

He could see the look of distress on her face as she worked to swallow the torrent of cum spurting from his cock. He could see that Beth wasn’t enjoying this, but then again, that wasn’t the point. His pleasure came first before hers. With that thought a second wave of pleasure swept through him as he got a measure of revenge from all the pain and frustration he suffered from women in the past.

With a final gasp of pleasure, Alex finally let her up.

“Don’t ever do that again!” She spit angrily, “I’m not your personal whore!”

Alex just looked at her calmly, even as he wondered if his implanted command would be enough to do what he contemplated next.

“That is exactly what you are, and you are going to do what I say until I tire of you and throw you away. Now give me another blowjob until I get hard again.”

He could see her about to object, but an obvious wave of arousal passed through her and she slowly lowered her mouth over his dick in submission.

Beth could hardly believe her ears. No one had ever talked to her that way before. And even before she knew it, she was on her knees again, taking him into her mouth. Normally she would never give any guy head, and now she was about to give this guy Alex, a guy she met only yesterday, his third one, and she didn’t know why. All she knew was that she was becoming more and more aroused, and she felt compelled to obey his orders.

Is this what I am, she wondered, is this the direction my life will take. Am I to be some sex toy to whichever guy who can command me in just the right way. Beth tried to deny it to herself, to get angry at the situation she found herself in, but she could not hold her anger against the growing arousal of her being used by this guy, and she found herself wondering with some anticipation, what will come next?

It took almost a half-hour before Alex got hard again, but in his opinion it was time well spent. There were a few things Alex enjoyed more than a long slow blowjob, and Beth was certainly getting better at it. Looking over the edge of the bed, Alex was amused to see a puddle on the floor of Beth’s arousal forming from the dripping juices of her pussy.

“That’s enough, now bend over on that desk. That’s right, now use your hands to spread your ass cheeks. Perfect.” With that, Alex maneuvered behind her and entered her pussy. He met with almost no resistance, she was so that wet that he slid in all the way on the first stroke with no effort.

“The desk is cold” she complained between grunts.

“It’s warm in here” Alex joked, not really caring about her comfort. Instead, he was concentrating on some additional commands for Beth.

When he was finished in her mind, he slid out of her and started to rub his well lubricated cock up and down the pucker of her anus. Beth immediately stiffened as she sensed what he was about to do.

“Oh god, please, no! Not in there. You’ll tear me up!”

But despite her pleas, Alex was happy when he saw her asshole open slightly in response to his commands, inviting him in. Ignoring her cries, he slowly pushed the head of his dick into the opening and slid it past the outer ring.

A groan of what could be either pleasure or pain escaped Beth’s lips as she gave up her desperate pleas. After a moment of savoring the victory of invading Beth’s nether regions, Alex pushed forward, watching as more and more of his dick got inserted into her ass until he was all the way in.

He spent a moment, just enjoying the sensation of the tightness all around his cock, the feeling of absolute power over this girl he met just yesterday. Alex only had a few brutal thrusts into her before he came with the combined sensation of her tight opening and the feelings of power.

Shortly thereafter a wave of utter exhaustion overcame him. Sometimes that happened. He would be playing around and wouldn’t know how tired he was until he almost collapsed or until he finished doing whatever he was doing. That seemed to be the case here. One moment he was fucking some ass, the next he was collapsed on his bed, physically and mentally exhausted.

Beth was lying on the desk, sweat covering her body, shivering from the coldness of the air and the climaxes erupting within her.

She was slowly regaining herself, but sensed more. She was becoming more of her previous self, the self she was before the suggestions he implanted in her. He could see that they broke down mostly during the night as they seemed to be very much against her nature. She was only slightly submissive in actuality, and wouldn’t have done half the things they did under any but the most dire of circumstances. This worried Alex only a little. What worried him more was that he was losing control of the situation. He was so exhausted physically but also mentally, probably from all the suggestions he placed in her mind. He had to get rid of her, to eliminate the threat of his losing control of the situation, and now while he still could.

After a minute of staring at her, she quietly got up, cleaned herself up, dressed and left. She would remember that she had some kinky sex with some guy, but not remember who, nor where, and conclude that she had gotten drunk. At least Alex hoped so, as darkness claimed him before she left.....