The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resembance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or who would be offended by this should stop reading now.

Author’s Note: If you like the story, please feel free to e-mail me. However, I would like it if you included your favourite portion of the story. Also, constructive criticism about where you think the story could be improved, or ideas you might have would be appreciated.

Alex was on cloud nine. He had collected his first willing slave. True that he had some work on her to do, but it was much easier than he thought. During the game he inserted the suggestion of her offering herself to him in a subservient and sexual way, but it was her idea to take it to a week. And it was entirely her idea to drag him to her room and give him head. Her enjoyment of it was entirely hers as well, at least up until he told her to swallow his cum. The only thing he modified was her pleasure at serving him, and then he didn’t have to modify it much. A little push here, and touch there. It was remarkably easy!

Of course, using his powers seemed to becoming easier too. Just by passing people in the hallways and concentrating, he found he could read their thoughts. It was amazing how much people thought about sex! Maybe that became part of the condition of being a telepath. You got plugged in to everybody’s desire for sex, that you can’t help but picking up on that and want so much of it yourself. Maybe he should be developing shields or something.....

Alex wandered the halls until he came to his next target class, a biology class, where he would find a medical student. The classroom was another theater, but with far fewer students, only about forty of them. Unfortunately, it was rather well lit, so there was nowhere to sit and check out the audience without being obvious about it.

It was still about ten minutes before class so Alex had some time to consider the situation, but it was of no use. The only place that would do was on stage with the professor, and that clearly wasn’t an option.

Someone passing by him shook Alex out of his thoughts. “Sorry, didn’t see you there.” the young man said distractedly. Alex normally wouldn’t have given it a second thought, accidents happen all the time, but this one gave him an idea.

Concentrating on the general area, he could sort of feel the individual minds in the theater. Remembering one of the stories he read, he tried broadcasting a simple command, ‘I’m not here’. Alex could feel the command go out and reflect off the individual minds. Well that didn’t work.

Alex thought about it more and tried again, this time imagining a cloak made up of the command and covering everyone. Again, Alex felt the command go out, but this time it settled in place, floating on top of everyone’s mind like a net. That seemed to work.

Looking around, Alex was surprised to see that the class was already in full swing. Checking his watch, Alex discovered that a half hour went by while he was experimenting. He was also feeling quite drained, but he had work to do.

Standing up, Alex was shocked to discover his ‘cloak’ had snapped, and two people immediately noticed him. He made a show of adjusting his chair, sat back down so that he wouldn’t look suspious and considered the situation.

Hmmm, Alex thought, maybe I have to keep concentrating on it to maintain it. Once again, Alex sent forth his net, and once again he felt it settle into place. Concentrating on maintaining it, Alex slowly stood up. He felt the net strain slightly, but he maintained it easily. No one noticed.

Slowly, Alex made his way down the steps and then up on the stage where the professor was teaching. No one seemed to notice at all. As an experiment, he went in front of the professor and waved his hands. Though the professor clearly didn’t notice, Alex felt a corresponding tug and a need for more concentration on maintaining the net.

Very interesting, Alex thought to himself, but this is definitely not the time or place to experiment with that. Looking out at the audience, he started to consider his choices.

After about twenty minutes of looking, peeking into minds, and maintaining the cloak, Alex was tired and frustrated. Of everyone there, only one was good looking and had any idea as to what she was doing, but she only had a slight submissiveness in her personality. It would be like Beth all over again. Plus splitting his concentration between keeping himself invisible and peeking into people’s minds was nearly flooring him. He had to get out and rest for a bit.

Right after Alex left the room and dropped the cloak, he immediately started to feel better. The concentration and energy needed to maintain that cloak was a bit much, and doing that while both moving around and scanning people’s minds was almost enough to make him topple over. That and he felt like he could eat a horse.

A few minutes later Alex was eating two foot-long subs at an on campus fast food place. Exercising new powers certainly increases my appetite, Alex thought to himself. Once he finished the two sandwiches, he wandered until he found himself a secluded spot to rest and think.

Though the way he was going about it he was learning new ways to do new things, and it was probably great exercise for his abilities, but there had to be a better way to go about it. Alex was thinking about the last classroom, the professor, the stage, the bright lights.... Hmmm, the professor....

Alex hit himself over the head as a solution came to him. Of course! The professors! They meet with the smartest students on a regular basis, so they would know who has a combination of brains and beauty. Lying back on the comfortable sofa, Alex pulled out the schedule of classes but found that professors weren’t listed. I guess that I have to inquire with some reception desk, he thought, right after I rest for a bit.

Alex blinked and the next thing he knew it was night outside. Looking at his watch, he found that six hours had past and it was coming up to seven in the evening. Hmmm, time to visit Sandra. Alex walked off with an eager spring in his step.

Sandra had gotten back about an hour before she heard the knock on the door so that she would be here when Alex arrived. She didn’t know what to make of her feeling of the situation that she found herself in. She was constantly reminded about it by the strange feeling of her sensitive newly shaved pussy rubbing against her clothes, it was turning her on to no end! But her classes kept her busy until she got back her dorm, and she didn’t want Alex walking in on her in the middle of her rubbing herself, so she had to wait impatiently until he arrived. She was eager for him to come, which had her just more confused. Oh well, just one week of this and I’ll be free of him, and then life will be a lot simpler again.

The second knock shook her out of her reverie and she went to open the door. Sure enough, Alex was there looking slightly rumpled but handsome just the same. Well, she thought to herself, this week isn’t going to be all that bad...

A somewhat expectant looking Sandra met Alex at the door. It looked like she was trying to hide a look of happiness and relief when she saw him, and he could well imagine the war going on in her mind. Going from a domineering man hater to a submissive slave to a man must be confusing the hell out of her. But a quick peek at the commands he implanted in her mind show that not only were they still there, they were growing stronger.

Without preamble, he walked in. “Do you have anything to drink?”

“Just some water, milk, and tea.”

“Perfect, fix me a cup of tea.”

Sandra hurried off to do as he ordered, doing a slight double take when she realized what she was doing, amazed that she didn’t seem to object, and started fixing a cup of tea for him.

Alex wandered over and sat down on her bed, taking off his shoes in the process. Once he saw her finish putting the tea bag into the cup and put the water to boil he called her over.

“Come over here and give me a foot massage until the water is ready.”

Again, Sandra surprised herself when she didn’t even hesitate or feel anger at having to obey this man’s orders. She just came over, took off his socks and started massaging his feet. She even felt somewhat happy about it, which made her even more confused.

After a few minutes of this, the water started boiling and she went over to pour it, used a spoon to speed up it’s steeping, put in the requested amounts of milk and sugar, and gave him a cup of tea. He spent a moment enjoying a sip. Without any other instructions, Sandra resumed massaging his feet.

Alex looked down at the dark haired beauty who was making his feet feel so good, watching as her head bobbed up and down unconsciously as she worked, remembering the previous night when she went down on him. This is bliss, he thought. Taking another sip of his tea, Alex enjoyed the massage a few moments more.

“Alright, that’s enough. Stand up. I want to inspect my property.”

Sandra felt a pleasurable shudder wash through her at his reference to her.

“Yes master.”

“Now take your clothes off.”

Slowly, she took her clothes off, feeling a bit self-conscious at first, but gaining speed as her confidence grew. Very soon she was showing off her toned, nude body. She caught a glimpse of herself in one of her mirrors and felt proud at how her body looked.

She wasn’t the only one admiring as Alex gave her a careful look. She had a very fit and desirable body. Looking at her like this, her Greek ancestry showed very clearly in the colour of her skin, the sharp angles in her face, the look of her hair, yet it was all very subtle. All and all, she was an excellent choice.

“Put your hands behind your head, and spread your legs apart.”

Alex got up to circle around her as she complied with his orders. He ran his fingers down her muscled arms down to the shoulder, up her neck and through her hair. It was very soft. Feeling her ear and running his hand down her body, he felt her shiver in what he assumed was desire. Walking behind her he felt her toned ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Sandra gave a little yelp, but continued to hold her position.

Running his hands around her torso to her front, he raised his hand up to her left breast and cupped it gently. Her nipples were already aroused from all the sensation Alex was causing throughout her body and she was breathing like she was in a marathon. Flicking the nipple a little, he moved his hand over to her right breast and flicked that too. They were hard little bullets, begging for attention.

Alex moved his hand down her bare breast, down over her stomach, and smiled in approval as he felt the bareness of her pussy. He slid his hand over her bare slit and felt the wetness leaking out of there. Alex slowly inserted two fingers inside. Sandra gave a gasp and shudder in response. Alex could feel her pussy muscles contract in a small orgasm and smiled.

Removing his fingers, he brought them up to her mouth. Sandra hesitated for a moment, but then opened her mouth and proceeded to clean her juices off his fingers. Never before had she tasted her own juices, but after a minute she decided that they weren’t that bad. Besides, she was so turned on at the moment she was willing to do almost anything to get fucked right now.

Suddenly Alex stepped away from her, and she almost lost her balance.

“Undress me.”

“Yes master.”

Sandra was amazed at how quickly she submitted and obeyed, but she was too full of hormones to care. She nearly ripped off his shirt, but then forced herself to calm down and took it off slowly.

Very quickly she had the rest of his clothes off and was kneeling in front of him. Without any prompting, Sandra started touching and massaging Alex’s dick, and shortly thereafter started licking it. He was mostly hard, but she wanted him rock solid when he entered her.

It didn’t take long, and then she was lifted off her feet and thrown onto her bed. Her master was on top of her with a sense of urgency and she thrust her hips up to meet his hardness. Her master slid into her completely in one hard fast stroke causing lights to explode behind her eyes. He thrust in again and Sandra pushed her hips up again to meet him. Again and again her master pounded into her, taking her roughly, thrusting their way to another orgasm until Alex gave a groan and she felt him shooting inside of her. She lost control of herself as her body jerked and spasmed as her own orgasm peeked.

It was only hours later when Alex recovered from the animal like sex he had with Sandra, but he found himself wide-awake. He barely remembered crawling into bed and Sandra cuddling up beside him. He was a happy man, everything seemed to be going perfectly, but just to make sure he decided to examine Sandra’s mental landscape again.

Entering her mind, Alex slowly and carefully surveyed the situation. He found peeks and valleys in her mind, which seem to represent certain concepts in her mind. He found the peek that represented her submissiveness, growing now that it had been uncovered, and another peek that represented her obedience to him growing right beside it. Unfortunately, it seemed to be taking material from the peek that represented her self-respect, which was probably not a good thing. There was a valley which her self respect was feeding from, which seemed to represent her hatred of men, but it was being filled in by her obedience to him, causing a lot of material to be moved around without much useful effect.

Alex considered the problem for a moment, and decided that some space had to be made between the peek and valley, but how? After a moment’s thought, he tried combining the obedience peek with the concepts of protectiveness and Alex being the exception to the rule. It took a few tries but Alex finally managed it and felt the new concepts merge into the obedience peek. Then he saw the peek move, with the exception concept giving it the ability to separate itself from the valley, and the protectiveness, being a sort of opposite of the valley, gave the push away. As Alex watched, he saw the peek start to accelerate its climb once again, and her hatred of men resumed its normal state. But there seemed to be another problem.

The obedience/protectiveness/exception peek didn’t seem to have enough support at the base and was threatening to topple over. Because there didn’t seem to be a reason for the protectiveness and the exception portion, it didn’t have enough support to hold it’s growing peek. The obedience came from her ingrained submissiveness, but the other two concepts didn’t have anything like that supporting it. Looking around for concepts that would be appropriate to act as a support, and he found respect from the contest which he won, as well as from his willingness to let her free from her bet. Further there was the newfound happiness she was experiencing with her situation, and a sense of direction being given her by him by serving him. Alex took all of these concepts, and mixed them into the support of her base. Again, it took a while, but it seemed to work and combine well. Taking one final look around her mental landscape to make sure everything balanced all right, Alex withdrew from her mind. Finding himself tired, he just went to sleep again.

Sandra awoke from a strange dream where she was a bird flying above a forest who’s landscape was changing beneath her into more ascetically pleasing ways. She looked around and it took her a moment to remember she was in her bed with a man who was her master for the next couple of days. She needed to get up.

Sandra went over to her bathroom and after taking care of the essentials and washing her hands, she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. It was the same face that she’s always seen, the one she’s looked at for years, but she didn’t recognize it.

All her life, she was strong. She was the one who run the fastest, could do the most, who tended to lead others. Now she was being lead in the most degrading way possible, and she was happy about it. She always had an energy that allowed her to surpass others; to pick fights and right injustices, and now she was in an unjust situation, and all she could think was how could she please her master further. Her master. She couldn’t even think of him as just Alex anymore.

Sandra looked over at him as he lay there sleeping and tried to feel hate for this man as she did other men, but no matter how she focused, she just felt her anger wash away and all that was left was a kind of awe and protectiveness.

Unwilling to confront her feelings further, Sandra quietly climbed back into bed and cuddled up to her master.

Alex woke up late in the morning to the smell of steeping tea. Alex looked over and was pleased to see that a breakfast of scrambled eggs and other assortments were laid out for him as well as his clothing, washed and neatly folded. Sandra was apparently in the bathroom cleaning something or other.

Being somewhat famished, Alex quickly demolished his meal, noticing the fantastic flavouring she did with the eggs, and gulping down the tea. Afterward, he just sat back and marveled over his success and mentally made plans for the day. He didn’t go into too much detail because today he was meeting Kirstine, and wasn’t sure how that would go.

Alex was halfway through putting on his clothes when Sandra came out of the bathroom, finished with whatever task she had done, and knelt before him, eyes down.

“I’m very pleased with your efforts.”

Sandra felt a thrill of pleasure wash through her.

“Unfortunately I won’t be able to enjoy you tonight as I have some business to take care of. Tomorrow is Friday, so you will clear your day. I plan on enjoying you for the entire day and I want no interruptions.”

“I understand Master.”

Alex could see the disappointment on her face, but he was there to derive pleasure from her, not the other way around, so paid it no mind and left the room with her kneeling like that.

Alex was late in arriving for Kirstine’s class, which gave him the perfect excuse to start up a conversation with her. Taking the seat next to her, he started with “What did I miss?”

A look of annoyance crossed her pretty face until she got a look at him and it lit up right away. “Nothing much, just the intro on the next chapter on how economic trends affect small business and the first few sections of that. You can copy my notes if you want.”

“Thanks though I forgot to bring my notebook. Woke up too late. If it’s all right I’ll just photocopy your notes and then transcribe them to my notebook. Are you new here? I think I would have remembered someone as good looking as you in this class.”

She blushed prettily and now that he had a chance he did get a good look at her. Her straight blonde hair was short and put back into a ponytail that was more functional than aesthetic, and her face was very round and beautiful enhanced by her large blue eyes. Her small but slightly pouty mouth further enhanced the whole look. Alex suddenly had an image of that mouth wrapped around his cock, which had him instantly stiff. Later, he told himself, later.

Kirstine didn’t really have a response to his query, being somewhat thrown off track by his compliment, so she asked him a question in return. “What brings you to this class? You don’t really look like a student.” She said by way of explanation.

“Well, I decided that since I run several businesses, it seemed smart to take a course on how to run several business.”

Kirstine had a skeptical look on her face “Really?”

In response, Alex reached into his pocket to withdraw several business cards, one for a finance company, a landscaping company, a computer company, a real-estate company and a few others, all with his name on them.

“Oh. Sorry, it’s just that some guys will say anything to pick up a girl.”

“I can understand how a pretty girl like you would have that problem.”

Blushing a bit more, Kirstine responded “Actually, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about your businesses for my thesis.”

“Sure, I have nothing after this class. Would that be alright?”

“Um, ok, but I was going for lunch at my apartment. Of course you are welcome to join me as long as you don’t mind potato salad and sandwiches.”

“Now who is trying to pick who up?” Alex asked teasingly.

Blushing a bit further, they made some further small talk and then quieted down as the professor got to the main part of the lesson. All the while Alex was examining and making changes to Kirstine’s mental landscape, giving a push here, and nudge there, adding a little bit, but overall not really changing much. Like Sandra’s modifications, the ones he had made previously had settled in and grown on their own just like his recent changes are doing right now. During his prowl through her mind, he learned that she broke up with her boyfriend yesterday having had enough of him and his childish ways, and was entertaining finding someone else to further get back at him. Since Alex implanted the suggestion that she wouldn’t find anyone else attractive except him, she had locked onto him.

The class ended not long after that and they headed off to her place chatting all the while. Alex felt his attraction to her increase, as she was very intelligent and quick, qualities he very much appreciated. He could hardly wait to claim her as his own.

15 minutes later they were at her apartment, laughing at some joke she had made.

“Please don’t mind the mess, I haven’t had time to clean up recently.”

Papers were everywhere, books piled haphazardly, clothing thrown every which way. Alex had seen worse, but not by much. He didn’t really mind, especially since he had a feeling that she would clean up her messy ways, he thought with a smile.

They settled down and continued to talk, at first about business, but then other things and eventually TV shows.

“You know what show I miss?” Kirstine said.

“No, what?”

“I Dream Of Jenie. I always loved that show, with that lady making spells and doing all sorts of things for her master. When I was a kid, I always dreamed that I was the genie, doing all sorts of things for my master, working magic, and having fun.”

Alex gave a laugh. “So if I say to you, ‘Genie, give me another sandwich.’...”

Kirstine got up and got another sandwich from the plate on the table and handed it to him with a smile.

“Hmmm, this has possibilities. Genie Kirstine, go put some music on, something calm and soothing.”

With a laugh, Kirstine used her remote on her stereo and put on some Enigma music.

“Not exactly magic, but it works... what else would you like to wish for?”

“Hmmm, I know. Kirstine, take that elastic out of your hair and let it down. I want to see it how it normally stands.”

Suddenly putting on a more serious look on her face, Kirstine slowly took the elastic out of her hair, and ran her fingers through her hair.

“Come over here, I want to feel it.”

Like a deer caught in the headlights, it took a moment before she moved, and she slowly knelt down beside Alex close enough for him to touch her.

Reaching out his hand, he ran his hands through her hair, feeling the softness of it run freely through his fingers. Alex heard Kirstine’s breath catch in her throat as he ran his fingers through her hair a second time.

“Kirstine, I command you to kiss me.”

Closing her eyes, she slowly moved forward and kissed him, tentatively at first, but then with more passion. The kissing lasted for a few minutes as they both explored the inside of each other’s mouths with their tongues while exploring each other’s bodies with their hands. Alex brushed his hand across Kirstine’s breasts and he could feel her nipples poking through the blouse that she was wearing.

After another moment, Alex pulled away from the kiss.

“Kirstine, I command you to remove your blouse.”

Alex never saw a woman remove her shirt and bra so quickly she was so turned on. A red blush went from her face down across her breasts, and her nipples pointing out begging for attention.

Alex reached out and grabbed one nipple, bringing it to his mouth, a hissing sound of pleasure escaping from Kirstine’s lips like hot steam. After a moment of this Alex switched to the other nipple to make sure that it wouldn’t be neglected. Alex withdrew after another moment of that. Looking at Kirstine up and down, he saw a large wet spot forming between Kirsten’s legs testifying to how turned on she was.

“Take off your pants.”

She nodded once and proceeded to do as ordered.

“And say yes master every time I give you an order.”

She hesitated for a moment, and then said smiled excitedly, “Yes master.”

In another moment she had her pants, socks, and panties off. Alex looked her over appreciatively. She was definitely a natural blonde, and he could see the slickness that had formed around her pussy. She was slim, with only a small paunch at her stomach, but otherwise fit. She had large, very rounded tits, which were very pleasing to the eye. Her height and form were excellent too, coming to about 5′7″, and 110 lbs. No obvious scars or blemishes, she was a perfect selection to add to his stable.

“Kneel before me and give me head.”

She didn’t even hesitate, Kirstine immediately went on her knees, unzipped Alex’s pants, pulled out his cock, and started sucking on it as if her very life depended on it. Alex wondered on this while he enjoyed her ministrations. Kirstine seemed to take to being ordered around much easier than Sandra. Maybe he simply was getting better at modifying their minds, but Alex didn’t think that was the case here.

Curious, Alex peeked into her mind, and immediately found the reason why. In all of her previous relationships, Kirstine was somewhat submissive. Never quiet this submissive, but she seemed to take to it like a duck to water, probably because of Alex’s mental tampering. But it seemed perfectly alright to her, and seemed to be willing to take it a few steps further as well.

Alex was never one to pass up a golden opportunity like this.

“Stop”

It took Kirstine a moment to register the command, she was so much in the throws of lust, but she managed to stop and remove her head from Alex’s lap.

“Undress me.”

Kirstine almost fell over herself in her rush to remove Alex’s clothes, nearly ripping them in the process. Once they were off, she stood uncertainly by, not sure what she should do next.

“Go run a nice warm shower.”

“Yes master.” And with that, she ran off to start a shower.

Alex spent a few moments looking over her apartment, examining what were her’s, and therefore his, things. She had many books on commerce, mathematics, politics, law; she had a computer set up and a poorly organized desk, pictures of her family, some furniture and some clothing thrown about. What interested Alex the most however was some of the posters and pictures on her wall showing all manor of unicorns and pegasi. There was even a statue of a creature that seemed to be both, having wings and a horn.

With a shrug Alex went to the bathroom where he could hear the water already running.

When Alex got to the door, he was pleased to see that Kirstine had already got the shower ready, gotten two towels, and was quietly awaiting him.

“Well done slave, I am pleased.”

“Thank you master, may I wash you now?”

For a reply, Alex stepped into the shower, Kirstine stepping meekly after him. Without prompting, Kirstine grabbed the bar of soap, lathered up, and started rubbing soap all over him, running her hands up and down Alex’s wet frame, starting at the shoulders and moving down over his chest, over his stomach and down his legs, then up again to gently caress his cock while she stood up again. Alex took her into a passionate kiss while she stroked him and made sure he was hard and slick for easier penetration.

Alex suddenly pushed her back a step, breaking their kiss, turned her around, and leaned her up against the wall of the shower. Without further ado, Alex entered her pussy from behind.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” She gasped as she struggled with herself to stay standing. Alex Suspected she had an orgasm but he really didn’t care. He just wanted to claim her as his own.

“Oh that feels so good. You like that don’t you?”

“Oh god, yes master! You feel so good, oh! Please, take me, use me for your pleasure master!”

“Don’t worry, I will.” Alex replied as he thrust into her, “and by cumming, I shall claim you and everything you own as my property. I shall use you and abuse you as the slave slut that you are.” Kirstine’s response was to let loose a loud groan and thrust back harder. This was just too easy, Alex thought.

He could feel Kirstine building up to a big orgasm, as she thrust back harder and harder, cause Alex’s own build up to accelerate. After only a few minutes of this, Alex felt the pressure explode from his balls, blasting into Kirstine’s insides, which in turn caused her to massive orgasm that blasted juices out of her pussy into Alex’s legs.

They just stayed that way for an eternity, letting the hot water wash over them, relaxing and cleaning them with soothing heat. Slowly, Alex softened and slipped out of her, and he took a step back. Kirstine turned around, looked Alex in the eye, and then looked down bashfully.

“I’ve.... I’ve never done anything like that before.” She stammered.

“You seemed to enjoy it.”

“I.... I guess I did. I always knew I was a submissive, but I’ve never had anyone bring out the submissiveness so strongly. I’ve.... I’ve never done this before....” A strong blush appeared on her face and quickly spread down her chest drawing attention to her perky nipples.

“I’ve gotten a sixth sense for this sort of thing,” Alex inwardly laughed at himself at that joke, " and can tell when a woman is a submissive. I can even bring it out to those who have it strongly suppressed, and I think you’ll find that you’ll be a lot happier this way.”

After a moment, Kirstine looked up, stared Alex right in the eye, and said, “I want to be your sex slave.” She looked away, staring at the wall. “I don’t believe I just said that. But it feels right. I want to be owned by you.”

Alex looked at Kirstine for a moment, placed his finger under her chin and raised her head to look him in the eye and said, “I accept.” The grin that appeared on her face could have lit up several small cities.

After the moment had passed, they got themselves cleaned up and Alex made his way to the living room. After ordering Kirstine to make him a cup of tea and a sandwich he let himself sit and relax in a large sofa chair and turned on the TV. Turning it to a sci-fi show, he rested and allowed his mind to wander.

After a few minutes, Kirstine came back in the room, complete with sandwich and tea, set it on a dinner tray, and placed it by the chair’s right. Then she paused for a bit, unsure of what to do.

“Clean up this apartment.”

Kirstine seemed to shudder in pleasure to the order, and started tidying up. Alex didn’t imagine it would take long, perhaps two or three hours at most as the place was more sloppy and cluttered rather than dirty. It was certainly enough time for Alex to recover his wits, wait out the waves of exhaustion that always came after sex, and peek into her mind.

Unlike most, Alex was always ready to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially if he could do it unobtrusively, and he was suspicious of how easily Kirstine accepted her new role as his slave. What he found in her mind calmed is suspicions however. The suggestions of submissiveness to him, linked as they were to satisfaction and pleasure when she obeyed, seemed to have taken root and grown easily and quickly. Though there was evidence that Alex was getting better at this sort of thing, he could also tell by going through her thoughts that she was also more easily “imprinted” than other people he encountered so far.

With a mental shrug of acceptance, Alex lost himself in several hours of TV and rest.

Alex awoke the next morning to the sensation of Kirstine’s mouth bobbing up and down on his cock. As it turned out, Kirstine was very skilled as it only took another minute or so before Alex was shooting his cum down her throat. It took almost a minute after that before the stars behind his eyes started to fade and he noticed Kirstine’s careful licking and cleaning of his cock.

“What a nice way to wake up in the morning.”

“Thank you master.” Kirstine responded with a blush.

“Prepare me some breakfast, some eggs, bread, jam, and a cup of tea. Are you doing anything this evening?”

With a smile, Kirstine responded “Anything you want master.”

Alex frowned at this. This could be a problem.

“Listen Kirstine. Though it is important to serve me, it is also important for you to complete your studies. Your value to me is higher if you finish your financial studies and do well. Now, considering this, are you free this evening?”

Kirstine paused for a bit, thinking about her answer. “I do have a report to write up, and some notes to go over, but if I work at it between classes, I should get everything done. Will that do master?”

“Yes, that will do slave. Now go and make me some breakfast.”

With a smile, Kirstine jumped to her task while Alex went through his morning routine. Showered and dressed, Alex sat down to breakfast with a still naked Kirstine bringing food to the table. He smiled to himself as he watched her body move, getting lost in the curves and smoothness of her body. An idea occurred to him, and he quickly inserted some suggestions that would allow Kirstine to focus, remember and formulate answers better so that she would have an easier time with her studies. Alex had no idea if it would work, but there was no harm in trying.

Breakfast went by quickly and quietly, and when it was finished, Alex paused for a bit, admiring his newest acquisition, and then got up. Kirstine wordlessly followed him.

“I have some business to get to, so I have to go now, but I’ll be back between five or six this evening. Have some dinner that will be ready by seven, and do it so that you are free during that time as I have plans for you.”

“Yes master.” Kirstine’s grin lighting up her face.

“Oh, and make it for three.” Alex said as he was stepping out the door. “As I’ll be bringing my other slave.”

Alex didn’t see the shocked look that came across Kirstine’s face, but he could well imagine it.