The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or whom this would offend should stop reading now.

Author’s Note: If you like the story, please feel free to e-mail me. However, I would like it if you included your favourite portion of the story. Also, constructive criticism about where you think the story could be improved, or ideas you might have would be appreciated.

Alex awoke feeling groggy and blurry. It took him a moment to orient himself to where he was. He was alone in a queen-sized bed at ten in the morning, according to the clock on the wall. A headache had formed behind his eyes and it wasn’t helping him wake up. However, the call of nature was forcing him to get up and only after much contemplation did he finally do so.

Once finished, Alex was attracted to the kitchen by the sounds of activity there. He found a naked Sandra busily preparing something, during which she seemed to him to be making too much noise.

Sandra noticed him at that point. “Good morning!” she said in a too-chipper voice. “Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. Would you like a morning blowjob, master?”

“I’ll have it with breakfast,” Alex replied still trying to get the sleep out of his eyes. “Where are the other slaves?”

“They both had classes early this morning. My first class isn’t until one so I was able to stay and prepare you breakfast.”

Alex just nodded once and made his way to the dining room table to sit down. Alex had learned two new powers yesterday, mind shielding and deep mind probing, as well as having a lot of sex. All of that was taking its toll on him and now he was tired and famished.

Fortunately for him a large and delicious-smelling breakfast was laid out before him. Sandra had just come in with a tray and placed it on the table. There was a small feast of scrambled eggs, hash browns, toast, jam, and fruit, tomato and cheese slices. There was also a glass of orange juice and water, and a cup of tea. Life couldn’t get any better than this!

“Is everything to your liking, master?” Sandra asked.

“Everything is perfect, thank you.”

With a smile and a nod she got down under the table where he could feel her crawling between his legs. A moment later came the wonderful sensation of Sandra’s mouth taking Alex’s soft cock into her mouth. Alex was wrong. Life just got even better.

Halfway through breakfast, Alex reached his peak and shot his load into Sandra’s mouth; and then he could feel her swallowing his cum. Feeling more relaxed, he continued through his breakfast at a more sedate rate, taking a long, enjoyable sip of his tea as he wandered in thought.

Only last week, he was just an average guy. Now, granted, he did have a lot of money but he didn’t really do that much with it. Now he had three slaves of his choosing and hopefully a fourth on the way. He was experimenting with some newly gained psi-powers and they seemed to work far better than he could have imagined.

The only drawback seemed to come from Bill, Kirstine’s ex. Alex blinked for a moment. When Bill attacked Alex in the park, Alex didn’t know his name but deduced who he was. Now his name came up without effort. What was going on?

The answer to that also came without effort, surprising Alex further. He was remembering thoughts from Kirstine from when he did the deep scan. They supplied the information. That deep scan had given Alex more information than he thought.

What was he going to do about Bill? He could let the police handle it, but they were generally powerless to help in a situation like this. Besides, he didn’t want any of the potential complications that could result. No, likely he would have to take care of it himself.

A bit of mental tweaking would be ideal, but Alex didn’t know where he could catch Bill in such a way that Alex could use his powers. Unbidden, a memory came about Bill having a night job and that he would probably be sleeping now, until five. An address and directions also came immediately to mind, as well as a mental image of the house and an interior view. This deep scan stuff was amazing! Alex wondered if he could apply it to learning things like skills. Could he, say, become a top-level mathematician in the course of a couple of hours? He doubted that it would be that easy.

Shaking himself out of his musings Alex found that he had unconsciously finished his breakfast. He also noticed that Sandra was dressed now and gathering some of her things together.

“Heading off to school?”

Sandra looked up, “Yes, master. Is there anything you want me to do before I go?”

“No, I’ll be alright. I’ll see you tonight.”

She nodded once and continued with her preparations.

Alex considered what he wanted to do for today. Bill was a problem, but he wanted to do that last. He first had to contact Alice and inspect whom she was leaving in charge.

Alex looked at the still-packaged computer equipment sitting in one corner and realized that he would have to assemble it all himself. Most people would find such a task tedious and daunting, but Alex knew he would find it fun. To him it was just a new puzzle to play with. Alex got up with that in mind and then he remembered his naked state. Maybe he should shower and get dressed first, he thought, embarrassed.

Freshly showered, shaved and dressed, it took Alex only a half-hour to get all the computer equipment assembled, but it took another hour-and-a-half before the software was ready. While he was waiting for the software to install, he grabbed his laptop and set it up on the dining room table. Only a few minutes later Alex was up and running and ringing Alice’s computer.

Alice answered looking even more exhausted than she did before, if that was possible.

“Good afternoon, Alex.”

“God, Alice, you look like you need a week of sleep. I think this vacation is coming not a moment too soon.”

Alice gave a tired nod. “I’ve got Julie here to take over while I’m gone. I promoted her to the job since she has had over a year’s experience, here.”

“Good thinking, Alice. Let’s chat with her.”

A moment later a beautiful blonde was on Alex’s screen and he felt a stirring of desire. But strangely he also felt the hackles on the back of his neck stand on end.

Instinctively and without thinking about it, Alex jumped into her mind and discovered what was alarming him. Julie was going to frame Alice for embezzlement in an attempt to get her job.

Alex jumped back out so that only a second or two of time had passed.

“Alright, Julie, give me a full report on all on going operations.”

Julie nodded eagerly, well prepared for this. She started going into what Alex knew would be a lengthy report, but Alex didn’t care. Instead he remotely accessed the files and accounts at his management office while simultaneously jumping back into Julie’s mind to find the “evidence” she had planted.

Over the course of ten minutes Alex collected all the information, found all the changes in the records and used the logs to determine who actually changed them. Alex had to admit that Julie was good. He had to go to the backups to find the information, but he had setup the backup system and he went through it quickly.

“Ok, that’s enough, Julie,” Alex interrupted her. “Could you please put Alice back on?”

Julie looked a bit startled but obligingly got up and made room for Alice.

“Alice, could I talk to you in private?”

“Of course; just a moment.”

Alex heard some activity of Alice ushering Julie out of the office and the door closing. During which Alex caused the files to appear on her screen. When Alice got back and sat down, she spent sometime going over the information Alex had presented. It took her much longer than it took Alex, but then again she didn’t know quite what she was looking at and she was really tired. Over the course of twenty minutes Alex watched as a look of anger grew on Alice’s face.

“Why, that bitch!” she cursed.

“Ya, I thought you should know, considering it looks like she was after your job. She probably thought that your vacation time would be the ideal time to spring this on me so you wouldn’t be around to defend yourself.”

“I’ll fire her immediately.”

“No, have your secretary do it. Oh, promote your secretary too. His name is Bob right? Have him take over while you’re gone. I’ve always found that secretaries have an intimate view on how the business works. In fact, get him in the office right now.”

It took Alice a moment to gain control of herself. Alex waited patently. After a few moments she pressed her intercom button. “Bob, could you come in here?”

Seconds later the door opened and Alex heard someone come in. He saw Alice motion him over before the camera.

Seeing him sit down, Alex started to explain the situation for him.

“Ok, this is it in a nut shell. You know Julie? Now you have her job. Apparently Julie was trying to frame Alice with embezzlement to get her job. So your first project is to fire her and then bring charges against her. Have security on hand to make sure nothing goes wrong, and fire her in private while maintaining a neutral face. This last part is critical, as it is possible to get sued for doing it out of anger. Your second project is to make sure that Alice gets the vacation she badly needs. The company will cover all costs of the vacation, including bringing her family along.”

Alice looked surprised at this and was about to say something. Alex interrupted her, “Alice, I’ve asked a lot of you over the years. It’s the least I could do. Something like Julie wouldn’t have happened if you had been fully rested and I should have realized how bad off you were sooner, so I recognize Julie as my fault. I want you rested without having to worry about costs. So buy some first-class plane tickets for your family and have a good time. Also take about ten thousand dollars spending cash. I want you to have a good time for those two weeks. And when you come back, I fully expect you to be rested and ready to go.”

Alice took a moment to find what to say, she was so filled with emotion. “Thank you,” she finally managed.

“You’re very welcome. Alright Bob, you have some work to do. Get right on it.”

Bob’s emotions were also very mixed, but he managed to control himself and say, “Right on it, boss.” Alex suspected he made a good decision with him.

Alex cut the connection and looked over the installation of the software. It seemed nearly finished, though it still needed another twenty minutes. Alex decided to kill some time by going over some website news and checking e-mail.

He got an e-mail from Mark, his housemate, asking if Kim and the other girl were supposed to have come by and taken some stuff out of his room. Mark also asked what he should do about a package that arrived for him a few hours later the girls had left.

Alex answered that, yes, they were allowed to go into his room, and that he would be picking up the package sometime today.

The software had finally finished setting itself up in the meantime and Alex did the final configurations for the mirror, getting it ready and active so that he could start training his slaves with it.

After showing Kim how to use psionic powers and then using her to learn mind shielding, it became obvious to Alex that teaching his other slaves the same thing was the only smart thing to do. Besides, he trusted Sandra and Kirstine with these powers a lot more than he trusted Kim, just because Kim was a bit screwed up.

But first thing’s first: Alex had to take care of Bill before Bill thought of attacking him again. Alex thought about leaving, reached in to get his keys, and realized that he never got a copy of the keys for the apartment. Getting access to the building was relatively easy, but he didn’t have any way to lock the door. This was annoying.

Alex thought about using his telekinetic powers to try to move the lock tumblers as he reached for the door when he felt a feeling, something like a spidy-sense. Someone was on the other side of the door, and they meant him harm. He backed away from the door and the feeling eased off a bit. Well, isn’t this interesting? A danger sense effect. Neat.

Alex carefully reached his senses out past the door and quickly found an aura that he slid into. It was Bill. He was waiting outside the apartment trying to get the nerve together to storm in. He had keys, which he hadn’t returned to Kirstine and could get in whenever he wanted. He didn’t know that Sandra had left the door unlocked (probably because she didn’t have keys either) and could just walk right in. Alex put suggestions in Bill’s mind and Bill became fascinated with a bit of wallpaper pattern for the next few minutes.

Alex spent a few moments looking around Bill’s mind trying to come up with an idea of what to do. The guy was exceedingly violent, though he tried to control himself. In the last few days he had become much more violent, presumably from the shame of being dumped by his girlfriend of several years and her hooking up with another guy the very next day.

Bill was thinking about tearing Alex apart with his bare hands for that. Alex redirected his thought back to the wallpaper pattern. Alex was not going to have much luck with suggestions. They would just wear off and Bill would come after him again. Alex would have to come up with something more devious and permanent.

An idea occurred to him after a few minutes. Alex made sure that Bill’s attention was still locked on the wallpaper, and then called the police. He reported a dark figure waiting around just outside the door to his apartment, gave them the address, then sat back and waited.

He had to reinforce the suggestion of the wallpaper three more times before the police finally arrived. Once he heard the police step off the elevator and got somewhat close, Alex gave one hard push and made Bill think that one of the police officers was actually Alex.

That push took everything he had and then he lost contact, but he heard the commotion outside and could imagine what happened. The fight took several minutes, quite a bit longer than he would have thought, but finally things settled down out there. He heard the police talking to some others via their radios and then some further activity. Overall it took another ten minutes before he heard a knock on the door. That took a lot longer than Alex thought it would. Bill must have really put up a fight.

Alex answered the door to a six-foot-four bruiser of a policeman who was sporting a cut on his head and newly formed black eye.

“I just wanted you to know, we got everything in hand. It’s a good thing you called us, he turned out to be a lot of trouble. But it’s alright now. Assaulting two police officers will get him a long time behind bars.”

“Thank you officer, are you and your partner alright? I’ve got a first aid kit inside if you want to make use of it.”

The officer wiped the blood off his brow, “No that won’t be necessary. Tell me, did you know the perp?”

“No, not really. I just saw him through the peephole and he was out there a long while, just waiting, so I called you.”

“Alright, I’ll just take down your statement. Since you seem to be a bystander in this that should be as far as it goes.”

“Thank you again, officer.” Alex gave his statement and information and the officer let him be. Alex sat down to consider what happened. There was something very strange happening here. Bill fought him in the park and it was roughly an even match. Now two days later Bill fought with two trained officers and the brawl lasted for several minutes. Alex didn’t think he would last five seconds with those officers. Something odd was going on. He had to get that lock changed.

Alex went down to the administration office for the set of buildings they were in and used some influence to change the locks and get them to give him half a dozen copies of the keys. After supervising the operation to make sure it was done right away, he made his way to the buses and traveled back to his place.

Getting off the bus, he immediately noticed a problem. Beth was wandering around with a confused and worried look on her face, looking around for something. Not wanting any problems, he extended his command net and put out the suggestion that he wasn’t here. Alex reasoned that she was trying to figure out what happened a week ago. Not really caring why she was there, Alex walked right by Beth without her ever seeing him.

Alex picked up the package and opened it to check the contents. It was a bunch of books he ordered about psi-powers and similar subjects. It took Alex a few moments to remember that he actually did order them nearly a week ago. That didn’t take long. You got to love the internet.

Alex gathered the books together and put them in a knapsack that he took from his room. Looking at the wall where he’d had his technological mirror, it looked strangely bare to him now. Such a small device had such a big effect on him, and yet Alex felt that this would only be the beginning.

Shaking himself out of his sentimentality, Alex made his way back to the apartment.

“You’re doing what!?”

“I’m moving out daddy. Have you seen my incense holder?”

“Your sister probably has it. When did you decide this?” Kim’s father was almost yelling and she was wondering if he was going to burst a blood vessel.

“Just yesterday. Kirstine, have you seen my pants?”

“I’ve packed them already.”

Kim had convinced Kirstine to help her pack to comply with their master’s wishes. They made a slight detour to pick up a dozen Rubbermaid storage containers to hold everything in, and they’d spent the last two hours packing. There really wasn’t that much overall, but all of her stuff —now her master’s stuff— was scattered throughout her room and very disorganized and that was what was taking so long.

“What about our agreement that you would live at home until you finished school?”

“Oh, daddy! You’re sweet, but it’s about time that I got my own place,” Kim said while hugging her dad’s arm. She subtly guided him out of the room so that he would be less of a bother. “I’ll be fine, honest.”

“Your mother made me promise her, while she was in the hospital, to make sure you and your sister were safe and you grew up right and I’m not going to break that promise now. You are not moving out!”

“Awww, daddy. What are you going to do? Tie me up?” Kim actually managed to look pleased with the idea. Seeing this, Kirstine just shook her head and kept out of this. This was between family, after all.

Kim’s dad only managed to look frustrated which just looked odd, combined with his military uniform. Kirstine didn’t know anything about the military, but she got the impression that he was of fairly high rank. Kirstine discreetly snuck past them to get some of Kim’s stuff from the basement so that she could get out of the way of friendly fire.

“No, of course not, but you can’t just leave. What about school?”

“Daddy, I’ll be moving closer to the school.”

“But why not stay here? You don’t have to worry about rent and you will have family to take care of you.”

“Daddy, I’ll be fine. This is what I want.” Kim went up and gave her dad a hug, and then looked up at him. “I’ll be alright, honest.”

He looked at his daughter for a moment helplessly. “I never could say no to you. You’ll call if you need any help, right?”

“Of course, Daddy.” Kim gave him one final hug, and then turned to pick up one of the now-full containers. Kim’s dad intercepted it. “Here, let me get that. I don’t know how you are going to get all these containers in your car, though. Maybe I should rent a van or something.”

“That’s alright; I think it will all fit. I’m going to see if I can get some of my things from Crystal.”

Kim walked down the hall to Crystal’s room and found the door open so she just stuck her head in. Kim saw Crystal curled up on her bed reading a book. Crystal was a very cute blonde, though certainly not voluptuous like Kim was. In fact Crystal was very thin and seemly underdeveloped in comparison to Kim, though that didn’t mean there was something wrong. In fact she was extremely desirable, despite the fact that her breasts were only a B-cup. Still, Kim would have loved to suck on them and see what Crystal’s pussy tasted like. Kim’s incestuous thoughts had her wet in no time but she forced herself to focus on the present.

“Crystal, dad said you have my incense burner. Could I have it back?”

Crystal looked up in annoyance. “Why do you want it? It’s not like you are ever here, anyways.”

“I’m moving out.” Kim and Crystal have been having little spats like this for the last five years. Kim was never sure why they happened, she tried to be nice to her sister.

A sudden thought struck Kim and she did a double take. I can find out! With that Kim focused on Crystal’s mind and looked around. Crystal was jealous! The boys always seemed to pay attention to Kim rather than her, and she resented that. Even more shocking, she had no proper desire to serve a strong man! The poor girl! Kim would have to do something about that when she had the time.

“Finally. I get to convert your room to a study. When are you leaving?”

“In an hour or so.”

“Really? Out of the city?” Crystal asked, a bit of light coming to her eyes.

“No, silly. Otherwise I would have to stop school.”

“I can always hope,” Crystal said in resignation. The poor girl, Kim thought. Well, I can always come back and fix her once I learn how.

Kim saw the burner on Crystal’s desk and entered the room to get it. Crystal opened her mouth to object, but then saw what she was doing and just started reading her book again. “Just take it and get out.”

“Poor dear. Don’t worry; I’ll be out of your life soon enough. Do you have anything else of mine?”

It looked like Crystal was going to whip her book at Kim, but held off. Instead she grabbed a black bag from her nightstand and threw it at Kim. “That’s it, now get out!”

“Thanks, sister dear,” Kim said genuinely, while catching the bag. Don’t worry dear, I’ll be back to cure you, she thought to herself.

Kim skipped out of the room happily, knowing as she did so she was probably infuriating her sister further.

Kim and Kirstine got the last of her stuff together and brought down the final two containers to the car. Kim’s dad had already moved the other boxes to the car and was standing, amazed as to its condition. Kim, Kirstine and Sandra had spent the morning cleaning it up long before their master would wake up. Sandra was insistent on making sure every nook and cranny was cleaned, and though she was annoyingly thorough, Kim had to admit to herself it was worth the effort now.

The garbage was gone, leaving a lot more space, the various books and papers were organized and stored at the apartment. The stickers had been painstakingly taken off and not a mark was left. The car even smelled better. It also stored all the moving containers very easily now.

Not taking his eyes off the car, Kim’s dad said in a somber voice, “I guess you finally grew up. I’m so proud of you.”

Kim didn’t understand what he was talking about but just went with it. “Thanks, dad. I’ll call often.”

“No, you won’t,” he said with a smile, “but that’s alright. Did you forget Sasha?”

“Of course not!” Kim managed to look indignant. Looking at Kirstine, “I hope you are not allergic to cats.”

Kim ran into the house while Kirstine put on a confused look. A moment later, Kim came out carrying a cage with a very fluffy and annoyed white cat. “Kirstine, meet Sasha.” Sasha just gave a warning growl.

As they got in the car to head back to the apartment, Kirstine thought to herself, I’m not sure the master is going to like this.

Alex looked up as his two slaves walked in the door. He had spent the last couple of hours going over the books and making notes of the powers he currently wielded, powers which he had an idea on how to approach and others which he though were possible but didn’t know how yet. It was a massive project and he had papers everywhere with notes and copies, as well as a whole army of Post-it notes and page markers throughout most of the books.

Though it was a lot of work, Alex was having fun figuring out what might be possible and how to do it. Of course it would all have to be organized and catalogued but he would get one of the slaves to do that tedious work. That’s what they were there for, after all.

However, the large number of boxes the slaves were bringing in drew Alex’s attention. “You got everything Kim?”

“Yes, master. Where would you like me to store it?”

“Well, the second bedroom is just for books and storage so you can put them there. Is that a cat?”

“Yes, master,” Kim responded with delight. “This is Sasha. Sasha, this is my owner, Alex.” Alex got up and inspected the cat. Sasha gave a warning growl but Alex gave it no mind.

“You must hate being in that cage. Here, let me get you out.” Alex took the cage, placed it on the floor and opened it. He then gave Sasha plenty of room so that she could get used to her new surroundings. Acting on a sudden idea, Alex went into the kitchen only to re-emerge a moment later with some roast beef slices. Carefully kneeling close to Sasha, he held out one of the slices to Sasha, letting her come to him and investigate his offering. Sniffing it carefully, she took the meat into her mouth and moved it away, instinctively protecting it from others.

“Well, I’ll leave you two to get acquainted then, while I get the rest of the stuff from the car. Coming, Kirstine?”

“Not right now, I need to discuss something with the master, first,” was Kirstine’s quick reply. Kim just smiled, “Alright, but don’t wear him out.”

Alex just continued feeding Sasha, who was enjoying the treat immensely.

“Master, I know we should undress normally so that you can… make use of us in any way you choose… but…”

“Yes?” inquired Alex, still not looking at her.

“Well, it’s… it’s that time of the month… and…”

Alex looked at her now. “Ah, yes, that could be messy. Alright. You may wear panties while it’s that time.”

Kirstine looked relieved. “Yes, master. I’ll go help Kim, now.”

“One more thing. I’ve had the lock changed on the door. New keys are on the table beside the door. See to it that everyone gets a copy. It seems that your old boy friend Bill is stalking us.”

Kirstine looked frightened, both from being stalked and from the fear of somehow having done something wrong and disappointing her master. “I’m sorry, master. Should I call the police?”

“No, it’s been taken care of already, but alert the other slaves to the possible trouble. Now go help Kim.”

“Yes, master.” Kirstine bowed slightly and rushed off.

Alex continued feeding Sasha and then started petting her. After being fed such a treat, Sasha’s mood improved considerably and she started to explore the place. Alex resumed his work with the psi-books while the slaves returned with two more loads of containers. Eventually the girls had finished and Alex looked up from his work to see a naked Kim and a nearly naked Kirstine kneeling before him awaiting his orders. Life is good, Alex thought.

“Ok, Kim, I want you to show Kirstine how to read minds.” Alex then focused back on his notes.

Both slaves looked a bit startled at that and Kim was a bit disappointed. She was still wet from thinking about her sister’s pussy and could use some relief, but she was given an order. Maybe she could get through it quickly and then have some fun? With that in mind she said, “Right away, master.” She got up, pulling Kirstine up with her to the computer desk.

After a moment, Kim had the program up and running and was showing Kirstine the basics…

Sandra got back that evening, tired and sore from a particularly grueling workout. She’d missed a few of her regular workouts while serving her master and she tried to make it up today. Of course with all the sex she’d had in the last couple of days, her cardiovascular system was probably in the best shape it had been in for a long time.

Speaking of sex, she could hear some groaning and moaning coming from the living room and felt her own pussy moisten in response. She quickly took off her clothes and walked in to see Kim and her master going at it like bunnies. The slut was bent over facedown on the dining room table while their master ploughed into her from behind. Sandra wished it was her. Not knowing what else to do, Sandra walked up behind Alex and pressed her tits into his back and began kissing up and down his spine.

Alex gave two more thrusts causing Kim to spurt in orgasm before withdrawing suddenly and turning around. Without hesitation Alex picked Sandra up and almost threw her onto the couch, climbing on top of her an instant later. Without pause, he thrust his slick-covered cock deeply and violently within her. Something with Sandra clicked and suddenly she was thrusting back at him, meeting his violence with her own. She wrapped her legs around him to allow him better access and suddenly Sandra was in the most animalistic, violent sex of her life.

After three thrusts she came, but she wanted more. Sandra saw the wild look in Alex’s eyes, the animal sneer on his face. She growled at him and made as if to strike him, though she knew she wouldn’t. Alex grabbed her arms with one hand and pinned them above her head. With his other hand he slapped her hard across her face. She loved it and growled again. He hit her twice more and she came again like her body was on fire. She wanted more.

Sandra started to struggle against his weight, though not seriously, and took a playful bite at him. Alex shifted to use both hands to hold Sandra’s down and brutally thrust into her again and again until he tensed and she could feel him shooting into her, setting off her own orgasm in a torrential wave.

It took them both several minutes to calm down and look at each other. Sandra looked up and saw a sweat-covered face that looked both satisfied and concerned. Alex looked down and a sweat-soaked Sandra who face was now sporting several bruises and a big grin.

“What was that?” Alex asked.

“I don’t know, but I liked it. Thank you, master,” Sandra responded with feeling.

At this point Kim walked over on shaky legs. “Definitely kinky. I like. Should I clean you off now, master?”

“No, Sandra will clean me off while you eat my cum out of her pussy.”

They both nodded, grinning with the afterglow of orgasm and the wonderful endorphins it brought them.

While Sandra settled herself between his legs, Alex checked himself mentally. His shields were still up and working; he didn’t feel any outside influences. I guess that really just came from me. Alex looked down on Sandra, holding her black hair in one hand while her head bobbed up and down in his lap. Her tongue then started to give his cock some careful attention. Kim was between Sandra’s legs and under her, lapping and sucking the juices she found there.

Sandra finished her attentions on Alex’s cock and sat back to fully cover Kim’s mouth with her pussy. Kim increased her efforts at this point eliciting a series of urgent-sounding moans from Sandra until she tensed and shot a fountain of juices into Kim’s eager mouth.

Eventually, Sandra got off of Kim’s face and curled up on the floor waiting to recover while Kim got up and sat on the couch beside her master. Alex opened his eyes when he felt Kim snuggle up to him, then he looked down and saw Sandra curled up by his feet. With a grin, Alex closed his eyes again and would have fallen asleep right there if Sasha hadn’t chosen that moment to jump into his lap.

“Hey!” Alex was startled right out of his doze and his yell startled the other two women awake.

“Sasha! You know better than that,” Kim scolded.

“Sasha?” asked Sandra, her eyes slowly focusing on the cat.

“Yes, it seems that Kim has brought us a cat,” Alex said in some good humor.

Sandra just looked at the puffy white feline and growled. Sasha paid her no attention.

“I take it you don’t like cats?” inquired Alex while he petted the cat.

“Useless animals. Do we have to keep it?” Sandra asked unpleasantly.

“She has every right to be here, doesn’t she, master?” Kim stated in a tone that was half pleading.

Alex had a feeling that he would be stopping a lot of fights between these two. “The cat stays, at least for now. I’ll decide later if we’ll keep her permanently.”

“Oh, thank you, master!” Kim hugged Alex furiously, nearly knocking the wind from him.

“For now…” Alex started. Kim let go so that she could pay better attention and Alex took that opportunity to get his breath back. “For now,” Alex started again, “you will show Sandra how to read minds.”

Kim just nodded her head at this. Sandra inquired, “Master, where is Kirstine?”

“Learning new powers seems to take a lot out of you. She learned some mind reading from Kim earlier and that put her right out,” Alex answered, and then looking at the bruises forming on Sandra’s face, “Tomorrow I’ll show you how to heal yourself and take care of those bruises.”

Sandra self-consciously raised her hand to her face. “Perhaps I should learn that tonight. People are going to think I was mugged.”

“If you are still awake after your first lesson, maybe. Oh, I want to wake up no later than eight, tomorrow. I have an appointment I have to keep.”

“Yes, master,” both slaves replied. Kim grinned at the synchronicity of their answer while Sandra just glowered at Kim.

“Alright you two, off to work,” Alex said as he shooed them off.

With that Alex started to write some more notes, but Sasha got it into her head to start attacking the pencil while he was using it. Rather than chasing her off, Alex instead grabbed a book and sat back in a lazyboy chair and relaxed.

Alex awoke the next day to the feeling of his cock being totally encased in someone’s mouth while their tongue licked his balls.

“How do you do that?” came Kim’s voice from Alex’s left.

Alex looked through barely opened eyes to see his three slaves, Kim on the left, Sandra on the right, and Kirstine in the center. Kirstine was deep-throating him, with apparent ease. She bobbed a few times before she came up for air again and answered Kim.

“It’s not hard, once you can control your gag reflex.”

Sandra had gone down on Alex at this point and was busily licking and sucking, managing to only get half his cock in. She came up again and Kim promptly started sucking. “I can only get it in halfway and then that damn gag reflex cuts in. How do you control it?”

“I don’t know, I just do,” replied Kirstine. “How about you, Kim? Any troubles?”

Kim came up for air, and Kirstine went back down. “I can get it down if I’m forced, but I still gag. I can stop myself from throwing up though. I wish I could do that,” Kim said enviously, while watching Kirstine.

Kirstine came up then and Sandra went back down on her turn. “Be quiet, you’ll wake him.”

Sandra came up then and Kim went back down. “We’re supposed to wake him up. It’s eight and he asked us to wake him up at eight.”

Kim came up next and Kirstine sucked Alex’s cock down into her throat. “Actually, I think he’s already awake.”

Kirstine came up at that point and they all said in obviously rehearsed co-ordination, “Good morning, master!”

“Good morning, slaves. I do believe you’ve left something unfinished.”

They giggled at this and Kirstine sucked his cock into her mouth again but not deep throating this time, Kim and Sandra waiting their turns. However with all that attention, Alex came in Kirstine’s mouth after only a few more seconds. Blasting into her mouth, Alex saw stars as the power of his orgasm overwhelmed him for a moment. After all the sheer amount of sex he had in the last week, Alex would have thought that he would start slowing down, but that didn’t seem to be happening just yet.

“Hey, share some with your slave sisters,” Alex heard Kim say. Alex opened his eyes to see Kim and Kirstine share a cum kiss, working the white gold between their mouths.

Sandra just gave a look of disgust and said, “I’m going to make breakfast now,” With that, she excused herself.

Alex noted that Sandra was looking a lot better from yesterday. She stayed awake through the initial learning of reading minds, and then Alex showed her how to heal herself. After she finished that, she fell unconscious, drained from learning two powers in a row, but she had done a remarkable job. All the bruising was gone now except for a slight amount on her right cheek, and Alex was sure that wouldn’t last long.

“And I think I’ll go take a shower,” Alex said, as he tried to extract himself from the two frenching women.

Kim seemed to wake up at this point and broke off the kiss. “Oh, master, let me wash your back for you!”

After spending a very fun time in the shower with Kim, getting very thoroughly clean, Alex quickly got dressed, had breakfast, and was out the door and walking to the university.

Enjoying the fresh air and the scenery of trees and birds of the path to the university, Alex quickly relaxed and lost himself in thought. He was going to go “interview” potential slaves and wasn’t sure how to go about it. Then again, pretty much all of this was very new, so Alex decided to wing it.

Alex had reached the university and was traveling the corridors looking at all the eye candy. He was enjoying the thought that he could go up to any one of the fine young ladies that he saw and minutes later they would be doing their best to please him in any way he wished. A feeling of danger and a hyperawareness from somewhere ahead of him interrupted his musings. A moment later he saw a short, skinny and extremely pale guy appear in the crowd, and that guy was watching him.

A strange feeling crept over Alex at that point, a feeling of detachment like he was someone who was watching over him like a spectator watches a movie. They both continued walking toward each other, their eyes glued to the other, unable to do anything else. Alex watched as they got closer and then walked right by each other. As soon as they couldn’t see each other anymore Alex resumed walking normally, but it wasn’t until several minutes later before the detached feeling left him. What the hell was that! Was that another telepath? Alex didn’t think so. He certainly didn’t have anything like that reaction as he did with his now telepathic slaves. Alex just didn’t know what to make of what had just happened.

Alex was so lost in thought that he surprised himself when he discovered that he was already at the professor’s office. There were already a few ladies waiting in line for the job interview, waiting to see if they are slave material. This was going to be fun.

Forgetting about his earlier experience, Alex walked into the professor’s office. The professor looked up and greeted him.

“Ahh! There you are! Come in, come in. How do you want to proceed?”

“Well, I was thinking that you’ve handled interviews before, so I’ll get you to ask the interview questions. After five minutes I’ll give you a nod yes or no. If no, then conclude the interview and bring in the next person. If yes, then give us about an hour alone and make sure no one disturbs us.”

“Sounds straightforward enough; if you are ready, I’ll bring in the first candidate.”

Alex couldn’t help but smile at the professor’s words. He sat and made himself comfortable before giving the professor the go-ahead.

The first candidate was a semi-attractive blonde but after a quick scan discovered her to be a dominant personality. Though each scan took only seconds, Alex wanted the interviews to be five minutes long to continue the appearance that this was a job interview.

Still, he got bored fast, and so Alex entertained himself by putting in suggestions that would make the women better students. Better focus, memory, logical thinking, and drive. They all appeared to take it very well, as it seemed that everyone had the motivation to do better and the suggestions just hooked onto that. Over the next year, these students were going to be the best in the country, or at least try for it.

Over an hour passed as student after student came by for the interview, and even with his creative tampering, Alex was getting bored.

“So Miss…Forester?” the professor asked as the latest interviewee came in.

“Please, call me Anne,” said a timid female voice.

Alex scanned her in a semi-bored way as the whole thing had become routine, but what he found there nearly startled him out of his chair. She was a submissive, very much so, and fully realized, not buried like Sandra’s was.

Checking further, he verified that she knew what she was doing with medicine. Actually that was an understatement. She had a breadth and depth on the subject that was very impressive. She could almost be a professor with her extensive knowledge. Furthermore, she had many of the same qualities that he had been implanting into students for the last hour. And she was untouched! No boyfriend or other relations. No potentials either. She was even still a virgin!

Alex looked on her physically and was confused. She was beautiful, in a shy sort of way, with long brown hair, touched up with some tastefully done blonde streaks. She had an angular face that suggested some sort of European ancestry, maybe c-cup breasts, and a very womanly body. Every guy in school must have hit on her. Then why is it that with a submissive personality was she still a virgin?

Alex didn’t have a chance to check it out as the end of the five-minute interview was approaching and he had to be alert.

“…and I am fully qualified,” Anne had just finished saying to the professor’s last question.

The professor then looked over at Alex for his queue, and gave a surprised smile when he saw Alex nod yes. I guess he was getting bored of all this too.

The professor stood up at this point and said to Anne, “Well, my part of the interview is done. This gentleman,” he indicated Alex, “will continue it. Good luck.” Alex had to work to keep the smile off his face.

The professor left the room, closing the door behind him to ensure privacy, and Anne turned to Alex, waiting patiently if nervously. Without further ado, Alex plunged into Anne’s mind for a deep scan and started exploring the mysteries he found there.

Over the course of an hour, Alex read Anne’s entire life story. From her earliest memories a book influenced her that father read to her when she went to bed. It was a story about a princess who was sought by every knight in the land, for her beauty was legendary. However this princess would reject suitor after suitor as she deemed them unworthy of her, each time saying that she would give herself fully to the man who knew her intimately, who knew her every detail, every desire, every want and every need.

One man —a simple shoe cobbler— had like so many others fallen in love with the princess. Unlike the others, he secretly watched her every move, observing what her favorite books were, her favorite flowers, what she liked to eat and to drink, what songs she liked to sing and a huge variety of other little details. For a year and a day he watched her every move, heard her every word, remembered her every gesture. And then on that fateful day, he presented himself before the king for the hand of the princess.

The court laughed that a common cobbler would dare ask for the princess’s hand in marriage, but the princess took pity on him and gave him a chance, as he knew she would. One by one, he answered her questions in turn and she grew more and more excited until she asked him one last question. When he got that one right the princess turned to her father and hugged him in joy saying she found her husband-to-be. Surprised by the happiness of his daughter, he allowed the marriage to take place, granting the cobbler a title and lands so that she wouldn’t have to marry a commoner.

For the rest of her life, the princess dedicated herself to learning about and serving her new husband so that she might become worthy of him as he had proved himself worthy of her.

Anne loved the story so much she made her father read that story to her every night before bed. Then one night when she was seven, her father read to her before leaving her with a baby sitter, so that her mom and dad could spend a night on the town. Anne remembered being woken up that night by the sound of someone knocking on the front door. She got up to investigate and saw two police officers at the front door. Anne remembered hearing that her parents were in an accident, and the rest faded away in a haze of shock.

She was only told much later that a drunk driver had hit her parents. They both survived the accident but later died at the hospital from their injuries, the doctors unable to help them. No one would let her see her parents until the funeral. When Anne saw her parents laid out in the coffin, she couldn’t understand it. They were dead, but Anne needed to understand how. Thus began Anne’s interest in medicine.

Anne lived with her aunt until she was old enough to go to school. During that time she was raised in a strict religious atmosphere that kept her well away from boys. This made her feel like the princess in the story so she decided to be the princess, refusing the attentions of all the boys until they started to learn about her. Two of them tried for a while, but gave up when they saw it was easier to pick up other girls. Anne just waved them off as unworthy and continued her studies.

Alex finished the deep scan and left a suggestion that Anne would look at a pencil on the professor’s desk and not notice time passing to give Alex a moment to consider what he learned. Well, she’s just waiting to be his slave; she’s just locked up tight. Alex now had the key. He just needed an opportunity to turn it.

“Well, Miss Forester, your credentials are very impressive.”

The sound of Alex’s voice brought her out of her interest with the professor’s pencil and she refocused on him.

“In fact,” Alex continued, “it’s rare that I see someone of such drive to the medical arts as you have. Was it from a death in the family?”

She didn’t move, but Alex could tell from Anne’s body language that her focus on him suddenly increased. He got the impression he was running the gauntlet now.

“Yes, I don’t like to speak of it,” she replied. Alex noted that she said speak, not talk, which meant to her an invitation that he may continue talking about it.

“I would say a parental figure, possibly both parents considering the amount of determination you have displayed to date. I understand you have skipped a full two years of schooling because of that drive.”

“Yes sir, that is true,” Anne was getting excited. She didn’t know that her skipping two years of school was in her university record, but she knew that her parent’s status certainly wasn’t.

“I would guess that you want to specialize in emergency and intensive care medicine once you’ve finished your Bachelors, would that be correct?”

Anne felt her breathing increase, “Yes sir, that would be right.”

“I’m also guessing that you don’t have a boyfriend. Your studies are too intense. You haven’t found someone worthy of you, isn’t that right?” Alex looked her right in the eye as he said that. Anne was now flushed with excitement and breathing heavily. “That’s right, sir.”

“A perfect princess, waiting for someone to know her. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, sir.” Could he be the one? Could he be the one she was looking for all these years? All he had to do was demonstrate one more piece of knowledge and she would be his forever! He wasn’t as handsome as she imagined, but she didn’t care. No one had gotten as close to knowing her as he did now. Please, please, get the rest of it right! Claim me! Make me a woman! This was all in Anne’s mind but it was clear to Alex what she was thinking as it was plainly written on her face. Her excitement was contagious as he could feel his cock rising in anticipation of taking her.

“Waiting all these years to take her and make her his with his perfect knowledge of her. To allow her to offer herself to the man who knows her so that he may accept and then claim her.”

“Yes!” Anne fell to her knees at this point. “You have shown yourself worthy. Please accept me and claim me as no other has done. Allow me to show you that I can be worthy of you too.” Anne’s eyes —her whole body— was pleading in her desperation.

Alex stood up and walked over to her. He stood a moment looking at her like that, her on her knees before him, her head at the level of his now-bulging cock. He knew that her future contained many such possess for her.

He reached down his hand. “I accept you.”

Anne couldn’t believe how miraculous her day was turning out to be, that today of all days she would meet the one she was destined to be with, and that he would be gracious enough to accept her. Anne reached up with her hand and grasped his, and she let him pull her up. Alex enfolded her into his strong arms and Anne felt herself grow weak with the power of his kiss.

They held that kiss for a long time, and then Anne felt him start reaching under her shirt and felt flames of desire burn inside her. He managed to cup her right breast and squeeze it, testing its firmness, as was his right. Upon his first entrance to her, she would belong to him and it will be her life quest to show him that she was worthy of him.

Anne felt her pussy grow hot and become wet with desire, much to her shame. She was taught, though her medical studies indicated that it was perfectly natural, that that was a sign of evil selfishness on her part and that she should clean herself as thoroughly as possible whenever it happened. It hadn’t happened in years, and that it had to happen now made her feel even more unworthy. She couldn’t break off to wash however, so she would just have to wait until later.

At this point Alex managed to get her shirt, pants and socks off leaving her only in her bra and panties. Alex took a step back to admire her body. She was nicely trim, petite even without being too short. He guessed that she was about 5′7″ and 115 lbs, a slight coloration of her skin giving her a tan look all over, long shapely legs, and wonderful tits with two perky nipples poking through the material of her bra proudly.

“Take the rest off,” Alex ordered.

Anne turned a deep shade of red but reached her hands behind her back to undo her bra. She then bashfully took off her panties and covered herself with her arms.

“Put your hands behind your head. I want to see everything.”

Though she dared not refuse, Anne slowly put her hands behind her head as instructed. Alex took a good look at her now, chest thrust forward with bullet like nipples on pink areola looking incredibly suckable. Her pussy was covered in dark curly hair. He was going to have to get her to shave that off when he got her back to the apartment.

Alex stepped up to her and told her, “Stay just like that,” and took her left nipple into his mouth. A gasp of pleasure escaped Anne lips, and he could see her legs start to shake, but she obeyed and managed to stay still. After sucking on it for a minute Alex switched to the other one and Anne started making whimpering noises.

His own erection was also demanding some urgent attention, so Alex stopped with the foreplay and got down to business. Alex grabbed her and lifted her easily onto the professor’s desk. She lay down on her back and spread her legs wide. Anne knew about the mechanics involved in sex, but this was the first time she ever did it. She just hoped that she wouldn’t screw anything up.

Alex unzipped and took his cock out and brought it up to her pussy lips. He let his cock slide up and down her pussy lips, teasing her unmercifully. Anne let out a cry and her back arched. Her pussy juices splashed on Alex’s cock and thighs as she exploded in orgasm.

How could she have done such a thing, Anne thought in horror. Here he is, the man of her dreams, about to claim her and she shot her cum on him! Anne was mortified. “I’m so sorry. Please, I’ll do anything, please. Just forgive me.” She was almost in tears.

Alex could hardly believe this girl. She wanted so badly to impress him that she was willing to sell her soul to the devil for every perceived transgression she made against him. He couldn’t let an opportunity like this pass.

“I will, but on one condition.”

Tears were running down her face, “Anything! I’ll do anything for you, if you will just forgive me.”

“You will pledge yourself as my slave for the rest of your life. You will do what I say without question or hesitation. You will consent to being my property to use and abuse as I wish.”

Anne felt her breath catch in her throat. All she had to do was offer up her worthless self as the slave to her perfect man and he would forgive her. She only hoped she could be worthy of him. She started to cry in relief.

“Yes! Yes, I accept. Please accept my worthless being as your slave.” She sobbed some more.

“Very well, I forgive you.” And with that Alex thrust his entire length into her pussy, feeling her hymen break in one quick moment.

Anne’s crying stopped as the pain hit her, causing her to look up to the ceiling and mouthing an “O” of hurt. Reflexively, her legs clasped gently around Alex as he began pumping into her, adding to her soreness. She realized it was no less than she deserved, the pain he was inflicting on her, so she accepted it gladly. Yet despite the pain, she felt a pressure she never felt before start to build up, building with every thrust her owner made into her. Very quickly she felt like she was going to burst, until her owner gave one last grunt and she felt him spurting inside her. She felt herself explode and stars floated by, as her back arched in a feeling of absolute and all consuming joy. He had truly forgiven her!

“Thank you. Thank you,” was all she could say in an almost incomprehensible mutter. Alex didn’t say anything as he waited for his wits to recover. He felt like jumping up and celebrating; he had gotten his fourth slave! That deep scan really helped with it, too. He would have hated to see how much rewiring of her mind he would have had to do if he had to work with just suggestions. Well, not rewiring, per se, but guiding her down the right path with suggestions. It certainly would have taken a lot longer.

Eventually Alex got up and off of her and sat on a chair. He looked down at his softening pussy juice and blood covered cock. “Slave. Come here and clean me off.”

It took Anne a moment to realize that he was talking to her. She slowly got up, wincing from the pain she still found herself in, but strangely she felt really good despite that. Anne saw her blood and juices covering his dick and started to look around for some tissue. Alex saw what she was doing and cut her off.

“No, use your mouth.”

Anne stared at him in shock, but then she understood. He was only using her as she was supposed to be used, and combining it with a punishment for her earlier mistakes. Anne got up and knelt before him, wincing at the pain still coming from between her legs.

She looked at his cock, the first she’d ever seen before that wasn’t part of an anatomy class, with some curiosity. Anne carefully reached for it, and was shocked by its warmth. She didn’t know why she would be shocked at that, but she was. Slowly, she brought her head closer, opening her mouth to take it in and lick everything clean.

Alex however didn’t have any patience at this point, and just grabbed the back of her head and pushed her onto his cock. She engulfed him with a startled and muffled protest, but after a while she got the idea and started cleaning him properly.

Alex enjoyed her clumsy work for about five minutes before he judged that she had cleaned everything.

“Alright, that’s enough. Get your clothes on. I’m taking you home.”

“Yes, sir.”

“And you will call me master, not sir, at least when we are in private like this. Otherwise you will call me by name.”

Anne winced at her mistake, and then asked, “Master, what is your name?”

Alex looked at her in shock, and then laughed out loud. “Its Alex; Alex Scott. I hope you don’t sleep with everyone whose name you don’t know,” he said jokingly.

Seeing her look of concern he quickly interjected, “Joke. It was just a joke.”

Anne just nodded once and gave a weak smile, then she found her clothing and started putting them on.

A few minutes later they were ready and Alex opened the door to the office to find the professor and another gentleman waiting outside, as well as a rather frazzled-looking blonde girl.

“Ah, Mister Scott, I was wondering if I could talk to you,” started the new guy.

“And you are?” Alex asked carefully.

“Mister Klein, Robert Klein, but you can call me Rob.” With that, he offered his hand to shake and Alex took it reflexively. Immediately Alex knew he was shaking hands with another psion. Automatically and without thought, Alex brought his shields up to full.

Rob looked around Alex at that point and commented, “Impressive shielding. That would explain a few things.” He then looked at Alex directly. “I just want to talk, if you have the time. Don’t worry, I don’t mean any harm. Have you had lunch? We can discuss our business over something to eat.”

Alex wasn’t sure what to make of the proposal, but didn’t see any harm in it. He wasn’t sure what another psion would make of his activities, but he was caught red-handed and didn’t see what he could do about it. Then again, after looking around and noticing the blonde girl again, Alex suspected that he wasn’t the only one guilty of that sort of behavior.

Noticing Alex looking at the blonde girl, Rob looked at her and looked back. “Well, I was monitoring you and got caught up in the passion. I needed some relief, and since there were all these girls lined up here, well…” Rob explained with a smile. “By the way, nice work with the girl. After the crude commands you left with the professor, I was starting to wonder, but you’ve gotten a lot better, if she’s any example,” Rob continued, indicating Anne.

“Alex, what’s he talking about?” inquired Anne.

“I’ll tell you later. For now, say nothing and just follow.” Anne’s eye burned with curiosity, but she nodded and kept quiet.

Rob at this point was giving instructions to the blonde to go back to class, and to the professor to resume business as usual, but to use an air freshener to cover the smell of sex.

They walked to an onsite subway restaurant and sat down at one of the booths there. Alex offered the use of Anne to get them some subs and Rob took him up on it. After Anne left with their order, Alex felt Rob put out a command net with the suggestion, ‘somebody else’s problem’. Alex felt it bounce off his shielding, but his impression that including him in the command was more from the general nature of whatever power he was using.

“There, now no one will over hear us or bother us.”

“’Somebody else’s problem?’” Alex inquired.

“Works better than invisibility in cases like these. You see, with invisibility you might get people sitting on you, which is embarrassing, I can tell you.”

“I see. So what is this about?”

“Well, I represent a school for people like us. A place where a psions like us can rest, learn and meet fellow psions. It actually more like a club than anything else.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Not at all.” Rob reached into his pocket and handed Alex a card. “This is where it’s located, and below that is my name and phone number if you ever need to get in touch with me.”

“Wow.” Alex was blown away. “This is just too good to be true.”

“Actually, that’s the nature of our powers. Have you noticed that some things should be hard, but they ended up going a lot easier since gaining your powers?”

Alex thought about Sandra, and how the cards seem to always go his way. He thought about the coincidence of Kim happening to be a computer science student, just like what he was looking for. “Now that you mention it…”

“That’s your power intervening on your behalf. Your subconscious is reaching out and making things more to your liking, causing unlikely events to become more likely.”

“I had no idea.”

“Most don’t. Thank you, Anne.”

Anne had come back and delivered the sandwiches after which Alex told her to go and wait at another table. Once she left, Rob continued. “Good job on her. Very subtle, and it looks to be permanent too. And it only took a little over an hour. I doubt that our masters could do any better.”

The look of concern on Alex’s face prompted Rob further. “Oh, don’t worry about taking a few women as sex slaves. Most psions do it; also part of the power.”

“You mean they can’t help themselves?”

“Sort of. You see, until a psion develops mind shields, he gets the general feelings of those around him influencing his actions. And the two most common emotions are lust and anger. Most psions end up being either sex maniacs or mass murderers until they develop shields to protect their minds. We try to get to them as soon as possible, but detecting psions is not an easy matter.”

“So how did you detect me?” asked Alex while taking a bite of his sandwich.

“Well, that was more accidental than anything else, or maybe not considering the fortunate accidents that our power creates. In any case you just happened to use the one professor I was using to monitor the various student’s to see if any gifted manifest. Speaking of which, how did you manifest? It’s unusual in the extreme for someone your age to spontaneously develop powers. Were you in an accident or something?”

“No,” Alex thought quickly. “I just woke up a little over a week ago and discovered I could read minds.” Alex didn’t think it was a good idea to tell anyone about the mirror that he used to train himself, so he left the method of his empowerment a mystery.

“A week?! Wow, it usually takes new psions a few months before they learn shields. And you can read minds, plant suggestions, and deep scan. What else can you do?”

Alex wasn’t sure what he should tell Rob, but he sensed no threat from him whatsoever. Alex decided to trust him. “Well, I can move things, but not very well. I tried to move my watch and ended up moving the chair it was sitting on instead.”

Rob smiled, “You wouldn’t believe the number of people who get that one wrong, and that’s when they have an instructor. You learned this on your own?”

“Yes. What am I doing wrong?”

“Well, most people imagine a field of force enveloping the target. What you need to do is envision that field of force spreading itself evenly throughout the object. I’m guessing some of your field of force intersected the back of the chair and you picked that up instead.”

Alex experimented with one of the drinks, envisioning the field of force occupying the space of the glass of the bottle. He then lifted the bottle and had it float over to the other side of the table.

“Wow, you learn fast.”

“That wasn’t as tiring as the first time either.”

“Well, the first time you learn a new power it always wears you out, especially when it’s a prime power.”

“Why is that? And what’s a prime power?”

“Listen, I can see you have a lot of questions. How about you come over for dinner tomorrow and I can answer your questions in a more comfortable environment. My address is also on that card. How about six-ish? I’ll leave it up to you if you want to bring a ‘guest’.” At the word ‘guest’, Rob indicated Anne, who was waiting for them to finish.

“Ok, though I think I’ll leave her at home. I’ll be there.”

“Excellent! Until tomorrow, then.” Rob shook Alex’s hand as he got up, and then left.

Alex couldn’t believe his luck! Well, apparently it wasn’t all luck if Rob was telling the truth. But still, it was amazing—a school that taught psions how to use their powers. Alex could hardly wait for tomorrow to get his questions answered.