The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or whom this would offend should stop reading now.

Author’s Note: If you like the story, please feel free to e-mail me. However, I would like it if you included your favourite portion of the story. Also, constructive criticism about where you think the story could be improved, or ideas you might have would be appreciated.

Additional Note: Sorry this one took so long. Real life tends to interfere and getting a paycheck is somewhat critical. If only I could find a way to write this and earn a living doing it. :) In any case, I’m going to try and put out a new chapter every two weeks from now on.

Sandra was feeling the pleasant soreness that came from a good exercise. She had just finished leading a class through an exercise routine, and unlike the majority of her students who were groaning and moaning with every movement, Sandra found she still had plenty of energy left.

Sandra had started herself on the treadmill to try and wear herself out and had gradually increased the speed until she was at maximum. After a few minutes she was experiencing the runner’s high that frequently accompanied heavy exercise and she felt herself falling into the trancelike state of the healing power Alex taught her.

She had learned mind reading and self-healing powers in one night, and though doing so had exhausted her in ways she never experienced before, Sandra was very glad she did it. She marvelled at how the internals of her body worked so much she nearly forgot to start healing her bruises. When she did start, she noted the extensive bruising and knew she wouldn’t be able to heal it completely the next day. However what little bruising was left, though noticeable, was relatively minor in comparison.

Sandra had fallen into another healing trance while her body seemed to go on automatic, running its frantic pace on the treadmill. She saw how her muscles were tiring, how some minor tearing was occurring in the normal way that exercise promotes, and she directed changes and healing to fix and improve what she found there. She didn’t know exactly how she did this, it just seemed to work instinctively, but she felt the effects almost immediately. She saw her cardiovascular system too, and made a few changes there, she saw her lungs working and made some improvements. She went from system to system while her body automatically ran and ran, finding ways to make it function better, faster, stronger. After a point Sandra couldn’t find anything else to modify so she reluctantly returned to the real world.

Looking down at the display, Sandra was shocked to discover that she had been running full speed for over forty-five minutes! She checked herself and found that she was only moderately tired. The best she ever managed in the past was about ten minutes and then she hadn’t had an exercise class before hand to wear her out. Sandra was so excited! She couldn’t wait to tell her master!

Just then Sandra started to feel the exhaustion that accompanies the exploration of a new power, as well as a powerful hunger. However Sandra knew she had to slow down first before she could stop.

With a powerful act of will, Sandra kept herself going, running first for five minutes at a slower pace, and then walking for five minutes, giving her heart rate time to gradually slow down. All she wanted to do was fall asleep after eating two feet of hero sandwich, but she forced herself through the motions.

Sandra got herself off the treadmill and took a moment to let her balance reorient itself, and then made her way to the change rooms. A moment later she was in the showers letting the warm water wash over her, relaxing her muscles and cleaning away the sweat.

After enjoying that for a few minutes, Sandra started to wash herself in earnest and that’s when she became aware of the other naked women in the shower with her. One was a bit on the chubby side and the other two were more lean with petite muscular frames like Sandra. One of those two even had a shaved pussy like she did! Out of curiosity Sandra tried to peek into their minds. It took a while as she needed some practice but eventually she managed to peek into all three of them. One of them was secretly seeking peeks at her and admiring her body, whereas the other two were jealous. All three of them were inspired by her good looks and fit body to go hunt down their boyfriends and jump them. She was amazed on how much they thought about sex! It was getting her turned on despite her exhaustion and hunger. She wanted to get home soon, but there was a lecture in half an hour she had to attend. She would just have to bear it until she could get home.

Sandra had finished her shower, got towelled off and dressed, and was about to make her way to class when her aunt Sylvie intercepted her.

“Hey stranger, I haven’t seen you much in the last couple of days. What have you been up to?”

Well, I’ve been claimed as a sex slave and been trained as a telepath and having a really good time with it all, Sandra thought to herself. What the hell do I tell her?

“I’ve been bogged down with school work. You know, the final push before exams.”

“How did you get that bruise?”

Sandra raised her hand self-consciously to her face. Well, I’ve learned that I like being the submissive in rough sex and like to be beaten up while I’m fucked, she thought.

“Martial arts practice. I let one through. It doesn’t show that badly does it?”

“No, not really.”

Sylvie knew Sandra was lying to her instinctively on both counts, but wasn’t sure what to do about it. Sandra lying to her was so shocking that it caught Sylvie completely off guard. She would have to talk to the others and discuss what to do about this.

“I just wanted to tell you that there is a ‘family’ gather during the last weekend of this month, and you are invited. Give me a call and we’ll co-ordinate you a drive up.”

Sandra was shocked. To be invited to one of these gathers is a great honour and rare given to one such as her. “Thank you.” Sandra replied earnestly after a moment.

They continued with some small talk until Sandra begged off with having to attend a class. As soon as Sandra left, Sylvie made some phone calls.

Alex took Anne with him to his house still riding the wave of enthusiasm he had from meeting a fellow psion. He wasn’t alone! And they seemed to be perfectly alright with the things he had done. And they were willing to teach him how to use his powers! And answer his questions! It seemed to good to be true!

That last thought sobered him, his business sense signalling a warning. If something is too good to be true, it usually is. But it was a wonderful opportunity another part of himself thought. Suspiciously, Alex examined that part of his mind. He found some implanted suggestions telling him to trust Rob, to believe that the organization was a great thing, and others to support them. He found that they were already starting to decay, but it would have taken four or five days to happen on it’s own.

Alex was so mad he ripped through the suggestions, destroying them all in one sweep. How dare he! Alex wanted to rip Rob a new hole for what he had done, but Alex forced himself to calm down.

Rob had valuable answers to questions that Alex needed, one of which was how Rob got past his shields to plant those suggestions in the first place. As Alex thought about it, he realized that he would have to play along and pretend that he was still under Rob’s suggestion. He didn’t know how well that would work considering that Rob managed to get past his shields once already. Alex would just have to be careful.

They had just arrived via bus at the stop near Alex’s home, Alex lost in thought while Anne obediently followed behind him. The bus had pulled away and they had gone partway to his house when someone jumped out from behind a bush and rushed at him.

“Watch out!” Anne screamed as Alex suddenly returned from his thoughts to see Bill’s fist coming right at his face. Alex flew through the air crashing into the ground some six feet away, his vision narrowing into a tunnel. Fighting to remain conscious, Alex watched as Anne jumped on Bill’s back and started pummelling him with what Alex guessed were ineffective strikes.

Shoving the pain aside, Alex’s mind sped up while the rest of the world seemed to slow down as he carefully assessed the situation. He didn’t waste any time trying to figure out how Bill got out of jail or even how he tracked Alex down to his house. Instead he considered how to battle someone who could do serious damage to two well-trained police officers. The answer came to him that he couldn’t, but maybe he could evade him.

Alex put out a command net that he was invisible while crawling out of the street and onto some nearby grass. The last thing Alex wanted was to be run over by a car while trying to hide from Bill. In the meantime Bill shook off Anne and started to look around for Alex.

“Where are you, you coward!” Bill yelled.

Anne was getting ready to spring again, but Alex waved her down after he made a ‘hole’ in the net for her so that Anne could see him. While making a ‘shh’ gesture to Anne, Alex altered the command net so that Anne was apparently invisible too.

Bill went over to the portion of the street he last saw Alex at and stomped his foot down hard, causing a few cracks in the pavement. Just how strong was this guy? Alex wondered. Anne had wandered over to Alex at this point, checking him over professionally for damage while keeping a confused eye on Bill. Bill was at this point looking around for Anne, seeking to use her as leverage, but didn’t see her either. As Bill’s gaze swept past them, Alex felt a corresponding draw of energy as he endeavoured to keep them cloaked. It was far from easy. Alex was stretching the power in a way he never tried before, including Anne and yet letting her see normally, and Bill’s active searching for them was pushing his limits.

Fortunately for Alex, Bill patience was even more limited as he gave one last look around, growled in frustration, and then stomped off. After a few minutes during which Anne checked him out, Anne finally asked, “Master, what’s going on?”

How do I explain this? “Later, I’ll have time to go over it. What’s the prognosis?”

“You will have a black eye for a week or two, but other than that you seem to be fine, though I would recommend a few hours rest.” Anne responded professionally.

“Alright, though I think we should get indoors first.” With that Alex got up, albeit a bit wobbly and walked to his house with Anne’s help. Belatedly Alex remembered to turn off the command net and immediately felt some energy coming back to him.

Thankfully they did not encounter anyone that they would have to give explanations to, and made their way to Alex’s room. Alex sat on his bed and after a moment Anne did too, once he indicated that she should do so.

“I want to thank you for what you did,” Alex began, “It was very brave of you to do what you did.”

Anne glowed in response of his praise. “I was only doing what I could to protect you, though I couldn’t do all that much. What happened to make him stop master? And why did he attack you?”

“That is a very long and complicated story, requiring that you understand some basics first.”

Where do I start? Alex wondered, and how much do I tell her?

“It all began when I developed mind reading powers...” Alex was stopped by the sceptical look on Anne’s face. “Ya, hearing that, I would be sceptical too. Here, let me give you a demonstration of one of my abilities.”

With that Alex focused on Anne, creating a field of force and letting it fill Anne’s body. When he was ready he lifted her up about three feet.

Anne let out a startled yelp but Alex didn’t notice as he was dealing with the strain. Anne was a bit heavier than anything he tried to lift before, and that combined with the mental effort he put out already it took almost everything he had to put her down gently again.

Alex spent a moment resting during which Anne just said “Wow” while she absorbed the implications. After a minute or so, Anne apologised

“I’m sorry master for doubting you. I should not have. I’m not worth of you.” She said dejectedly.

Oh no, not this again. “That remains to be seen.” Alex stated seriously, “Over the next few years I’ll be asking a lot from you. I’ll use you and abuse you. I’ll exploit and nurture you. I’ll treat you like any of my other possessions and I’ll expect you to like it. Do you think you can handle that?”

Anne looked down at her feet while she carefully considered the question, and she came up with one of her own.

“Before, when we were doing the interview with the professor, were you just reading my mind then? Giving me the answers I wanted?”

Alex wanted to look her in the eye, but her face was in the wrong direction. “Not exactly. I employed a power I call deep mind scanning. It allows me to read someone’s mind and learn everything about them very quickly. In fact it happened to be just like your story, except that it took only an hour instead of a year and a day.”

Anne wondered, did that count? Did he really know her?

“I do know you.” Alex responded to her unspoken thought, “I’m not reading your mind.”

Anne didn’t know why, but she believed him. He knew her absolutely, but he didn’t put in the effort as she imagined he would. Would that mean that he was actually unworthy of her? No, he knew her, and that’s what mattered. In fact, her questioning thoughts only proved how unworthy she was of him, her owner, her master, her perfect man.

“I’m shamed and unworthy of your presence,” she started, “but if you still wish me, I will belong to you and do your bidding.”

“Are you sure Anne? After this, there will be no going back, no second thoughts.”

“I am sure. Will you have me master?” Anne dared to look up at him with some hope in her eyes.

Alex could hardly believe he had this girl begging to be his slave without him using any influence on her. “Yes, I will have you.”

Anne felt a wave of relief and happiness wash over her as she reflexively reached out and hugged Alex to her. Alex gave a surprised chuckle and hugged her back, surprised at the simple pleasure of it. After a moment they broke the hug and Anne got up, new energy in her eyes. She knelt before Alex with her head down and her hands behind her back like she imagined a slave should be before her master. “Command me master, I am yours.”

Alex looked upon the slave kneeling before him and felt a twinge of desire. He could, if he so wished, fuck her in anyway he wanted and she would be more than happy to comply. However, Alex was tired and there were a few things he wanted to deal with.

First thing Alex wanted to do was heal his black eye. He considered Anne and her wealth of medical knowledge. If he could tap into that knowledge, he was sure that the whole process would be easier and more complete. However he wasn’t entirely sure how to do that, and Alex knew that he didn’t have the energy to explore a new power, providing it turned out to be one that is. I guess I’ll find out this stuff tomorrow night, he thought with a mental sigh.

Alex also wanted some of his things to take to the apartment. Wearing the same clothes every day, even though they were freshly laundered, was starting to get monotonous.

Just at that moment, Alex’s cell phone went off. He had a quick conversation with the other person and hung up. It was the police. They called to warn him that Bill had gotten out with the aid of a slick lawyer and that he may come after Alex again. They had great timing. He wanted to laugh out loud.

Instead Alex just focused on what he had to do now.

“Anne, go into that closet and get the duffel bag there. I want you to pack several changes of clothes for me, neatly, as well as a few other things.”

“Are you going somewhere master?” Anne asked fearfully.

“Don’t worry, I’m taking you with me, and we are not going far.”

Anne looked relieved. Alex gave her a few more instructions about things he wanted her to pack as well as to not disturb him while he was meditating and sent her off to do the work.

First checking his watch, Alex then focused his mind inward and felt the bruise around his eye. He could sense the damaged cells and broken blood vessels and willed the healing to begin. Cells began to divide to replace damaged ones while blood flow reduced so the eye wouldn’t be puffy and the blood vessels would have an easier time of mending. Additional nutrients flowed to the area to aid in recovery and the immune system was primed to fight off any potential for infection. Focusing on the healing process, Alex found that he could use his telekinesis to push things along even faster. So it only mildly surprised him that when he came out of his trance and checked his watch again, Alex found that only half an hour had passed.

Anne was once again kneeling before him with her eyes downcast. The now packed duffel bag was sitting beside her, and Alex noticed that she even tidied the room a bit. Anne was definitely going to make an excellent addition to the herd. “Excellent work Anne.”

He couldn’t see her smiling, but he knew she had the biggest grin at that moment.

Alex and Anne took a taxi back to Kirstine’s apartment, Anne’s eyes wide and wondering where they were going next. Alex was wondering about his final taxi bill. Each time he took a taxi he put it on his credit card. He imagined that it was starting to add up for this month. Still, Alex didn’t mind. It was only money after all and it was relaxing to not have to worry about traffic. Just give the address and sit back. Alex rested during the trip, and even though it was brief, he almost felt his old self again once they arrived. His mood improved further when he didn’t have to go through the hassle of a credit card payment when Anne covered the bill in cash.

They walked into the apartment and a moment later Kim stuck her head out of the bathroom.

“Master!” Kim exclaimed joyously.

“Master?” Anne said in a confused voice.

A stark naked Kim walked up to Alex. “Oooohhh! You brought home another slave!”

“... another slave?” said Anne even more confused and flustered by Kim’s nakedness.

“Kim, this is Anne.” Said Alex ignoring Anne’s befuddled state.

“Welcome to the herd!” Kim said happily, hugging Anne to herself and stealing a grope in the process.

“... herd?” said Anne in a slightly lost voice.

Looking over Anne, Alex addressed Kim, “She will have to be trained and processed. I’m leaving this task to you.”

“... processed?”

“I won’t let you down master. Come with me Anne.” Kim said eagerly while starting to lead Anne away by the hand.

Just at that moment, Sandra walked into the apartment. She took one look at the scene before her, and without fazing she stated “So we got another one.”

“... another one?”

Kim’s face was like a child at Christmas. “Master gave her to me to train! This is going to be so much fun!” She said while guiding Anne to the bedroom.

“... train?” Anne’s voice sounded totally lost at this point. She was following Kim automatically while she dealt with the shock of being in the midst of several sister slaves all who seemed to belong to her man.

“Wonderful.” Said Sandra unenthusiastically. She had almost completely stripped at that point and Alex was admiring the show.

“By the way, I’ve instructed Kirstine in a procedure to make us more enjoyable to our master. She’s waiting for you in the bathroom.” Kim mentioned just as she guided Anne to the bedroom and popped out of sight.

Sandra just gave a sarcastic sounding “Riiiggghhttt.” As she got the last of her clothes off and turned to her owner.

“Do you wish to use me for anything master?” Sandra asked hopefully, giving a slight pose of her athletic body.

Alex thought it over, but he realized that he would rather have a snack at the moment, as he was quite hungry. “No. Go see Kirstine in the bathroom. I think I’ll have you later.”

Sandra hid her disappointment poorly. “Yes master.” She said as she made her way over to the bathroom. Alex wandered over to the fridge and had just started looking through it when he heard a startled shout from Sandra, “You want me to do what!?!”

Closing the fridge, he walked quickly to the bathroom to see what was going on. He walked in on a frightened looking Kirstine holding an enema bag and an enraged Sandra.

“What’s going on here?” He demanded.

“She wants me to bend over and... and...” Sandra pointed at the enema bag, unable to continue.

Alex looked calmly at Kirstine, “And why do you want to do this?”

“It was Kim’s idea.” Kirstine began timidly. “It’s to clean and loosen us up so... so you can take us there... with less trouble...” Kirstine’s face turned a delicious shade of red in her embarrassment.

Alex considered for a moment. “It sounds like a good idea. Show me.”

“But master!” Sandra started defiantly, but then stopped upon seeing the look he gave her. “Yes master...” She said in a small voice.

At a nod from Alex, Kirstine began instructing, “Ok, I need you to bend over the counter and relax yourself.”

“I’m going to kill her for this.” Sandra muttered as she complied with Kirstine’s instructions, bending over the counter and sticking her ass up into the air.

Sandra tensed when she felt the nozzle of the spout touch her anal bud, but forced herself to relax drawing on her previous ass fucking experience.

Once Kirstine saw Sandra relax, she carefully pressed the nub past Sandra’s anal bud and about two inches in. Sandra gave a surprised grunt and the rest of her body tensed while she felt the intrusion within her.

Kirstine slowly pushed the rod in another inch and then began to speak. “Now I’m going to start filling you up with some warm water. You are going to want to instinctively push it out. You are going to have to resist this instinct until I say so and then you will sit on the toilet and expel. Any questions?”

“Ya. Have you ever done this before?”

“Once. Kim had me do it to her by way of instruction and after that she did me.” Kirstine said while hanging the enema bag up on the shower curtain rod. “Are you ready?”

“No, but do it anyways.” Growled Sandra.

Kirstine nodded once, released the blocking clip on the hose and gave the bag a hard squeeze.

“Oh my god.” Gasped Sandra as her eyes popped wide open. Alex could imagine her getting filled up by the warm water, the feeling of it swishing around in her. He was getting very aroused at the sight of it. Kirstine continued squeezing the bag until it was all gone. Alex meanwhile heard the sound of mechanical buzzing and was wondering where it was coming from when his thoughts were interrupted by Sandra’s gasp.

“My god, I’m so full!”

“Hold it.” Said Kirstine calmly, “You have to hold it for at least five minutes.”

“I don’t think I can last that long.” Sandra breathed as if she was running a marathon.

“Don’t talk. It gets easier as time goes on.” Kirstine supplied.

“I’m so going to kill her....” Sandra muttered but then fell silent as she endeavoured to hold the water in her anal cavity. Alex continued to hear the buzzing noise, and figured out it was coming from the bedroom. It stopped a minute later and Alex was curious as to what was going on, but he couldn’t pull himself from the show before him.

“Ok, you’ve done your five minutes, you can release now.” Kirstine said while raising the cover on the toilet.

“Oh thank goodness.” Sandra said gratefully as she carefully got up and sat on the toilet. “Uhm, do you have to watch?”

Kirstine gave an unsure look to Alex, but he just stared at Sandra. After a moment she lowered her head in embarrassment as she let loose.

It took Sandra several embarrassing minutes to fully empty her bowels and to do it in front of an audience didn’t make it any easier, but she got through it. Actually, Sandra admitted to herself grudgingly, being violated in that way was somehow a turn on. It started her thinking about other things that could be in her, she thought with lust as she saw the bulge in Alex’s pants.

“Ok, done. Anything else?” Sandra abruptly asked Kirstine.

“Just one more thing, I need you to bend over the counter again.” Kirstine responded quickly.

“We aren’t going to do the enema again are we?” Sandra said with a touch of annoyance while bending over.

Kirstine pulled out a bottle of some sort of lotion. “No, just going to lube you up. Now, this is going to feel odd, but I need you to relax as before.”

Sandra had a puzzled look on her face but she just nodded and forced herself to relax. Kirstine in the meantime had put an overgenerous amount of the clear lubricant on her fingers and kneeling, started applying it to Sandra’s anal bud.

“Oh! That’s cold!” Sandra complained.

“I’m told that there is a heater that will warm up the lubricant to a comfortable temperature but we don’t have one yet.” Kirstine supplied helpfully.

“Great.... Oh!” Sandra gave this last gasp as Kirstine slipped a finger inside. She began working her index finger around, getting as much of the lubricant in as she could.

“How long will the lubricant last?” Alex inquired.

“It’s very long lasting, nearly twenty-four hours. And it makes things very slick too.” Kirstine demonstrated by pumping her finger in and out of Sandra’s ass with ease, causing Sandra to give several lustful grunts and arch her back to try and get more of Kirstine’s finger inside of her.

Alex had enough of watching. “I’ll have to give it a try. But first...” Alex unzipped his pants, freeing his cock, and stepped forward to grab the back of Kirstine’s head. Without hesitation he plunged his cock deep into Kirstine’s mouth surprising her with suddenness of it. But she quickly and gratefully adapted to her master’s assault of her mouth. She hadn’t had any real release since the on set of her period and Kirstine felt this huge desire to be used right now.

Alex felt himself grow harder and harder in Kirstine’s mouth while he watched her pump her finger in and out of Sandra’s ass and using the other to fondle her own tits. The lust was apparent on her face as a red flush rose from her chest to her face. Sandra was in a similar state as she actively bucked on Kirstine’s hand until she reached down between her legs and started fingering herself. Feeling like there was a shaft of solid stone between his legs, Alex withdrew from Kirstine’s mouth. It took Kirstine a moment to realize what happened, she was so lost in the throws of lust. Once she regained her senses however, she quickly withdrew her finger from Sandra’s ass to allow him access.

“Now to give this a try.” Alex said with a smile as he lined himself with Sandra’s pucker.

“Oh god, master. Please, take me. I’m yours. Take me deep in my ass. Please master.” Sandra quietly begged.

Alex had no intension of disappointing her. Slowly, taking his time, Alex eased his cock into Sandra’s ready ass. There was almost no resistance, his rock hard cock had gone in so easily, yet the fit was still deliciously tight. Sandra let out one long, loud, lustful groan, her body shivering more and more as more and more of Alex’s shaft entered her. After an almost unbearably long time Alex finally fed the last inch of his cock into Sandra’s ass. At this point she was shaking and groaning loudly which was only interrupted by small yelps she seemed to be making every five seconds or so.

She’s having one orgasm after another, Alex realized. Kirstine was standing beside them, lost in the amazing display of lust while absentmindedly massaging her tits with both hands. Alex heard more gasps and lust filled panting coming from the bedroom and now was really curious, but he was much more enthralled with Sandra at the moment.

Alex gave an experimental thrust and Sandra let out a loud yelp followed by a small shivering fit. Curious, Alex thrust into her again, and again Sandra yelped, only louder and the shivering was more pronounced. He tried a third time and this time Sandra screamed out her orgasm, her back arched in spasm until she stopped and fell unconscious. Her body gave the occasional twitch as she lay there on the counter.

Well, this is no good, Alex thought to himself. Another lust filled gasp sounded from the bedroom at this point, and Alex decided that it was a good time to investigate what was going on. He withdrew his cock from Sandra’s ass leaving it gaping open with the absence of his rod.

“Try and bring her around,” Alex commanded Kirstine, “and then I want both of you in the bedroom.” Kirstine gave an absent nod, her eyes glued to her master’s cock and wanting to do nothing other than jump on it right at that moment.

Alex noticed but ignored her staring and headed for the bedroom instead. The scene that greeted him there would have made his cock solid stone if it wasn’t already there. Anne and Kim were both on the bed, Anne on her back with her eyes closed and moaning in pleasure while Kim was between her legs nibbling on Anne’s clit while pumping a jelly vibrator in and out of Anne’s newly shaved pussy.

Alex’s entrance to the bedroom gained Anne’s attention and she looked into his eyes. On her face was a set of conflicting emotions, one wanting to stop what Kim was doing but another seeking his approval to keep going. Anne started rubbing her nipples, massaging her firm tit flesh while seeking consent from her owner and master.

Kim was completely oblivious however, as she nibbled and licked Anne’s pussy while simultaneously stroking Anne’s G-spot with the vibrator, her ass rotating unconsciously in an inviting manner. Alex quietly walked behind Kim, got on the bed and grabbed Kim’s hips. Without giving her time to react he thrust his solid stone cock deeply into Kim’s ass.

“Oh! Mmmmmmmm....” She purred, momentarily distracted before she resumed her attentions to Anne’s pussy.

Kim was wonderfully tight but also easily penetrated thanks to the enema and lubbing that she had done to her. All of his slaves would definitely have to do this, Alex thought to himself as he lost himself in the sensation of it as he thrust madly in and out of Kim’s ass.

Despite his frantic pace, the build up in his balls was coming slowly. All the play before plunging into Kim’s anal canal, not to mention all the sex in the last week was starting to catch up to him. So he enjoyed himself while watching his two women before him.

“Ohhhh!!!!!” Screamed Anne as she had her fourth orgasm from Kim’s ministrations. Shortly thereafter Alex felt the squeezing of Kim’s anal muscles signalling her own silent orgasm, the only outward sign of which was her brief pause followed by a slight shivering.

Hearing a noise by the door, Alex looked over and saw Kirstine holding up an exhausted Sandra.

“Good, just in time.” Alex said as he continued to thrust into Kim’s backdoor, “Sandra, get under Kim and start giving her tits some attention. Kirstine, do the same with Anne.”

Kirstine gave a nod but Alex didn’t notice as he returned his attentions back to the wonderful feeling of fucking Kim’s ass. Sandra tiredly managed to crawl under Kim and carefully brought her mouth up to one of Kim’s pierced nipples. Normally Sandra would be royally pissed right now, after going through such a humiliating experience and then told to pleasure the one responsible. However, the ass fucking that had resulted was one of the most incredible experiences of her life, and she had to admit, grudgingly, that Kim’s suggestion was a good one. Sandra still wanted to get revenge, but at the moment she was just too tired and sated. Better to wait for a time when she could think up something particularly good.

In the meantime, Sandra started to experimentally suck on Kim’s nipple, exploring the unusual landscape of the piercing with her tongue. The tiny gold ring was hard to notice and Sandra never wondered about it before. Now she speculated on how much it had hurt when it was first put in, and why Kim had done it in the first place.

Sandra did immediately notice Kim’s reaction to having her nipples sucked however. From the moment that Sandra’s mouth started sucking, Kim raised her head from Anne’s pussy with a shocked look on her face and started making periodic high pitched yelps in time with Alex’s thrusts that sounded like some bizarre animal in heat.

Experimentally, Sandra used her right hand to start massaging and teasing the other nipple and immediately Kim’s yelps became louder and more urgent. Everyone else had noticed the change as well. Kirstine raised her head from sucking Anne’s tits and even Anne looked on in wonder as Kim became like a possessed sexual animal. They watched as Kim’s yelps became louder and louder, her body thrusting back at Alex more urgently.

“UH! UH! UH! UUUHHHHHH!!!!” Kim cried loudly as she came, her eyes rolling back in their sockets. A fine sheen of sweat covered her, her body now automatically thrusting back and forth in time to Alex’s plunging of her bowels as she rode through her massive orgasm.

Alex was so amazed at the display that it took a moment for him to realize how close to cumming he was getting. As Kim settled down, Alex started thrusting harder into her ass with more urgency, trying to make for the finish line.

Kim reached the end of her orgasm and lowered her head in exhaustion. She started muttering to herself and though Alex couldn’t hear from where he was, Sandra who was still sucking Kim’s tits heard everything clearly.

“... fuck your whore of a slave in her ass, use her as she should be used, fuck her, use her, hurt her, make her pregnant, fuck her, fuck her, fill her up with your seed, fuck your slave, the whore, the fuck meat, the slut, your property, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her good...”

Alex in the meantime was reaching his peak, feeling the urgency rise until finally he felt his balls contract as he blasted into Kim’s anal cavity. “Uhhhhhggggg!!!” He cried loudly, shooting blast after blast of his load deep within Kim.

As soon as Alex started cumming, Kim stopped muttering and just sat still for a moment, and then she arched suddenly.

“AAAHHHHH!!!!” Kim’s eyes opened wide as she yelled her second massive orgasm, her pussy juices shooting out of her and splashing Alex’s legs. Kim’s arms gave out on her and she fell forward, her face landing on its side on Anne’s stomach and her tits nearly smothering Sandra.

Sandra struggled out from underneath as Kim lay there, her body twitching automatically, her face resting in a look of utter satisfaction. Alex didn’t notice or care, instead closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of release running through him. Finally, Alex felt his cock start to soften as he slipped out. He opened his eyes to take in the sight before him.

Kim was still sitting in front of him, her ass sticking up in the air, her anal opening slightly agape with some of his cum leaking out. Her head was still resting on Anne’s stomach, her blonde hair fanning out and covering one side. Kirstine had in the meantime resumed her attentions to Anne’s tits alternating between sucking one with her mouth and tweaking the other with her hand and then switching nipples. Anne’s nipples were so hard at this point that they looked like little red bullets and the look on Anne’s face was one of quiet contentment. Alex noticed also that Anne’s left hand was between her legs while her right hand was between Kirstine’s under her panties, playing with both pussies at the same time. Her training is going very well, Alex thought to himself with approval.

Alex then saw Sandra, standing to one side, looking madder than hell and ready to tear Kim heart out through her throat. “Sandra...“Alex said in warning.

Sandra was seeing red at this point. First she was subjected to some of the most humiliating and intrusive procedure she ever experienced, then she was required to give pleasure to the one responsible, and then she was almost suffocated by the woman’s tits. And it was all the fault of this... this... slut!!

“Sandra.”

A second, more forceful warning cut through her anger and she was able to get herself under control. After a moment she noticed that Alex, Kirstine and Anne were all looking at her. Kim was still in her world of bliss with her eyes closed, and Sandra doubted that Kim had noticed anything wrong. Sandra took a few steadying breaths and looked at Alex with a forced smile. “How can I serve you master.”

“I think some dinner would be a good idea.”

Actually, Alex wanted her to suck his cum from Kim, but he didn’t think he should push it. He also thought of having her show Anne how to suck cock properly, but considering he just fucked Kim’s ass, he figured that would also be pushing it. Sandra just nodded and left the room, her anger lending her the energy to move her sex-tired body. Alex kept his gaze on her beautiful body as she left and then returned to look at the three remaining women.

“Ok, Kirstine, suck my cum out of Kim’s ass. Kim, you are going to show Anne how to give a proper blowjob.”

Kim gave a barely noticeable nod as she wearily got up, a huge grin on her face. Alex maneuvered before Kim, taking Anne’s place as Anne got up and kneeled over his cock.

“Now the first and foremost rule to cock sucking,” Kim began slowly, “is no teeth.” Kim then proceeded to demonstrate by sucking the softening cock that had only just recently been in her ass. Kim then gave a soft moan as she felt the beginnings of Kirstine’s tongue invade her anal region.

Alex just lost himself to the delights of Kim’s mouth and the wonderful bliss that comes after sex. He closed his eyes and let his thoughts wander. Eventually, Alex started wondering who would be his fifth slave. Alex now had the three specific slaves he set out for, a programmer, a financial expert and a medical expert, and he had Sandra who being a gymnast was a definite bonus. He thought about it and concluded that the last one didn’t matter much. Just some young thing that he could fuck and impregnate would do. The other four were too valuable to make pregnant yet. A growing belly would after all interfere with their studies.

Alex was also aware of the growing need to get a larger place to live. With the five of them, the apartment was getting crowded and bed space was at a premium. He hoped Mark would have a house ready for him soon.

As Alex slowly came back to reality he realized that quite some time had passed as Anne had taken over the sucking of his cock while Kirstine tongued his balls, and Kim critiqued Anne’s technique. What further amazed him was that Anne had managed to get him fully hard again. He could feel her warm wet mouth engulf him time and time again while her tongue played teasingly over every bump and vein until she raised up her head and started paying particular attention to his over sensitive head.

“Enough.” He commanded.

All three slaves looked up questioningly.

“Kirstine, I want you bent over the edge of the bed, and get rid of those panties. Anne, I want you right beside her, but on your back, legs spread wide. Kim, I want you kneeling on the floor beside me.”

The slaves blinked once at the quick instructions and then hurried to get into position. Kirstine, her need obviously the greatest, moved with amazing alacrity, getting panties off in one move and then bending over the edge of the bed, thrusting her ass in the air, and using her hands to spread her ass cheeks wide apart.

Not waiting for the other slaves to get into position, Alex got behind her and thrust deep into Kirstine’s lubricated ass.

“Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhh, oohhhh!” She cried in delight, feeling herself suddenly filled up with her master’s cock. After going for days without getting fucked, watching others get what she so desperately wanted, Kirstine was in heaven.

Alex didn’t even try for endurance this time. He just started thrusting savagely into Kirstine’s ass, trying to bring himself quickly to a peek he knew would be a long time in coming. He saw Anne positioning herself up against Kirstine, lifting her leg over and across Kirstine’s back as she opened her pussy wide for his access.

“AHHHH!!!!” Kirstine cried while grabbing the bed sheets tightly as she rode through the throes of a violent orgasm.

Not giving pause Alex withdrew and immediately plunged deeply into Anne’s wet and waiting pussy.

Anne gave a little yelp that was one part surprise and one part pleasure as she felt the forces within her rapidly start to build. Alex saw out of the corner of his eye while he madly fucked Anne’s pussy, Kim kneel beside him, resting on her ankles, hands tucked behind her and her chest proudly thrust out. Alex liked the position she assumed and made a mental note to instruct the rest of his slaves to know that position.

“Ah, Ah, AHHHHHH!!!!” cried Anne, her butt rising off the bed in the peek of her orgasm. Without pausing Alex plunged back into Kirstine’s ass, causing her to give a surprised grunt that quickly changed into a series of half grunts, half moans with every thrust. Kirstine’s head raised up while she grabbed the bed sheets even tighter.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, aaaAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!” she cried while ripping the sheets in two with surprising strength, riding the wave of a primal orgasm.

Alex had already switched back to fucking Anne’s pussy, hearing her give little whines with each thrust. At this point Alex started grunting too as he felt his peek approach.

“Oh god, I’m cumming again.” Anne gasped as her body started to spasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she twitched in one long, hard orgasm. Alex could feel the walls of Anne’s pussy contract and pulse, and that in turn sent him over the edge. Withdrawing at the last moment, Alex pumped his cock a few more times as he shot his load all over the two slaves, several globs landing on Kirstine’s back and Anne’s stomach and tits.

Stream after stream just seemed to shoot out with apparent end and Alex felt his legs go weak with the effort. Finally Alex reached the end of his load and he just stood there waiting to recover. When he did, he looked down at his handy work, the two well fucked and well used slaves lying there with several strings of his cum covering them. He looked over at Kim, kneeling patiently for him. He just grabbed her head in one hand and plunged his softening cock into her mouth so that she could start cleaning him.

“Mmmm...” was her only response as she happily licked and sucked Alex’s cock clean, but Alex barely noticed as he tried his best to just stay standing. In the meantime Anne and Kirstine started licking the cum off each other like a pair of cats, their tongues lapping and cleaning each other very carefully.

He was so exhausted, all the sex, the powers and everything that had happened to him over the last week had finally emptied his reserves. And hungry! Alex could just smell the steak with onions and mushrooms, fried potatoes, corn on the cob... Alex blinked for a moment. He could actually smell it.

“Hmmm...” murmured Kirstine, “I think dinner’s ready.”

By silent agreement they all went to the dining room where they found Sandra putting a dish of potatoes on an otherwise full table. Sandra turned and smiled at the appreciative looks, though her eyes hardened when they went past Kim.

“How did you get it all done so fast?” Alex wondered out loud.

“I had the ingredients prepared ahead of time, just incase I wouldn’t have time to prepare. Also, because our powers make us so very hungry I made sure to have extra, so there is plenty for you Anne. Are you pleased master?” Sandra asked in a way that was both proud and submissive.

“Extremely pleased.” Alex responded as he took the chair at the head of the table and with that everyone dug in.

The food was extremely flavourful, delicately spiced and cooked just right, and it was plentiful. Alex had eaten so quickly that he finished when his slaves had only gone halfway through their plates. He sat back to contemplate life for a while, watching as his various women talked, tittered and got to know each other as women tend to do.

Alex felt a smile grow on his face and realized that he was truly happy. Before this all started, he thought he was happy, but he wasn’t. He wasn’t unhappy; he was just ...in a holding pattern... unfulfilled. Alex didn’t feel quite complete yet, something was missing, but he didn’t worry about it. Maybe the next slave would complete him. Maybe not. Right now he was just comfortable to sit back and see what would happen.

A wave of fatigue, induced by a full belly, prompted Alex to get up causing all conversation at the table to stop.

“I’m going to bed now. You girls do what you want to. Oh,” Alex said just remembering, “see to it that Anne gets trained in telepathy before you go to sleep.”

“Yes master.” Responded Sandra immediately, taking the initiative.

“Good night master!” Said the slaves in near unison.

Alex went to bed and was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

That night Anne woke up and found herself beside her master, confused as to where she was in her new surroundings. Slowly, the events of the day before came back to her and shocked her all over again. The suddenness of finding herself a slave to a virtual stranger, a slave in a herd of slaves hit her all at once at three in the morning causing her to sit up in shock. Sasha, sitting at the foot of the bed as a small pool of fur, lifted her sleepy head in annoyance for a moment. She then turned her head up as if to snub Anne and then went back to sleep.

Anne was in bed beside Alex with Sandra lying on the other side of him. Looking around Anne saw Kim and Kirstine spooning on the floor on a blow up mattress because bed space was so limited. Anne got up so that she could clear her head. Walking to the livingroom, Anne heard some activity behind her. Looking back she saw Kirstine pop her head out.

“Everything alright?” Kirstine inquired.

Anne let out a breath she didn’t realize she was holding. She wasn’t sure she could deal with anyone except Kirstine right now. Kim was too forward, groping and licking in ways she wasn’t entirely ready to deal with yet. And Sandra was too intimidating with her fit fazique and abrupt nature. Even Alex would be a bit much right now, making her feel unworthy when she realized that her thoughts were not yet the slave ideal that Anne thought they should be.

But Kirstine was unintrusive, almost shy and not intimidating at all. Right at that moment, she wanted nothing more than to talk with the blonde haired woman that had been so suddenly thrust in her life.

“I was going to... get something to drink. Would you care to join me?”

Kirstine seemed hesitant at first, but then she seemed to read Anne’s need in the question. “Alright.”

Together the two women wandered to the kitchen and proceeded to make two cups of hot chocolate. It was only when Anne was handing Kirstine her mug that she realized that they were both naked. Anne’s shaved pussy made her feel even more naked causing her to steal a glance at Kirstine’s crotch. Kirstine’s panties blocked her view and when she realized what she was doing quickly looked away.

Catching the look, Kirstine hid her smile and broke the awkward silence.

“So... what is it that you do?”

Grateful for a topic other than sex, Anne looked up and responded.

“I’m a fourth year medical student at the university. How about you?”

“Third year finance. Medical student, eh? That could come in handy around here.”

“I imagine so,” replied Anne, “with the way our master is going at it, we are going to be up to our necks in babies.”

“Well at least not right away. I’m glad Alex told us not to get pregnant yet. I don’t know if I’m ready to become a mother.”

Anne paused. She hadn’t learned that yet. She tried to cover her pause. “I know, me neither.”

They spent a moment just sipping the hot chocolate.

“So, how did Alex... find you?” Kirstine inquired carefully.

“I applied for a job interview at the university. Little did I know what I was applying for.” They both smiled.

“Alex seduced me into it while I was in an economics class.”

Anne looked shocked, “In the class!”

“Well not in the class. We just flirted there, and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to bring him home. Though I have to say I’ve not had this much fun before.”

“So, you like being his slave?” Anne asked timidly. “How do you deal with it?”

“I don’t really deal with it per say. Listen, when our master selected us, he read our minds first to make sure this is the sort of thing we desire.”

Anne gave her a sceptical look.

“I know it sounds strange,” Continued Kirstine hurriedly, “but it’s true. When he first claimed me, I wasn’t sure what to think. But over the course of a few days I’ve been happy, directed and fulfilled. I even catch myself humming musical tunes to and from school.” Anne’s look of scepticism increased. “What about some of the things he makes us do?”

“This is going to sound strange, but I think it makes us happy to have him make us do things, even degrading things, that we wouldn’t normally do.”

“Now I know you are off your rocker.” Anne replied.

“Consider Sandra. Do you think that Alex could make her do something she didn’t want to do?”

Anne thought about it for a moment.

“No, I guess not.”

“Yet she offers herself to him, happily, every chance she gets. She may grumble about it sometimes, but she really likes being this way.”

That gave Anne a pause. If that were true, then Alex selected her because deep down she wanted this. That this was supposed to happen. This some how made her much happier.

“Thank you Kirstine, that helps. I guess I have some catching up to do.”

“Not as much as the next slave does.” Said Kirstine with a smile.

“Next slave?”

“Alex had six keys to the apartment made.”

Anne thought about that. Including their master, there were five of them. Anne didn’t know what to think about that. It did remind her of something else though.

“Oh, I nearly forgot. I’ve got some obligations starting early tomorrow morning and some classes in the evening. Could you inform our master when he wakes up? I won’t be back until late.”

Kirstine nodded. “What sort of obligations?”

“I live in an apartment with another woman and her daughter. Her daughter is in a coma from a car accident. Because of my medical studies we were able to strike a deal where I take care of her instead of paying rent so that her mother can go to work. Tomorrow I’m supposed to take care of her all day.”

“It sounds like a good deal.”

“It is. I can spend most of that time studying, and get some practical experience. The only draw back is that I have to take some of my courses at night.”

“Alright, I’ll let him know.”

After that they just talked about little things until they felt tired again. Happily, Anne cuddled back up with her owner and master a lot less troubled than she was when she woke up.