The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or whom this would offend should stop reading now.

Author’s Note: If you like the story, please feel free to e-mail me. However, I would like it if you included your favourite portion of the story. Also, constructive criticism about where you think the story could be improved, or ideas you might have would be appreciated.

Alex woke up to the now familiar morning blowjob and cracked his eyes open slightly. He saw Kim’s face bobbing up and down on his hard shaft while Kirstine sat beside her watching critically.

Now keep yourself focused and then go down slowly, came Kirstine’s thought.

Ok, was Kim’s reply.

Hmmm, Alex thought, they are communicating telepathically. But Alex’s thought didn’t go any further than that as the sensation of his dick being slowly encased by a moist mouth distracted him.

I’m starting to gag, came Kim’s thought.

Try thinking of it as drinking a glass of water, was Kirstine’s reply.

That helps a little. He’s starting to pulse, I think he’s going to cum soon.

A moment later Alex did exactly that as he blasted his load right down Kim’s throat. She swallowed hungrily making sure not to spill a single drop.

Alex spent a moment recovering while Kim and Kirstine paid special attention to his softening dick. I love having slaves, Alex thought with a smile.

“Good morning my slaves.” Alex greeted.

“Good morning master.” They said, smiling in unison.

“Did you sleep well?” asked Kirstine.

“Solidly. Is breakfast ready?”

“Yes master,” said Kim, “that’s why we woke you up.”

Alex just nodded as he got up. “Are the other two at school?”

“Sandra is. Anne has some obligations and then school this evening so she won’t be back until late.” Supplied Kirstine helpfully as they got up and made their way to the dining room.

“What sort of obligations?” He sat down in front of a small feast of bacon and eggs, and he could tell by the smells that Sandra had prepared it. She must have left right after for it to be still warm, he thought.

Kim and Kirstine carefully kneeled beside him, one on either side, with their hands behind their backs and chest thrust forward. “Anne said that she had to help maintain a vigil over a girl in a coma instead of paying rent. If she’s in a contract, there will be some difficulties in getting her to move in with us.” Kirstine replied.

“I’ll just have to go over and ‘convince’ her landlord to let Anne off the hook. How long are you two around?”

“I have to go to class soon.” Said Kirstine unhappily.

“My next class won’t be for a couple of hours, master.” Said Kim excitedly.

Alex finished off the last of the bacon with the rest of his breakfast as he nodded. “Alright, head off to school. Kim, clean up these dishes and then come see me.”

The two girls went to their respective tasks while Alex went to the desk to look over his notes. They were just as he left them with only the addition of the schedules of all the girls printed neatly and organised all on a single sheet. He was delighted to find that Anne’s schedule had already been included in it. Looking it over he saw that Sandra would be coming back mid-afternoon, which suited Alex perfectly.

Alex started looking over his notes and continued sorting through the information on psionics he had collected. He got so involved in his work, that it startled him to discover Kim once again kneeling beside him.

“Ah. There you are. Grab a seat. I’m going to train you in another power that I want you to train the others in.”

“Yes master.” Kim said excitedly. She jumped up and grabbed a nearby chair and sat in it expectantly.

Alex began. “Now, this is how you shield your mind...”

Anne was able to skip out on her vigil of Karen for an hour. She didn’t do it often, feeling great responsibility, but after cleaning the comatose girl and emptying her catheter there wasn’t much to do. It gave her time to go to the pharmacy and get some birth control sponges and the morning after pill. Anne spent a long time considering the pill before swallowing it. Her master didn’t want children yet. It was the hardest thing she ever had to do.

Alex had spent two exhausting hours trying to teach Kim how to mind shield but she eventually got it. Immediately afterward Kim had a small snack and a nap before hurrying off to school on foot. Alex would need the car before she got back tonight.

Absently petting Sasha as she slept curled up in the chair next to him, Alex went back over his notes, reading the various materials he had before him. This was going to take awhile, there was just so much to read on psionics, and no way to tell if any of the stuff was useful or not. As far as Alex knew it was all fiction with the only proof being the fact that he could do some of the various powers. Well, that and the existence of Rob’s club. That reminded him of the appointment Alex had at Rob’s place tonight at six.

Alex didn’t have any idea what to do to prepare for that meeting. It was an exciting prospect, but Rob placed those suggestions into his mind and that really pissed him off, not to mention set off all sorts of warning bells. He didn’t know if he could trust Rob or not. Unfortunately he had to go to the meeting. Alex knew that if he didn’t go, he would be easily found by Rob or someone else like him. Or he would bump into another telepath that may not be so friendly.

Not that Alex would run away from this. No, he was willing to risk a lot to get some answers. In the meantime, he would just have to trudge through what he had and see what he could come up with on his own.

Alex’s musings were interrupted by a call on his cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Hi Alex, Mike here. I’ve got three houses lined up for you if you want to look them over.”

Mike was never one for chitchat. “Sure, when would be good for you?”

“I’ve got time this afternoon if you want.”

“Sounds good. Say about three or four? Tell me where to go.”

Mike gave him an address and then hung up almost before Alex had a chance to write it down. That was Mike alright, Alex thought amusingly to himself, he’d rather be building and fixing rather than anything else.

Sometime soon Sandra will be back, and then he could have her drive him to the houses to inspect and then to the meeting after that. Given her physical prowess he figured she would be the best one to drive him to the meeting just in case something went wrong.

Thinking about what to do next, it was at that point Alex realized that he hadn’t showered for the day, or even got dressed. Chuckling to himself, he simply realized that there wasn’t any need, at least about dressing up. Alex got up to have a much-needed shower.

Over an hour later Alex was freshly showered, still naked and reading over some of the more erotic material he discovered about psions. He was fully hard and aroused when he heard the door open and close. He heard some activity as someone spent a minute removing their shoes, shirt and other clothes.

Shortly after that Sandra walked into the livingroom heading for the kitchen when she stopped short, noticing Alex. Alex smiled as a small idea came to him.

“Sandra, come over here. You should read some of this material.”

“Oh?” Sounding curious.

“Yes, there seems to be a lot of literature on psions and sex.”

“Oh really?” Sandra said getting a gleam in her eye. Sandra suddenly had a grasp on the situation in that she was alone, with her master, and he was hard and horny. She felt herself get instantly wet at the wonderful prospects this promised.

“It seems that most psions upon getting their power promptly use it for sex.”

“Well, I’m not sure I would do that myself.” Said Sandra with a smile as she sat down in the seat beside Alex. She reached out and started stroking Alex’s hard cock, pumping it lightly up and down.

“And you should read this. The first thing they seem to do is pick up about five to ten women to do their bidding.”

“Hmmm,” Sandra said while squinting, “I can’t really read it very well from here.”

Smiling, Alex responded, “Well, sit right here and you’ll be able to see the screen perfectly.” He said while patting his lap.

“What a good idea.” Sandra said with a smile. She got up and without taking her hand off her master’s cock she sat on his lap while guiding his meat into her pussy.

“Ohhhh!!” Sandra gasped as she felt her owner’s cock slowly penetrate her opening. She could feel his meat pushing deep into her, causing her to shiver pleasantly in response.

After a deliciously long moment, Sandra finally sat completely in her master’s lap. She adjusted her stance a bit and started slowly raising and lowering herself on his gorgeous cock eliciting a groan of approval from Alex.

Sandra felt the waves of pleasure spread from her pussy to flow over the rest of her body, then intensify as Alex reached around her and started tweaking and pinching her nipples. The combination had her cumming as she felt the climax quickly reach a peak and she shuddered with an audible groan.

“You’re breathing rather heavily, perhaps you should lie down.” Alex said with a smirk. Though Sandra was facing the wrong way, she could hear the joke in his voice and played along.

“Perhaps you’re right, tell me more about what they do in these stories.” She said while getting up.

Sandra went over to the couch and lay down on it, spreading her legs wide for her master’s access. “Well, it seems that the psions pick the most beautiful women around and turn them into horny love slaves eager to do anything their master wants.” With that Alex got on top of her and slid his cock deep inside her pussy.

“Ooooohhhhhhh!!!” Sandra groaned as she had the welcome feeling of being filled again. Alex started kissing her, and Sandra opened her mouth to allow his tongue to wrestle with hers while he slowly pumped in and out of her pussy. Sandra moaned several times into his mouth before he broke off the kiss and resumed talking.

“And during their orgies, they end up doing some of the most kinkiest things.” With that Alex withdrew his cock and readjusted to point at Sandra’s anal opening.

Sandra forced herself to relax in readiness of being impaled anally. “Like what?” she asked.

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe it.” He responded as he slowly slid his cock into her back door.

Sandra groaned as she felt the pleasant sensation of herself being filled in a different way. When Alex bottomed out, she shivered in a mini-orgasm. The enema and lubing she went through early this morning was paying off, making the whole experience easier and more pleasurable for them both.

Alex by this point had closed his eyes and was enjoying the tight sensation of fucking Sandra’s ass. Sandra looked up at him and started thinking about what the future held for them. She loved times like this when she had him all to herself, but she was alright sharing him with the other slaves. Not that she had a choice. For some reason that made her feel even better about the situation, not having a choice. It really confused her.

Sandra continued looking at her master’s face as he started to pump madly into her. Though he was ten years older than her, he was still very cute, and she could see herself picking someone like him to be with. Maybe even getting married.

Sandra shocked herself out of her line of thought. What was she thinking? She was starting to act as if...

She yelled “Oh fuck!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!” A massive orgasm ripped through her startled exclamation. The resulting squeezing of her butt muscles sent Alex over the edge and he started to cum in her bowels, giving a long loud groan as he did so.

Sandra was both in a state of bliss and shock at the same time, which was very interesting to experience she thought with some clinical detachment, unwilling for the moment to face her first line of thought. Eventually though, she made herself face the truth. Sandra was starting to fall in love with her master.

Wrapping her mind around that thought, she started giving it some serious consideration. Was this a bad thing? She couldn’t see how. It was just that she couldn’t really see herself falling in love with anyone, thinking that all men were pigs and that she wasn’t interested in women. Now she was the property of a man and she was falling in love with him. It didn’t really make sense in her mind.

Considering the thought some more, Sandra actually started to warm to the idea, which gave her a tingling shudder through her body.

A few moments later Alex pushed himself off of Sandra, slipping out of her ass in the process, and just sat on the couch to rest. An idea came to Sandra and without being bidden carefully got up and crouched over his lap. She then started to tenderly take his cock in her mouth and clean him off, tasting the combined taste of her butt and pussy juices and his cum and not minding it in the least. She knew that he would have ordered her to do this anyway, but liked the fact that she was taking this on her own initiative. She wanted to make him happy, and if he wanted a complete and willing sex slave, she would be more than happy to be one for him.

Alex was enjoying the waves of exhaustion and bliss that came from really good sex, and dimly felt the nuzzling and then sucking of his cock that Sandra started. He was so happy with her at that point that he almost felt like laughing, but restrained himself instead so that he could fully enjoy her attentions.

A few moments later Sandra had finished cleaning her master’s cock and she rested her head in his lap curling her body as close to him as possible. They both rested like that, master and slave, for a long while, content just to be in each other’s company.

Finally Alex noticed the time and realized that they would have to start going to the houses that Mike had lined up for them. Alex shifted a little and Sandra, feeling this, got off his lap and looked at him with a dreamy smile. Alex smiled back.

“Time to get dressed. We are going house hunting and I want you to drive.”

“Yes master.” Sandra said with a smile.

Sandra wanted nothing more than to just look at him, but she shook herself out of it. For some reason she wanted to keep her feelings for her master to herself, so she stopped looking at him and started getting dressed.

Suddenly Sandra remembered her discovery yesterday.

“Master, I discovered a new power yesterday.”

Alex was surprised but pleased. “Oh?”

“I can directly effect my physical performance making myself stronger using the healing power, even though there is nothing to heal.” Sandra said proudly while putting her underwear back on.

Alex thought about that for a moment. Physically fit slaves were a definite plus. “Excellent, I’m very pleased with you. You’ll have to teach me and the other slaves this as soon as we have the opportunity. In fact, now that I think about it, perhaps you should figure out some sort of workout routine for them, maybe include some martial arts in there or something.”

Sandra considered it, and then she thought of Kim. Sandra suddenly had the perfect plan to get back at Kim. “Yes master, I’ve already got something perfect in mind.” She said with a smile that seemed somewhat scary.

Alex didn’t notice the look as he was yanking his pants on at the time. Finally dressed they headed out of the apartment. Alex didn’t even notice the figure that was out in the hallway waiting for him. Sandra only noticed it subconsciously as the guy lunged forward and swung at Alex. Because it was only subconscious it was purely automatic reflex that made her grab the guy’s arm and flip him, using his own strength against him.

The guy landed hard on his back causing Alex to turn around and see what was going on. He saw Bill lying flat on his back and Sandra looking down at him with what started as a confused look but which quickly turned dangerous.

Sandra was looking down at the guy who had attacked her master, and suddenly she felt a kind of focus of pure anger come over her. Bill had gotten up at that point and glared daggers at the person that had thwarted him.

“Damn you bitch, you’ll pay for that.” Bill yelled and swung at her.

Sandra blocked the blow easily, though she was too angry to note how much strength he had put into it. All that went through her head at this point was ‘this piece of shit tried to hurt my master’. Everything took on a red haze at that point, yet became perfectly clear at the same time. Sandra kicked out at Bill’s shin with such force that it broke his leg, and a fraction of a second later shifted her block of his right hand into a grab and using it to slam him against the wall, dislocating his arm in the process.

Bill howled in pain but he wasn’t finished yet. Ignoring the pain in his arm and not realizing his leg was broken, Bill twisted sharply to his left trying to backhand her. But Sandra caught it and gave a hard sharp punch with her other hand on his elbow causing a cracking noise and his arm to bend the wrong way.

Bill screamed as the pain from both the broken arm and broken leg reached him at the same time and he fell to the ground. Sandra bent over him and punched him three times rapidly in the face causing his eyes to glaze over in unconsciousness. She reached down to snap his neck.

“Sandra, that’s enough.”

The words cut through her red haze like a hot knife through butter and she suddenly realized what she was about to do. She quickly stepped away guiltily, the sudden realization of what she was about to do washing over her.

Alex was shocked, both at the brutal power of Bill, and the quick efficient strikes that Sandra used to bring him down. Before he registered what was going on, Sandra had knocked him out and was about to do something else when he heard activity from one of the apartments. He didn’t want to be caught with Bill’s badly broken body. The complications with the police would likely be tricky at best.

“Come on, before someone sees us.”

Sandra nodded once and they quickly entered the elevator together. The ride down seemed to take forever for which Sandra was grateful. It gave her time to calm down from her adrenal high and to reflect on what she almost did. She was ready to kill for her master because someone had tried to harm him. She felt a shiver pass through her but let none of her other emotions show.

Neither spoke until they got into the car.

“Sandra, you did very well. I couldn’t be more pleased with you.” Alex said sincerely.

Sandra felt another shudder flow through her at the high praise. “Thank you master. Who was that man?”

“That was Bill, Kirstine’s ex. He’s nothing if not persistent.”

At that point she noticed that her hands were sore from where she blocked him. Rubbing them absently she said, “He’s very strong.”

“Yeah, you wouldn’t know it to look at him. But you, you were perfect! I’ve never seen such graceful yet powerful movement.”

Sandra blushed at the praise, but was thinking to herself, I have to get stronger. I must be better if I’m going to protect him. “What are we going to do about him?”

Alex thought about it, “Well, after the beating you gave him, he won’t be able to bother us for several months at least. Maybe that will discourage him in the future.” Somehow he doubted it though. There was something going on here that needed more investigation. If he had the time, Alex would have peeked through his mind while he was unconscious to see what was going on.

“Nothing we can do about it for now though. So lets get going.”

Shortly thereafter they had driven to the address given by Mike. They found a work truck filled with tools and two workmen looking at something in the garage. Mike was out front with them, supervising their work when he turned and noticed them.

“I was wondering when you would get here. Well don’t just stand there, I’ll show you around.” Mike was as gruff as always, Alex thought smiling to himself. He loved to work and hated to spend any time doing anything else. Considering that, it wouldn’t surprise him if Mike had saved the best for first instead of last. Then he could get house showing done and over with and get back to work.

“We picked up the house when the previous owners lost it to the bank. It was later discovered that they had marijuana growing in the walls so they had to be broken down and stripped. The plumbing was in bad shape and the wiring was aluminium so I replaced that with plastic tubing and copper wire. I put in some high grade insulation which should also work for sound.” Mike started giving the tour. As they stepped into the living room they saw the walls had already been completely restored though some work was still being done on the window frames.

“I had the carpet torn up and replaced due to all the cigarette burns in it, and the windows were replaced by triple pane glass to make the heating bill lower. If you want, I can have a layer of reflective plastic placed over top of that so you can look out but no one can look in.” Mike continued.

“Sounds like a good idea to me.”

Mike just nodded. “The kitchen is already fixed up and there wasn’t that much damage to the upstairs. The basement needed a lot of work though. Cracked foundation, water damage, it was a mess. It took a week just to clean it all up.” He led them to the basement which had a laundry/furnace room a bathroom, a spare room and one large storage room. When Sandra walked into the storage room, she immediately saw the possibilities. Wandering around the room she carefully inspected each corner and when she finished she turned to Mike. Both men were watching her with curious stares.

“I want gym carpet with a double layer of padding underneath, one thermal, one impact over the entire floor area. Keep the structure support beams bare. I want floor to ceiling mirrors all along that wall. The rest of the walls I want painted white.”

Mike was surprised at the commands that Sandra had given him, and looked at Alex for conformation. Alex just nodded. “Alright that should be no problem. We got a number of mirrors that we normally use for sliding closet doors that should do so that won’t take much time. Anything else?”

Sandra thought about it for a moment. “Can you make a connecting door to the bathroom?”

Mike paused to consider it. “Ya, but I would have to remove the closet.”

Sandra looked to Alex.

“What is it you want to do here?” he inquired.

“I was thinking a home gym.”

Alex nodded, “Alright.”

Mike just nodded as he eagerly looked forward to the next challenge. He led them upstairs to the second level to continue the tour. There were two bedrooms, a master bedroom and one really large bathroom that was completely busted in the process of reconstruction.

Like Sandra, when Alex walked in he immediately saw some possibilities. “I was wondering if you could do a custom shower stall.”

Mike looked at Alex, “What do you have in mind?”

“Two walls with wood panelling, the other two with glass. Big, say seven by seven feet, three shower nozzles, two on either wall and one in the corner. And wooden bench seats attached to the walls. I want it all controlled from a single set of faucets.”

Mike nodded to himself as it started to construct itself in his mind. “Yes, maybe a sauna like look for the wood, but smoothed out and treated to protect it from the water. I can do it.” Mumbling absently to himself as he constructed and placed things that only he could see, he finally stopped and asked, “When do you want it all done?”

“Can you have it ready in two days?”

Mike looked like he swallowed something that didn’t quiet make it down. “Two days? I would have to pull two crews to get the rest of the house done and a third to rebuild the deck out back. I would have to do most of the bathroom work myself... Some overtime... changing crews to keep them fresh...” Mike again lost himself in his own mental musings, thinking about the challenge of it. When Mike finished he looked at Alex directly, “Alright, two days. I presume we have free reign?”

Free reign meant that he could spend what money he liked on this project. Normally Mike liked to keep costs low but occasionally they hurried repair on a house so that they can catch a wave of student renters or to entice a perspective buyer.

“Do what needs to be done. Everything is at your discretion.” Alex knew he could trust Mike with the virtual blank cheque he was handing him. He knew it would be expensive, but the end result would be worth it.

Mike smiled and wandered off, muttering to himself about the various things he would like to fix, change or replace. Though Alex had given Mike an enormous challenge, Alex also knew that Mike would have the best time of his life with this project and could only smile at his enthusiasm.

Alex and Sandra wandered downstairs to the livingroom. Toward the back was a set of sliding doors that led to a large wooden porch that wasn’t in the best of shape. Alex pulled out his cell phone and contacted the office to let them know what was going on.

Sandra spent the time looking over the backyard. It was fairly large with two large trees, which gave plenty of shade. The sides of the yard had a very tall and thick hedge all around that protected privacy quiet nicely. The porch was large enough to hold a party of fifteen or twenty people easily, but it was missing something. Opening the sliding door and poking her head in, she yelled at Mike, “And a eighteen foot above ground pool!”

“A pool! Hmmm, a pool...” was the response as he continued to mumble to himself.

Sandra turned back to find Alex looking at her with an amused expression on his face. A blush spread across her face but she met his gaze straight on. And then for a reason she couldn’t explain she went up to him and gave him a hug.

Alex was surprised, but the hug felt nice and he hugged her right back. She seemed to melt right into him as she gave a sigh. They remained like that for a long time.

Alex had Sandra drop him off about a block away from Rob’s house so that she would remain out of sight. He gave her very strict instructions to stay put until he either returned or called for her. If he called her, she was instructed to not pick up but to assume he was in trouble and to come in with fists flailing. Sandra didn’t like it, but she submitted to his instructions.

With no small amount of trepidation Alex walked up to Rob’s house and rang the doorbell. A very pregnant five foot four blonde woman wearing a very revealing negligee greeted him at the door.

Taken aback, it took a moment for Alex to say anything, finally coming up with “Is Rob home?”

“Yes, you must be Alex! Please come in and I’ll show you to my master.”

I have a feeling that getting used to this new community is going to take some work, Alex thought to himself. One last check of his mind shields to make sure they were at full strength and Alex stepped into the house.

Entering the livingroom, Alex saw Rob sitting in a lazyboy recliner receiving a massage from two naked women at his feet.

“Ah Alex, excellent. You are a bit early so dinner isn’t ready yet. Would you like a massage? Cindy here is an excellent masseuse.” Rob said while indicating one of the women at his feet.

“Uhm, no thanks, I’m fine for now.” Alex stammered.

Rob chuckled. “You’re going to have to get used to the good things in life. That’s what being a psion is all about.”

“Thanks all the same. I’d rather just have some answers to my questions.”

“Alright, shoot. I bet you have a whole list of burning questions you are eager to ask.”

The pregnant woman showed Alex to another recliner and asked if he would like anything to drink. He asked for some earl grey tea and she happily went off to make him some.

The whole situation had him a bit off balance. He had slaves of his own but seeing Rob there, casually flaunting his slaves had him a little confused. His confusion diffused his anger at Rob for tampering with his mind, which was probably a good thing as he asked his question. “Why did you put those suggestions in my mind and how did you get past my shields?”

Rob laughed, “I thought you would catch those. Please don’t take offense to them, as it’s standard procedure. I’ve often argued against it, but I have to follow the rules. How long did it take you to find them?”

“About fifteen minutes after I left.”

Rob’s laughter died abruptly. “That’s fast, really fast. Impressive. Ok, let me tell you about them. First, it’s procedure, and if I don’t follow procedure I don’t get the reward for finding you. I’ll get into that later. Just so you know, suggestions in a telepath’s mind don’t last long. They break down on their own after a couple of days, presuming the psion doesn’t discover them and remove them. As for your shields, they are very strong, but you are not used to keeping them up unconsciously yet. During certain ‘recreational activities’ an inexperienced telepath will typically drop their mind shields.”

Alex blushed in embarrassment over that. Rob must have slipped them in when Alex was fucking Anne. “Oh.” Was all he could come up with.

The pregnant woman came back at this point with a tea set and put it on a nearby table. She got his preferences on how he would like his tea and waddled up to him with cup in hand. He took a sip and the tea seemed to settle him.

“Don’t worry, everyone makes the same mistake. But no harm done, and you’ll get better over time. What else do you want to know?”

“How many of us are there? I mean you hear about psychics working for the police and such, but not much beyond that except in science fiction.”

“Well, on the north American continent there is roughly thirty-five thousand of us. About half a million world wide.”

“Half a million?!?”

“Remember that the population of the planet is six and a half billion. That means that for every thirteen thousand people, there is one psion. Our population may seem to be large, but we are actually a very small group.”

“Wow. How long have people like us been around?”

“We have records going as far back as the middle ages, though they are spotty at best. Until recently we have had a violent history.”

Alex looked at him inquiringly.

“Alright, a brief history lesson. It is the nature of psions to not get along well together unless they have a common cause. Each individual is very independent and each thinks they know how to do something better than the others. This causes a lot of fights, and even the strongest telepath can be brought down because there are methods of combining telepathic power. So no strong individual can stand alone, and no group last long due to internal fighting. That is until just before World War II. A group of psions forming out of Britain decided they would like to see an end to the fighting. Towards that purpose they created a system of government based around money, or credits, that reward actions that benefit the whole. An open committee creates tasks that they think will benefit everyone, like finding new psions, and give a reward of credits, which the psion can spend on training or services. Committee members are voted in and the top fifteen people with the most votes get to be on the committee. Votes can be changed at any time, which makes it a fairly chaotic political background. The committee has no direct power however. All they can do is fine you for transgressions and in extreme situations put bounties on those psions who threaten the rest.”

“The system was popular with a lot of psions, but not all agreed with it and there was a great deal of fighting. Fortunately the norms were doing a lot of fighting on their own so no one noticed. You see, we like to stay low key.”

“Wow.” It was a lot to take in all at once. “How does one become a psion?”

“There are only a few ways. Either you spontaneously develop it at puberty, the rare accident involving head injuries, or you are born with it.”

Alex thought about his mirror, “Can someone be trained to be a psion?”

“No, fortunately not.”

“Why is that fortunate?”

“The reason the system works is because no one can form a group large enough to challenge it, though a few have tried. The only stable group seems to be family lines, clans of psions, though it is very hard to make a large group.”

At this point Rob waved the pregnant woman over and she eagerly stepped to his side. “This is Cynthia, she’s known as a breeder. Breeders are exceptionally rare. They are norms that when mated with a psion, they will bear psion children. They are so rare and hard to find that renting this one for a year cost me most of my accumulated fortune.”

“I’m a baby factory!” Cynthia said brightly.

“Why not breed the breeders then?” asked Alex.

“It’s been tried, but with disastrous results. When two breeders mate, the result is an anti-psion, a person that generates an area where psionic powers have difficulty working, if they work at all. No one knows the reason why, though we have several genetic labs working on the problem. In any case, if someone were able to train a norm to be a psion, then the family that got a hold of it would be able to rule the world.”

Oh fuck. Those were the only two words that would allow themselves in Alex’s head for a long time. He was going to have to hide the mirror and all evidence of it and how it worked. If anyone found out about it, he would be tortured and then killed to keep the secret. “It makes the world seem like a very dangerous place.”

Rob just smiled, “Don’t worry. The various families that exist are not very big and though the means exist, expanding a family takes a long time and is very costly.”

Just then another woman came in from the kitchen, “Dinner’s ready master. Would you like to eat there or at the table?”

“The table will be perfect, thank you.” Rob responded while getting up.

The table was quickly set for two and a variety of wonderful smelling foods were laid before them. Several slaves waited nearby to serve should they be needed.

Looking at the women standing by, Alex asked, “Aren’t they going to eat with us?”

“No, slaves eat in the kitchen.” He said with a smirk. “After all, they are just norms. They are there for people like us to use as we please.”

Alex was a little uncomfortable with that thought. He did much the same thing, but Alex doubted that Rob looked for those women who wanted to be slaves. Alex shrugged off the feeling though. It wasn’t his place to say what a man should do in his own home.

They dug into their meal, which turned out to be delicious. Part way through the meal Rob resumed talking. “The rules which we live by are simple. Don’t let the norms know what we can do. Don’t interfere with another psion or a psion’s property. Don’t take a slave younger than eighteen. We punish child molesters severely. Beyond that, do what you like.”

“You mentioned training.”

“Yes, there is a training center here. We try to have one in every major city. Once you are initiated, which just involves giving your name and age, you are given five credits to start with. Lessons cost one credit each. But before we get into that, we should discuss your current powers and get them up to snuff. Last time we talked about telepathy, deep mind scanning, mind shields and luck. Your mind shields are improving quiet a bit. All you need is practice before it starts becoming automatic. I didn’t finish explaining about luck though. Do you remember what I told you about it?”

Alex thought back to yesterday. “Yes, you said that things that are unlikely are a lot more likely around one of us because our power causes fortunate things to happen.”

“That’s a pretty good definition, yes. What you don’t know is that it will also cause things to fit your perception of the world, whether or not that perception is actually correct or not.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Think of it like this. Say for the sake of argument you don’t believe cars should be coloured blue. Your luck will arrange things so that no cars will drive by you that are blue.”

Alex thought about it, “That’s weird.”

Rob smirked, “It can be. Historically it was dangerous, causing people to believe that one plus one is three and other such nonsense. Now a days though people are grounded enough in the basics of how the world works that few problems ever occur.”

“What happens when two psions want the same thing, how does their individual luck sort it out?”

“That depends on strength and distance. Lets say both psions are looking for the same sort of woman and there is only one around. It normally goes to the stronger psion, the one most skilled in luck, unless the stronger psion is too far away from the target. The strength of the influence gets considerably weaker the further away you are from what you want.”

“Ok, that makes sense. What is the maximum range?”

“There really isn’t one for someone sufficiently skilled. However if you are just using a prime power it’s usually only about a hundred feet or line of sight only.”

“You mentioned that before, what is a prime power?”

“A prime power is one that has a unique root, it doesn’t depend on knowing other powers. Like telepathy is a prime power, but deep mind scanning depends on telepathy so it’s not a prime power. A lot of the powers you’ll pick up you will find depend on one or more other powers. But prime powers are relatively few in comparison. I think there are only about three dozen prime powers over all.”

“Three dozen!” Alex’s head was swimming with possibilities. “Is there no limit?”

“Not really, but training takes time and it usually takes quite a few lessons before you understand how to use a new power.” Alex thought back to how long it took before Kim understood mind shielding. Maybe he was being too hard on her.

“Alright, anything else I should know?”

“History, powers, and how the system works. No, that’s about it. Now all we have to do is bring you by the school. How about tomorrow afternoon?”

“I would love to, but I think I’m going on overload here. How about the day after that, just to give me a chance to let it all sink in.”

“No problem. I’ll meet you here and we’ll go together. Say one?”

Alex nodded and got up to leave.

“Thank you for dinner and the information.” Alex quickly checked himself. “And thank you for not putting any more suggestions in my mind.”

Rob laughed at that. “I’m truly sorry about that by the way. From here on out, no other psion will be allowed to implant any suggestions without your permission. But I’m glad to see you don’t hold a grudge. I’ll see you soon.”

One of the other women showed him out, and once Alex stepped out into the cool night air, he felt as if a weight was lifted from him. Giving one more check through his mind for suggestions and finding none, Alex walked back to Sandra was waiting with the car with a smile on his face. He still wasn’t sure if he could trust Rob or his psion club, but he was feeling a lot better about it now.

When Alex and Sandra walked in the door, they both immediately heard the sounds of groaning coming from the bedroom. Alex walked there to investigate while Sandra proceeded to remove her clothes. Walking into the bedroom, Alex found Kim sitting at the edge of the bed while Kirstine was kneeling between her legs, licking and sucking Kim’s pussy like it was ambrosia. The large cum stain on the sheets testified to how long they had been at it.

Kim gave a small shudder from an orgasm and then opened her eyes, noticing Alex for the first time.

“Master! You’re back!”

Kirstine immediately got up and had a look on her face of being caught in the cookie jar.

“Hello master, how may we serve you?” She asked bashfully.

Alex gave a little smile. “We have some things to discuss. I’ve found us a new home and we need to fill it up with some furniture.”

“Shopping!” Kim cried with glee.

For some reason this made both Alex and Kirstine grimace.

Alex led them back to the livingroom where he found Sandra and Anne already discussing their day.

“Anne, good, you’re back.” Alex said while sitting in his recliner.

“Now, there are a few things I want to go over. First, Bill attacked again.”

Kirstine gave a little gasp, and Kim and Anne looked around in concern. “Don’t worry, Sandra took care of him. In the course of five seconds she gave him a broken leg and arm and then knocked him out.”

Suddenly Sandra was the center of several admiring gazes. Sandra didn’t know how to react, so she kept her eyes on her owner.

“I just wish I could have helped, but whenever Bill gets a look at me, he gets so mad that his emotions just block out any telepathic manipulation I try. It did give me the idea to get Sandra put you through exercises and self-defence training however, so you will follow her instruction in that regard.”

Both Anne and Kirstine gave worried glances at Sandra, but Sandra was too busy giving Kim a nasty look to notice. Kim just looked back at Sandra with a smile that was completely sincere.

“Second, both Kim and Sandra have some new powers to teach you. Learn them, especially the mind shielding. Which brings me to the third point. The aura mirror I developed. Tell no one about it, not even other psions. It’s to be your most closely guarded secret. Apparently if it were to become common knowledge amongst the psion community, they would tear us apart for the secret. If a psion asked, you don’t know how you came across your power, you just woke up with it one day. In fact, consider it standing orders to avoid other psions in general.”

They all looked concerned at that, but gave a serious nod of acknowledgement.

Alex turned to Anne. “I understand that you have some sort of situation regarding you moving out?”

“Yes master.” Anne replied shamefully.

“What time will your landlord be in tomorrow?”

“I’m supposed to be there at two tomorrow.”

“Alright, does anyone have anything critical tomorrow? Any exams or anything?”

They all shook their head no. “Good, tomorrow we will go together take care of everything, and the next day we’ll move into our new home. Kirstine, tomorrow rent a cargo van with Kim. In the meantime lets figure out what sort of furniture we want.”

Despite the seriousness of Alex’s previous pronouncements the girls quickly shed their trepidation. They eagerly took to the internet shopping, using both computers at the same time. To Alex’s growing surprise and horror, they proceeded to spend tens of thousands of dollars on couches, tables, chairs, exercise equipment, kitchen supplies, computer equipment, desks, book shelves, a big screen TV, an entertainment center, a stove, fridge, washer and dryer, and numerous other objects that had his head spinning.

Though Alex wasn’t doing any of the actual shopping, he soon found the experience rather tiring and just sat back in his recliner trying to relax. On instinct, Sandra walked over and started massaging her master’s shoulders while still discussing what else they could get without really seeing the place.

Kirstine seemed to get an idea and with a glance communicated it to Kim who smiled back. They got up, sat by their master’s feet, removed his socks and started massaging his feet. Alex gave a small groan of approval. Anne looked up from the computer screen to see what the others were doing. Seeing the others giving Alex a massage, Anne considered what she could do. Finally getting an idea, Anne got up and stepped carefully between the two blonde women.

Anne gracefully got on her knees between her master’s legs and carefully unzipped his pants. Reaching with one hand, Anne fished out her master’s cock, which was still soft, and leaned forward and carefully licked the tip, tasting it briefly before engulfing it fully in her mouth.

Alex gave another louder groan as Anne felt his cock quickly grow in her mouth. She felt his hands rest on the back of her head. She was forced to let more and more of his cock leave her mouth until it was fully hard. Anne paused as she got ready to do what she saw some of the others do and then plunged as much of her master’s cock down her throat in one quick thrust. She gagged at the half way mark and she stopped. Shamed at her failure, Anne tried again, getting a bit further but choking again. She sat back to recover and she felt Kirstine’s hand in support.

Looking at her, Kirstine waved an offer to switch places. Anne considered it, but refused. It was her job to become the perfect slave for her master, and that meant learning to deep throat him.

Quickly she took her master’s cock in her mouth again and jammed it all the way down her throat. She instantly started choking but she fought against it, letting its size stretch her throat and forcing herself to suppress her gag reflex. Anne thought it fortunate that her master wasn’t moving while she did this because she didn’t think she could do it otherwise. Slowly, she felt her gag reflex relax and she tried carefully moving her head up and down his cock.

Anne didn’t choke that time so she started going faster, bobbing up and down on her master’s cock and burying her nose in his pubic hair with each downward thrust. Suddenly her master’s grip on the back of her head tightened and he started actively pumping into her mouth, fucking her face as he thrust faster and faster.

Anne was having trouble learning to synchronise her breathing with her master’s thrusts when suddenly he pushed and held her all the way down. With a loud groan Anne felt her master shooting his seed down her throat and she started swallowing reflexively. Finally Alex released his grip and Anne came up for air, gratefully gulping in great lung fulls while she recovered.

Kim gave Anne a silent hug of congratulations while Kirstine patted her on the back. Looking up, she saw the envious look of Sandra and the content smile on her owner’s face.

Alex opened his eyes and looked with some surprise at Anne, “I’m very impressed with you Anne, you are learning quickly.”

Anne felt her head swim with the praise. “Thank you master.”

“I’m going to have to go to bed now, or I’ll fall asleep right here.”

Sandra moved to help him. “Good night master.” The rest said together.