The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Thoughts

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people in real life is purely coincidental. This story may not be changed or reposted without the author’s express permission.

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual content. Those under 18 years of age or whom this would offend should stop reading now.

Author’s Note: If you like the story, please feel free to e-mail me. However, I would like it if you included your favourite portion of the story. Also, constructive criticism about where you think the story could be improved, or ideas you might have would be appreciated. Finally, I would like to thank my good friend Aladar Guntherson <> for his proof-reading efforts. Without him, the story would be a very difficult read.

Kirstine woke up early in the morning. Stretching herself out, she heard the various cracks and snaps as various joints settled into place after the uncomfortable night’s sleep on the air mattress. Looking up, Kirstine saw Anne hovering above her, a look of concern and worry that always seemed to be plastered on her face.

She would be a lot prettier if she would just stop worrying about making a mistake, Kirstine thought to herself.

It’s time to get up for preparations, Anne spoke to her telepathically.

Looking at the clock, Kirstine saw that it was six-thirty. The others let her sleep another half-hour longer, probably because she was about five years older than them in age. At the start of every morning, the slaves got up early to prepare themselves for their master and the new struggles that day would bring. Sandra had introduced the idea and Kirstine endorsed it. She was regretting it now however. Got to get a bigger bed, she thought fiercely.

Kirstine looked over at their owner and master, lying in what was her bed, sleeping soundly. Oddly enough, she felt no anger or regret. All she felt was arousal and excitement at serving him. It would seem out of place to anyone but her.

Kirstine looked back at Anne. I’ll be there in a minute.

Anne nodded once and headed for the kitchen, her naked ass swaying alluringly.

This was something else new. Before their master came into her life, Kirstine wouldn’t have considered women attractive. She knew this wasn’t a suggestion placed by her master, because neither Sandra nor Anne shared the same attraction. Fortunately for Kirstine, Kim did. Thinking about kissing Kim had Kirstine uncomfortably wet in no time. The things that girl could do with her tongue! If only she didn’t have her period.

With a sigh, Kirstine got up and went to the bathroom to take care of her morning routine. There she was pleasantly surprised. Her period was finished!

It seemed to be a minor miracle, considering that it lasted only three days. She was really glad, since her pussy hadn’t been getting nearly enough attention lately. She was looking forward to getting Kim to eat her out again, or better yet, getting pounded silly by her master’s cock.

Each and every morning, while eating breakfast, she and her sister slaves had a discussion of the best way to wake up their master that morning. This morning, Kirstine had every intension of waking him alone and getting fucked.

With a grin and a skip, Kirstine made her way to the second bathroom where she knew Kim would be waiting. Every morning each slave went through the same thing, bending over to receive their enema and then getting lubed up for their master’s pleasure. Sandra hated it, grumbled every time she bent over, and absolutely refused to let Kim do it. Kirstine always smiled to herself through this process. During the two occasions that she did it to Sandra, Sandra was gasping from some minor orgasm, especially when Kirstine thrusted her fingers in Sandra’s anal canal a few more times than was necessary.

As expected, Kim was waiting with the waterspout in hand. She gave a delighted coo when Kim saw Kirstine without her panties.

“Oh goody! We are going to have to give you some extra special attention today!”

Kirstine blushed in combined embarrassment and anticipation. Slowly, Kirstine bent over the bathroom counter. The cold intrusion of the spout being pushed into her anus and into her bowels was always a rude shock at first, but was quickly replaced by the warm and slightly arousing rush of water that accompanied it. Kirstine felt herself being filled up by the liquid as it pushed through her bowels and stretched her to capacity.

Then the spout left her ass and she waited the requisite five minutes while Kim kept up a level of chatter that was mostly ignored. Then with a slap to her asscheek that was arousing in its own way, Kirstine waddled to the toilet where she gratefully let loose with a gasp. Kim’s chatter continued in it’s mindlessness that gave her the appearance of a ditz.

But she’s not a ditz, Kirstine thought to herself. She’s really very smart, one of the top of her class in computer science. She only acts this way because she has no plan of what to do next.

Kirstine knew this when she was looking over her master’s financial sheets. He had given her access to his online statements so that she could organise them and get a better grasp on how to improve them. Kim had walked in and asked what she was doing. Kirstine had shown her some of the basics, but quickly realized that there was just too much going on to make it simple. In an effort to fend off Kim’s stream of questions, she dug out a fairly thick financial book and told her to read it. Kim looked at it for a moment and then went over to the couch, made herself comfortable, and started reading.

Kirstine was studying and adjusting things for a few hours before Kim came up and started asking questions again. But this time her questions were a lot more informed. Kirstine looked back at the book she had handed Kim but didn’t see it. Kim told her that she had finished reading it and had put it away already! Turns out that she’s a speed reader, and understood everything perfectly.

They started talking about Alex’s portfolio and when Kirstine mentioned some frustration with the displays of data and having to access several websites of information, Kim volunteered to make a program to coordinate it all. They spent the next two hours developing, adjusting and fine tuning the program. Kirstine didn’t know much about programming, but she knew that what Kim was doing was phenomenally fast. The result was impressive too. It would access several internet sources simultaneously and give a few concise yet detailed reports on every asset Alex owned. After that, Kirstine never considered Kim a ditz again.

During her musing, Kirstine finally finished emptying herself. She got up and leaned over the counter again, wagging her ass in anticipation. A moment later she wasn’t disappointed as she felt Kim’s probing, lubed up fingers pushing their way into Kirstine’s anal cavity, wiggling around to spread the lube and to explore her erotically sensitive spots. Kirstine gave a further gasp of pleasure and delight as she felt Kim’s fingers start to explore the deep regions of Kirstine’s sorely neglected pussy. In no time at all, Kim had Kirstine gasping and groaning as she felt Kim’s finger pump faster and faster.

“MMMMmmmmm!” came Kirstine’s muffled cry as she felt her lounged for release wash over her. Kirstine tried to keep quiet so as to not wake her master, but she could only barely hang on to that thought as everything came to a narrow point in her vision and her concentration wavered.

Finally the little explosions that were going off in Kirstine started to settle down as she dimly heard lapping sounds from behind her. Kim was lustily wiping off pussy juices from her face and licking them off her fingers.

“Here, let me help you with that.”

Kim smiled in answer as Kirstine hesitantly leaned forward and carefully started licking Kim’s face. Cleaning her like a cat, Kirstine methodically went over every portion of Kim’s face, tasting her own juices, leaving her mouth till last, and then licking Kim’s lips slowly from left to right. Kim’s mouth opened to admit Kirstine’s seeking tongue so that they could wrestle while the girls shared a deep kiss.

They stayed like that, just kissing for several minutes, before Kirstine broke it off.

“I would love to continue this, but I’m getting hungry.”

Kim smiled.

“No problem, you go ahead. I’ll clean up in here.”

“Oh, one thing. I was wondering if I could get your vote to support me in waking up our master by myself. You know, first day after my period and all.”

Kim considered it for only a moment.

“It’s ok with me. Having your pussy eaten helps, but it’s no substitute for a nice juicy cock filling you up. You go and have fun.”

With a grateful smile at Kim, Kirstine got up and headed for the livingroom where she found Sandra going through her morning exercises. Sandra was moving through some sort of martial arts moves, but slowly and carefully, going through each move with a deliberate grace that was almost scary. Her fit naked body was awash in sweat from her efforts, but her breathing remained strong and even.

Kirstine certainly would love to have some alone time with Sandra, but despite that one evening together, Sandra remained standoffish to the other women. She would participate happily in the sexual extravaganzas that their master ordered up, but wasn’t interested in anything else without him.

But the other women were interested in her. Kim and Kirstine had both talked openly with each other about how great Sandra’s body was and the various things they would love to do with her. Kirstine even caught Anne looking at Sandra with a confused expression on her face while absentmindedly massaging one of her tits.

Kirstine waited patiently for Sandra to finish, being quiet and careful not to disturb her concentration. After one particular move that looked at once easy yet incredibly difficult, Sandra finally looked Kirstine in the eye, silently acknowledging her.

“Good morning. Did you have a good work out?”

Sandra gave a disdainful snort.

“That wasn’t a workout. That was just warming up.”

“Maybe it was nothing to you, but I’m not sure any of the rest of us could make it through such a regimen.”

Kirstine said this admiringly but Sandra just smirked in response.

“Well, we’ll see won’t we.”

Kirstine face became confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Our master ordered me to start exercising all of us to get us in better shape. I’ve been thinking through various personalized workout routines for each of you.”

Sandra’s face became almost nasty at this point as her gaze fell in the direction of the bathroom that Kim was in.

“Some of them will be more strenuous than others.”

Kirstine knew that Sandra had found her method of revenge on Kim and Kirstine also knew enough not to interfere. The hate that Sandra had for that girl was approaching dangerous levels, and an outlet like this could be a good thing in the long run. The ironic thing was that Kim was completely unaware of it. She simply could not conceive of the idea that someone hates her. She just proceeded on the assumption that everybody loved her, and with her charm that was usually true. Poor Kim.

“I was wondering if I could skip on the first exercise?”

The question took Sandra off guard.

“Why?”

“Well… it’s just that… my first day after my period… and when we go to wake up our master… well I was thinking of doing it alone…”

Kirstine stumbled through her prepared explanation, much to her embarrassment.

Kirstine watched as Sandra’s eyes became hard at first, and the relaxed. Why would she be angry? Kirstine thought quickly. Is she jealous? But that would mean….

Kirstine quickly stifled the thought before the shock of it could show on her face.

“Ok, presuming the others are good with that, but no skipping after that.”

“Alright. I’ll bring it up during breakfast. Thanks.”

Kirstine nearly kissed Sandra at that point, but held off and just gave a nod instead.

“I’ll go help Anne in the kitchen.”

Sandra merely nodded as she went back into her stretching routine.

Kirstine walked slowly into the kitchen to give her mind time to sort things out. Was Sandra in love with their master? Kirstine felt a surge of jealousy flow through her which surprised her even further. Am I in love with my master too? And what was that thing about wanting to give Sandra a kiss? Am I falling for her too?

With a confused shake of her head, Kirstine banished her thoughts and instead focused on Anne. She was working on several plates, presumably their breakfast, while fussing over a pot of tea. Sandra obviously had delegated this duty to her and Anne was taking it very seriously, checking everything carefully to make sure everything was perfect and nothing was forgotten.

Anne was a strange one. She didn’t know how to fit in, and was so afraid of making a mistake that she checked, checked and rechecked everything again to make sure it was right. And if she did make a mistake, actual or perceived, she would apologise profusely and then work twice as hard to correct it. Sandra was obviously taking advantage of that by getting her to do some of the more menial jobs in punishment for her mistakes. Kirstine would like to do something about it, but she knew she would never be able to stand up to the intimidating woman. With a sigh, Kirstine walked up to Anne.

Anne, sensing someone behind her, whirled around with a startled look. She relaxed upon seeing Kirstine. Kirstine had a strange urge to kiss her to startle her further. It would be cruel to play with her like that, one thought said, but another went, she wants to be the perfect slave to their master and that would certainly be a step in the right direction.

Without giving it a third thought, Kirstine stepped up to Anne, and ignoring the surprised look on her face, Kirstine pulled Anne close with her left hand. Kirstine kissed her full on the lips and invaded Anne’s mouth with her tongue. Kirstine felt Anne’s reluctance but continued anyways, while simultaneously using her right hand to snake to Anne’s pussy. Her hand on Anne’s bare mound, Kirstine quickly found Anne’s opening and slipped a finger in. Kirstine felt Anne stiffen at the intrusion and then start to relax, giving a moan in Kirstine’s mouth.

Kirstine squeezed Anne against her body and she could feel their tits mash against each other. Kirstine’s hand was now awash with Anne’s juices and she had no doubt that her own pussy was soaking wet.

Kirstine suddenly pulled away from Anne, leaving her gasping and confused. She had no doubt that with Anne’s aroused state she would now make her more properly attentive to their owner and less worried about making mistakes. Either that or she would seek some relief from Kim, which would be just as good to making her a proper slave.

“I was wondering if I could ask a favour.”

Anne gasped still out of breath.

“Anything.”

“I was going to suggest that I wake up our master alone at breakfast today. Would you support me?”

Anne just nodded, grabbing the counter for support with one hand and started to absently fondle her breast with the other.

Kirstine smiled and then held up her right hand in front of Anne’s face. It took Anne a moment to focus on Kirstine’s pussy juice soaked fingers and another moment to figure out what Kirstine wanted her to do. She slowly took Kirstine’s fingers in her mouth and one by one cleaned the juice off. Kirstine felt a shiver of pleasure as Anne sucked each digit carefully.

Kirstine then noticed the plates of food. “Is that our breakfast? Here, let me help you bring it to the table.”

All the slaves took their place at the table once the food was served and the quickly ate the nourishing and tasty meal. During the meal, Sandra outlined the physical work out routine she designed for everyone. Kirstine gave a mental groan as she heard of the additional things she would have to do every morning. There would be no more sleeping in for her. As the conversation lulled, Kirstine quickly put her plan into motion.

“I was wondering if there were any suggestions on how to wake the master up today?”

The other girls waited for a moment to see if anyone would speak up, and when no one did, Kirstine quickly continued.

“I thought that I would go it alone, considering that it’s my first day after my period. Is that alright with everyone?”

The rest of the girls nodded, though Sandra and Anne had a surprised look at the apparent unanimous agreement. Kristine didn’t need a unanimous agreement, but she wanted to get them used to agreeing to her ideas. She wouldn’t be able to control the slaves directly like Sandra could with her intimidating manor, but maybe she could control things behind the scenes. Very infrequently the ruler of a kingdom was the king.

“Great! I’ll just be off then!”

Kirstine quickly got up and left the table before any of the other slaves could consider what had just happened.

Kirstine walked quickly but quietly to where her master lay sleeping, her pussy moistening in anticipation. She stealthily approached her master’s bed like a tiger on the hunt and found him still sleeping peacefully, his chest rising and falling calmly and regularly.

Kirstine’s own breath was coming quickly now, her face flush in anticipation as she carefully lifted the sheets away and crawled between her master’s legs. The taste of Alex’s cock was as sweet as ambrosia to Kirstine as she lost herself to her lust. It had seemed only an instant before Alex was hard and Kirstine was impaling her throat on his meaty shaft.

Kirstine raised her head from her prize and looked at her master. He was wide awake now and smiling in approval as he gazed into her eyes. Without breaking eye contact, Kirstine slowly and seductively crawled on top of him and carefully lowered her hot wet pussy on his rock hard shaft. A continuous shiver washed over her as she felt him filling her up inch by inch until finally she reached bottom.

Kirstine stayed like that for a moment as the shivering increased and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. The shivering in the different parts of her body seemed to eventually synchronize and Kirstine came with a gasp. Without pausing, Kirstine started thrusting herself up and down, yelping and orgasming with every thrust, going faster and faster until she was jack-hammering like a mad woman.

Kirstine knew before she crept into her master’s bedroom that over the last week her master’s endurance had increased enormously. That allowed her to go this quickly, driving them both to the extremes of pleasure, but she also had to do so to get him off. And Kirstine didn’t mind obliging one bit. After her eighth or ninth orgasm, Kirstine suddenly felt herself grabbed and thrown on the bed with Alex on top of her. He began thrusting into her harder and faster than before and Kirstine was riding one long continuous orgasm now.

Kirstine looked up into her owner’s face with his eyes closed in concentration and pleasure, and she couldn’t help but cry. Here she was, a slave to a man she only met last week and she was so completely happy she was crying. This was her place, Kirstine thought. This is where she belonged. No doubts, no hesitations. She would do everything for this man from now till the end of time, submit to his every whim and stand between him and danger when it should threaten.

She loved him.

Kirstine’s eyes opened in momentary shock, and then widened even further as she felt Alex come deep inside her triggering her biggest orgasm yet. In the peek of that passion she forged her own mental and emotional chains to her master. He owned her soul now. With a smile, Kirstine lost consciousness.

* * *

Sandra was walking slowly around the two naked slaves as they went through the yoga bends she taught them. She carefully inspected their forms, gently correcting Anne, being far less gentle with Kim. The gasps and groans had started a few minutes before and it was having its effects on all three women. At one point Sandra found herself behind the two women while she had them do the ‘downward dog’ and was treated to the view of two shaved and wet pussies.

Sandra quickly looked away in disgust, but with the sounds of passion coming from the bedroom she found her gaze magnetically drawn back to the sight. Sandra wasn’t the only one distracted as she saw Anne’s gaze go from the floor to the bedroom and back again. Sandra had an idea.

“Your mind isn’t on your exercises Anne. Go and see if you can serve them and get yourself satisfied. Tomorrow we’ll just have to work you twice as hard to catch up.”

Anne just gave one quick relieved nod, got up and was off like a rabbit. It looked like Kim was going to make a similar move, but Sandra forestalled that.

“Oh no you don’t. You are staying right there.”

Kim just gave an absent nod as she resumed her downward dog position.

Sandra reached out and put a hand on Kim’s pussy, one finger easily slipping in due to all the juices leaking out. Kim shivered and groaned in response, her stance falling slightly out of place.

“Put your hand back! I didn’t tell you to move it!”

Kim quickly put her hand back into position and quivered with the tension in her body. Holding the pose was taking its toll on her, Sandra noticed. Most people could only hold it for a minute or two when they first started.

“Can I change positions now?”

Kim’s pleading request annoyed Sandra for some reason, and she decided to take it out on Kim right there.

“Don’t talk unless I give you permission! You will hold that position until I tell you otherwise!”

“Yes mistress!”

The reply was so automatic for Kim that she didn’t really think about it, but it infuriated Sandra.

“I said don’t talk!”

With that Sandra withdrew her finger and slapped Kim’s ass hard. Kim gave a little cry and Sandra did it again, and again and again. Kim just remained in place, giving the occasional cry of pain and pleasure from the unusual spanking, her pussy dripping with juices testifying as to how turned on she was.

Sandra was in a world of her own with one hand spanking Kim’s now very red ass and the other in her own pussy rapidly bringing herself to orgasm. She was flushed with a warmth that she only felt once before. A burning lust that could only be satisfied by violence. The previous episode with Alex beating her up while they were fucking was only the beginning. Now she was the one meeting meting out the punishment, and she was satisfying some need she didn’t even know she had. And yet at the same time she wished her master was here to give her the same lesson that she was giving Kim now.

Getting close to cumming, Sandra suddenly pushed Kim over.

“On your knees bitch!”

Kim scrambled to her knees assuming the slave kneeling position, her rapid breathing and flush face showing clearly how turned on she was. Her tits large and showing proudly the bullet nipples that were pierced by little golden rings.

Sandra slapped one of Kim’s tits hard and Kim let out a gasp that Sandra couldn’t tell was pleasure or pain. Sandra slapped the other tit and this time the gasp was accompanied by a shaking that she know signalled that Kim had cum. Sure enough a small puddle of Kim’s juices had formed on the floor between her legs. But Sandra didn’t care. She just needed to cum now.

Stepping forward, Sandra roughly grabbed a handful of Kim’s long blonde hair and forced Kim’s face into her pussy. Needing no instruction, Kim started to happily lap at Sandra’s pussy. Sandra found her climax was quickly peeking under the ministrations of Kim’s talented tongue.

“Uh, uh, uhhhAAAAHHHHH!!!”

The powerful orgasm ripped through Sandra and left her so staggered she could barely stand. She hung onto Kim’s shoulders for balance while Kim continued to assault Sandra’s pussy, lapping up the juices she found there while teasing Sandra’s clit. Before Sandra knew it a second, even more powerful orgasm was ripping through her.

“AHHHHHH!!!!”

The scream seemed to finally settle after a minute or two and Sandra had to push Kim aside to prevent her from continuing. Shakily Sandra made her way to a nearby chair and collapsed into it.

What did she do? She just had sex with her most hated enemy! How could she do that? These thoughts were whirling through her dizzy mind as Sandra fought to recover. But no matter how she tried, she just couldn’t get her mind to focus on anything but the pleasant sensations running through her body at that moment.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a low groan that sounded suspiciously like a purr. Sandra looked over to find Kim masturbating with one hand and tweaking her left nipple with the other. For some reason this angered Sandra though she didn’t have the strength to do anything about it. Sandra also had the sneaking suspicion that despite the beating she had given Kim, that Kim was the winner of this particular encounter.

Unwilling to face these thoughts, Sandra focused her thoughts inward to her body and looked for ways to get her body to recover faster. She became so focused she didn’t notice the final yelp Kim gave as she reached her peak nor the smile of satisfaction that Sandra had caused.

* * *

Alex sat on the bedside while he collected his thoughts. Anne had come in while he was fucking Kirstine and had obediently waited in a kneeling position for Alex to notice and use her. When he finished with Kirstine, he had Anne clean the love juices from his dick and now she was eating Kirstine out to get the cum he shot into her pussy.

The only pressing issue for today was ‘convincing’ the landlord to let Anne out of her contract and moving her out. Alex didn’t anticipate any problems there and figured the whole thing would take a couple of hours at best.

That meant that he essentially had the day off with the girls. Now what to do? This question had Alex staring off into space for about five minutes before he noticed Anne was once again kneeling beside him. She looked up at him with two big brown hopeful eyes, waiting for him to command her.

He smiled at her, pleased with her eagerness.

“Come on, time to take a shower.”

Anne grinned and eagerly got to her feet. She went ahead to prepare the water for Alex to make sure it was the perfect temperature while Alex slowly followed her in.

Though the scrubbing and washing that Anne happily did for him was very pleasant, Alex was lost in thought. What shall I do today? The thought of a massive orgy, though appealing, was not what he felt like. Going out and looking for his fifth slave didn’t have its appeal either.

Alex thought about the fifth slave a bit more. What should she be like? Though it was good to have smart slaves, it wasn’t necessary with the fifth slave, as she would be just used for breeding purposes. Would one be enough?

This thought interrupted his thinking. Alex wanted a lot of kids, over a dozen. With his various slaves, he certainly had the womanpower to handle all the workload, but one woman wouldn’t be able to bear that many children. He could make some of his current slaves pregnant, but then they would have to drop out of school and he wanted them to complete their studies. He could wait until they were finished five or ten years down the road, but Alex didn’t want to wait quite that long.

The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he would need more than the five slaves he originally aimed for. But how many? And by what criteria should he select them? The original slaves were selected for intelligence and subject as well as submissiveness, but breeding women would not need the first two requirements.

Perhaps hair colour? Kirstine and Kim were both blonde whereas Sandra and Anne were both brunettes. It would be nice to have a red head or two. No, for breeding purposes he should have one of each, a blonde, a brunette and a red head. That brought a smile to his face.

Another thought struck Alex. Should they all be caucasian? So far all his slaves were white, though Sandra had a little greek showing. Maybe another set of three, one asian, one black. What should the third one be? Maybe latino?

Alex thought about it more and found himself liking the idea. Alright, his basic four slaves, and then, what six more for breeding purposes? A blonde, a brunette, a red head, an asian, a black and a latino. Women breeders. That was a lot of women! They would certainly meet his desire for lots of kids, but he didn’t think he could handle that many women.

Alex discarded the thought as a pipe dream, and put it off for later consideration. Still, Alex found himself surprisingly hard at the thought.

Alex looked at Anne who was showering with him. She was rinsing of some lather from her leg, cleaning herself off while Alex was lost in thought.

“Face the wall.”

Anne blinked once in surprise, saw his hard cock and got a lust filled look in her face.

“Yes master.”

She eagerly turned around, bent over while bracing herself against the wall with her hands. She then spread her legs and thrust her ass out showing her glistening pussy.

Alex grinned at her eagerness as he slowly eased his hard shaft past Anne’s pussy lips to invade her inner regions. Anne gave one long throaty groan. Anne’s pussy was a warm, soft velvet sensation which had him moaning in no time.

“Oh god that feels so good.”

“… <gasp> … thank you master …. <uh> … I’m always…. <uh> …. willing to please … <moan>

Alex felt her cum, her velvet walls shaking in a mini-earthquake that Alex allowed to bring him over the edge. It was only a quickie, but blasting into Anne had him shaking at the knees and Alex had use the wall for support.

A small lifetime later, Alex felt his wits gather together and was able to continue his shower. Anne didn’t say anything as she stood up and started washing him, but her smile spoke more than words.

A short while later, Alex was washed, dry and wearing a luxurious blue robe as he led both Anne and Kirstine to the livingroom. The sight of Sandra sprawled on a chair with a sexually sated look on her face while Kim lay on the floor, her ass a bright pink colour from her spanking gave the three of them pause.

“Well, what do we have here?”

The sound of her master’s voice had Sandra springing to her feet. Her mouth opened several times but nothing came out. Kim also got leisurely to her feet, a satisfied smile on her face as she answered her master’s question.

“Sandra was putting me through some exercise routines, but apparently I didn’t do them right, so she gave me a spanking.”

Kim actually managed to look delighted at the mention of the spankings while Sandra blushed a bright red. A blush that managed to get deeper when Alex looked at her, raising one eyebrow in inquiry. Anne spoke up.

“A spanking? Did it hurt?”

As she said this Anne looked both apprehensive and curious. Alex interrupted before Kim could reply however.

“Never mind that now. Anne, I want to try a new psionic exercise with you. Sandra, continue your exercises.”

“Yes master.”

“And Sandra, no spankings this time.”

Sandra blushed again and couldn’t meet his gaze. Alex led Anne by the hand to the livingroom couch and sat down, indicating Anne should do the same.

“Now, the exercise I have in mind is something I’ve only read about, so we’ll have to figure this out together. There are all sorts of stories about psions joining their minds and powers. That’s what we are going to attempt.”

“But master, you’ve contacted some other psions. Won’t they teach you what you want to know?”

“Possibly, but I very much prefer figuring out things on my own. Now, I’m going to reach out to your mind and we’ll see if we can figure this out.”

Anne just nodded once to indicate that she was ready and Alex reached out with his thoughts into her mind. Alex could see the flow of her thoughts, the worry over disappointing him, the work she had to do for school, the concentration she had to maintain to keep her mind open. Most of her thoughts were around the talk of spankings and he felt how turned on she was by this. However distracting this was, this wasn’t the level of connection that he wanted.

Alex tried to increase the connection first by imagining a line of force between the two of them. Then he tried to widen the beam, making it wider and larger. Immediately both him and Anne felt very sick, so he pulled away from that.

Next he tried a variation of the deep mind scan, trying to bring both his memories and Anne’s together, but for some reason the memories would become slippery and would fall away as soon as he tried to focus on another memory.

Alex’s frustration must have shown on his face, because Anne stretched her hand out in silent support. As soon as her hand touched his, their whole world changed. The two of them looked around in surprise with their “eyes”, seeing everything through some sort of psionic lens while their bodies remained perfectly still.

Everything seemed to become less real, and yet the people became more real. They watched as Sandra showed Kirstine and Kim how to do the bends necessary before the physical workout.

Alex and Anne also felt different. They still felt like individuals, but they also felt like a lot more. They could both feel each other’s emotions as their own, and yet they stayed separate. The same thing happened with their memories and skills. Alex suddenly knew so much about medicine, it amazed him. And it was all so simple!

Alex felt Anne’s amazement as she made discoveries of her own. He could feel her shifting through his memories and various areas of expertise. It felt weird, intimate, but not invasive for some reason. At that moment Alex felt completely open with Anne, and he knew she felt the same.

A sudden notion struck Alex and an instant later they both acted on it, causing a nearby chair to lift up, fly slowly to the other side of the room, and settle down. It was easy, requiring little thought or effort and Alex paused, amazed at the success.

Without pause, Anne thrust their awareness into his body, reacting to a sudden thought of her duty to him to ensure his health. Alex had jumped into his body before to initiate healing, but it was nothing like this. Everything was in bright colour and amazing detail. He could feel they were drawing on his ability to see into his body and her medical ability at the same time, and it all had Alex absolutely speechless.

Anne however, had found a focus and she was checking everything over quickly and thoroughly, making a mental list of everything that needed fixing or improvement. This bit of cellular damage, that hormone level, this bit of cancer, that bit of functioning of the nervous system, digestive system, reproductive system, the immune system…

They paused, having found something with the immune system. A disease. “The clap”, the name of it popping into Alex’s mind from Anne’s memory. A STD. Checking over herself, Anne found she had it too. Almost automatically, Anne started instructing both immune systems on how to fight it. At the same time she wondered at the source and if the others had it. With barely a thought, Anne sent a message to Sandra summoning her over to be examined. Alex just sat back, mentally speaking, and watched, content to merely observe.

Sandra paused in the workout routine as she received Anne’s message. Actually it was an order. “Come over here…”, quiet unlike Anne. Sandra didn’t like interrupting the routine and was going to ignore it. Except that Anne was with their master, and she didn’t want to disobey one of his orders, and it could have just been relayed through her. Sandra paused just another moment, and then threw her hands down in frustration as she stomped over to Alex and Anne.

They were just sitting there on the couch, staring at each other blankly, barely even blinking. Well what am I supposed to do now? Quickly becoming impatient, Sandra reached out to her master to gain his attention.

A sudden swirl of colours and energy shocked all three of them as they felt their awareness quickly and violently expand to include Sandra into the ‘we’ that was Alex and Anne. The rush of power had them feeling heady and a little out of control. Alex suddenly could see himself through one of Sandra’s powers, seeing the muscle and fat throughout his body and seeing how he could ‘fix’ his physical condition. Though Alex thought of it, Sandra and Anne acted on it as if they were a natural extension of him.

He felt them co-ordinate and focus on his arms, his chest, his legs, guiding his body to improve itself. He felt them focus on his various bodily systems and make further improvements, achieving further heights of perfection that Anne did not, could not achieve on her own. Alex was awash in the sensations flowing over his body, the intensity almost orgasmic. At the same time he wondered about Kim and Kirstine and whether they needed any healing. A quick, almost negligent check confirmed that Sandra had the STD too. With a thought he summoned the two girls over and instructed them to touch him.

Alex could see them in his mind’s eye, he wasn’t even using his own eyes at this point, casually, almost slowly approach him. Alex realized in an instant that they weren’t going slow, but that his perceptions and thoughts were going that much faster. Alex was nearly in shock over all the different perceptions he was suddenly thrust into, and yet he felt a cool, professional detachment steadying the three of them, focusing them on their work. He knew this strength came primarily not from him or Sandra but surprisingly from Anne. He felt her emotions and Alex knew she was in her element. There was work to do and she was the best qualified to do it. Faced with that certainly, Sandra didn’t try to take charge but meekly followed. General and soldier, they declared war on the problems and imperfections of their bodies and demolished the enemy.

The instant before Kirstine and Kim touched Alex, the three of them held their collective mental breath, bracing themselves for the sudden surge of two more minds. Expecting it this time, the surge was more like a gentle touch once Kirstine and then Kim made physical contact, and then five minds became one.

The one mind examined itself. It recognized the components of itself and looked them over one by one, seeing it further increased speed coming from Kim’s mind, finding it’s knowledge of the various bodies that composed itself coming from Anne and Sandra, and finding it’s power and the use of it coming from Alex and Kirstine. It found its direction from Alex and it knew that it would obey him as was good and proper.

The entity found the source of the STD infection in Kim as it had been very advanced in her and eradicated it in one quick thought from all five bodies.

Improvements to everyone’s bodies were made and powers were explored. The five of them floated sitting in a circle, each of them holding hands with the people on either side in a way that felt right and conveyed power.

Almost too soon, they floated to the ground as the last changes were finished and the connection was regretfully broken.

Alex took in a couple of deep breaths before opening his eyes and looking around. The girls were doing the same thing, gathering themselves, though Alex thought that it would take some time before the look of awe they were wearing wore off.

Anne’s voice broke the silence.

“… That was… intense… almost sexual… it was…”

“… holy.”

This last word came from Kim as she gazed upon Alex with a worshipful look. Slowly, Kim adjusted herself so that she was kneeling before him and bowed down.

“You are my owner. You are my master. You are my god. My mind, my body, my soul is yours.”

The other girls blinked for a moment, and though Sandra hesitated, they bowed down before him as well.

“You are my owner. You are my master. You are my god. My mind, my body, my soul is yours.”

They all chanted in unison now while Alex sat there, blinking in surprise. He wasn’t sure what, if anything, he should do about this. On one hand they were now unquestioningly obedient to him, they were his forever. On the other hand, Alex didn’t want to think of himself as a god. The last thing he wanted to do was to become an ass with a god complex. Unsure of which way to go and suddenly noticing the hunger that accompanies the exploration of a new power, Alex decided to table the issue for later.

“First, let’s eat something and then get some rest. After that, I think we all need it. Sandra, Kirstine, prepare something quick for all of us.”

“Yes master.”

The two of them got quickly to their feet, though they wobbled a bit as they tried to maintain their balance, and headed to the kitchen.

“Kim, prepare our bed. All of us are sleeping in it once we’ve eaten.”

“Yes master.”

Alex didn’t know why he wanted them all in bed with him other than he felt a lot closer to all the slaves and wanted physical contact with them. As Kim left, Alex turned his gaze to Anne who was still looking at him in awe.

“You did very well today.”

Anne smiled and lowered her eyes shyfully. Alex reached out and cupped her chin, lifting her gaze to meet his. Alex was going to say something, but instead leaned forward and kissed her gently. They remained that way for a few minutes and then lay down on the floor, cuddling until the food was ready.

* * *

Alex awoke from a dream where he was late for an appointment but he didn’t know where it was or with whom. The gentle ringing of the alarm clock had woken him up an hour and a half before they were supposed to be at Anne’s landlord’s place, giving them plenty of time to get up and dressed for the effort. But Alex didn’t want to move. He had one of those feelings you get when you had a really good sleep, the feeling that your body would rather not move a muscle because it had just spent all its time doing some pretty intense healing, and it was more comfortable not to do anything.

And Alex was certainly comfortable. His head was resting very nicely on Kim’s ample breasts, her arm protectively wrapped around him while another slave spooned his back, her breasts pressing against his back pleasantly with her arm wrapped around his waist. There was another arm draped over Kim from the other side and Alex realized that he must be in the center of some very beautiful and willing female flesh.

The thought started to stir his cock awake, and Alex luxuriated in the feeling of the blood slowly engorging his dick and well as in the power to take any of the women in bed with him.

Someone reached out and turned off the alarm clock, and as if that was a signal, Alex got up on top of the wonderful curviness that was Kim. Pushing himself between her legs, Alex thrust himself deep into her love tunnel.

“Oh! Ooooohhhhh! Master, that feels so good…”

Alex merely grunted in reply as he started to thrust deeply into Kim, setting a rapid but steady pace. From atop Kim, Alex could see that it was Kirstine’s arm wrapped around Kim as she looked up sleepily. With a smile, Kirstine got up and gave Alex a deep French kiss, tongues wrestling to invade each other’s mouth. Anne, who turned out to be the one who was pressed into Alex’s back, also smiled, looked over the situation, and then leaned over Kim’s right breast and started sucking on her nipple.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!!”

Kim started moaning with every thrust Alex made into her the moment Anne had started sucking. Alex didn’t know why Kim’s pleasure was so linked to her nipples, but it certainly made for a lot of fun.

Sandra, who was behind Anne and had turned off the alarm clock, smiled a mischievous smile and crawled onto the pillows. Kneeling above Kim’s head, Sandra slowly lowered herself down on Kim’s face. Kim’s tongue immediately shot up and started licking furiously. The surprised look on Sandra’s face was almost comical, especially when Sandra immediately shivered signalling her orgasm, changing her surprised look to rapture.

Upon regaining herself, Sandra leaned forward and joined Alex and Kirstine in a three way kiss. After a moment, Kirstine withdrew to attack Kim’s other breast while Alex and Sandra continued to share a very deep kiss.

Alex felt Sandra pause and moan into his mouth as she experienced her second orgasm while Kim moaned loudly into Sandra’s pussy. Soon thereafter, both Kirstine and Anne started moaning as Kim’s hands found their way between their legs and into their cunts.

Alex was now pounding hard into Kim, his limit quickly approaching. Alex used one hand to savagely grab one of Sandra’s small tits and she responded with another moan and an orgasm shiver. Alex then broke the kiss as his balls erupted.

“Oh GOD!!! Aahhhh!!!”

Alex stayed like that for a moment, riding the waves of his orgasm while his eyes tried to find the back of his head. He listened to the girls each cum in turn from Kim’s skilful ministrations of finger and tongue until each of them collapsed.

Alex just sat at the side of the bed as he waited for his body to recover. Sandra had fallen backwards and was lying on the pillows nearly unconscious. Kim was in no better state as she floated in a state of total bliss as she lay there on the bed with her legs still wide open and Alex’s cum leaking from her shaven pussy. Kirstine and Anne were more active however, and with one quick look over the situation, Kirstine directed Anne to between Kim’s legs. Anne hesitated, reluctant to do as directed, but Kirstine had already positioned herself on her knees between Alex’s legs and started cleaning his cock with her tongue.

Alex noticed Anne’s reluctance, but did nothing, curious to see what she would do. With a sigh, Anne got on her hands and knees between Kim’s legs and started to suck Alex’s cum from Kim’s pussy. Kim didn’t move or speak, but a moment later she started to make a contented growl that sounded like a purr.

Alex lost himself in thought then, losing himself to the pleasures of the moment. Life was good. He had almost everything he could possibly want. Now he just wanted lots of kids. Alex was still steadfast in waiting for his slaves to finish school before impregnating them, but he wanted kids now. He would just have to be satisfied with the fifth slave bearing his children one at a time until the first four graduated.

Coming slowly out of his thoughts, Alex was surprised to find Kirstine’s head bobbing up and down on his now stiff cock. During his mental wanderings he had unexpectedly gotten hard again. Even more unexpectedly Kirstine had him close to cumming with her taking him deep with every downward thrust of her head.

“MMMnnngggg!”

With a strangled grunt Alex came in her throat as he saw stars fill his vision. It took a long time before came back to himself, and as his vision cleared he noticed Kirstine kneeling before him with a smile on her face which he returned.

“Is there anything else I can do to please you master?”

“God if you do anything else, I’ll collapse.”

Anne looked over in concern and automatically started taking his pulse.

“Are you alright master? You are not over tired or anything? How do you feel?”

“I feel fine. Actually, I feel good, energized. I’m not entirely sure what we did when we linked though I remember it all, but it seems to be having an effect. I came what, about four times today? I feel I could have another go at it already.”

The women got a somewhat predatory look at this, so Alex continued hurriedly.

“But no time for that now. We have to get cleaned up and dressed to get Anne moved out. So let’s hop to it!”

With that the slaves headed to the two showers to get cleaned up, but Kim lagged behind.

“Master?”

“Yes Kim?”

“I’m sorry about infecting everyone with the STD. I’ll… I’ll understand if you no longer want me.”

Alex looked at Kim and she looked down shamefully. Kim had always carried herself with assurance and a smile. This was the first time Alex had ever seen Kim look shamed. Her face was pink with embarrassment while she looked down at her foot. Her left hand was playing with her hair absently while her right was behind her in a classic little school girl posse. God, Alex just wanted to bend her over a table and fuck her silly.

“That’s ok Kim, you couldn’t have known. And if you had, I know you would have told me first.”

Kim just nodded without looking up so Alex stepped up to her and gave her a hug. Kim seemed to go stiff for a moment, and then she melted in his arms. He felt her arms go uncertainly around him until she was hugging him back. They stayed that way awhile until Alex broke the hug and gave her a kiss on the head.

“Enough slacking now, go get cleaned up!”

Kim smiled and turned to go, and Alex gave her ass a friendly pat. Kim giggled and looked back and hesitated. Turning around, she quickly stepped up to him and gave Alex a very sensual and yet at the same time tentative kiss. She then stepped back, surprised at her own actions, smiled and ran off giggling.

Alex was standing there thinking about the peculiarity of women and was left wondering what that was all about.

* * *

A little under an hour later, the five of them were in Kim’s car driving to Anne’s place. Sandra had bossed her way as the driver and of course Alex was given the passenger seat while the other three women sat in the back. This left Alex some time to think to himself, something he didn’t get enough time to do he realized on reflection.

Alex usually spent a few hours a week doing nothing except thinking, thinking about business, thing about life, thinking about new ideas, thinking about anything that came to mind. It was one of his “hobbies”, one that he had little time for in the last week Things just seemed like they were going too fast. Alex suddenly grinned. It was just like setting up a new business. It too would take up all his spare time for a few weeks, organising, purchasing, hiring, and training everyone himself. Then when everything was running as he thought it should, he turned the whole thing over to Alice and his management company to handle the everyday details while he thought up a new idea for a business. He had done this a few dozen times over the last couple of years which is how he made his fortune. He learned that the details were what tended to weigh him down, so he was always careful to turn them over to someone else before it overwhelmed him.

He even had some special people working for him that were skilled in taking up the reins of a new business, though they tended to roll their eyes a bit at having to deal with another of Alex’s ‘projects’. Alex knew though that they had just as much fun with it as he did.

Before Alex realized it, they were at Anne’s apartment building. Alex looked around with an amused expression and then had Anne lead the way to her place.

Alex wasn’t sure what to expect when he walked in, but he was surprised that the landlord was not there and with how tidy and organized everything was. There were no dishes on the counter or dry rack, chairs were neatly pushed in to tables, the tv table was organized, even the books in the bookshelf were in alphabetical order. There was a large dry erase calendar on one wall with all sorts of details written on it. This day meet with this client, that day do this bit of research, this day go to dentist, that day write that story. Everyday had a number of tasks that had to be done and some even had particular times they had to be done by. This guy was really organized.

However the landlord himself wasn’t there. It was at that moment that Alex realized that he hadn’t bothered to find out the landlord’s name or anything about him. That was a particularly stupid thing to do, he thought. Something could always go wrong, and he had no information to fall back on. Well, there was no help for it now.

“Alright, start packing up Anne’s stuff. Let’s try to get everything done tonight.”

Alex heard the women start to work, Anne showing them which things belonged to her and which did not. Apparently she had collected a fair bit of stuff as there was some discussion as to how best to pack and move it all.

He just ignored it all as he sat down on the couch and closed his eyes, resting from the activities of the day.

“What is going on here? Who are you people?!”

* * *

Lynda was exhausted. She had just come back from a long day at work, writing up columns for the newspaper as well as trying to sell a story to various publishers about problems with old age pensions versus anti-aging medicines. It had taken some extra time and it meant going out to meet with Rodger at the last moment, but it also meant some extra coin was headed her way.

Lynda felt guilty about leaving her daughter alone. She didn’t want her daughter unattended for any length of time, but unfortunately the unexpected always came up and she would just have to roll with punches. Besides, it’s not as if she wanted to see Rodger.

Rodger was a publishing agent and a bit of a sleaze, always trying to cop a feel and ‘accidentally’ bumping into her. She never encouraged him, or even gave him a hint of approval, but he still kept trying to get in her pants.

Of course she never pushed him away either. Partly because she was afraid that he wouldn’t sell her pieces for her. Lynda had to admit to herself that it was probably because she hadn’t had sex in so long. Since before Karen was born in fact.

When Lynda was a teenager, she acted like life was a crazy roller coaster. And sex! As soon as she was on the pill she fucked every man she could get her hands on. She loved sex. She would get the most intense orgasms from just having a cock fill her up. It was great!

No one told her about how the pill was not one hundred percent. No one told her that in the first year the chances of getting pregnant were ten percent with the pill alone. No one told her that alcohol lowered the pills effectiveness. No one told her. And she wouldn’t listen if they had.

When Lynda first found out she was pregnant, she couldn’t make herself believe it. She just spent the next few days in a complete daze. Her parents, being concerned for her, sent her to a doctor. That was, of course, how they found out.

Her parents were furious, especially her father. For three days there was non-stop yelling and screaming and Lynda took it all. She created a barrier of mental steel around herself to protect herself from the screams of anger and the feelings of sadness welling from within her.

There was no choice, she was going to have the baby. They were a Christian family and they didn’t approve of abortions. Though Lynda had the impression that her father was just using this as an excuse to punish her further. Lynda wasn’t even consulted. She was to bear the child to term. And then she was to give it up for adoption.

At first she just accepted the decisions made for her, mostly because she was too busy building her mental wall, shielding herself from her parents accusing stares and openly hostile attitudes. Once she was comfortable within her fortress, she considered carefully and rationally what she had been directed to do. Though she resented not being given a choice in the matter, she had to agree with the decisions of her parents. But she made one more decision for herself. No more sex till she was finished school. Sex was what got her into this mess and Lynda was not about to make it worse.

She continued going to school enduring the stares and taunts of the other students. Lynda found herself alone in the crowd, her former friends refusing to even acknowledge her, and boys avoiding her altogether. She suspected that they were afraid that she would name one of them the father, and they did not want that responsibility. Not that she knew who the father was.

Lynda found the isolation from her fellow students a boon to her academic studies, and her average grade rose spectacularly from a D+ to an A. Diving into the books with a passion Lynda was able to ignore the other students. She was able to ignore the growing bulge in her belly.

The summer came and found Lynda waddling about her home, going over course notes. She had voluntarily taken some summer school courses to make up for some of her earlier poor performance as well as to give her something to do. Her breasts had swelled with the approach of her baby and her stomach had gotten huge. She couldn’t envision herself having fun with her friends looking like that. She hated being huge and fat, the constant back pains, the rushed side-to-side walk to the bathroom she seemed to have to do every hour.

And yet her time seemed to come all too soon.

At first Lynda didn’t understand that her water had broken. She was wondering where all the mess came from when the first contraction hit. Even then she didn’t know what was happening until her mother walked into the room and recognized the signs. The next few hours were a blur of pain and confusion as Lynda was rushed to the hospital. The contractions came and went until finally after about nine hours Lynda gave birth to Karen. It was the most emotional and spiritual moment of her life.

Lynda looked down into that little wrinkly face, quietly counting her new born baby’s fingers and toes, and she realized that she couldn’t give Karen up. Her father rudely pushed the adoption papers under Lynda’s nose, and she just pushed them away. He yelled at her to sign them, and she just tore them up. Her father went ballistic, started yelling and screaming. Lynda just quietly called for the nurse and when she arrived Lynda asked for security to come and have her parents removed. She never spoke to them since.

From the moment Lynda saw her daughter’s face she was a changed woman. She got counselling on how to be a single mother, found halfway houses to live in and applied to programs to receive money and help. She managed to continue school and when she finished she was on the honour roll. She received several grants and was able to put herself through University becoming a para-legal and journalist.

Yet she always was careful to make time for her daughter, reading to her, guiding her on her first few steps, teaching her what she knew. Lynda loved Karen deeply, and maybe she was a bit over protective, but Karen didn’t seem to mind.

As Karen grew up the bond between the two just got stronger. They acted more like older and younger sisters than mother and daughter, sharing secrets and having fun together. They were the best of friends.

Then there was the car accident.

Karen was sixteen. She had gone out with some friends to the movies and to celebrate one of her friends getting his driver’s licence. In his defence the accident wasn’t his fault. They were turning left at a stop light when a drunk driver ran a red and crashed into the passenger side. Thank goodness Karen was in the backseat. The young man in the passenger seat was killed, the entire side had crumpled like so much paper. But she didn’t survive unscathed.

The impact caused Karen to bang her head against the side window hard enough that she had been in a coma ever since. That was two years ago.

Lynda fell to pieces when she heard the news. Her daughter, her best friend was lost to her. A friend drove Lynda to the hospital to listen to doctors tell her that Karen would most likely never recover. That she had a small amount of brain damage that was preventing her from waking up. She could breathe on her own, and there was brain activity, but she would most likely remain comatose for the rest of her life.

Lynda wouldn’t accept it. She brought her daughter home and learned to care for her, trying everything she could to wake her up again. Nothing worked.

It’s been two years and yet Lynda still wouldn’t give up. She found a new treatment that had some promising results in cases like Karen. It was expensive and had a low chance of success, but in Lynda’s mind it was worth the risk. That’s why she had stepped out to sell that article, so that she could earn the money for the treatment. But when she walked into the apartment and found all those strangers there, she thought that she should have never left.

* * *

“What is going on here? Who are you people?!”

Lynda walked into the apartment to find two strange women collecting various things in boxes near the front door. They looked up with a concerned look on their face. A strange man sitting on the couch turned to look at what was going on and seemed to be very shocked at seeing her. Anne walked out of her bedroom at that point followed by another strange woman.

“Anne, just what is going on here?”

“Lynda, well, uhm….”

Anne looked over at the man as if asking for some help. The man quickly stood up and looked like he was going to say something, but Lynda was distracted by the pattern of tiles on the floor. For some reason she found them endlessly fascinating. She tried to wrench her attention back to what was going on, but simply couldn’t make herself do it. Lynda was now becoming panicked. Was she having a stroke or something? Why can’t she divert her attention back to the strange people invading her apartment?

She didn’t know how much time had passed, but Lynda suddenly felt her thoughts free up and she could look up again. People had moved about, the three strange women had disappeared though she thought she could hear them in Anne’s room. Anne and the man were both sitting at the kitchen table watching her as if they expected her to notice them at just that moment.

“Anne, just what is going on here?”

“Lynda, I think you should listen to what Alex has to say.”

Lynda looked at Alex and wondered if she should call the police. He didn’t seem criminal but something about this whole situation set off alarm bells in her head.

“Before you call the police, please sit down. I have something to offer you. Something to help your daughter.”

Lynda blinked in surprise, but then locked a steely gaze on Alex. He merely waited patiently until Lynda finally gave a huff of frustration and sat down.

“What is all this about?”

“Well, originally this was about us moving Anne out, but another opportunity has popped up. I would like to heal your daughter.”

Lynda blinked a few more times as she tried to wrap her brain around all the various things happening at once.

“You’re moving out Anne? You can’t. I need you here. And besides, you signed a contract.”

Anne just looked to Alex and he continued.

“Let me explain. I’m a psion. That is a person who can read minds and do other fancy mind powers. I have within my power the ability to heal your daughter. I want something in return. Are you interested?”

Ok, he’s a loon. Either that or one really poor con artist.

“I’m not a loon or a con artist. I can give you a demonstration if you want.”

Again Lynda blinked in shock, surprised that he could guess her thoughts so accurately.

“What sort of demonstration?”

Without responding, Alex just gave a look of intense concentration and for a moment nothing seemed to happen. Then Lynda floated into the air.

“Put me down!”

Lynda was shocked to find herself about three feet off the floor. She waved wildly to catch whatever cords were holding her, but she connected with nothing. Slowly she was spun around the room, getting a tour of her own apartment from a view point she never would have imagined. Her tour continued as she slowly floated over to her couch and landed gently.

Shit. This guy is for real.

Lynda thought furiously for a moment, thinking about what this meant and about what Alex had said so far.

“You can heal my daughter?”

“I think I can.”

“What do you want?”

“You.”

Lynda looked at Alex confusedly until he elaborated.

“I’ve been looking for a group of five slaves to fulfill my needs. I collected Anne as my fourth slave a few days ago. If you accept, you would be slave number five.”

Lynda couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Me? Be your slave? You’ve got to be kidding!”

“I’m quiet serious.”

“Why don’t you use your mind powers to just make me your slave?”

“I don’t work that way. I want slaves who want to be owned by me, who have a deep desire to be owned. They all were given a choice in one form or another and they all accepted, freely and of their own will.”

“Is this true Anne?”

Anne turned somewhat red at this point but nodded.

“It’s true, he’s my owner and master. I would do anything for him and I’m more happy now than I’ve ever been in my life.”

Lynda turned an accusing look at Alex.

“You’ve tinkered with her mind haven’t you.”

Alex shook his head.

“No. She was always like this. She was just waiting for the right man to come along and take her. That’s what I did. Now I’m offering the same to you.”

Lynda couldn’t believe she was having this conversation.

“And if I accept, you’ll heal my daughter?”

“Yes.”

“What if you can’t do it? Heal her that is?”

“Then you won’t be indebted to me and we’ll leave you alone. Anne will move out and you will most likely never hear from us ever again.”

“Give me a moment. I need some time to absorb all this.”

“Take as much time as you need. Anne, could you get me a glass of water.”

“Yes master.”

Lynda couldn’t believe the words that came out of Anne’s mouth as she automatically got up to get Alex his water. Words that could be coming out of her mouth, Lynda realized. What would it be like, she wondered. He didn’t seem to be abusing the girls that he had. Wait, what am I thinking? Am I seriously considering being this guy’s slave?

But she was. Nothing could make her be a slave to someone else. Except perhaps in trade for healing her daughter. She would do almost anything to help her daughter. She had dedicated the majority of her life so that Karen would grow up right. Lynda gave a long look in the direction of Karen’s bed, not seeing but imagining her laying there, a tube hooked to her vein for the rest of her life. She didn’t look back as Lynda asked her next question.

“What would being your slave entail, and for how long?”

“It would be for the rest of your existence or until I release you, and it would entail doing everything I tell you to do, including work, study and sex.”

Lynda expected the work and sex and figured she could handle those, but study?

“You want me to study?”

“I’m interested in intelligent slaves. You are clearly quiet intelligent and have studied in the field of law and journalism. I would like you to continue those studies until you’ve achieved a doctorate or equivalent. Your value to me increases as you increase your skills.”

A few silent tears made tracks down her checks as she turned back to look at him.

“How can you ask me to do this? How can you make me do something… something so degrading?”

Alex just looked at her calmly for a while, carefully thinking over a response.

“I’m not asking you to do anything. I’m offering. I’ll try and fix your daughter. That is my price. If you don’t want me to try, I’ll leave and you’ll never see me again. If you accept and don’t mean it, then I’ll know and refuse to heal her. If you truly accept, then I’ll heal her and then take you away as my payment.”

Lynda was almost crying at this point. She wanted to yell or scream or something. It was not fair! She just wanted her daughter back. To see her or talk to her again and now she just has one of two choices. Either accept and have her healed only to be taken away from her, or refuse and have her daughter spend the rest of her life in bed hooked to a tube. There was really no choice at all.

“I’ll do it.”

Lynda felt a duality strike her then. A feeling of resignation washed over her. At the same time a part of her was screaming at her to run away, to run and leave it all behind. She never ran away from anything in her life, she wasn’t about to start now.

“No.”

The statement took a moment to penetrate the layers of emotion that were assaulting her, so it took a while before Lynda responded.

“What?”

“No. You don’t mean it. Subconsciously you are against the deal. You are refusing.”

Lynda’s mind reeled. How can this be? She made her choice! But her subconscious was rebelling against her. How can she control her subconscious?

“Then change it.”

Alex was startled for a moment.

“What?”

“Change my subconscious, you can do that can’t you? I have chosen. I will be your slave, I’ll do what… whatever you want me to do. I may not be willing, but I’ll do it. If you heal my daughter.”

Alex seemed to consider it for a moment and then nodded. He gave a look of focused concentration aimed at her and Lynda waited as the seconds passed. She could feel nothing, no mental intrusions or anything that felt different from the inside which she thought strange. Shouldn’t I feel something? At least I’ve stopped crying.

“It’s done.”

Lynda released a breath she didn’t know she was holding. That was it. She was a slave now. Or at least, she would be if he could heal her daughter.

“What now?”

Alex turned to Anne who had been standing quietly nearby the entire time.

“Get the others. I have some instructions for them.”

Anne gave a small nod and smiled quickly at Lynda before running to the bedroom. A moment later the four women were standing before him, Sandra and Kirstine giving curious and uncertain looks to Lynda.

“Alright, here’s what we are going to do. Karen, Lynda’s daughter, is in a coma. We are going to heal her and bring her out of it. Kirstine, Kim, I want you to order some food for the rest of us as I have no doubt that this is going to take a large amount of our energy. Sandra, Anne and I will work on the first shift while you two rest and then after an hour I want you to connect with us and relieve Sandra and myself. Anne will be directing most of the work so she won’t be able to have a break. For the duration of this project you will accept orders from her as if they came from me. Any questions?”

Anne looked uncomfortable for a moment before she spoke up.

“Master, the two years Karen’s been in the coma have done it’s own damage. I don’t think we can fix all of that in one night.”

“That’s alright, we’ll just do what we can. The primary goal is to bring Karen out of her coma. But we’ll also try to fix any other damage as we go.”

Lynda felt somewhat relieved to hear this. She didn’t specify anything about healing Karen from wasting away for the last two years. Just the coma. Though another thought occurred to Lynda.

“How are the others going to help?”

“I’ve trained the others to be psions like me. We can pool our powers and work together for much greater effects, though I’m concerned about tiring ourselves out.”

“Oh.”

That was about all Lynda could get out as she stared at the other women, seeing them in a new light.

Alex, Lynda, Sandra and Anne all filtered into Lynda’s room where Karen’s bed was kept. Alex and Sandra adjusted the bed and arranged some chairs to sit on either side and at Karen’s head so that they formed a crescent around her. Anne took the chair at the head of the bed and Alex and Sandra sat on either side.

“Ok Anne, on your lead.”

Anne just gave a nervous nod and grasped each of their hands. All three closed their eyes and seemed to go into a meditative trance.

Lynda watched, sitting on her bed, while they did their work. She couldn’t see anything, but she could sense a power at work, at first very little and then growing in quantity. Of course it could just all be her imagination.

Sometime later Lynda was startled to find Kirstine suddenly beside her, touching Lynda’s shoulder to gain her attention.

“They’ll be at it for sometime, or so they tell me. We’ve ordered a few meals and you are welcome to join us if you are hungry.”

Lynda was hungry as she didn’t have dinner yet. However she hesitated, not wanting to leave her little girl. Kirstine read that hesitation and gave a reassuring smile.

“They are not going anywhere, and we’ll let you know when we are nearly finished.”

“Did he tell you this, you know, telepathically?”

Kirstine just smiled in response as she led Lynda out of the room.

When Lynda got to the kitchen table, she was surprised to find a variety of takeout food covering it. Kim was busily making her way through a plate of chicken wings but stopped and smiled when Lynda sat down. Kirstine sat down an instant later and grabbed a sandwich. Lynda gathered her courage to start asking questions.

“So… what is it like?”

Kirstine put down her sandwich.

“Being a slave? Or a telepath?”

Lynda considered briefly.

“Both.”

“Well, fun. Different. Exciting. I’m not sure how to explain it more than that. It won’t be what you expect. It certainly wasn’t for me.”

Kim wiped away the sauce from the chicken wings with a napkin.

“It pretty much the way I hoped it would be. Finding an owner like Alex is a dream come true.”

Kim got lost in a starry eyed look while Kirstine looked a bit pained.

“I didn’t think like that at first, but now I can’t deny it. I love being owned and used by him. I think you will too in time.”

Lynda looked down in her lap

“I don’t know about that. My first responsibility is to my daughter. If I must… sell myself… so that she gets better, then so be it. But I don’t think I’ll ever be completely willing.”

They stayed quiet for a moment. The two girls continued to eat when another question flashed through Lynda’s mind.

“Is he going to give me mind powers too?”

Kirstine looked startled for a moment.

“I guess so. He taught each of us how to, so I don’t see a reason why he wouldn’t with you.”

“Isn’t he afraid that with these mind powers we will overthrow him or something?”

Both Kirstine and Kim gave Lynda a look that made her feel as if the question was ridiculous. Kim put down her chicken wing to answer.

“Don’t you get it? He selected us because we want to be owned. That’s why he selected you.”

Lynda opened her mouth to protest but nothing would come out.

Kirstine placed her hand on Lynda’s arm in a reassuring gesture.

“Don’t worry. Our master will take care of you now.”

At that moment Lynda felt more trapped than ever. She just wanted to run out of the apartment screaming. But what really scared her was the small part of her that received some comfort from Kirstine’s statement. Not knowing what else to do, Lynda grabbed a sandwich and ate in silence.

At one point both Kirstine and Kim looked up as if someone had called them. Kim cleaned up their plates while Kirstine turned to Lynda to explain.

“Shift change. We’re going to replace Alex and Sandra. They tell me that everything is going well.”

“How much longer?”

“Ask our master. He knows more of what is going on.”

Lynda slowly let out a tension filled breath as the two girls left. A few moments later a very tired looking Alex and Sandra walked in and slumped down in their seats. Lynda was burning with questions but she forced herself to remain quiet. After a few minutes Sandra regained her energy and started shovelling some chicken onto her plate. It looked like she was about to take a bite when she reconsidered and handed the plate to Alex. This seemed to wake him from his daze, and he promptly started to dig in. Sandra had made herself a second plate and was savagely tearing into a piece of chicken. It unnerved Lynda a little to notice that Sandra was eyeing her while she did so. Like she was eyeing a predator or potential rival. Was she in love with Alex? Did he love her? Can a slave love her master? How did the other girls feel about this?

“You must be wondering how your daughter is doing.”

Lynda blinked. He didn’t read my mind. He must be too exhausted. Lynda didn’t know how this would help her but she filed the information away just incase.

“The other girls said she is doing well.”

Alex nodded his head wearily.

“Yes, she’s doing very well. We estimate that she will wake up sometime in the next hour. And in case you were wondering, conventional therapy wouldn’t have helped. This required some neural restructuring that is beyond today’s technology.”

Lynda grew alarmed.

“Neural restructuring! I thought you said that she was going to be fine!”

“She is. The brain has a great many redundant features so neither of you will notice anything amiss.”

Lynda breathed a sigh of relief as Alex continued.

“Her physical condition is improving as well, though that will take considerably longer. We are setting her body to do a fast heal without any intervention from us. She will eat like a pig for a week or so, but she will regain the muscle mass she lost while in the coma.”

Lynda was glad. She had to sell herself, literally, but apparently she made a good deal. Her daughter was going to be alright.

“When can I talk to her.”

“Shortly after she wakes up. We’ll give you ten minutes alone with her so you can say your good-byes and then you’ll come with us.”

Lynda felt her heart breaking over the impossible situation but she knew instinctively it would be useless to argue against it. Alex fulfilled his part of the bargain. More than fulfilled actually. She felt obligated to do the same. Even if she had to be this man’s… slave. Besides, if she didn’t pay up, he could always put her daughter back into a coma. No, Lynda would make sure nothing like that would happen to her daughter again. Still, she felt a tear trickle down her face.

They stayed in silence like that for a good long while. Alex and Sandra both continued to eat. It surprised her how much food they packed away. I guess what they did took a lot of energy.

“You said that you wanted me to go to school again.”

Lynda didn’t know where this came from but she continued her line of thought.

“Did you want me to learn to become a lawyer, or get a doctorate in journalism?”

The question seemed to catch Alex off guard for a moment, and his answer did the same for her.

“Both actually.”

“That’s… very ambitious.”

Lynda didn’t think Alex knew what he was asking of her. First thing, that sort of schooling was very expensive. Second, the course load would be extreme. Doable, certainly, but she wouldn’t have time to do anything else. On the bright side, if she was spending all of her time studying, she wouldn’t have time for anything like serving his sexual whims. Not that would be such a bad thing, she reflected. He wasn’t bad looking. Still, Lynda was glad that there wouldn’t be much sex. She didn’t know if she could trust herself with her sexual appetite.

“It shouldn’t be too difficult.”

Lynda looked up from her musings to see what he meant.

“Using these mind powers you can do a great many things. I’m sure we can find a way to speed up the learning process.”

“Find a way… you mean you don’t know?”

“Not yet. You have to understand that I’ve only come into my mind powers two weeks ago.”

This really surprised Lynda. She had the impression that Alex had been practicing his powers for a lot longer. If that was true then perhaps his hold on his other slaves wasn’t as secure as it seemed. Lynda also realised that now was the perfect time to plan such a rebellion as he and the others would be too tired to read her mind. But how to start? Anne. Lynda knew her from before this whole thing started and though she didn’t like to think ill of others, she knew that Anne wasn’t particularly strong willed.

Finally seeing a ray of light by having a definite plan to work on, Lynda felt her spirits rise. Then she met the dangerous look that Sandra was giving her. She would have to be careful of that one. Lynda suspected that Sandra would be a most formidable foe. But Lynda was determined. She would find a way and win her over. And maybe after all this is over she could have her daughter back.

Before Lynda could ask another question Alex looked up and seemed to be listening to something. He looked at her and smiled.

“She’s awake.”

Lynda was out of her chair like a shot. She rushed into her bedroom and she saw her daughter lying there, her eyes still closed like nothing had been done. Looking at Anne for some explanation, she was shocked to see what sort of condition she was in. Sweat streamed down her pale face and she looked like she was about to fall over. But the grin on her face was unmistakable. She had succeeded.

“mommy…”

The whispered word coming from cracked lips sounded like it had been blasted through a megaphone to the woman who had been waiting two years to hear anything. Instantly she was at her daughter’s side.

“It’s alright baby. I’m here. You are alright.”

“Mommy, what happened?”

“You were in an accident, but you are fine now.”

Alex had walked in at that point.

“Very well done Anne. I’m proud of you. Sandra, can you help her to her bed and see to her needs?”

“No, that’s alright. I’ll be fine…”

Anne had gotten up and would have collapsed if Sandra hadn’t been there to catch her.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got you. We’ll get some food into you and a bit of a rest and then you’ll be as good as new.”

“Mommy, who are these people?”

“They are the ones who healed you baby. They had to do something very special to fix you but you are better now and nothing will harm you again.”

During the entire time Lynda had been checking her daughter over, making sure she was indeed alright. She didn’t notice the others leaving the room to give them their privacy. Once she was satisfied that Karen was indeed fine Lynda hugged her daughter tightly to herself, feeling the life that had been returned to her that had been so long absent.

“Mom! You’re suffocating me!”

Lynda quickly let her go and smiled down at her daughter.

“I’m sorry. It’s just been so long. I had a lot of hugs stored up for you.”

“Gee, from that you would think I was gone a year!”

Lynda’s smile disappeared as reality crashed in on her.

“Karen, dear, I need to tell you some things and I need you to listen. This is going to be a shock, but please let me finish telling you everything.”

With that Lynda told as much as she could about the last two years as well as everything that happened that night. She talked about the accident, the doctor’s diagnosis, the treatments and the failures, and finally about Alex and his offer and what she had to pay for it. Throughout it all Karen’s eyes grew wider with horror over what her mom had been through.

“Mom, you can’t go through with it. You can’t leave me!”

Lynda shook her head, tears streaming from her face.

“I have no choice. I agreed to it if they could heal you. You’re better now, so I have to go.”

“No!”

Karen weakly hugged her mother, gripping as tight as her wasted muscle would allow.

“I’ve arranged for someone to take care of you. I did it just in case something bad should happen to me. All the information is in the blue envelope in my bedside table.”

“Please don’t leave me!”

“I love you baby.”

A knock sounded by the door frame to let Lynda know her time was up.

“I’ve got to go now.”

“No!”

“I love you baby.”

Lynda got up and walked from the room before her strength could leave her.

“Mommy!”

She got to the hallway where the others were waiting. Lynda looked Alex in the eye and was surprised to see a sympathetic look in them.

“Are you ready?”

“Let’s go.”

A loud thump sounded behind them and they all turned to look. Karen had somehow managed to get out of bed. Her legs didn’t work yet so she was crawling weakly on her two arms, her legs dragging uselessly behind her. As soon as Karen saw Alex she levelled such an angry stare that Sandra almost stepped between them to protect her master.

“Why are you taking my mom away!?”

“We made a deal.”

“Karen, baby, please go back to bed. You are not yet strong enough.”

Karen ignored her mother.

“Then lets make a deal. The same one you gave my mother. In return you take me with you.”

“No!”

The cry ripped out of Lynda’s throat before she realized it. Alex briefly considered the offer but rejected it.

“I’ve got the five slaves I was aiming for. I don’t need a sixth.”

“Please! I’ll do anything!”

“Master…”

Alex was just turning for the door when he heard Kirstine speak. She had stayed by the bedroom door and quietly listened to the heartfelt exchange between mother and daughter. She wanted to help, to keep the two together. A desperate idea formed in her mind.

“Master, she might indeed have something you might desire.”

Alex turned to look at her curiously.

“Well master, we all know how you want us to finish school before bearing your children…”

“No!”

Alex turned an irritated glace Lynda’s way.

“Be quiet.”

It was a definite order. Lynda wanted to disobey it but was too afraid that Alex would view it as a breach of their agreement and put Karen back in her coma. Lynda remained quiet simply because she couldn’t figure out what else to do. Alex turned back to Kirstine.

“Please continue.”

“Well, we also know that you want children as soon as possible. If we took her along as a breeder slave, she could bear and take care of your children until we are finished school.”

The idea made a kind of warped sense, but Kirstine couldn’t believe it was coming from her. She felt oddly disconnected with herself as she said it, like she was watching a train wreck about to happen and she was powerless to tear her gaze from it.

Alex considered the idea more seriously now. The idea made sense to him. The girl, Karen, had been so long out of school that she really didn’t have much of an academic future ahead of her. And it would satisfy his need for kids. A quick scan revealed to him that she was as submissive as her mother, and she was certainly pretty, despite the ravages of the coma.

“Would you agree to this? Be aware that I would use you as a slave and sex toy. I would impregnate you time and again for the rest of your life.”

Karen visibly gulped but she answered without hesitation and with a surprisingly strong voice.

“I will do anything. Just take me with you.”

Lynda was desperately shaking her head no, helpless to do anything.

Alex considered the idea a bit more and decided. Suddenly he felt like he was trying to move a mountain with the effort to answer. He felt disconnected from himself as the effort took more and more of his energy until something broke and then he was normal again.

“Done.”

The word popped out of his mouth surprising him with its suddenness, though it was what he intended to say all along. Alex quickly checked around but no one else seemed to notice anything amiss. Something he should think about later. Right now it was time to take charge of the situation.

“Ok, change of plans. Kirstine, Anne, it’s now your job to take care of Karen. When you are not doing that, you are going to help Kim with packing everything here. Since it all belongs to me now we are taking it all with us and we are moving out tomorrow. I’m taking the bed in the main bedroom and Sandra will be joining me. You too, Lynda… after you had have a moment with your daughter.”

Lynda nodded weakly. Kirstine timidly spoke up.

“Master, what about the building management? Won’t they give us some trouble for moving out like this?”

At this Alex smirked.

“Not likely. You see, I own this building.”

Lynda looked at her new owner in surprise. Alex gave one last look around to see if anyone else had any questions, and then headed to the bedroom with Sandra eagerly following behind him, stripping off her clothing as she went.

The others went off to their respective tasks leaving Lynda and Karen alone for the moment.

“Baby, what have you done?”

“Mom, I’m a big girl now. I can make my own decisions. Besides, this way we can stay together.”

Lynda stayed silent at that. She couldn’t deny the part of her that was happy that they were staying together. But at such a price! What could she do?

The only thing she could think of was to keep Alex so busy that he wouldn’t have time to do anything with her daughter. She couldn’t disobey his orders but she could keep him distracted. Unfortunately she could think of only one way to distract him. Lynda felt her treacherous body respond to her thoughts. She felt her nipples harden, her pussy get warm and her breath start to quicken. Can she do it without losing herself? Can she do it long enough to think of a way out of this mess? For her daughter’s sake she would have to.

Lynda hugged Karen to herself in an effort to banish the fearsomeness of the task before her. Thinking that she had won her mom over, Karen let herself be smothered in her mom’s affections.

“Ok. Whatever comes, from now on we’ll face it together, alright baby?”

Karen’s reply came out a bit muffled.

“I’m not a baby anymore.”

Lynda only smiled in response and held her daughter a bit longer before letting go. She looked distantly at her bedroom where she could hear moans of passion starting.

“The others will take care of you for the moment. I have to see to… other things.”

“Mom, I love you.”

“I love you too baby.”

With that Lynda slowly walked to her bedroom and the fate that awaited her there.

The scene she found, though not surprising, made her feel as if she was in someone else’s apartment. Alex was lying across her bed and Sandra was atop him making fast up and down motions and giving little pleasure filled yelps. The sight held Lynda frozen for a moment before she realized that it would soon be her turn.

Shaking herself out of her daze, Lynda began stripping off her clothes. All too soon she was naked and feeling more vulnerable than ever. She caught a sight of her in her full length mirror a saw the reason why Alex must have chosen her.

Her long legs, her slim waist, her perky C-cup breasts, her angular face, her tan skin, you would have a hard time believing she was thirty-three Lynda had kept herself in good shape and knew from the reactions from various men that she was good looking, but this was the first time she truly realized it. She drew strength from that. She was gorgeous, she was sexy, and she was in control. Nothing would stop her.

Sandra gave one final yelp and then fell to Alex’s side in sexual exhaustion. Amateur.

Lynda sauntered towards Alex, wiggling her hips and wearing a look of such self-confidence that she could see by the look on his face that he was momentarily taken aback.

She crawled on to the bed slowly approaching him and his glistening cock, kissing her way up the inside of his legs till her mouth was only inches way.

It had been so long since the last time she had sex that she wasn’t surprised at all when she found her mouth watering in anticipation. She did little licks on his shaft, glorifying in the taste of cock so long denied. Lynda didn’t hesitate to plunge the whole thing into her mouth despite the pussy juice coating it.

She started to deep throat him, swallowing his entire length at a go and nearly choked. She was a bit out of practice but soon got the rhythm of it. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down on her master’s dick, enjoying once again the taste and feel of a hard cock down her throat.

She nearly lost herself to the sensations as her hand found its way between her legs, but Lynda regained herself at the last moment. Alex had been groaning with pleasure as he watched her work, but Lynda could tell he would need something more intense to get him off.

Lynda raised her head off her master’s cock giving the head one final kiss before she raised herself up and positioned her pussy right above the rock hard stick that she had been so long without.

Out of forgotten habit she brushed the head of his cock back and forth along her pussy lips to spread her juices around. She didn’t have to bother as she was gushing wet and more than ready. Pausing one final moment, Lynda looked Alex in the eye.

“Do you want me to do it… master?”

Alex calmly looked at Lynda for a moment, her waiting and shivering above him. At the moment Lynda knew, she wasn’t in control. He was. He owned her and could use her anytime and anyplace. Instead of distressing her, it turned her on more, making her shake even harder with the sexual tension straining throughout her body.

“Yes my slave. Do it now.”

With a single downward motion she plunged him fully within her. A cry of passion and pleasure ripped from her throat echoed by Alex’s matching groan. Lynda stayed like that for a moment, unmoving, while she experienced the single biggest orgasm in her life. Desperately she clung to consciousness as blackness clouded the edges of her vision. Determined to give her master so much pleasure that he would be lusting after her instead of her daughter, she was able at last to force her vision clear. She looked down to see Alex smirking up at her.

“That was certainly a sight to see.”

Lynda grinned back and looked at him with great big brown eyes.

“You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

With that Lynda began a slow up/down pace while she concentrated on her pussy muscles, expertly milking his cock for all she was worth. His groans became gasps. Before long he started to actively buck against her downward thrusting, trying to get as deeply within her as possible. Lynda felt herself loosing control again as the wonderful feeling of being filled by a hard cock again after so long was starting to overwhelm her. Their pace grew frenzied as their mutual release neared. Finally she felt him start to twitch within her womb.

“Oh God! Uhhhgggg!!!!”

Lynda felt her master’s cum splash her vaginal walls triggering her second, even more powerful orgasm. Again she desperately tried to hang on to consciousness, but she knew it was a loosing battle.

Lynda felt Alex start to relax beneath her. Looking down Lynda saw that Alex had a smile on his face as he slipped into an easy slumber With the last of her strength, Lynda settled herself on the other side of Alex opposite of Sandra and let the blackness claim her. Unknown to her, she wore a smile as big as the one on her master.

* * *

Some hours later Alex awoke nicely nestled between the warm bodies of Lynda and Sandra. It took him a moment to remember where he was and what had happened, but when he did, a smile appeared on his face. Things couldn’t have gone more perfectly. True, Lynda was trying to find some way out for her and her daughter, but unknown to her, her subconscious was guiding her down the path to willing and faithful slavery to him. He didn’t even have to do anything to modify it. When Lynda told him to go in and modify her subconscious so that she would completely agree to the deal, he saw her subconscious change by itself. It was at that point she truly accepted being his slave. Even if they had not been successful in healing Karen, Lynda would over the next few days have found a desire to be owned and probably would have tried to find someone willing. But she belonged to him now, though it will still take a few days before she fully accepted that in her conscious mind. In the meantime, he was going to have fun watching Lynda ‘protect’ her daughter from him.

Alex gave Lynda’s butt a comfortable squeeze as he looked at his latest acquisition and she responded by moving closer and placing her arm on his chest. Yes, she was going to be an interesting new addition to his herd. He never before experienced the pussy massaging that she did on him, and it was incredible! He would have to get her to teach the other slaves how to do that.

In the meantime, he had the five slaves he was originally looking for, plus one breeder slave to bear his children. Six women. He was going to be very busy for the next little while.

Not that he wasn’t already busy. Tomorrow he was going with Rob to the psion training center while at the same time moving into his new house. He realized he would have to leave the moving to his slaves. Considering what a hassle moving had always been in the past, Alex felt happy that he could leave it to others. With a good feeling about the future, Alex fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.