The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note 1: This is a sex and bondage story. If you object to either don’t read any farther.

Note 2: This story may be reproduced as long as there is no charge to use it, I am given credit for my work, and all notes are retained.

Author’s Note: This is my first story where I try to add a bit more of a plot. Let me know what you think of it.

Master E. at

* * *

The Darkling War

—Chapter 1: Melee in Chicago (no sex)

Brenda sat at her table, absently eating her lunch, while she tried to figure out what to do next. The council had sent her to Chicago to determine if Roger Murden, head of Murden Publishing, was a Darkling. After three weeks, she had managed to confirm the someone at the company was a Darkling. She was even certain that it was someone fairly senior. But she couldn’t find out anymore. All of Murden’s buildings were heavily shielded and guarded by dark servants. So well guarded that the one time she had gone in, she had nearly been caught.

Brenda sat back and pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger. She was going to have to call in help on this one, someone from outside. A regular mortal could get into the building and get her an itinerary. In the open she would be able to get close enough to Mr. Murden to sense if he was the source of rot in his company. Now if she could only remember the name of the P.I. the council used in Chicago.

Suddenly she tensed, gathering her power instinctively. She felt the probing, searching tendrils of a Darkling scan. Quietly she cursed herself for whatever action had betrayed her. She surveyed the crowd, trying to determine where the attack was going to come from. Then the scan passed her and moved on. She surveyed the crowd harder, now trying to determine who the target was. The council would have told her if there were any other agents in the area and she couldn’t recall any mortal that would drive a Darkling to strike at midday.

She finally spotted the target by finding the assassin. The assassin had a dark shadowy aura as befitted a man who had sold his soul. Brenda shook her head in resignation though when she saw the aura of his target. Dark as midnight. There seemed to be an odd undertone to the man’s aura, but he was clearly a Darkling himself. The greatest weakness of the dark powers were their own intrigues. The Darkling sitting there was obviously an intruder.

Brenda’s power allowed her to pierce the glamor surrounding the assassin, so she saw when he raised his weapon and took aim. His glamor would cover the sound of the shot and then more glamor would be used to cover the hole in his target. As far as anyone in the park would know, the man would just fall dead. Brenda watched morbidly as the assassin pulled the trigger.

The next instant there was an explosion that threw Brenda from her chair. When her eyes cleared she saw the Darkling standing, holding his shoulder, facing the assassin. Even knowing what he was Brenda found herself taken with his appearance. He stood nearly six foot tall with dark hair that fell to his shoulders. He face was long, accented soft gray eyes and a neatly trimmed goatee. He was wearing a casual suit made of a navy blue material. From what Brenda could tell, he had an excellent body under his clothes. Still, the most striking feature was the look of utter shock and disbelief on his face.

The assassin brought his weapon to bear from where he crouched, though he never got to use it. The Darkling raised his hand and a bolt of dark force annihilated the assassin. Brenda struggled to make this unheard of occurrence make sense. Others in the park were looking over cautiously. All but six. Six men were making their way towards the Darkling. The aura’s declared them assassins as well. The Darkling’s head jerked between like a schoolboy trapped by bullies. Suddenly six women flashed into existence between the Darkling and the assassins.

Brenda shook her head at the blatant cowardice the Darkling was showing. One woman was in a bathrobe, two were wearing gym clothes, one was in a suit, one was wearing a blouse and jeans, and the final woman wore a blouse with a skirt. The assassins weren’t any more impressed. As the first one reached the woman blocking him he batted her aside and the next surprise appeared. His attack caused a flash, and the woman was replaced by a large barbarian warrior maid. Brenda could think of no other way to describe the new woman. She stood over six feet tall, looked strong enough to pick up a car, and carried a two handed sword over four feet long. The assassin stared at her for one stunned moment before she cut him in two. The scene was repeated five more times leaving the park with seven dead assassin, one Darkling, a barbarian, two bow armed amazons, a ninja, a knight, and a Chinese princess armed with two strangely curved weapons.

Brenda was shocked when she looked at the warriors’ auras. The women hadn’t been replaced, they had been transformed. Then ten more assassins materialized. This time the Darkling’s defenders didn’t wait for them, they attacked. It seemed that for every assassin that the dispatched two more appeared. Witnesses that had held their ground during the initial battle began to flee the park, but something held Brenda. She noticed that the Darkling was bring in more defenders as the number of attackers grew, though he seemed out numbers at least two to one. Then a scream drew Brenda’s attention. One of the Darkling’s defenders went down. But before the attackers could finish her off, two of her fellow defends came to her aid.

From the distance it seemed that the Darkling had a better handle on the situation. A woman who appeared to be a combat medic was doctoring his shoulder while an amazon bowwoman and a bowwoman dressed in chain armor flanked him. Sudden the ground began to shift. Brenda moved back in wonder as the Darkling began to form a crude fort around his besieged forces. The attackers were caught by surprise, several paid for that surprise with their lives, while the defenders fell back into the fort in what appeared to be an orderly fashion. The minor successes the attackers had achieved before by wounding or disabling the Darkling’s forces vanished as they all took shelter behind the suddenly erected walls.

A savage cry rang out from the other side of the park. Brenda looked and saw Roger Murden floating in the air. She sensed his faced was choked with raged and she felt him gathering all his power. With sudden horror she ducked down pulling her shield tight around her and pouring all her strength into it. No sooner had she done that than she felt a bolt of dark force of unimaginable power strike. It lifted her and threw he over twenty feet. She looked back expecting the worse. The bolt had clearly struck the center of the Darkling’s fort, where he had been standing. All of Roger Murden’s attacker lay dead and the Darkling’s fort lay in ruin, but each and everyone of his women were alive, some barely moving, but alive and the Darkling himself stood tall and proud.

Brenda mouth hung open in shock. Even if the Darkling had been able to find the power to shield himself from that attack, even if he had been able to do it without draining his followers dry, even if he had been able to shield them too, he should have too weak to stand on his own. Brenda watch as the Darkling glared at Roger Murden ominously. She felt the Darkling gathering even more power. Then he launched his own dark force attacked. She could just imagine the look of horror and disbelief that passed across Roger Murden’s face before he was incinerated.

For just a moment total silence reigned in the park. Brenda turned her head as the sounds of distant sirens broke the silence. The Darkling took one look around the ruined park before a gesture took him and all his women away. Brenda cloaked herself in invisibility and left the park, wondering how to report this to the council.