The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note 1: This is a sex and bondage story. If you object to either don’t read any farther.

Note 2: This story may be reproduced as long as there is no charge to use it, I am given credit for my work, and all notes are retained.

Author’s Note: I got the idea for this story from another story titled “The Reward” that is also posted here at the Mind Control Archives. This is a separate story though as you will see.

Master E. at

* * *

The Darkling War

—Chapter 2: Rise of a Darkling (bd, mc, md, mf)

The man who called himself Derek Smith collapsed into his recliner on his top porch. He took a long drink of his wine glass and leaned back. He spent a few minutes settling his shoulder before he turned his attention to the sunset. Most of his women had been returned to their homes. Those he hadn’t been able to heal fully he had left with a glamor to hide their injuries. Then there were those that he had barely been able to keep alive. Making excuses and covering for them had drained that last of his strength. And that wasn’t the worst part. No, the worst part was the cold breath of mortality on his spine for the first time in over forty years.

He thought back to that incident long ago, in his small home town of Deer Run where his name had been Dan Polaski. His parents had died while he was still young and he had grown up in the orphanage. He hadn’t been abused, but the people who had run the orphanage had had a lot to do. He’d been small and skinny for his age. That, with his quiet personality, had made him a lonely boy. One day, while he was exploring he found a cave. With nothing else to do that day ha decided to explore. First he went back to the orphanage to get a flash light and some snacks, then he started into the cave. He spent hours following the cave deeper and deeper. In the back of his mind he worried about finding his way out again, but something drew him on. Finally, the passage he was following opened up into a strange circular chamber. In the center of the chamber was a quartz crystal nearly three feet tall and a foot in diameter. When he touched the crystal he sensed something within it. Something desperate to get out. Instinctively he brought the butt of the flash light down on the crystal again and again until it cracked. Whatever was trapped jetted out through the crack, filling the cavern. He had felt the entities sheer joy at being free. He had felt it’s gratitude. And he could almost hear it speak.

“Thank-you, oh thank-you mortal. I am free. I leave you my power, I need it no longer,” the voice had whispered.

Daniel had felt the power flow into him, settling into his bones, into his muscles. It had been a swelling sensation that went on until he felt that he would explode. He had passed out and woken up outside. It was late and he still had to get back into the orphanage. That night he lay in bed wondering if it had been real.

<It was all real>, came a voice.

He had sat up suddenly. “What was that?”

His roommates had stirred, but didn’t wake up.

<I am a guide,> replied the voice. <I will you in the use of your power.>

“What can I do with my power?” ‘ <What can you imagine?>

“There are no limits?”

<There are limits, but they will grow as your control grows.>

“What are my limit’s now?”

“Shut up and stop talking to yourself, Dan,” ordered an older boy across from him.

<You need not speak aloud for me to hear you.>

<What are my limits right now?>

<Your power has a range of ten feet.>

<What can I do within that ten feet?>

<All you can imagine. You may shape matter as you wish. You can tap into the mind of any mortal in your sphere of control and guide them. You may bend the laws of the universe as you will.>

<That sounds a little dangerous.>

<That is why I am here. I will counsel you on the use of your power so that you do not unmake creation.>

<Cool.>

He had spent the rest of the night deciding what to do. He made several changes to himself first. Making himself stronger and quicker. Allowing him to be fully rested with only an hour of sleep. He didn’t change his appearance. He wasn’t ready to strike out on his own, yet.

The next morning he got up and went down to breakfast. It was summer so there wasn’t much to do besides chores. They were quickly finished by his power. He also set up an invisible bubble around himself. No one outside of the bubble would notice anything unusual. Then he went in search of Cordelia Close, the girl that had turned him down. Her found her outside hanging laundry.

She sneered at him when she saw him. “What do you want?", she demanded.

“I want you to suck my dick,” he replied.

Cordelia was so shocked, she dropped the sheet she was hanging and stormed up to him. “Why you little creep! I will do no such thing! Now go away before I tell Mr. Ritter.”

“Right after you finish,” he returned. He slipped into her mind with ease planting the command to suck him off.

Cassandra suddenly dropped to her knees, opened his fly and pulled out his penis. She quickly had her lips wrapped around his shaft. He could tell she had experience from her technique. Another peak into her mind showed him the she and her boyfriend, Billy French, had made love several times. While he was in her mind her made several adjustments. Cordelia was now his girlfriend. She would have nothing to do with Billy. She would do anything he told he when he told her and how he told her. Her performance was soon too much and he came. He stepped back and shot his load all over her face. He liked it that way. He made it so no one else would notice and forbade her to clean it up. He let Cordelia return to her chores and went off to think.

He spent the rest of the day checking out the other girls at the orphanage. His power let him see right through their clothes. He also looked into their minds. He found the good looking ones with experience. Then he went to Mr Campbell and had him move the girls into the same rooms.

That night he went to the room that Cassandra shared with Heather; five foot four, blonde hair, brown eyes; and Lisa; five foot five, brown hair, amber eyes. He woke them with a thought. All three turned adoring eyes to him. He had them line up on the floor and get down on their hands and knees. First he had each one of them suck his dick until he came on their face. Then he fucked each of them in their pussies. Finally he took each of them in the ass. His new powers gave stamina and recovery ability like no one else. After he was done, he sent each one of them to sleep, covered in cum.

Over the next several weeks he had every girl he wanted at the orphanage. He branched out, fucking members of the staff, and then girls from town. During the time he became full of himself, full of his power, and full of his invulnerability. He began picking fights. At first he used the slimmest of excuses to start the fights, soon though, he wasn’t even bothering with excuses. He never let Mr. Campbell punish him.

As his feeling of immortality grew he became less cautious, less concerned with discovery. With each exercise of his power, that power grew. In no time the entire town came under his sway. People began to fear him, though few realized why they did, and this fed his ego. He began to contemplate all he could do if he ruled the world. Then it all came to an end.

Billy French had not forgotten Cassandra, even if she had forgotten him. Many others continued to long after their loved ones, taken by Dan. They began to plot and plan, while Danny ignored them. Then one day, while he was walking down main street, a topless girl on each arm, Billy came up to him and punch him in the mouth. Dan was unharmed, but stunned. No one had dared attack him since he had put the entire football team in the hospital.

“What do you think you are doing!", he demanded.

“That was for Cassandra,” Billy retorted, “this is for everyone else you’ve fucked with.”

Billy pushed a button on the small remote he carried and the explosive that had been secretly place around town, on gas mains, fuel tanks, and anything else explosive detonated as one. The town of Deer Run ceased to exist. Dan was thrown over fifty feet into the air. He landed on the outskirts of town. When he looked at the cataclysm before him he wept. Billy might have pushed the button, the other he had only glimpsed might have planted the bombs, but he had driven them to it. He nearly ended his life right then and there.

Nearly. Instead he wage into the rumble, finding and healing as he went. There was nothing he could do for the dead, but the living and even the barely living he could heal. He heal their bodies and their minds. It took weeks for him to undue the damage he had done. Weeks while rescuers flooded the area. Weeks while he erased every memory of the horrors he had done, that he had caused. Giving everyone there the little push they needed to move on. One rescuer had commented that except for the ones that died in the initial explosion, the towns people had been incredibly lucky, and the strong sense of community was carrying people though the disaster. Once he was sure he had done as much as he could he left town, unable to face any one.

After that he had laid rules upon his powers. He couldn’t kill. He couldn’t compel anyone to do anything they didn’t want to. He an exception so that he could make people forget him. Her also made exceptions for anyone who gave him permission to command them. With what his powers could do, some would accept and welcome him as a master.

Derek shook himself out of his wool gathering. <Muse.>, he called.

<I am here>, replied his guide.

<What happened? Why did you let me kill?>

<You are barred from using you powers on unwilling mortals only.>

<I don’t understand.>

<Those you fought were no longer mortal.>

<What were they?>

<They were dark servants.>

A chill ran down Derek’s spine. <How. . .how did they become dark servants?>

<They took service with a Darkling.>

Licking his lips, Derek asked, <And what is a Darkling?>

<One who serves a Dark Lord.>

<What are Dark Lords?>

<They are those who came before.>

<Before?>

<Before the One brought order to the chaos, form to the void, and light to the darkness.>

<Demons.>

<The first demons. They rejected the One and all he brought. They made war on him and were cast down. They are powerless without their proxies, the Darklings.>

Derek felt sick. <Am I a Darkling?>

Muse was silent for a moment, then it answered, <Your power was bequest to you by a Dark Lord, yet that Dark Lord does not command you. You were given your power unconditionally, so the it could freely explore that which the One has created.>

<You said they were powerless without proxies.>

<And so they are. That which left you your power has given up the war. He has no wish to rule. No wish to remake creation.>

Derek pondered. After Deer Run he had given up his plans to rule the world, if for no other reason than all the work that would have been involved. He had developed a live and let live attitude, enjoying those women who consented to be his toys, and leaving the rest alone. It was obvious from Chicago that these Darklings didn’t share his philosophy. Derek also believed that the world was designed to be in a balance, which meant that if there were humans running around wielding the power of Evil, then there had to be humans wielding the power of Good. Just how would those folks feel about a man carrying the power of a Dark Lord, even if he wasn’t looking to rule the world.

Derek stood up and looked at the toy near the bar. Her five foot six frame was raised by the four inch stiletto heel boots she wore. Her long red hair hung loose down her back. Her green eyes look out seductively over a distended jaw, held open by a large ball gag. Around her waist was a serving tray anchored from the far corners to the leather collar around her neck. Derek could just hear the hum of the vibrator held in place by the crotch strap. A light metal chain connected the nipple clamps that crowned her large breast. A second chain grew from half way between the clamps to Derek’s hand. He gave it a tug, pulling on the clamps and leading his toys to the bedroom. He had a lot of thinking to do, and he might as well relax before he got to it.