The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note 1: This is a sex and bondage story. If you object to either don’t read any farther.

Note 2: This story may be reproduced as long as there is no charge to use it, I am given credit for my work, and all notes are retained.

Author’s Note: Yes I know that a tanning spa is not a tannery, but I like the title. Also keep in mind that people to die in battle.

Master E. at

* * *

The Darkling War

—Chapter 5: Battle at the Tannery (bd, fd, md, mf)

Detective Slattery lounged comfortably in an over stuffed chair in a third level office. The office held a second chair, a couch, a microwave, a small refrigerator, and several small tables. Along the windows were several cameras, still and video, as well as high power stereo mikes and binoculars. Slattery looked at the patrolman operating the video camera. It was unusual for a patrolman to be assigned to a stakeout, especially such a high profile stakeout. On the other hand, Officer Kinkaid had been the one to recognize the fact everyone else had been missing. Women had been leaving, disappearing, for months and it had been happening right under the nose of the police. When the matter was finally brought to their attention most of the police agreed that something was wrong, but they could find no proof. The police had been able to find nothing common among all the women until Kinkaid pointed out that they all had been visiting the same tanning saloon. It was a flimsy, practically non-existent lead, but it was the only lead they had, so here they were.

Brian Kinkaid looked through the view finder of the video camera. The business appeared as nothing more than a regular tanning saloon when viewed by the camera, but when he looked up and gazed at the building with his own eyes he saw the evil and corruption seeping from it. The Council had know about the women that the saloon was stealing for some time, but they hadn’t been ready for a confrontation with the Darkling who ruled it. Still, they had been amiable to Brian’s suggestions for bring the police in. It had only taken a little persuasion to convince the detectives that he should be assigned to the stakeout.

Something drew his attention up the street. A tall, dark haired man was walking calmly down the street. As Kinkaid watched he came to a stop in front of the saloon and studied it. People on the street moved around him effortlessly and Kinkaid nearly dismissed him, but his suspicious nature caused him to look harder. He nearly gasped as the man aura became clear to him. Darkling! Worse, the man was a Darkling Kinkaid knew nothing about. He cursed softly. A Darkling battle could complicate the case beyond repair, all the women that had been stolen would be lost forever. With a simple wave of his hands, the Darkling sent out a wave of darkness, expanding like a ripple on a pond. Some of it was reflected by the saloon’s defenses, but much of it got through. Even through the nausea the dark wave brought him, Kinkaid wondered what the wave was intended to do.

Shelia Longsdale enjoyed her work. At the moment her work consisted of a seventeen year old girl strapped down to a table, nude. Shelia grinned at the terror in the girl’s eyes, her struggles to escape the bindings. Many of the people working here left all the compulsions in place, but Shelia liked raping the terrified women. Pulling the strap-on u she glanced over at the other woman she was breaking. The small, blonde haired investment broker hung limply in her chains against the wall. Her compulsion driven orgasm from Shelia dildo had left the woman weak and nearly unconscious.

“Your turn, little girl,” crooned Shelia, positioned the fake cock at the girls opening.

A sudden wave of nausea caused her knees to buckle. She fell between the girls bound and spread legs. When it passed she stood back up. “Don’t worry,” she gloated, “I’ll get to you.”

Her grin grew at the look in her victim’s eye, but the grin died when she realized the girl wasn’t looking her. She was looking at something over Shelia’s shoulder. Shelia began to turn when a sharp sudden pain took her in the stomach. She looked down to find six inches of steel protruding from her stomach. She looked over her shoulder. A six foot amazon in leather armor was behind her, grinning evilly. She tried to scream but the amazon ripped her guts out with the sword.

Lilly Parsons looked up at the warrior in fear. Nothing good had happened to her since she first came to the saloon. She had tried to prepare herself for another lesbian rape when the woman bound to the wall morphed from a sheep to a wolf. Lilly feared that she was next to be killed. Instead the warrior pulled a knife from her belt and cut Lilly free. Lilly was ready to run for the door but the amazon grabbed her shoulder, shaking her head.

“Stay”, she commanded simply.

“But the body,” Lilly protested.

“You’re safer here.” Then the woman slipped out the door, leaving Lilly behind.

In the hallway she was met by two scale-mail clad women. One carried a broadsword, the other a crossbow. Sounds of battle came from ahead. They found one of their ninja women dueling with three large, tough looking women. A crossbow bolt took one down, the amazon felled another, and the ninja skewered the last.

“Excellent,” exclaimed Derek entering the room.

All four women bowed to him.

“Find all the prisoners and gather them together so I can see about straightening their heads out. I’m going for the office, see what records I can find.”

Outside Kinkaid looked on. The wave of darkness the Darkling had sent into the saloon had somehow generated a number of waves inside the saloon. As soon as the defenses fell the Darkling set up an aversion field then strode in, as if he owned the building. Kinkaid was still trying to figure out what had happened when a dark malevolent force intruded on his senses. Looking up he saw a Darkling approaching. He pulled his shield about himself, cloaking him from her detection. It was most likely an unneeded precaution. June Donovan, Darkling, was here to defend her territory.

Derek was rifling through the office when the counter attack hit. He had been lulled into a false confidence by the ease with which he had taken over. Now dozens of warriors flashed into existence through out the building, attacking his surprised forces. The shock stunned him, leaving him unprepared for the attack on him. The initial attack threw him from his feet. Through glazed eyes he saw a woman step into the office. Five foot ten with a svelte build. Long brown hair cascaded down here back. Green eyes flashed in anger and he face was set on a grim expression.

“I don’t know who you are,” she declared, “but I’m going to find out. And when I do I’ll add all you own to my forces.”

Derek groaned as the woman dived into his mind. The pain of his body, coupled with the distraction of the assault on his forces prevented him from defending himself. Derek felt himself sink under her attack. Try as he might, he couldn’t stop her. Suddenly a thought occurred to him. Reaching out he found the avenue undefended. With the last of his might he forced an orgasm onto her.

June shuddered as the climax tore through her. He concentration broke long enough for Derek to marshal his reserves. Wave after wave of intense pleasure tore through her. She fell to her knees, gazing at him blankly. He felt the tide of battle turning. Now it was her forces dazed and on the defensive. With an idle thought her torn her clothes from her body. Standing up, he used power to haul her to her feet by her hair. She was pulled into a spreadeagle position. He walked over, enjoying the view. Large firm breasts and a generous ass called to him.

“I don’t believe in taking an unwilling woman,” he told his unhearing victim, “but I don’t think you count.”

He vanished his clothes while he grabbed her legs. In one quick lunge, he buried himself in her. He made himself just a little to big. The sudden penetration was enough to bring June back, but she remained powerless in his grasp. Pain and pleasure quickly mixed, sending her to another climax. Not satisfied her grabbed her tits and used them to physical piston her up and down on his shaft. She cried out on every down stroke. Struggled to escape, but Derek was too much for her. He came inside her, triggering an explosive climax that stole her consciousness.

Kinkaid remained glued to the window. Darkling June had gone in sometime ago, but the aversion field remained. Either the battle was still going on or the new Darkling had won. He was contemplating the impact that would have when he noticed a familiar form headed for the saloon.

“What’s she doing her?", he exclaimed.

Slattery came to the window to see. “You knew we were sending someone inside. Officer Caley volunteered.”

Kinkaid watched. The undercover officer approached the building, then stopped. The aversion field trying to force her away. For a moment, Kinkaid thought it would work. Then, setting her shoulders, Caley marched into the saloon and Kinkaid silently mourned the woman he had loved from afar.

Caley was still fighting down the attack of nerves she had suffered at the door so it took her a moment to recognize the unusual quiet that stalked the halls. The reception desk was empty. What look like blood was spilled on the floor. Then she noticed a quiet murmur coming from down the hall, voices. Pulling her service weapon from her bag she inched forward slowly. Around a corner she saw numerous woman gathered. The assortment of costumes bewildered her. Then she saw something red, dripping off a sword, a real sword.

She swung around the corner, her weapon leveled at the gathering. “Freeze!", she cried.

The crowd turned to face her in a calm and unhurried manner. That was when she noticed the man at their center. He looked over at her curiously.

Smiling confidently he asked, “And just what are you doing here?”

Locking eyes with him she demanded, “What in the hell is going on here?”

Locking eyes with him turned out to be a mistake as a cloud fell over her mind.

Nodding her said, “You are certainly a determined young women, Officer Caley.”

“How . . . how do you know my name?", she asked, dazed.

“Very determined. No wonder she slipped passed my field. I have the feeling that you are going to make an excellent policewoman.”

“You . . . you are . . . under arrest,” she stammered.

Derek shook his head. “You can’t arrest us, Officer Caley.”

“Why . . . why not?”

“Because, we’re not here.”

“Not here?”

“Not to mention, you have to get everyone out of here.”

“I do.”

“Of course. The fire don’t you know.”

Caley shook her head, lost for a moment. She couldn’t remember what she was doing. Then the shouts came. Smoke was filling the corridor. She ran forward to guide people to safety.