The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Date Coach

Chapter 2

The following week Daniel came in for his appointment with his new date coach, Dr. Chantry. The doctor motioned for him to have a seat, as he asked him, “how has the past week been?".

“Excellent,” replied Daniel, “between the running and the new diet, I’ve already lost 5 pounds! I’ve been kind of hungry, but it feels great to lose some of that extra weight.”

“What about talking to a lady at work?”

“I think it went okay, it’s hard for me to tell. I was really nervous at first, but um, I was able to talk to this one woman, Linda. I’ve managed to talk to her a few times this week.”

Dr. Chantry continued to ask questions about how Daniel handles different situations, and past relationships. Afterwards, he grabbed a glass of water and handed it to Daniel. “Here, all that talking must have made your throat dry.”

“Thanks,” Daniel said as he took the glass and gulped some of it. Just like last time, he was in a trance fairly quickly.

“First of all, you trust me by now. You know what I say is what you should do. Even if you think it sounds strange you know it’s for the best. Hm, alright now, I think I’d like to speed up your getting in shape a bit. We’re going to make sure you’ve got the body you need. I want you to run a little bit longer this week. In addition, from now on, your meals will always be an apple for breakfast, a light salad for lunch, and a small fish or chicken breast for dinner, don’t fry them. Are you following me so far?”

“Yes...” Daniel replied from his trance.

“Good, now tonight I want you to buy an aerobics excercise dvd. It’s important that it’s just aerobics, no weights or anything like that, we need your body lean. You’re going to follow the dvd 3 times a week. Oh and from now on, you’re going to shower every time after you run or excercise, and wash your face in the morning and before you go to bed. Cleanliness is important to you. I can’t believe I have to give you that advice in a trance.... Okay that’s the personal stuff out of the way. Now let’s get to working on relationships. Your new friend, Linda, right? I want you to keep talking to her. You should start complimenting her on things occasionally, if she wears nice shoes for instance. Perhaps ask her where she bought her jacket. It’s a good way to show her you’re interested in her.” But maybe not interested in the way you think she will be, the doctor thought as he smiled to himself.

“Alright I think that’s about it for this week. As usual, you won’t remember being placed into a trance, and when you awaken you’ll remember having agreed to my suggestions. Banana hammock.”

Daniel suddenly snapped out of his trance, and spoke, “that sounds like great advice Dr. Chantry. I’m looking forward to showing you the results next week.”

“Indeed. I’ll see you next week then.” Dr. Chantry waved as Daniel let himself out.

* * *

Daniel ran into Linda in the hallway, “Hi Daniel! How’s it goin’ huh?”

“Pretty good right now. Oh uh, I like your shoes, where’d you get them?”

“Huh? Thanks, I got them from Nine West. You like them huh,” Linda asked, looking a little curious as to why Daniel would ask where she got her shoes. She decided he was just being his awkward self, and paid him back a compliment, “hey, have you lost weight?”

“A little, yeah,” Daniel said, looking down at himself.

“Lookin’ good, keep it up.” As they walked away from each other, Daniel was feeling pretty good about himself, letting him ignore his hunger more easily.

* * *

“Good to see you again Danny,” the doctor greeted Daniel as he walked in.

“Daniel please, but nice to see you too.”

“Oh my mistake, Daniel, I forgot, please have a seat.”

Dr. Chantry continued as Daniel sat on the couch, “So how are things progressing this week? You look like you’re in better shape. And things with Linda?”

“Things are doing very well! I’ve lost 10 whole pounds this week! I’m already down to 135—I don’t think I’ve been in this good shape in my life!” Dr. Chantry chuckled as he continued, " And things have been going mostly well with Linda. We eat lunch together every day now, but she think’s my diet is a little wierd. She also keeps giving me a strange look when I compliment her, I’m not sure she likes it.”

“I see. well, we can take care of those things fairly easily Danny-I mean Daniel. But for now let’s talk a bit more about you. Specifically, your clothes.”

“What’s wrong with my clothes? I thought they’re ok...”

“For when you’re alone, or going to the market maybe, but you’re going to step it up if you want a date. Keep up the excercise and diet, you’ve been doing great there, but you need to start buying some new clothes. Now that you’re losing weight, your old clothes fit very poorly. I want you to buy some new clothes, and try to buy them more fitted, slim fit, that kind of thing.”

“I’ve never bought those kinds of clothes before...” Daniel asked, concerned.

“You’ve never been in shape enough for them. Trust me, you’ll look great with them.”

“Okay, I guess that makes sense, I’ll do that then.”

“I also want you to get a haircut. Don’t worry, I’m not asking you to cut it short, you’ve told me you always had it long, but I just mean, trim it up a bit. Take this card, I know a good salon, and if you show them this card they’ll give you good discount. A good haircut can do wonders for your chances.”

“Sure, I think I can handle all that...” Daniel replied, looking a little flustered.

“Alright it looks like I’ve given you too much to take in at once, I didn’t mean to make this difficult. You look like you could use a drink—of water that is hehe. Here have some while I think of the other couple things we should go through.”

Daniel drank the water as instructed and was soon in a trance once again.

“Ok, now that we’ve gotten past the boring things, we can get to the interesting ones. Daniel, listen to me, whenever I tell you anything you’re unsure of, I want you to remember that you trust me. That everything so far has gone right, and I want you to wholeheartedly believe what I’ve told you is what you need to do. My reasons make sense, and you know they do, so there’s no reason not to go along with it to the best extent you can. So do you trust me Daniel?”

“Yes...trust you...” replied Daniel from his stupor.

“Wonderful,” Dr. Chantry replied as he reached over to a nearby table and grabbed a small water bottle, “I want you to take this water bottle that I’m going to give you, and you’re going to get Linda to drink this somehow. It doesn’t matter how, offer it to her, slip it in her water, whatever. The important thing is that you must do it when no one else is around but the two of you.” Dr. Chantry continued to whisper instructions to Daniel.

“Do you understand?”

Daniel replied as the doctor placed the bottle beside him, “yes doctor.”

Continuing on, Dr. Chantry spoke “finally lets start helping you in the face department. I’m not sure how you’ll take this advice awake just yet so let’s just give it to you now. I want you to buy a facial cleanser and some face lotion. We need to get your face looking nice and smooth. Same goes for your lips, if you’re going to date anyone you’ve gotta have a nice kiss, right? So buy some lip balm, that should do it for now. Hm, I think thats it... oh right. From now on, you respond to Danny and like people to call you it. I’m tired of remembering to call you Daniel. Okay, I’m good here, ‘banana hammock.”

“Alright doctor, sorry about my face, at least it’s easy to take care of right?” Daniel smiled awkwardly as the doctor nodded. “I guess I’ll see you next week then?”

“That’s right Daniel, next week.”

Daniel grabbed the water bottle and stood up, “please, call me Danny,” he said as he waved and walked out the door.

Dr. Chantry watched Danny leave as he smiled to himself, this is going even better than I expected. Soon enough he’ll be able to pull all the dates he wants...

* * *

“Wow did something happen to you? You’re really looking sharp lately. New haircut and everything huh? I need to be on whatever diet you’re on!” Linda and Danny chuckled as they sat down for lunch.

“But seriously Danny, you should eat something a little more than that salad. You need your energy!”

“I feel fine, don’t worry. Oh and call me Danny, I’ve decided I like it better. You’re just lucky because you don’t have to do anything to keep your figure!”

“Oh you,” she motioned away his words, trying to decide whether he was trying to hit on her by complimenting her fashion and figure or if he was like that. Before she could decide, however, she was interrupted.

“Oh shoot, I forgot my fork, could you get one for me?”

“Hm...,” Linda gave him a wry look.

“Pleaaaseeee,” he pleaded, praying to her.

“Oh alright Daaaaaanny,” she said mockingly, “for someone on a diet you sure are lazy,” she laughed to herself, walking off to the kitchen. They were alone in the corner of the building they ate at, and Daniel took the opportunity to replace the water from the cup with the water the doctor gave him.

“Here you go, lazy bum,” she smiled as she placed the fork in front of him. She drank some of her water, and she was out. At this point Daniel fell into a trance, and automatically delivered Dr. Chantry’s words.

“Linda, listen to me. What I am about to tell you is completely true. You will believe it as if it is your own thoughts. Do you understand?”

“I do,” she said solemnly.

“Anything Danny does or says you will not find strange. You may question his taste but not his overall decisions. You will not be sexually attracted to Danny, and you will be convinced he is not sexually attracted to you. When I wake you up, you will not remember me telling you anything but you will remember these commands in your subconscious. Now wake up.”

Danny and Linda snapped out of their trances, neither of them noticing anything strange. They continued to talk and finish up lunch, and Linda left happily. Danny refreshed his lip balm and went back to work.