The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Date Coach

Chapter 6

Today would be the day, Dr. Chantry thought. He was excited at finally being able to make his move, and was smiling when Danni came through the door.

“Hiiii Dr. Chantry! How are you? Do you like my outfit?” Dr. Chantry did in fact enjoy his outfit as Danni strutted over to the couch. His denim booty shorts showed off his smooth legs, and his shirt hung off one shoulder and showed off his belly, giving the doctor a glimpse of Danni’s tattoo as he took a seat. “I went on all the dates you set me up on doctor, I totally enjoyed all of them!”

“I’m to see you had enjoyed yourself. Did you get in some good practice?”

“Like I totally did! I practiced with all of them, though I liked some better than others. The tips you had me read made it really easy to like, get them all worked up and hot. Thanks for the advice Dr. Chantry!”

“Please, call me Joseph.”

Danni was really beaming now, “ooh I get to call you by your first name, we must really be friends now hmm,” he gave him a somewhat sultry look as he scooted over towards the doctor.

Good, it looks like he can’t turn off his flirting, this shouldn’t be too difficult then, Dr. Chantry thought as he decided to make his move. “So Danni, tell me about the pornography practice you’ve been doing.”

“Well, Joseph, I learned all about how women get men off. I’m, like, a total expert. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter how big anyones’s dick is, I can do it just as good as any girl. Does that mean I’m ready?” Danni licked his lips as he shifted his thighs. Dr. Chantry knew he would want this.

“I’m not sure. You’ve only tried it on a dildo. Those girls did it on real penises. It’s not the same thing.”

“Is that, like, do I have to? Can’t I go out with a girl yet,” Danni questioned as he tilted his head, twirling his blonde hair around his finger.

Dr. Chantry got up and sat right next to Danni on the couch. Danni didn’t even flinch as the doctor put his arm around Danni’s waist, and rested his arm on his bare leg. He’s so used to going out with men, this is completely normal to him. His date instincts will have no choice but to kick in, the doctor was convinced as he began to speak, “Danni, you can’t be serious. You have no idea what any kind of real sex is like for a woman. She’ll laugh you right out of bed. No, not until you’re perfectly versed in that knowledge can I in good conscience let you date a woman right now.”

“But doctorrrr! How am I going to do that? I can’t just have sex on my first date, like, I don’t even know them!”

“Well, that’s true, you’re not used to it yet. Maybe if you tried with someone you know, it would help you feel better about it.”

“I don’t know anyone though,” Danni began to pout as he rested his head in Dr. Chantry’s chest.

“I’ll tell you what Danni. Even though I’m a professional, I’m going to help you out here. You can practice with me today. This way I can even give you pointers, and you’ll feel comfortable.” Dr. Chantry began rubbing Danni’s thigh, and Danni involuntarily squeezed the doctor’s hand between his legs.

Danni caressed Dr. Chantry’s neck as he gently responded, “Really Joseph? Like, I’d totally love that. Can we do it right now?”

Dr. Chantry didn’t say a word as he unzipped his khakis. Danni already had an idea of what to do as he pulled out Dr. Chantry’s already-hard 7 inches. “Ooh, you’re like, bigger than me or my dildo!” Danny giggled. He bent lower and looked at the head, tentatively licking it. Dr. Chantry grunted, “gh—go on, take it all in.”

That was all Danni needed as his pink glossed lips slid down his shaft, their voluminous size sending waves of pleasure to Dr. Chantry as Danni slid back up. He used his tongue expertly went across his shaft down to Dr. Chantry’s balls, before commenting “Ooh, you shave down here too? You’re sexy Joseph!” Before Dr. Chantry could respond, Danni went on him in earnest, showing what weeks worth of nightly practice did for his technique. It was only minutes until Dr. Chantry came, with nary a drop going anywhere but down Danni’s throat as he swallowed it all with no trouble.

“That tasted wierd, but like, not really bad. I can see why some girls are totally into this. Did I do a good job?” Danni had a finger hanging from his mouth, and batted his eyes at Dr. Chantry, who was leaning back on the couch feeling satisfied.

“You did a great job,” he breathed in, a bit tired, “don’t worry about the taste, you’ll get used to it. I think you need a bit more practice though. We might have to do this again to check your progress.”

“Ooh, I do have one thing I could show you!” Danni hopped sideways over to Dr. Chantry, who was still leaning back, and started working his penis with his hands and mouth again. Soon enough, Dr. Chantry’s penis became hard once more. “Check it out hehe, I like, made you hard again! Neat huh? I learned it from one of my mags,” Danni said, proud of himself as he looked at Dr. Chantry from his crotch.

Just then Dr. Chantry had an idea. “You know Danni, since we’re like this, there is one more thing I can show you as well.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, we might as well practice some sex while we’re teaching you things. You’re going to need to do it sometime, and now is better than later. Wouldn’t want to waste your wonderful little trick either.”

Danni smiled at that, “you know I’m a virgin right? You’re, like, totally gonna be my first, Joseph,” Danni winked, already sliding his shorts down, revealing his red laced thong underneath.

“All the more reason to teach you. Now why don’t you bend down on the floor over here, and let me show you how this works.”

The doctor positioned himself above Danni, and saw his bleached asshole inviting him in. He wasted no more time and fucked Danni, not having much trouble sliding in, given his practice wearing buttplugs up till now. Danni moaned loudly, though no sound escaped Dr. Chantry’s soundproof office.

“Oh! OOOH! OH GOD! Joseph! Fuck! Fuck me! OH GODDD!!!!”

Danni had tears of pleasure in his eyes as he yelled out when he came, with Dr. Chantry cumming right afterwards. Danni felt the warm load in his stomach as he rolled over and lay face up on the floor, and the doctor could see the drool that ran down Danni’s chin and the cum leaking out of his ass as they both breathed heavily.

“Thank you for...teaching me...Joseph...” Danni managed to get out.

After cleaning up, Danni sat next to Dr. Chantry and was repairing his makeup while the doctor spoke to him, “so do you have an idea of how it works? Do you think you can practice it?”

Danni finished putting on a fresh coat of lipgloss, closed his compact, and turned to Dr. Chantry “I think I do, I’m like, totally going to need to do that a lot more before I get it though, I think.”

A few months passed, and Dr. Chantry had slowly convinced Danni to stop coming to him, and focus on his dates. About a month later, a knock came on Danni’s apartment door.

“Coming!” Danni minced to the door in his thigh high boots with 5-inch heels, and opened it.

“OMIGAWD JOSEPH IT’s YOU!!” Danni was extremely excited and hugged Dr. Chantry, giving him a quick kiss on the mouth. “What are you doing here? I thought we were done?”

“Oh we were done with counseling, but I can see you’re still busy with the dating service, so I decided to make a surprise visit using it and see how you’ve been doing. By the way I like the hair,” Dr. Chantry said, complimenting Danni’s pink-with-blonde-streaks shoulder length hair, which was all teased out for his supposed date tonight.

“Actually, Joey-boy, I’m with three dating services now.” Danni motioned with his hot pink fingernails for the doctor to come in as he walked back into his room. “I just can’t get enough dates to fill up the week, so like I needed more sites. I guess they’re more like escort services and sex services though. I thought, like, since I’m just practicing, why bother with a real relationship? Now I totally have a date every night, sometimes 2 or even 3 on weekends! It’s soooo awesome!”

Dr. Chantry looked at Danni’s white camisole, distracted for a moment by the nipple rings showing through, but making out the words “Banana Slut”. He also saw that his exposed belly revealed two little hearts on either side of his hips. “So Danni, with all those dating sites, you must have gotten some practice in. I imagine you’re quite good at this now.”

Danni gave the doctor a serious smile, “I can make any man cum in 30 seconds, easy! Ass or mouth! I get to practice at every date, and I’ve totally done it across all kinds of guys, which is like, way easy since I only go on first dates.”

“So you think you’re an expert now huh?”

“Oh, Joey-boy, I know I’m an expert. I’ll totally show you how much of an expert I am.” Danni grabbed Dr. Chantry’s ass and forced his tongue down the doctor’s throat. The doctor felt his tongue ring as they made out, but only for a moment as Danni pulled his tongue out and walked over to the bed. Looking at Danni’s ass, he could see a round bulge stretching the fabric of his shiny black jeggings, and realized it was a dildo. Danni hopped on the bed, and turned around to face Dr. Chantry. His jeggings were slid down, revealing his pink thong, its multiple straps curving around his narrow hips. He swirled three fingers around his mouth, pink fingers looking even shinier as he pulled them out, sliding them down his frontside as he moaned to the doctor.

“Come here so you can fuck me.”