The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dating Dennis

by Pan

Chapter 2:

I was distracted all dinner. Dennis was, once more, a perfect gentleman. He didn’t comment on my squirming, or the way that I blushed every time he offered me food that even remotely looked like a cock. He didn’t question where I’d disappeared to for ten minutes, or even seem to notice the way that I kept getting lost in his eyes.

Before then, I’d never noticed how...sexy my brother was. I was having all these weird thoughts—if we hadn’t been on a date, they would have been hugely inappropriate. If we hadn’t been on a date, it would have been sick, thinking about fucking him, or imagining what his cock would taste like.

But in context, it was totally fine.

After dinner, we went on another parade of the city—I asked him if we were going to see a movie, and he just answered, with a grin, “Sort of”.

I’m by no means large, but I’ve got an ample bust and an ass to match it—I’m curvy, and Dennis is tall and thin. So I was impressed by how well he managed to keep me supported as we walked—the guys staring at me were distracting the hell out of me, and I’m not used to walking on heels at the best of times.

I must have stumbled and fallen onto him at least half a dozen times...and when he started grabbing my ass and breasts to hold me up, another dozen times after that.

Finally, we arrived, and to my shock, it wasn’t the movie theatre we’d gone to last week. It was a porn theatre.

“Dennis!” I cried, trying to ignore the small part of my brain that wanted to check it out. “What the hell do you think you’re doing? What kind of a date is this?”

“Keep it down,” he said, and I nodded obediently. “You’re filling in for Madeline, remember? And Madeline’s profile specifically said how much she liked porno theatres, so that’s where we’re going.”

That shut me up. I’d made Madeline’s profile in ten minutes flat, trying to come up with stuff that would get Dennis interested. A porn theatre sounded exactly like the kind of thing I would write, and Dennis had obviously spent way more time poring over the profile than I’d spent writing it.

I decided to let go, and just sink into the date. I was filling in for Madeline, and Madeline liked porn theatres. Fine.

We went in, and I had this weird mix of emotions. On one hand, I was disgusted—the place stunk, it didn’t feel like anyone had ever cleaned the seats or floor, and I was here with my brother.

On the other hand...when you’re turned on, the more perverse something is, the hotter it is, and I couldn’t help finding the fact that this was where men got off was kind of...erotic. I was standing where dozens, hundreds, thousands of men had brought themselves off.

We sat down, and a new film started. I tried to get into it, but the low quality of the plot was only beaten by the acting.

Get to the tits, I silently chanted, and must have jumped two feet off my chair when I felt Dennis’s hand reaching between my legs.

“Dennis,” I hissed, “what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“This is a date, remember?” he said.

“Yes, but I am not that kind of girl!”

He turned to face me, and I saw that he had one eyebrow raised.

“Tammy,” he said, “if you were out with a girl dressed like this, smelling like cunt, sitting in a porno theatre...what would you expect?”

I looked down at my clothes...well, from my angle, I could only see my prominently displayed tits...

Maybe he had a point.

Besides, I was horny…and it was a date…

* * *

“Heya Tammy—ready for date number three?”

“Oh yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that.”

“What’s up?”

“I dunno, I’m just starting to feel really uncomfortable about some of the stuff we did...”

“Like what?”

“Well, I mean, you fingered me for like half an hour...”

“Yeah...”

“And then I went down on you what, three times?”

“You went down on me twice—the last time I just came on your tits.”

“Yeah, exactly. Don’t you feel a little weird about that?”

“No...it was a date.”

“I know, but...you’re still my brother.”

“So what’s bothering you?”

“Well, it’s not like what happens on a date doesn’t happen...”

“I know...”

“So didn’t we...y’know, commit incest? Is that even legal?”

“Oh, I think I know what’s bothering you! Here, look at this.”

“That necklace? Where did you get that, anyway?”

“Don’t worry about it, sis.”

“Don’t...worry...”

“Now look, I know why you’re feeling uncomfortable. It’s because the lines have blurred—you’re not sure when to act like brother and sister, and when to act like we’re on a date. Is that right?”

“That’s...right...”

“So why don’t we make it simpler? Even though we’re always brother and sister, let’s always act like we’re on a date. Around the house, in public—no matter where we are, just act like we’re on a date, okay?”

“Always...on a date?”

“That’s right. Always on a date. Repeat it back...”

“Always...on...a...date...”

“Good girl. Now, when we’re on a date, you’re super turned on, aren’t you?”

“Mmm hmmm...”

“So if we’re always on a date, you’re always turned on, yeah?”

“Always...turned...on...”

“And when we’re on a date, it’s okay to give me a blow-job, isn’t it?”

“Mmm...”

“So how about we do that right now? Come on over here, and put that mouth of yours to work...”

“Okay...Dennis...”

“And don’t worry about our third date. We’ll schedule that for another time.”

* * *

I don’t know why it took so long for us to eventually go on our third date, but I was excited. I’d had a few more chats to Dennis (mostly after blowing him) and he’d made it pretty clear what expectations he had for a third date.

It had taken me a while to pick the outfit that I was going to wear—I’d exhausted my own wardrobe, so I had to do some online shopping. But when I saw it, I knew it was perfect.

Technically, it was a top and a skirt...but if you called it lingerie, it would be hard for anyone to correct you. The top was a strip of fabric that covered my boobs and nothing else—I’d considered getting something that just hid the nipples, but there’s something to be said for the allure of mystery, y’know?

The skirt was the best part though. It was like a triangle of black material at the front and back—every time I put a leg forward, it showed off everything. Everything. If I hadn’t been wearing a thong, you’d have been able to see my nicely shaved pussy in all its glory.

I’d started wearing platform heels most of the time these days, so it was no effort to wear the 6-inch pumps that go so well with the dress. Of course, even though I could walk, I still made sure to rely on Dennis for support—I love the way he gropes my butt in public, just to show everyone that I belong to him.

We skipped the restaurant this time—thank god! I’ve been looking forward to this night for so long—I feel like I’ve just been constantly turned on for, like, weeks now. No matter how often I blow Dennis or get myself off (or, quite often, both at once) it never seems to scratch my itch, but I just know that after tonight, I’ll finally be satisfied.

Dennis took me right into the middle of town—we could have driven, but he knows how much it turns me on to show off in front of everyone. I love it when we run into someone I know, and I can just present myself...and show them that yeah, I’m Dennis’s property now. He found the cheapest motel he could, booked a room, and a few minutes later we were in the elevator.

Well, I just couldn’t wait—as we started going up, I started going down. I just wanted to make sure that he was hard and ready for when we got to our hotel room (although considering what I was wearing, there wasn’t really much of a risk that he’d be soft...)

He didn’t even bother zipping back up when we got to the floor, just walked down the hall with his dick out. God my brother is sexy.

When we got to the hotel room, he tried to pick me up, but when that didn’t work, just pointed where he wanted me to go, and I threw myself onto the bed. He lifted up the triangle, pulled my thong down, and without any further ado, slid his cock into me.

A tiny part of my brain wondered if we should be wearing a condom, but then I became aware of his cock sliding inside me, and my mind turned off entirely.

I don’t think I’d ever been so wet in my life—despite the fact that Dennis was my first, he slid in with no resistance, and I started cumming almost immediately. My mouth was right in his ear, and he said later that he was worried that I was going to burst his ear-drum: I started screaming and screaming, and my pussy started convulsing around his cock. His eyes rolled back in pleasure, and pretty quickly, he was cumming.

Now, what kind of a date would I be if we’d stopped there? I took his cock in my mouth, and played with his balls until he was hard again. Every now and again, I’d pull it out and start talking to him—I don’t even remember most of what I said, it was just a stream of consciousness kind of thing.

“You like that, Dennis? You like watching your little slut of a sister suck you off? I can taste my pussy on your cock...mmm, I love the taste of your cum so much. I’m going to fuck you all day every day from now on, you know that? And when I’m done, I’m going to suck you clean and let you fuck me again...”

Within no time, he was hard, and round two began.

I could go on about that night all day, but to put it simply, it was the greatest night of my life. We fucked, and I sucked him, and then we fucked some more. He’d had the foresight to bring some lube, and he even took my ass—it was the hottest, sexiest date that anyone had ever had, and the sun was coming up by the time we stopped.

He fell asleep almost straight away, but I just sat there, playing with my pussy, watching him. Finally, I curled up next to him, and hoped that even in sleep, he’d enjoy the feeling of his sister’s naked body up against his.

I missed school the next morning—after waking Dennis up with my tits in his face, he just had to fuck them (something that we’d never done before) and one thing led to another...

The hotel’s late checkout fee was pretty steep, but after a few minutes of conversation with the manager, Dennis got out of it in return for letting him see my tits. I felt a tiny bit uncomfortable with that, but I didn’t want to cost Dennis any money.

We’d shared a shower that morning, but after washing all the cum off, Dennis had wanted to “mark” me—he said that any time I couldn’t just have my tits out, he wanted to make sure I could feel him on them. I don’t think the manager was expecting that, and he seemed quite excited by the sight of Dennis’s glistening cum on my huge tits.

When we got home, I was already horny again—the feeling of his cum sloshing around inside of me, as well as the knowledge that my tits were literally coated in it...fortunately Mom and Dad didn’t seem to notice as we snuck past them and fucked on my bed.

I got the feeling we’d be doing that a lot from now on.

* * *

“Hey sis.”

“God you look sexy in that, Dennis...”

“These are just my pyjamas, Tammy...”

“Yeah, I know. I’m just imagining what’s underneath.”

“Well, this necklace is underneath...”

“Mmm...”

“So I was thinking about our fourth date...”

“Me too...”

“And it seems to me that we don’t really need it, do we?”

“Don’t...we...?”

“Well, once you move in with someone, you don’t exactly keep on dating. And you and me...we live together, and we fuck all the time.”

“Fuck...all...the time...”

“And that’s pretty much living together, right?”

“I guess...”

“But, well...you still owe me one more date, don’t you Tammy?”

“One...more date...”

“And so I was thinking that to “pay off your debt”, so to speak, maybe you could organise a blind date with one of your friends.”

“O...kay...”

“Like...what’s that friend of yours with the big tits? Always has a lollipop in her mouth?”

“Ellen...”

“Yeah, Ellen. Can you organise a blind date with me and Ellen?”

“She’s got a...boyfriend.”

“Oh, well...it’s just one date. Maybe tell her it’s just a favor, and it doesn’t mean anything. I’ll take care of the rest...”