The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter knows best

by Mark Anthony © 1997

1—The Gift

Laura awoke at the sound of her name. She got up from the bed, the strange lights dancing before her eyes. She tried to resist, but her mental barriers were quickly overcome. Her mind was now theirs. She obeyed the commands, taking off her T-shirt, bra and panties. She opened the door to her room, and went downstairs, careful not to make a sound. The lights danced around her head, blinking before her hypnotized eyes. She opened the door to the backyard and stepped outside, the soft wind caressing her youthful, naked form. Her long blond hair rose slightly in the breeze, as she waited for orders by her masters.

A column of light shone down upon her. She vanished.

* * *

A room somewhere. Lights dancing around her.

The seventeen year old lay there, floating in the center of elsewhere, held by invisible strands. Voices around her spoke of her shape and form. Of her beauty. The voices began to touch her. To change her.

DNA alterations. Chromosome reconstruction. Her body and brain chemistry manipulated into something else. Still the lights danced before her, telling her everything would soon be over. Telling her she would soon understand everything.

Pictures of her sister materialized in front of her. Vanished. Coalesced into the likeness of her mother. She blinked, shifted. Thoughts entered her mind. Sifted into her brain. Her body reacted as expected. The changes had taken. The commands would be obeyed. The Laura born of Allison Baxter was no longer existed. She was now gone forever. The new Laura was... a better Laura. One who understood what had to be done. One who would bring about change.

Light, shining once more over the suburban residence. A naked form, materializing on the soft grass of the backyard.

Laura sat up, looking at the stars. Smiling.

She remembered how she loved her mother and sister.

2—Attraction

“Good morning mom!”

Laura came up behind Allison and hugged her. Then, she moved around and pecked her mother’s cheek briefly, in a gesture of familiar affection.

“My, aren’t you in a good mood this morning” responded the beautiful woman. At 35, Allison didn’t show her age. She still had the knockout body of a twenty-two year old, having kept the shapely figure that had sent many a college students jerking off in their beds. Her deep blue eyes regarded her young daughter with a mixture of amusement and pride. She looks just like me when I was her age, Allison thought. Her older daughter, Julie, was another thing. She had taken from her deceased father, most notably the emerald eyes and the darker, chestnut-brown hair. But still, a gorgeous girl of nineteen years (in addition to being one of the top students at her school).

Things had been hard since the death of her husband, seven years ago. But with two loving daughters like Julie and Laura, it had been much easier than she could ever have thought possible. Allison put an arm around Laura. “Better hurry up, or you’ll be late for school.” Laura was still wearing her nightgown, and Allison couldn’t help noticing that her daughter seemed to be “filling up”. Her stare momentarily stopped upon Laura’s shapely breasts, which were barely covered-up by the folds of cotton fabric. She could still see dampness on the soft skin—Laura having just stepped out of the shower, no doubt. Before she knew it, a thought had scattered away. Her gaze rose to Laura’s eyes. She was smiling back at her mother—a strange smile. As she stared into Laura’s eyes, it seemed for a moment that a strange light danced inside the irises, like a set of stroboscopic lights.

Allison’s mind went blank. She stared into her daughter’s eyes, ready to obey any command. Laura smiled, satisfied. She could take her, here and now. But not with Julie still in the house. Besides, she wanted this to be a gradual experience. She really really liked her mother—and wanted this to be special. Allison would resist at first—it was to be expected—but it was more fun this way. Her mother would come to her willingly when it was time. She would have no choice.

Laura spoke softly, her words registering in the deepest parts of Allison’s unconscious mind: “Listen to me mom. I want you to go on as if this was a normal day. But you’re going to start having strange feelings and ideas. You will start to feel sexually aroused, for no apparent reason. And that arousal will heighten whenever Julie or I are in your presence. Whenever you think of us.” She paused as her mother, totally hypnotized by the lights in her eyes, absorbed these commands. “You will forget this conversation took place. But you will still feel sexually attracted to us.” The young woman smiled as she held her breath, moving close to the older woman, brushing her lips slowly with hers in a soft, erotic kiss.

“As it should be.” she whispered softly.

Allison blinked. Laura was standing next to her, her hand on her shoulder. She felt dizzy, but was at a loss to explain why. Her daughter was smiling mysteriously, and she suddenly felt as if she had forgotten something important. She shrugged it off, smiling back. Then, as she concentrated on making breakfast, while Laura sat at the kitchen table, she was briefly aware of a sudden flush inside her. Her thoughts erred briefly on the mental picture of her Laura’s breasts. And as she continued making breakfast, she noticed that even when she tried chasing the image away, it persistently came back to her.

* * *

Breakfast was over quickly. Julie and Laura sped off to school while Allison stayed home, taking care of some of the house chores. Throughout the day, and for no apparent reason, Allison felt a little nervous. Disturbing flashes would occasionally burst in her mind’s eye. She even pictured kissing her daughter on the lips as she gazed at one of her daughter’s pictures hung on a wall. She flushed furiously, chastising herself for such an unexpected—not to mention perverted—urge. She was upset further by her physical reactions: her nipples had grown stiff, and a familiar warmth began to spread inside her panties! What’s going on Allison? Get a hold of yourself! This is... sick! Allison had never been engaged in, or even witnessed, a lesbian act. In the private universe of her most intimate fantasies, she had sometimes wondered what it would be like, but this was different. Not only was she actually seemed to be warming up to something of the sort, but it seemed that her own daughter was becoming the target of her sexual urges! How would friends and family react to these kind of thoughts? How would her daughter? Allison considered her relashionship with Laura to be one of trust... how could she even be thinking of something like that?

Even as she tried to shake the erotic images from her mind, she felt her fingers “accidentally” brushing the tips of her breasts.

3—Seduction

A week passed.

Allison looked forward to a nice day, setting out for her daily jogging stretch, always striving to keep in shape. Despite her very attractive appearance, she hadn’t had a chance to go out on dates in the last few months; still, it mattered to her to maintain her lithe figure. As a widow, the first few years saw few excursions of hers on the dating field. The demands of raising two young girls on her own (while working) had also made things difficult. Her recent promotion had allowed her to begin working at home, as part of a special networking program. She now enjoyed the luxury of spending lots of time at home, while still receiving a substantial paycheck which allowed for a more than comfortable standard of living for her and her family. So what if she didn’t get to meet many guys in this environment? She was close to what mattered the most to her.

Allison took the long way out, jogging through parks and streets all over the neigborhood. Running flat out felt good—but she secretly did so to purge her mind of energy. The last week had seen constant “episodes” in which she indulged in lesbian fantasies involving herself and her daughters. To her great shame, she had even masturbated on one occasion, picturing Laura liking her pussy. She was serioulsy beginning to wonder if something was wrong with her. She’d feel sudden arousal, but guilt and embarassment were never far behind. Jogging was a way to expunge these “unwanted” energies.

She came back after an hour, sweating profusely but still full of energy and vigor. As she got back in the house, she took the time to admire her trim form in the large mirror hung right next to the closet. The dark-blue shorts and tank-top hung closely to her curves, and her long tanned legs were magnificent. She nodded to herself approvingly, and took off her shoes, before hopping on the stairs.

“So mom, Good workout?”

Allison nodded to her daughter as she walked passed her and into her large bedroom. It did not even occur to her that Laura was supposed to be at school. She grabbed the towel she had left on the large double bed, wiping the sweat off her brow. She looked at Laura through a mirror as she entered the room, hands clasped behind her back. She had a strange smile on her face.

“What’s the matter, dear?” asked Allison. Privately, she was feeling a little edgy, all of a sudden. She kept her back to her daughter.

“Nothing. Well... not really. Mom. I have to tell you... you look really nice.”

Allison flushed and smiled at the unexpected compliment. “Thanks!” she managed, still brushing the towel over her face.

“No mom. I mean it. You look nice. As a matter of fact, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about it.” An alarm went up inside Allison’s head. What was this? Laura’s tone was a little too strange. There were strange implications in it...

“What do you mea...” Allison’s voice trailed off. She turned and found Laura standing right next to her, staring into her eyes. She stared right back into her daughter’s.

It was a crucial mistake.

The lights were back. They were dancing in Laura’s eyes. They paralyzed Allison. She stood there, sweaty and totally frozen. Laura spoke slowly.

“Mom, I think I’m in love with you. I’ve been dreaming about your sexy body. I’ve been fantasizing about making love to you.” Allison could not believe her ears. She felt a knee-jerk reaction of disgust at the thought of her daughter making such an over and depraved suggestion to her. But she also felt something deeper. Like the fear experienced by a trapped animal. She wanted to move her legs, back up, shake her head, close her eyes, but found she couldn’t. Those lights she thought. Those lights in Laura’s eyes are what’s preventing me from moving. If I can just shut my eyes... Allison struggled with all her might, but couldn’t break eye contact.

Laura seemed amused. “Don’t bother trying to look away mom. You can’t possibly do it. You’re totally in my power. I can ask you to do anything, and you will.” Allison felt the truth in her daughter’s words, and it chilled her to the bone. With Herculean effort, she managed to move her mouth slowly. “PPP...PPlease...” but could not manage more. Laura laughed. “That’s good, mom. That’s very good. Learning to beg is going to be very important in your new existence. But don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you. You’re my mother. I love you.”

Allison felt Laura’s hands resting on her hips, moving up. She felt hands touching the tip of her breasts. She began to shake. “Oh, mom. Don’t be afraid.” Laura’s tone seemed to convey genuine concern. “You’re going to like this. Really. Don’t you feel exited?” Allison’s nipples were hardening, damn it! She could not help it. She was enthralled... she was fighting to break away... but Laura’s eyes were overcoming her...

“Remember all those years ago, when you breast fed me and Julie? Didn’t you enjoy it? Wouldn’t you give anything to feel my mouth, sucking you nipples?” She paused, smiling. “And a host of other places I never went before?” The sexy smile sent shivers up Allison’s spine. This was like a nightmare out of control. Those lights are doing something to me... she thought. Despite herself Allison began to cry.

Laura bit her lower lip in sudden concern. “Ohh, mommy dear. Don’t cry.” Laura hugged her mother closely, breaking eye contact. Allison found that she still could not move. She felt her daughter’s breasts against hers, and a hot flush raced inside her. Her heart was beating faster. Her breath was becoming shallow. Images ran in her mind’s eye. She could not fight it. She began to react instinctively to her daughter’s touch. They renewed eye contact, and Laura moved her mouth close to Allison. She brushed her lips against her mother’s, ever so lightly. Allison shuddered, the lust taking over her body. She was on fire, her will was vanishing. Nothing mattered but doing anything Laura wanted. They both moved to the nearby bed, falling onto in locked in a lover’s embrace.

This time, Laura’s kiss was sudden and aggressive. Allison responded with equal vigor. It was as if she had realized a sudden and all-encompassing truth. All inhibitions and barriers vanished. She burned with a new, unknown passion. Laura was clearly in charge, thrusting her tongue into her mother’s waiting and receptive mouth. Their kiss continued for minutes, their hands rubbing over each other’s bodies. Frantically, Allison began to remove her sweat-drenched T-shirt, giving access to her large, perfectly conical breasts. Laura’s hands fondled them slowly, as the other woman worked to unclasp the bra. It fell next to the bed and Allison felt the glorious, divine touch of her daughter’s hands on her naked tits. Her nipples were stiffer and larger than they had ever been. Laura smiled appreciatively, letting her fingers work their bewitching magic. Soon, Allison was moaning, animated with a lust she had never known. Voices screamed inside her head—voices telling her all of this was wrong. But she silenced them with one stroke as she whispered to Laura: “Suck them, please. Suck my tits, Laura!” Her hands grasped her daughter’s head and guided them to her breasts.

The sensation was unlike anything she could have imagined. She remembered her husband’s similar (and quite timid!) attempts, but this was so much more erotic—she felt Laura’s tongue dart around her aureole, occasionally brushing against the nipple. Waves of fire rushed from her tits and into the whole of her body. Orgasmic spasms coursed from her pelvic area, subsiding, returning... she was in a state of blissful agony. Her head spun as Laura continued methodically, occasionally moving from one nipple to the other. She began to suck harder and harder, her tongue lavishly dancing over the whole of the breast. Laura felt her mother falling into a state of total surrender, and enjoyed every minute of it.

She began to skim through her victim’s mind, making several adjustments. As she did so, one of her hands trailed down to her mother’s pelvis, slipping inside the elastic waistband of her lover’s panties. Laura’s fingers danced inside underwear drenched with pussy juice. Her touch was soft and gentle. Allison squealed like a college girl, and began to moan loudly, pleadingly. “Ohhhh! Ohhhh God! Ohhh yeah!! Oh, touch me Laura! I want your fingers inside me!!” She screamed as Laura’s index traced languorously around her clitoris. Allison’s hips began to gyrate wildly, under the devious attentions of her daughter. The fingers danced over and around the clitoris, occasionally darting in and out the moist and wet hole, rubbing around the pussy lips. Laura was rewarded with grunts from her lover, who shook wildly and uncontrollably. Nearing the edge, ever so closer, Laura continued to devote her attention for a few more seconds, before implementing the finale. Breaking off from her tit-sucking. She lifted her face to her mother’s. “Do you want me to make you cum, mom? Do you want your little Laura to finger-fuck you?” Allison’s pleading response was both immediate, and anticipated. “Oh...god! Please Laura! Please! Yes!! YES!! Finger-fuck me! I want to feel you inside me!! Ohh yesss... yess... OHHHH GOD! YESSSSS!” She began to scream wildly as the most powerful orgasm of her life exploded inside her like a supernova. Laura’s mouth descended to her mother’s neck, gently biting as her hand brought her mother over the edge. She buried four fingers inside Allison’s pussy, as her thumb rubbed against her clitoris. She actually felt some of her mother’s secretions gush out against her already drenched fingers. Allison rocked wildly for fifteen minutes, orgasm after orgasm, Laura never letting up. Flashes of fire raged inside Allison, her mind barely able to cope with such sensations. Orgasms more powerful than any experienced in human history, again and again.

Laura chose to “preserve” her mother’s psyche for the time being, knowing that she would be one with her soon enough. As the last of the orgasms subsided, Allison, drenched in sweat, fell into a deep sleep. Laura withdrew her hand from her lover’s pussy and slowly licked each finger clean, lapping up her mother’s juices like a good girl. She made several more adjustments inside Allison’s mind, anticipating the fun she would have tonight.

4—Girls’ night out

Allison woke, a glassy look in her eyes. She went into the bathroom, peed, showered and dressed, according to Laura’s “instructions”. She wore a tight, black dress with a very short skirt, black nylons and stiletto heels. She made herself beautiful, as if going on a hot date, but without knowing who she was going out with. Her blank stare was evidence enough of her hypnotized state.

She came downstairs, and stood in the living room, in front of her daughter, who was also dressed to thrill. Her eyes, still blank, suddenly fluttered. She blinked, and life returned. She stood in from of Laura, who was sitting in front of her, smiling coyly. “Laura, what’s going on...” And in a flash, all memories returned. The fantasies, the week before, the... “encounter” this afternoon... Allison felt faint, blushing furiously. Guilt erupted from every fiber in her body. She was at a loss of words. She felt the need to scream, but found she could not. Laura’s eyes were upon her, and she felt fear once more.

“Don’t worry mom. I’m in charge right now. Just so you know the score, I’m imposing my own will over yours. Don’t bother trying to escape, or telling someone about what’s going on. I don’t think it would be a good idea. Just yet, anyway.” Though her voice was somehow different, though her words were chilling in their implication, Allison still recognized an expression of concern and benevolence in Laura’s features.

“What’s... going on? What have you done to me? What have you done to Laura?” Allison’s tone was steady, with only a slight tremor in her voice.

Laura responded: “I’m... still here mom. But I’m different now. It’s for the best, I assure you. I’ve been made to... understand some things. My hope is you’ll soon come to understand as well. I’m sure you will.” She winked. “After all, you did this afternoon.” Her smile chilled Allison, and she felt like gagging as the memories, crisp and sharp, came flowing back. What was most alarming, perhaps, was that despite the massive feelings of guilt, there was a strange sort of satisfaction in what she had done. Even a secret hope there would be more occasions to engage in sexual intercourse with her daughter. She tired chasing those thoughts away, and noted Laura strange expression.

A knowing smile. As if she had read her thoughts.

“Come along mom. You and I have a date.”

* * *

They drove to a classy French restaurant. Allison found that she could not help but go along with every suggestion Laura made. She briefly worried about her other daughter, but Laura turned to her and said, out of the blue: “Julie can take care of herself mom. She’s sleeping over to a friend’s house tonight. It’s just you and me.” She smiled warmly, as if delighting in the fact that they were both alone. She briefly leaned over and kissed Allison on the cheek, and in the crook of the neck. Images of this afternoon flashed inside Allison’s mind, and she felt herself moisten slightly. She fought to concentrate on driving, but her mind seemed to wander back to forbidden thoughts. As they arrived to the restaurant, Allison realized that Laura had never actually told her where they were going.

“Table for two please. We don’t have a reservation” Allison asked the Maître D’. The man looked at her and wondered why she wasn’t accompanied by a man—She was quite attractive. He looked at his reservation list and shook his head. “Sorry Madame. We have nothing available tonight.” Allison felt a hand clasp around her waist. Laura was drawing close! She tried to shy away, worried about other people noticing. This wasn’t a motherly hug! Laura kissed her mother’s lips and turned to the Maître D’, smiling sweetly. The man didn’t react. Allison suddenly felt the urge to speak. “A table for me and my daughter please. She finger-fucked me this afternoon, and I would like to repay her kindness in initiating a sexual relationship with her mother by taking her out to dinner.” Allison could not believe she had just said that! She had lost total control of her vocal chords! She heard Laura giggle. The Maître D’ looked at her blankly, wrote something down on a notepad and nodded. “Certainly Madame. I understand. We have a table waiting for you. Right this way.” Laura—and a bewildered Allison—followed the man to their table.

It was the best seat in the house.

* * *

“They came for me a week ago. I didn’t resist for long. But I was wrong to in the first place. Now everything is crystal clear.” Laura spoke with assurance and enthusiasm, as if she were the voice of reason. It did little to reassure Allison. “I was the first they chose—do you know what this means? When things change for good, You and me—even Julie—will enjoy a life we could only dream of!” Allison tried to concentrate on something else, but couldn’t. Another woman, sitting nearby, caught her eye. She cursed herself silently. This was a sick kind of nightmare. Her daughter, seducing her, bringing her into a public place, making her say things, telling her outrageous stories about strange abductions... And, still in her mind, those wicked thoughts that would not go away! What had started as a forbidden fantasy was quickly becoming an obsession. Emotions welled within her, but she could not bring herself to cry.

Even as Laura spoke, the woman nearby stood, leaving her male companion behind. He did not seem to notice. The tall blonde came to the table, a smile on her lips and blankness in her eyes. Laura continued with her story, absentmindedly letting her hand run up and down the woman’s ass. She stood patiently next to Laura, obediently offering herself and her body for the young woman’s’ amusement, her eyes now showing sapphic attraction towards Allison. The mother tried not to look at the blonde as her daughter continued.

“Those who have changed me recognize our potential. They have given me a gift, which I can give to others. I want to give it to you mom. And Julie. And every woman on Earth!” She turned to the blonde, smiling. The woman broke eye contact with Allison, and lowered her lips to Laura’s. Their kiss was brief but passionate. Allison tired to look away but couldn’t. She worried about other people watching or hearing them, but Laura didn’t seem to mind. Allison realized that, very much like the woman’s male companion, all patrons and staff were oblivious to what went on at their table.

A waiter—emptiness in his eyes—would occasionally come to their table, bringing exactly what they wanted without having been asked. Allison began to fully appreciate the truth of Laura’s words. On her newfound “abilities” certainly. A chair was brought and the blonde sat at their table, next to Laura. Now, she seemed to have eyes only for her daughter, and Allison found the sight to be... erotic! god, not again! She noted the woman had removed her panties, and sat on the chair, legs apart, sipping a glass of red wine the waiter had poured only moments ago.

Allison felt her daughter’s foot running up her leg, even as she began to run her hand on the insides of her “companion’s” thighs. Ever so often, Laura would steal a glance of her mother, who was entranced by the spectacle, only to smile mischievously. Soon Laura began to draw up the woman’s skirt, exposing the blonde’s magnificent shaved pussy. Her fingers played with the woman’s pussy lips, and the latter moaned in response.

Mustering all of her will, Allison broke away from the “performance” and tried to re-establish conversation. “What about men, Laura? You think they’ll sit idly by while you...” she could not bring herself to say it. How far was she planning to go? What was this all about? Was it about sex? Lesbianism? Seducing womankind? The whole of the human race? Fears materialized inside her mind. Fear for herself, for her daughter—for the world... was this really happening? Could it go that far? She was not accustomed to thinking on such a ludicrous scale. This was all beyond her.

Laura smiled at her mother, reading her mind easily. She inserted one or two fingers inside the blonde’s twat, bringing them to her lips ever so often. Back an forth, between a sip or two of red wine, catching a taste of female crème de la crème. She dipped an index deep into the wet cunt, and the blonde grunted. She withdrew it slowly, and held it up under Allison’s chin, expectantly. Allison’s eyes widened like saucers, and she felt the barriers of resistance rise up. And fall down, broken by a more powerful will. She brought her lips to Laura’s moistened finger. Gently wrapped them around it. Let her tongue run up and down against it. Sucked every molecule of female moisture running on it. The taste was delightful. She close her eyes momentarily, savoring the experience, suddenly not caring about her sexual response to this act. Images, coming from Laura’s mind, stormed around in her head, answering the very questions she had raised.

She saw, felt, woman’s true rank in the eyes of man. How he needed to control, rape or kill the whole of womankind. Basic, dark urges, that not even the veneer of thousands of years of “civilization” had managed to erase.

She saw the darkness of man.

Despite it, she did not shiver. The taste in her mouth served as a reminder of things brighter.

She opened her eyes to find her daughter beaming happily. The blonde seemed just as happy, licking her lips in an overt sexual gesture. Allison suddenly returned to reality, and sat up straight, fumbling for a napkin. She tried to shake of the disturbing images, while getting rid of the taste inside her mouth. She found she could not. There was a shred—was it merely a shred?—of truth in those answers. She thought of her husband, of their years together, before his death. Contentment she had found in him—but never true happiness. The feelings that had raged inside her this afternoon, as Laura had taken her, or now, as she had obediently sucked a finger dripping with another woman’s cunt juices... those feelings were as mountains compared to the love she had felt for her husband. Was heterosexuality a mere necessity of evolution? Was womankind to find true happiness in the breakdown male-dominated and male-imposed sexual roles?

Her head ached. She wondered about those who had done this to her daughter. Laura looked into her eyes, understanding this moment of crisis all too well. “Who knows if they are even female, mom?” She stoked the blonde’s pussy faster, bringing her to a sharp, quick and intense orgasm. Everyone in the restaurant ignored her as she thrashed and squealed. “Maybe,” Laura whispered, “maybe they came to restore the balance. And establish what must be.”

Allison stared away, gazing at a nice-looking Latino bust-boys who had attracted the attention of a number of ladies in the restaurant tonight. “And what about mankind, Laura? What about them?” Her daughter didn’t even turn her head, as if she saw the male through her mother’s eyes. As the blonde woman stood up and returned to her own table (and back to her life), the boy became slacked jawed, turning and walking to their table. He stood next to Laura, like a soldier being given orders.

Allison never saw Laura’s lips move, but saw her suddenly dark and cold expression. She heard the command, inside her own head. Shortly after, the boy would quit his job, and drive off in search of a cow to marry and fuck for the rest of his life.

5—Glimpse of the Future

Laura and Allison left the restaurant without paying, without being noticed.

Without being remembered.

In the car, Laura sat closer to Allison, resting her head on her mother’s shoulder. One of the daughter’s hands was brushing up and down her mother’s leg as they drove through the night. They parked again, disembarked, and entered a bar. Allison saw no man inside. A cold shiver ran into her spine.

“Why did you bring me here Laura? Please... I... stop this. For God’s sake...” her plea seemed to register briefly, as Laura’s face contorted into a mask. Perhaps the first time Laura seemed to hesitate. “I wish I could mom. Really. But I can’t help it. I’m in love with you. I have to. Besides, it’s all for the best. You’ll see.”

Allison sighed heavily. “Why did you bring me here?” She tried to plea again, but could not find the words. Laura turned, a dreamy look in her eyes. “This is the future mom. Yours. Mine. Everyone’s.” Allison began to shake, but was aware of a strange glow coming to life within her. Everywhere she looked, women stood close, hugging, dancing kissing, laughing together. She became aware of a range of odors, a nauseating and intoxicating smell that permeated around this place. Her eyes wandered, staring at hips and breasts, her pussy becoming moist. She felt hands taking her, grasping her by the arms, legs and hips. Music poured from the ceiling. She was aware of being on the dance floor, around a maze of women. Some were taking off their clothes, unashamed. Allison’s head was spinning. She saw Laura, from the corner of her eye, staring at her. Staring at the group. It was like a sudden heat wave—everyone in the bar began to kiss, to fondle each other. A waitress got rid of her tray and turned to a client, kissing her full on the lips, removing her tan-top to expose her breasts. The bar was fast becoming the scene of a gigantic lesbian orgy.

Allison was at the center of a sapphic ritual of worship. She was the goddess, the object of lust and desire to over twenty priestesses. Mouths converged on hers, and over every inch of her body. The music continued, smoke rose from the ground, lights flashed... moans and groans heard from every corner of the bar. Allison felt kisses on her neck, back, breasts, ass, thighs, pussy, belly, legs, feet toes, fingers... the hot breath of a mass of horny females in priestly adoration. Tongues danced, touching her in forbidden places. She hear them moan, felt them rubbing against her. Naked skin—they were all naked—Allison’s mind could not keep track of all the sensations the assailed her. Laura... Laura—god, she was in charge... she was doing this... she was... Allison drowned in the ocean of emotions and lust. The orgasm shattered her, and as she cried out, countless voices rose out in harmony with hers.