The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter’s Revenge

FD, FF, MF, MC, HU, LA, BE

Her father was taken from her when she was a teen by an ambitious District Attorney. Blair would now make her daddy proud by extracting revenge on the family that ruined her life.

Blair sat in her office overlooking the plaza in central Mexico City. Far from the prying eyes of the US government, she had plotted her revenge for years, in fact for decades. She was now 36 years old, bright, successful and the head of a multinational import—export as well as a media empire. She had moved her business to Mexico years ago for far more then economic reasons, sure the labor was cheap and the cost of living low, but the real advantage was the ability to exploit corruption within the Mexican government as well as pay for protection using the drug cartels. She had never felt more powerful nor emboldened in her life.

Blair had lost her father at the age of 15 when he was arrested and incarcerated by the US Government in what she considered a show trial. He father, a crime boss in New York City was sentenced to life in prison for a series of crimes she was convinced he did not commit. Fatherless, her anger built to the point all she could focus on was revenge. She promised her mother that she would be the instrument of revenge for the sins committed upon her family. The target of her revenge was Susan Barkley, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. Sue, as she was known to her friends, was a tough, no-nonsense prosecutor who had an incredible conviction rate and a reputation for winning the toughest cases. 21 years ago, she laid the foundation of that reputation by gaining the conviction of Blair’s father. Now, after all of these years, their lives were about to intersect.

Sue, lived in Upper Manhattan in a penthouse shared with Jack, her husband of 23 years and her 18 year old daughter, Mia. Their lives were busy between work, charities, the New York social scene and Mia’s first year away at college. Jack managed a successful hedge fund earning the family the good life. What Sue did not know is that for the past two years, her family had been under constant surveillance. During this time, their patterns of life were recorded, routines tracked and habits observed. After two years, Blair’s organization knew more about Sue’s family then they knew about themselves. Blair realized that she only had one chance to enact her revenge and she was not going to ruin it with shoddy planning.

Blair was at dinner with her mother in downtown Mexico City when she broke the news. “Mom, do you remember when I told you that I would deliver revenge on the Barkley family.” Her mother nodded and looked at her. “Well within a week, I will deliver on that promise to you and dad. Sue Barkley will regret the day she married or had a child.” When her mother asked her for details, Sue smiled and said, “there are some things even a mother should not know.”

Meanwhile, Mia was about to start on her sophomore year at Princeton. Arriving back on campus early, she unpacked her car, a birthday gift, and awaited her roommate. By the end of the day, both women were settled in for a new year, examining schedules and purchasing books needed for the new semester. Before dinner, Mia headed to the gym where she put in her daily routine. Somewhat a fitness fanatic, Mia combined cross fit with swimming to stay in shape and the results. Tall, standing almost 6′1″, Mia was trim with little body fat. When she examined herself in the mirror, she was pleased with what she saw. Her only complaint was her small breasts, but determined they would get larger with age. Mia had her share of boyfriends, and was popular, but she was still a virgin. In her words “she was saving herself for the right guy.”

The opening week of classes on campus was a blur of activity. By Friday, Mia and her roommate Joan were ready to blow off some steam, an invitation to a party had been slipped under their door earlier, so with a look and a nod to each other, they were dressed and off for some entertainment. Arriving at the house, the party was in full swing. Both girls recognized some of the crowd and for the next few hours they partied with the best of them. Mia was unaware that the bartender was observing her throughout the night. Throughout the night, he took the opportunity to slip a few drugs provided to him by the caterer into Mia’s and Joan’s drinks. The drugs were not designed to knock the young coeds out, but rather reduce their inhibitions and dull their awareness on what was going on around them. The bartender thought that it was the easiest $500 he ever made.

The effect of the drugs on Mia and Joan was hard to detect; it was an extremely subtle formula designed to lower inhibitions, reduce situational awareness, and slightly increase sensuality, but nothing over the top. As music played at the party, both girls’ dancing got more and more uninhibited. Mia and Joan were both known to be conservative, went to church on Sunday and mild mannered. Now here they were dancing, no not dancing—grinding, into their multiple dance partners and eventually themselves. Throughout it all, they were smiling, laughing, and enjoying themselves...the guys watching the show just whistled and commented “hot.” Throughout it all, the bartender smiled, finally picking up his phone and calling a prearranged number. “They are ready,” is all he said.

When the clock hit midnight, Mia looked at Joan commenting, “it is about time to go, we don’t want to be like Cinderella and lose our glass slippers.” With that they laughed, moved of to find their hosts, and said their goodbyes. Finding their car outside was no problem and both girls were soon headed down the street toward the university. As they were about to reach campus, Mia noticed a warning light come on the dashboard and the car suddenly died drifting to the side of the road. “Great, just what we needed,” she murmured. Both coeds got out of the car just as a set of flashing lights came on. Joan looked up, saw two patrolmen get out of a police cruiser and whispered, “the Calvary has arrived.”

Walking up with a flashlight, the officers inquired if the girls needed help. With a nod of the head, Mia admitted they did and thanked the officers for stopping. As they stood there, a roll of thunder could be heard in the distance. “Why don’t the two of you sit in the back of the patrol car while my partner and I see what we can do with your car,” the lead patrolman stated. Just then a flash of lightening helped convince the girls that the suggestion was a good idea and they climbed in the back seat. Mia and Joan laughed and commented how “hot” the two men looked as the patrolman walked to Mia’s car. Once under the hood where the girls could not see them, one produced a remote and pressing it said “goodnight girls.”

Immediately, there was a hissing should in the car and a small mist of gas filled the compartment. Mia saw it first and then Joan began coughing. Almost simultaneously, both reached for a door handle to open the doors to the cruiser. The doors were locked and would not open. They yelled and banged for help, but this only caused them to inhale even more of the gas. Soon their world swirled around them and within a minute, both had collapsed over the back seat. Walking back, one officer opened and aired out the car, while another prepared two syringes and injected both girls. “That will hold them for awhile,” he commented. “I will drive them to the safe house while you get rid of their car.” Both cars then left the scene in opposite directions. As they left, the driver of the patrol car made a call, “we have them.”

At the same time in New York City, Jack Barkley was leaving a charity event that he chaired. He was flying solo tonight as Sue had a competing event. As Jack headed to his car, he noticed a well dressed woman struggling with the door lock on her car. He thought he detected some cursing. Approaching her, he asked, " may I be of assistance?” Without a word, she turned toward him, smiled, and hit him directly in the face with a spray from a container in her palm. Surprised, Jack gasped and inhaled a full dose. As the woman watched, he staggered, grabbed the car handle and tried to support himself. Just then, a panel truck pulled up, the side door opened and Jack was pulled inside. The passenger injected With a syringe, while the driver called a number simply stating, “we have him.”

Thousands of miles away, Blair poured herself a scotch and lit a small cigar made for women. She looked at her assistants. “Part 1 is done, now let’s prepare for our guests’ arrival.” She looked to her mother with almost tears in her eyes. “I think papa would be proud of what I am going to do.” Her mother just nodded and sipped her wine.

While Mia and Joan slept, they were transported to a waiting airfield where another crew loaded them into seats on a small commercial jet. Within minutes, the wheels were up and the jet headed south toward Mexico. Jack meanwhile, was loaded on a separate jet and it too headed into the southern sky. The drugs in the three victims systems kept them asleep for the remainder of the trip. By the time the sun was brightening the eastern sky, both jets had already landed at a private airport on the West side of Mexico City, the passengers unloaded and the aircraft headed back north of the border.

Mia was the first to open her eyes. She was immediately confused. Confusion gave way to fear. Questions flooded her mind, but she had no answers. Trying to move, Mia found both her arms and legs restrained. She tried calling out for help, but no one answered. Blair observed it all, amused at the panic setting in. Joan awoke about ten minutes later. She too was in a panic, but being the daughter of a minister, began praying. Blair laughed, “she should have picked better friends”. Jack was isolated in another wing of the facility. When he awoke, men were around him. When he tried to talk, he was hit in the face and told to shut up. Watching those around him, Jack had no chance to react when his arm was held tight and a syringe was plunged into his arm....“Mexico’s finest,” his captors tormented him. As the drug hit his body, his world swirled around him and he slipped into a drug induced stupor. Looking at Jack’s eyes lose focus, the attendant said “look, he likes it.” A voice then clearly stated, “the boss wants him hooked quickly, you know what to do.”

Finally, Blair walked into Mia’s room meeting her captive for the first time. When Mia tried to question her, Blair slapped the young woman hard across the face. “Shut up you little bitch, you will only talk when I allow it.” She then went on to explain who she was and why Mia was there. At no point did Blair reveal Joan or Jack were also in captivity. Nodding to the attendants, Mia’s clothes were cut from her body until she was laying in only a bra and panty. “Such a sweet, innocent little thing,” Blair mused. “It will be a pleasure to turn you into something only a mother could love.” With that, she took a pair of scissors and cut both the lace bra and panty from Mia’s body. Although thrashing, the captive student could not escape the outcome.

“Let’s give little Mia a little taste of what is to come and help her relax a little.” With those words, an attendant approached, deliberately showed Mia a syringe filled with unknown drugs, grabbed her arm and with a practiced motion flooded her veins with the potent cocktail. Before Mia could say “no,” her brain was awash with new sensations. Totally disoriented, she fell back onto her pillow. Blair laughed, “keep her that way for awhile.” Adding, “Dr. Ramon will be here in the morning.” Like clockwork, every 4 hrs, Mia was given a new injection never allowing her stupor to end. Jack received similar injections but with different drugs for a different purpose.

While Mia and Jack were awash with drugs, Blair turned her attention to Joan. In her eyes, Joan was a bonus. She was an unintended target that could now be used as a “Tester” for what might be done to Mia. Blair love that Joan’s father was a minister and she was from a conservative background, highly religious and had lived a somewhat sheltered life until college.

Walking into the room, Blair looked down at Joan, “good morning sleepyhead, time to wake up and focus, we have a big day planned for you.”

Joan, confused, tried to spit out questions, but as soon as she tried to talk, Blair slapped her across the face. “Silence, you will only talk when spoken too. Do you understand.” Joan, with tears in her eyes, nodded her head.

“Stand up,” Blair barked and Joan, more and more submissive as her terror grew, stood. “Now strip.” Joan hesitated.

“You will either strip, or my attendants will strip you. Trust me, you don’t want them helping you.” With tears rolling down her cheeks, Joan complied. When naked and exposed, Blair had her stand with her hands at her side so that she was unable to cover her most private parts. Joan blushed beet red.

“ Blushing I see, so cute. Soon being naked will be second nature to you.” With that, Blair walked around Joan’s body talking to her staff and making notes. “You have a nice body, my dear, but I do feel you need some enhancements to make you fully productive.” With that, she nodded to her staff and Joan was led away deeper into the lab.

The technical team with Joan just laughed at her tears. “Soon you will not be crying, but moaning tears of passionate joy,” one attendant taunted her. Joan found herself strapped to what looked like an OR table and as she watched in horror an IV line was started. Multiple syringes injected drugs straight into the line and before long, Joan’s head was swimming in colors and unable to focus. Then the subliminal messages began as well as images projected straight onto her retinas. The team leader called Blair, “give us 7 days and we will give you a new woman.” “By the way, this one is a virgin.” Blair, upon hearing the news, laughed....“not for long.”

Back in NY, Sue knew something was wrong. She reported her husband missing and was shocked when she could not reach her daughter. Within 48 hrs, there was a full fledged investigation launched, but they had little to go on. Sue was devastated at the lack of information and her mind immediately feared the worst. By the end of day 3, she could not work and sat at home depressed waiting for any news. The disappearances were now national and headline news with many speculating on what had happened and why.

Jack woke with his body washed in pain. In fact, he had never felt such pain in his life. Curling into a ball, he tried to make it go away, but could only scream as the next wave washed over him. “Please, please help me,” he cried into an empty room. Blair soon opened the door and walked through. “Well Jack, how do you like my treatment so far?”

“What do you want, who are you?” Jacked groaned as his body broke out in a cold sweat.

“I am your worst nightmare, Jack” replied Blair. She then went on to explain how Jack had ended up in her facility. Then she dropped the bombshell, and Mia and her friend Joan have joined us. Jack tried to lunge, but his body did not cooperate as he collapsed in cramped pain.

“Jack, Jack, Jack.....didn’t anyone warn you that drugs are bad for you?” Continuing, Blair tauntingly stated, " you are a junkie Jack, hooked on drugs. You need what I can give you and eventually will do anything I desire.” With that, two men grabbed Jack’s arms and before he could resist, a needle found its mark. They held him until the drugs hit his system. Blair watched in amusement. Strip him and get him ready.

When she next saw Jack, he was still strung out but in one of the labs. He was face down on a table with his ass in the air. Technicians had already implanted a prostate device as well as a collection tube over his penis. Finally, nipple clamps capable of delivering electrical stimulation were attached to each nipple. With a nod, a technician hit a few keystrokes and a stimulation program started. Within minutes Jack’s cock was hard and his ass was moving up and down. At the 10 minute mark, precum dripped into the collection tube and at the 15 min mark, Jack’s prostate emptied its contents in a milky white stream into the collection device. Throughout it all, Jack was unable to fight or resist. He was docile, swept away in a drugged stupor, being milked by a computer program. As soon as one cycle ended another started.

Blair laughed, “keep this up.” I want his volume and potency increased. Before long, we will have a tape ready for Susan Barkley.

Mia for her part had been under the care of Dr Ramon for days. Using the latest in drugs, nanotechnology and selective surgery, Mia was gradually changed, but had no idea what was being done to her. “When we are done with her, she will do anything we desire.” Her inhibitions will be gone and therefore the possibilities are limitless.

Joan was brought before Blair and her team at the end of 10 days. She was a shell of her former self. Mentally and physically she had been broken. Playing on her natural submissiveness, Blair’s team had quickly transported Joan into a new life. Mia was brought in wrapped in a robe and forced to watch as her naked friend was brought into the room. Looking into her eyes, Mia saw no recognition. For her part, Joan saw someone that looked like her friend, but she too had changed. Mia, with no mirrors, and wrapped the way she was, could not see the changes forced upon her.

Blair laughed, “welcome Joan, welcome Mia.” Continuing, “today is the first day in the rest of Joan’s life.” With that, Blair issued a trigger phrase and automatically, Joan fell to her knees. A look of confusion spread across her face. Laughing, “you see, you are now ours to control in any way we desire.” Blair stated “all fours,” and Joan was so on all fours with her ass high in the air.

“What you may not realize, is that we have modified Joan a little.” Blair looked at the two students. “Joan has been biologically modified to mimic an animal in heat to another male animal.” With that, a side door opened and in walked a Great Dane on a leash. As soon as the dog caught Joan’s scent, its cock grew. Blair laughed. “Joan, you are a virgin, we thought our stud Great Dane here should have the honors.” Joan shook her head no, tried to move, but could not. The dog, released from its chain, was soon sniffing Joan and with a quick hop mounted her back. With a few quick thrusts, Joan felt the dog cock penetrate her pussy and hit her hymen. Frustrated the Dane pulled back and pressed harder breaking through with a howl. Mia watched in horror as her friend was fucked by a dog. Crying “Joan, I am sorry,” she tried to look away, but was forced to continue watching. Joan’s body began to push back....“just like a bitch in heat,” Blair laughed. Joan was crying as her body betrayed her and when the Great Dane fired his seed deep into her womb, she exploded in orgasm. “Such a slut,” her captors remarked.

“I am sure your dad will love to see what his good girl has become and learned in college,” Blair taunted. As she watched, the Dog’s knot filled Joan allowing the copulation to continue. Of course everything was being filmed.

With dog cum dripping down her thighs, Joan was taken from the room. Mia was in shock at what she just saw. Blair looked at her. “Your poor roommate, who would have guessed she was such a slut.” Mia shook her head no as Blair looked deep into her eyes....“you are next.”