The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daughter’s Revenge Part 4

Emily Disco had been a federal agent for almost 7 years. She attended the Academy right after graduation from a prestigious West Coast University. Tall, athletic and tanned, she was at home on both the pistol range and beach volleyball court. She was a fitness fanatic sharing a love of cross fit, swimming and volleyball with her partner of two years Phillip (Phil) Slaven.

Emily tossed the file on Sue’s disappearance across the desk to Phil. “You might want to read that before we head upstate to interview the father.” Continuing, “we know without a doubt that the daughter is somehow connected, but we cannot touch her in Mexico.” Phil nodded, “do you really think she’d have the guts to kidnap a federal prosecutor”. Emily nodded, “if she is anything like her father, she’s a piece of work and normal rules don’t apply to her.”

Phil looked up at his partner. “Sometimes, you are just a little too ambitious, we need to go slow here as we don’t know what we are dealing with or if there was even a crime.” Emily nodded, I’ll bet you a drink that the father won’t be able to refrain from bragging about what happened.”

That night, as Emily sat in her condo, she reviewed the files and her notes. “What happened to you Sue?,” she questioned. Then she added in a silent whisper, “what happened to your family.” She looked at a picture of Mia and Jack thinking ‘nice family.’ Sipping the last of her wine, she got up and slipped into a warm shower to wash away the aches of the day. The needle spray hit her nipples causing a jolt of unsuspecting pleasure. “Jesus,” she whispered, “I need a date.” Laughing, she turned off the spray, dried off and slipped under the covers for a fitful night’s sleep. Her mind was too active with the prison interview she needed to conduct in the morning.

Phil pulled outside of Emily’s condo at 6am and she was already out the door. The morning was still dark and blustery with a hint of snow in the air. He watched her approach the car admiring how good she made herself look for so early in the morning. He reflected that the thought was ‘sexist,’ but then again, he was a man. As she opened the door and slid into the seat, he handed her a Starbucks. “My hero,” she laughed as she sipped her morning latte. “The weather is just supposed to get shitty,” Phil remarked as the headed to the Interstate for the drive north.

For most of the drive they sat in silence going over in their minds the questions they needed to ask. Phil thought this was a dead end, but he was humoring Emily. “You know of course that this man is a pig and will do nothing but insult you? You read what he said to Sue.” Emily nodded her head, “I’ve seen worse.” She then changed the subject to sports and why Phil has missed a few workouts last week. “If you are not careful, you’ll lose that manly physique and the attention of all of the ladies,” Emily chided him. Phil just laughed, “I know, as you can see from my heavily subscribed social schedule, they are falling all over themselves.” Now it was Emily’s turn to laugh.

They saw they prison in the distance before they saw a sign for the exit. It stood tall and almost gothic looking a monument to mid-century construction. Now, it housed only the worst of the worst. “This will be fun,” Emily remarked with a heavy does of irony.

Waiting in the interview room, Emily took one more look at her notes and then there he was, sitting before her shackled with both wrist and leg cuffs. He wasn’t going anywhere. Surprisingly, he started talking. “To what do I owe the honor or a second interview by federal authorities?” Emily looks at him with distain. “If you don’t mind, I’ll ask the questions.” Blair’s father sized up the female agent sitting across from him and decided to have some fun.

“Well, if you wanted answers, you should have worn a short skirt and shown some leg, didn’t they tell you I have standards.” Emily knew she was being tested. She looked him dead in the eyes, “but if I did, I wouldn’t have a place to hide my backup weapon.” Touché, she thought until he replied, “well I can think of a few places you can hide it, would you like me to show you them.” Emily tried not to blush red, but was not sure if she was successful.

She then got down to questions. Some he answered, some he shrugged his shoulders too. He always interrupted her questions with his own. “Do you know, a good looking woman like you could make a lot of money working for me?” Emily took offense, “sorry, I am not that kind of woman.” He immediately retorted, “Emily, all woman can become ‘that kind of woman’ under the proper conditions.”

“How did you know my name,” Emily stared darts at him. He deflected it,“I know so much about you and Philip over there, the strong silent one.” One question, “are you two fucking each other?”

Emily stared straight ahead, but Philip about came across the table at the smug Mexican. “You son of a bitch, who the hell do you think you are?” Blair’s father never showed an ounce of emotion. “I know who I am and I know what you want, the question is are you going to get it?” He continued, “I suggest you leave well enough alone, return to the city and continue with your shallow lives. If you persist in this endeavor, you will soon be over your head recalling my warning.”

“What happened to Sue? What happened to her family.”

“They are still alive,” laughed the crime boss, “you might not recognize them, but they are still alive and I hear fluent in Spanish.” He added, “of course that is only a rumor.” Philip went to answer a question, but he was ignored, “you will find that I respond only to beautiful women, you not so much.” He then turned back to Emily. “You should really get a female partner, he wants to fuck you; I see it in his eyes and it will endanger you soon.” With those words he laughed. “My advice is simple, forget this and stay out of Mexico.”

Emily and Phil left the prison disappointed. Some questions were answered, some were not. Both agreed that Sue disappearance was caused by the crime family, Blair was somehow involved and to find answers, they would need to go to Mexico. Emily looked at Philip and smiled, “you know, he got under your skin.” Her partner snorted and quipped, well he was rather insulting to you Agent Disco.” Emily rolled her eyes, “my knight in shining armor.”

On the way back to the city, they discussed the interview with the Agent in Charge and all agreed that a quick trip to Mexico was in the cards. Unfortunately, Blair’s father had a faster network from inside prison and before the agents made the city limits, Blair was alerted to their impending visit. She smiled, picked up the phone and called the American Embassy. When the operator answered she asked for a very specific extension. By the time she hung up, she had flights, schedules, hotels and background material. Once again, the tables had turned, the huntress had become the hunted. Over dinner that night, Blair looked at the files on Emily and Philip. “Very nice,” she commented, the two of you will fit in very nice.

Emily packed carefully for Mexico. It was decided that she and Phil would travel on a tourist vs. a Diplomatic passport, register as tourists and try and avoid contact with any embassy personnel who might tipoff their true reason for visiting. Although they would travel as friends, they would not be couple with each having separate rooms. To keep up the appearance, they registered for local tours and made dinner reservations at some of the city’s finest restaurants. Blair of course, received all of the updates. She mused, ‘do they always underestimate us to this degree?’

Landing in Mexico City, Emily and Phil took a cab into the City Center. The traffic and sprawl overwhelmed their senses. By the time they got to the hotel and checked in, both were ready for a drink. What neither knew was their cab driver was employed by Blair and the hotel staff was also on the payroll. When Enrico, their driver, shook their hands, he transferred some of Ramon’s latest drug in the skin to skin touch. Blair laughed, “it has begun and I love the subtle reactions we will see.”

Emily got to her room, and was surprised at the complimentary upgrade. She intended to stay next to Phil, but was now on another floor. Unpacking quickly, she changed into a head turning bikini and headed to the pool. What she did not know was that her room was wired for sound and video and her entire clothes change had been witnessed by Blair, Ramon and some associates. Ramon commented, “she is one beautiful woman, we shall have some fun with her.” Phil’s room was also bugged. As he changed, Ramon laughed, “Philip Slaven.....such an appropriate last name. I already know what his fate shall be.”

Emily watched Phil walk across the pool deck as she lounged with a drink in her hands. Looking up, she noted, “I could get accustomed to this type of work.” He just smiled and sat down across from her, ordered a beer and took in the scenery. Tomorrow, after we play tourist, our embassy contact is due to meet us here with some information. Until that time, we are to blend in. With that, she got up, walked past Phil with a wiggle and dove into the pool. A swimmer in college, she did laps for about 20 min before returning to the chair. Phil was on his second beer and she had to admit, looking good. She had a flashing image of him naked and shook her head wondering where that thought came from.

Phil for his part, did not get tired of looking at Emily. In a bikini, she ruled the pool, but he tried not to gawk. When she did laps, he was impressed and wondered if there was anything she did not do well. He pinched himself as his mind wanders. We are here on business he reminded himself. After a few more drinks, they decided to call it quits and meet later for dinner.

Back in her room, Emily showered and lay on the bed for a few minutes while she was drying her hair. Again, her nude body was admired by Blair’s team. Blair even commented, “my father told her to stay out of Mexico and she refused to listen.” Dressing for dinner, Emily chose a short sundress. For a moment she thought about being bold and going commando, but dismissed that idea as foolish given her business in Mexico. While she was doing the mental gymnastics, she had the idea of secretly flashing Phil and wondering how his facial expression would react. Again, she silently reprimanded herself.

Dinner that night was wonderful and Phil was the perfect escort. When they left the table and headed for the lounge and a nightcap, they failed to see the team from Blair observing their every move. Once in the lounge, they each ordered a drink while enjoying a comedy show and then some music. The hotel was running a contest according to the sign and with each drink, the guests got a ticket good for special prizes some of which had significant value. As they sat there listening to numbers being drawn, they were disappointed at not winning until the big gifts were given away. The next prize was 18 holes of golf with the teaching pro at 7am in the morning. To his surprise, Phil won. He looked at Emily and whispered “there goes sightseeing.” She stuck out her tongue in jest but was shocked when she won the grand prize 5 minutes later....a full day at the hotel spa. She looked at Phil, “play golf, I’ll have my fun too.”

When they left for the evening, the bartender picked up the phone and called Blair’s villa. “Yes, both won as directed.” He continued, “everything is set for tomorrow.” After a few short answers, he hung up the phone. Across town, Ramon looked at Blair. All is according to plan. Both should have an interesting night’s sleep as both received a full dose of the drug.

Back in her room, Emily changed for bed. As she did, she noticed how firm her nipples were. Touching them, she momentarily shut her eyes and basked in the feeling that swept over her body. Her nipples seemed wired to her clit. When she stroked them, her clit seemed to jump increasing her arousal. Pulling her hands away, she thought it must be the vacation. Back in his room, Phil had a similar experience, his nipples were extremely sensitive, something that he had not noticed before. In fact, as he stood in front of his bathroom mirror, he touched them and indulged in the sensations that shot into his cock. As he watched his own image, his cock grew until it was hard and throbbing. He managed to pull his hands away, but thought, “what the hell, I have not felt this horny in months.’ He too chalked it up to the undercover vacation, but also the image of Emily in her bikini replaying in his mind.

Both agents had a fitful nights sleep. Vivid dreams flashed in and out of their minds. Unlike their normal dreams, these were highly erotic and sexually charged. As soon as one ended, another started. When Emily finally awoke at 630 am, her nightgown was up around her waist exposing her waxed pussy to the cool air circulating from the AC. Her nipples were like hard pebbles and she was wet, very wet. Without thinking, her fingers dipped down and touched her engorged clit sending shock waves throughout her body. She knew she had time, so she gave into the sensations and slowly touched her’s,ef until she was moaning. Her thighs flew wide, her fingers buried themselves deep in her pussy and she came in a rush. Exhausted, Emily fell back into the mattress wondering what had turned her on so much.

Phil woke at 6am as he had the golf round. He woke hard and like Emily aroused. He too touched, unaware of what was driving this arousal and need. His cock pulsed under his fingers and within minutes, he exploded, firing rope after rope of thick cum on to his belly. Only then did he get out of bed and shower. Unlike Emily, however, Phil did not question his arousal, he seemed comfortable with it. Looking at himself in the mirror, he noted that his balls seemed to be hanging a little lower and seemed slightly larger. He laughed it off.....“every man’s dream.....a growing package.”

Of course, all of this was observed by Blair’s team with growing anticipation. When Blair saw the tape of Phil examining himself, she noted to Dr Ramon, “you have sped up the process, I see.” Ramon smiled, “it is so easy on the Alpha Males. What is fun is when we turn them into the exact opposite.”

Phil met the golf pro at 7 and had a quick lesson before heading to the links. His cart driver was a beautiful Latina woman who also provided drinks and cigars as the men made their way around the course. By the 8th hole, Phil could not keep his eyes off of her. Even the golf pro kidded him about keeping his eyes on the ball and not the ladies. Phil just smiled and felt a continual stirring in his groin. Emily had a leisurely breakfast and headed to the spa at 9 where she was met by a beautiful staff member, handed a robe and slippers and sent into a provide changing room. She was then given a menu of services she would receive. Handed a Mimosa, she was told to relax and place herself in the hands of the spa’s staff. Letting down her guard a little, Emily did and with a smile stated, “let’s get started.”

By the time Emily had changed, Phil was in over his head. The drinks he downed contained a measured dose of Ramon’s drugs and by 10am, when the cart was driven off the cart path and into a wooded area, Phil hardly took notice. His eyes were heavy and he slouched forward in the cart as it came to a stop next to an SUV. Within minutes, Phil was in the back of the SUV with the cart’s female driver and driven off of the resort to Blair’s facility. The woman picked up her cell phone and called Blair. “I have the American, he could not resist my charms.” Both women laughed.

Emily’s first treatment almost seemed like an ancient Indian sweat lodge except it was in a rock lined room deep underground. The room was heated by thermal springs and was both humid and hot. Emily was told to remove her robe and lay on her stomach on a padded table. For 20 min, soft music was piped in as she lay sweating. At first there were small beads of sweat that turned into small trickles running across her skin. Emily was told this is how the ancients got rid of impurities. She shut her eyes and relaxed to the music.

After 20 min, an attendant came in an began to rub a scented oil into Emily’s skin. When her entire back was coated, she was asked to turn over and the front of her body was done. The attendant missed nothing even coating the tips of Emily’s nipples. Her touch almost evoked an embarrassing moan from Emily, who caught herself at the last moment. What Emily did not know is that the oil also contained some of Dr Ramon’s drugs and they were now being adsorbed through her skin. As she lay there, a pleasant fog gradually enveloped Emily’s mind. Within 15 minutes, her defenses were down and she was open to suggestion. The attendant began asking a series of questions which Emily answered without thinking. By the time the session was over, Blair’s suspicions were confirmed.

Emily was awakened by the attendant. She groggily mentioned that she must have fallen asleep, as she was taken to the next treatment station. As she relaxed in the chair to have her facial, hands and feet done, she again drifted off in a foggy haze. Of course the facial mask, the nail polish and soaking solutions all contains a Ramon cocktail. While Emily dozed, the chair took her precise measurements. Naked, she was also waxed and an injection of nanobots was slipped slowly into an exposed vein. The nanotechnology went straight to 4 targeted areas: clit, pussy, breasts and ass waiting to be activated at a later date.

After her facial and nails, Emily moved on to hair and makeup. Again, she was foggy and not thinking right. She just accepted what the technician recommended. Again, the makeup and hair products as well as the dye, we’re all tainted with Ramon’s ingredients. As she sat in the chair, her looks were transformed. Gone was the professional federal agent and appearing was an edgy feminine creature that looked like “sex on heels.” Emily was taken back to her room and put on the bed. Her phone was already blinking with a message from Phil telling her “to enjoy dinner without him as he had met someone interesting.”

Phil woke up in Blair’s facility, he was still groggy but realized that he was both naked and bound to a table. He heard the sound of the door lock opening and moving his head caught his first glimpse of Blair. “Welcome Phil,” she laughed in a mocking tone, “I hope you enjoyed your golf lesson. You do need to work on your driving off the tee I am told.” Blair continued, “you will be my guest for awhile, or at least until I am done having my fun with you.” Phil tried to pull free, but fell back defeated. Continuing Blair mentioned Emily, “maybe I will keep you around to witness the final degradation of your partner Emily.” She knew she struck a nerve. “As my father asked, are you two fucking?” Looking past Phil she murmured, “never mind, you soon will be unable to help yourselves.”

With that Dr Ramon came over. “How I love breaking big Alpha Males, especially big American Alpha males.” With a snap of his fingers, Phil was injected with a drug that within minutes had him compliant and obeying commands even though his mind wanted to resist. Phil was stripped and taken down the hall where he was showered and then waxed. His entire body was coated with a fine talcum powder and then he was dressed in tight latex—black latex—precisely measured to fit his body. It left nothing to the imagination. Phil’s mind was screaming against what was happening, but his physical body just accepted his latex entombment. Once he was encased, he was led back to Blair. She reached out and grabbed his crotch making his penis press against the shiny material.

Dr Ramon walked over and quickly had Phil secured to a gurney. Many people panic at this next stage. With that, a black hood was pulled over Phil’s head. It only had openings for his mouth and nostrils. Inside the latex hood was a display screen fitted directly over his eyes and buds for his ears. As an IV was started, images began playing in his eyes; he could not look away, he could not shut his eyes, he could not blink. At the same time subliminal messages began playing in his ears. The drugs relaxed him, opened his mind, and made him programmable. Ramon looked at him locked into the gurney. He will be so easy. The images were of female dominants and male submissives. Over and over he was reminded of his place in life how being submissive equaled pleasure. He saw multiple sex acts over and over and as he did, his suit stimulated his cock, ass and nipples, keeping him hard. Everyone left the room. No one disturbed Phil for three days; after those 72 hours, Ramon knew that he had a new persona.

Emily woke up around 5pm back in her room. Slightly disoriented, she remembered the spa day but little else. She reached for the phone and heard Phil’s message. “Great, alone again, she thought.” As she got up, she saw packages on the bed that she did not remember buying, but the dress and lingerie in them where her size. Muttering, “that’s the last time I drink and then go shopping,” she headed to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, she was stunned. Her brunette hair was now blonde and her complexion was a dark tan. Her nails and toes had been done and she could see her body was waxed. Her makeup made her look better than she had in years. She knew she had spa treatments, but was kept from connecting the dots and thinking something was wrong.

As it was the most normal thing in the world, she dressed in her new clothes and headed to the hotel lounge. Emily turned heads. Her dress rode high above the knee and seemed form fit for her body. Everything about her spelled sexy as she walked in. Emily knew it and felt sexier then she had in years. In fact, she could feel her pussy moisten as eyes were glued upon her. She loved the sensations.

Ordering a drink, Emily felt at ease. Her mind did not question where Phil was nor her changes brought on by the spa treatment. In fact, she loved the way she looked. Emily muttered “it was time for a change.” She didn’t notice him until he took a seat beside her. “May I,” we’re the first words she heard from his mouth and when she turned to face him she was captured by his eyes. He held out his hand, “my name is Carlos,” he said. Emily shook it and smiled. Blair and Ramon watched over the feed, “this is almost too easy.”

Carlos ended up buying Emily first one drink and then another. Each was prepared by the bartender who knew just how much of Ramon’s secret mix into each drink. Carlos, did his part being as charming and entertaining as he could be. When Emily asked what he did for a living, he comments that he was a university psychology professor, but moonlighted at the hotel as a stage hypnotist. “The pay equals what I make in the classroom.” Emily laughed at the idea of him being a hypnotist.....“really, so what tricks do you use?” Carlos raised his brow, “a skeptic, I see.” With a nod, Emily admitted her disbelief.

“It is all in the mind,” Carlos reminded her. Taking her hands, he yanked them. “In a few minutes you will feel a wonderful tingling sensation. When you do, you will know I am good at what I do.” He then handed her a VIP ticket for tonight’s show. Excusing himself to get ready, Carlos left the bar. Ramon took out a remote and activated the nanobots in Emily’s breasts. “In a few minutes, Agent Disco is in for a surprise,” he told his assistants.

Sipping her drink, Emily smiled when thinking of the hypnosis story. Her smile turned to a questioning look when within 10 minutes, she began to feel a pleasant tingle within both breasts that concentrated on her nipples. Without looking, she knew her nipples were poking through the thin material of the dress. All of these thoughts rolled through her head: what the hell, how did he do this, am I nuts? In the end, there was no doubt, Agent Emily Disco felt a growing tingling sensation in her breasts and nipples and it was turning her on. She fingered the VIP ticket, looked at her watch and smiled. Getting up, she headed to the hotel’s entertainment area.

Phil’s mind could not keep up with the sensations and stimulation. He tried to fight what was being done, but over time, it became too hard. Eventually, everyone breaks. At the 27 HR mark, Phil’s brainwave pattern showed his fight was gone, now he was just adsorbing what he was exposed too. The images became more and more graphic for Phil. When he was shown pleasuring a Mistress with his cock, the high tech latex suit stimulated his cock. When the Mistress edged him and reminded him that he could not cum, sensors would take him right to the edge and then stop. When his nipples were pinched, the suit stimulated them. When he knelt and was told to suck cock, an artificial cock was put to his lips. Phil at first resisted, but by the 36 HR mark, his lips had parted and he was sucking like a pro. Ramon watched it all with Blair. “Things will move nicely now and quickly, his resistance is shattered.”

As Emily took her seat in the front row, she was nervous. The lights dimmed and Carlos walked on the stage. It was the typical stage show with random guests being brought up and after an induction made to do or say various things demonstrating they were indeed hypnotized. Finally, Carlos looked down at Emily and smiled. He reached out his hand and said “come” and Emily found herself walking up on stage. Carlos introduced her and told the audience that earlier in the evening, Emily was a doubter. As Emily sat there Carlos told her that she would begin to feel a pleasant sensation all over her body in a few minutes. Emily looked at him, “just like that,” she said, with no hypnosis.”

Smiling, Carlos said, “well maybe you have been hypnotized the entire time.” With that the tingling in her nipples intensified as did a tingling in her pussy, clit and ass. Emily gasped, “what have you done to me?” The sensations intensified and she started to wiggle on the chair. The audience roared with laughter. Carlos watched her struggle fighting it. He knew that she was not hypnotized.....yet, but Emily’s mind was accepting the fact that she was and that was the purpose of the demonstration. The audience saw a very sexy American woman clearly feeling pleasure and almost moaning. When Emily said “make it stop,” Carlos did. She then nodded to Carlos admitting to all that she was wrong. Carlos kissed her on the cheek and told her in a whisper to meet him in the bar after the show.

Emily returned to her seat and watched the end of the show. She was aroused, her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was wet with excitement and her clit throbbed. As the show ended, she did not want to get up afraid her wetness had soaked through her thong. Waiting until the crowd thinned, she headed to the bar as instructed. As Carlos approached, the tingling began again. He took her by the hand and said “come with me.” Guiding her to an elevator, he took her to a top floor suite where he poured her a drink and made himself one. Her’s of course was doctored.

Emily for the first time in her life was confused. How was he doing this. The arousal she was feeling was intense and getting stronger. “Is something wrong my dear,” Carlos asked with a grin. Emily replied, “you know exactly what’s wrong, now make it stop.”

Carlos laughed, “I am sorry, but there is only one way to make it stop Emily.” With that, he took her in his arms and whispered, “unfortunately for you, my powers of control just grow stronger.” The drugs now hit Emily. She found it hard to fathom what was going on, but knew the sensations were driving her crazy. When Carlos had her strip for him, she did. For some reason it did not bother her. Standing naked, the sensations started caused by the nanos began to peak. Emily moaned out loud. Her body was quivering. She looked over at Carlos and whispered “make it stop.” He smiled unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. “I can, if you do something for me.” Emily was lost in a lusty haze. She fell to her knees and immediately gave Carlos a blow job until he was hard and throbbing. Her lips wrapped around the head of his cock engulfing it in a warm embrace. Emily licked like his penis was a delicious ice cream cone.

Her eyes pleaded with him as her body was consumed by the sensations created by the nano technology. Emily was on fire. When Carlos put the beautiful agent back on his bed and hovered over her, he could not believe his luck. When he shoved his engorged cock into Emily’s tight warm pussy, he thought that he’d have to thank Blair for the opportunity to help. As he fucked Emily eliciting moans and sometimes screams of satisfaction, he just smiled. She was one hot bitch. Emily herself was lost. The sensations, the pleasure, Carlos’ control and passion all combined to sweep her away. She was lost and right on the edge of orgasm. He held her there until she heard him groan and stiffen. She then felt his explosion deep in her pussy and realized he was filling her with his seed. This thought and sensation triggered her own orgasm, one she had never felt before. Emily quaked and spasmed for almost a minute before finally settling back into the mattress. The sensations stopped.

Carlos looked down at her. “Well Emily Disco, did you enjoy your evening?” She just smiled as the drug took full effect and she passed out. She would not awake for another six hours and when she did, it would be in her own bedroom, with just memories of the night before.

Blair looked to Ramon, “so we have a latex slave in the making and the beginning of a new slut, you do good work.” Ramon laughed, “Agent Disco, will soon be fully controlled by her own body’s needs.” “The drugs she has been taking will just begin to peak in about 12 hours, then we will see how she responds.” Looking at Blair, he questioned, “we are enhancing her breasts and clit as you requested, are there any other modifications you require?” Blair thought about it and whispered “changes to the mind only.” Looking back, “you know what to do.” Ramon nodded and left the room.

Emily awoke naked in her hotel bed. She was confused and groggy unable to immediately focus on her situation. She looked down and saw her dress from last night in a heap on the floor. She looked down and saw her nipples already hardening in the morning air. When her hand traced low onto her belly, she felt the hardened cum and the warm wetness and sensitivity of her pussy. “What did you do, Emily?” That was the thought that ran through her mind.

Pulling herself out of bed, Emily passed a mirror and saw the new look again. She was shocked how different she looked, but even now, her new look excited her. Emily felt a surge of arousal as she looked at herself naked in the mirror. She still did not understand that Ramon’s drugs were about to peak. Showering was a chore...every time the needle spray hit her nipples or pussy, she almost moaned in excitement. She had never felt so horny in her life. Dressing in a bikini and a wrap, she decided to get some breakfast by the pool. As she put on the bikini top, it felt tight and forced more cleavage. Strange she thought, Am I getting bigger?

Emily called Phil’s room but got no answer. Instead of being concerned, she took it as a sign he was having a good time. As she sat by the pool, a drink arrived, a cold Mimosa. When she looked up, she saw Carlos sitting by the bar. As he walked over, her body seemed to respond with a will of its own. Sitting down, she looked at him, “what have you done to me, why do I feel this way?” Carlos smiled, “are you sure that you are not hypnotized?” He smiled, “maybe I sit around a hotel pool looking for beautiful American women to turn into my love slaves.” Emily found herself laughing. Carlos, lowering his voice asked, “are you applying for the job.” Emily blushed and shook her head no.

Carlos looked at her and said, “skip breakfast and come with me.” Emily instantly obeyed. Carlos smiled, thinking she is much more compliant. He took her past the spa and into some caves that were also heated by thermals. This is where the locals come. He whistled and two older women walked into the cave. “Go with them.” They took Emily’s arms and led her into another chamber which was hot and very humid, much like a sauna. “Drink this first,” one woman said handing Emily a cup. She took a sip and then gulped the rest. The women smiled. It will help you for what is to come.

They led Emily into the middle of the chamber where a large stone, almost like an alter was set. As she stood there, the women undid her wrap and the bikini so that her skin was exposed to the humid air. They had Emily stand as they got vessels containing warm oil and they began to coat her body until it shimmered in a slick coating. When Emily tried to ask them a question, they just put their fingers over their lips for silence. They helped Emily onto the stone and positioned her on her belly. Then they waited in silence.

The drugs in the drink caused many things to happen at one time. Emily was relaxed and totally open to suggestion. Her inhibitions were lowered and most of all, her arousal peaked. The oil was infused with other enhancements and as the women watched. Emily began moaning while laying on the stone. They watched her hips move, her breathing become erratic and her hands snake under her thighs. Instinctively they new the beautiful agent was touching herself; she was ready.

Carlos entered the cave’s chambers and the women stepped away. He looked down at Emily and remembered Blair’s instructions. Pulling Emily’s naked hips back towards his own, Carlos smiled, the American agent was lost in a lusty haze, he could see her pussy glistening and knew for the second time in 12 hours he was going to enjoy fucking her.

Emily moaned as she felt the penis enter her from behind. She did not know it was Carlos but at this point it did not matter. She opened her body and accepted what was offered. She felt every inch as Carlos slipped into her. She gripped his cock with her vaginal muscles.....making her tighter and tighter. Carlos started to move, fucking her slowly, but then with more intensity. Before if was over, she had cum multiple times before she felt the splash of his semen against her womb. Both Emily and Carlos were drenched in sweat. When done, both were give robes. Carlos disappeared while the women walked Emily back to her room where she quickly fell asleep.

Across town, Phil was being brought out of his drug induced sleep. Brought into Blair’s room, Phil fell to his knees when he saw her. For the next 45 min, Blair tested her new toy. Phil was totally obedient. Satisfied, she looked at Ramon, “continue enhancing the cock and balls. it won’t be long before Phil meets Emily.”

To Be Continued